1.

Jayceon Elijah Woods // 19

I exited my boring ass 4th period class and started walking down the hall, trying to find the lunch room

"Damn this school big asf," I whispered to myself.

"Hey Jayceon," a female voice said a little too eagerly.

I looked down and saw a girl who had been eye fucking me ever since I got here.

Shawty seemed popular considering how everyone seemed to fw her.

"Wsp..... Mitchell right? I said scanning over my schedule and the room numbers to my classes even though knew I was gone skip half of my classes anyway.

"No it's Monica," said the girl with an slight attitude and a embarrassed look on her face.

"Coo," I said walking away.

"Do you need help getting to yo classes?" She said as she followed me down the hall.

"Yeah, um.. where the lunch room at?"

"I'll take you there," she said as she bit the bottom of her lip and started walking down the hall.

After asking me a bunch of questions we arrived in the lunch room.

I nodded my head at her and headed for the food area. I picked up sum pizza and bottle of water when the girl grabbed my arm.

"Hey, I was wondering if you had wanted to sit with me?"

I slowly looked her up and down talking in her appearance.

Damn she kinda fine I thought as I imagined what it would be like fucking her.

I looked at her ass and when she noticed she moved it outta my view.

Nah she can't take dick I concluded.

"Nah I'm good Monica," I said as I picked up the rest of my food and searched for a place to sit.

I guess ole girl didn't get the message because she kept following me around asking stupid shit.

"Why cant you sit with me when I showed you around like damn, can I at least have your number?"

"And how don't you even know my name Jaceyon?"

"Why are you walking away when I'm talking to you!"

Her annoying ass voice caused some people in the lunch room to look at us, mainly me and I mugged the people I made eye contact with.

I continued to ignore her as I looked around the lunch room. This hoe causing a whole scene I thought chuckling.

I scanned the room and saw the girl from Saturday sitting alone at one of the tables.

"Aye you!" I called out to her as I made my way to where she was seated.

————————————-

I was staring at my half eaten apple debating if I should get sum pizza when I heard someone calling out to me.

I raised my head up and saw the boy from Saturday, coming over to my table, I think his name was Jayceon.

"Sup wit you,"  he said sitting down.

"Nothing much," I said as I turn my head away from him feeling my cheeks get red with embarrassment.

Even before I saw Jayceon on Saturday I already knew who he was.

When he got to our school he was a trending topic because he was fine, had money, and he was single.

"Don't tell me you embarrassed bout what happened."

"Im not," I answered quickly looking at the time on my phone, not surprised to see I had no new messages or notifications.

"Man stop lying cuh I can see it all over yo face," he said smirking at me with his pretty ass dimples.

"Ok... yeah, I'm embarrassed who wouldn't be?" I rolled my eyes taking a deep breath as I thought back on what happened.

Last Saturday was the first time I officially met Jayceon and I happened to meet him in the most awkward way in my opinion

He helped me out when I was getting my ass beat.

Dead ass.

——————————-

What do y'all think?

- If you like please vote and comment suggestions or anything really.