[VERY OLD] JSAB Long Live Noc...

By PinkHorsePro

It has been eight years since the corruption and everything was back to normal. Well, almost. Fresh, the demo... More

Introduction
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Not A Chapter (Drawing)
Fan Art!
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Need A Bit Of Help
More Art! Fresh/Annihil (Next chapter hopefully coming soon)
Chapter 11
AN
New Fanmade Cover!
Chapter 12
HopeFromHome
Art For Past Chapters!
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
New Book!
Update (and 5k Reads Special)
Tumblr Account Up!

So

228 3 7
By PinkHorsePro

I know I've posted this on April 1st but I swear I forgot it is. This is not a prank.

I can't get a hold of the friend who is supposed to draw all of the art because of the quarantine.

And I don't know what to do. Maybe I could do half of it is my friends artwork while the rest is someone else?

Maybe I should just post the chapters and just add it in later?

I have no idea. If you would like to contribute that would be great. I really want to finish this book soon, but first I wanna hear what you guys have to say. Please comment below what you think I should do.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

54.8K 2.1K 27
Finally Giving up on his quest to rid the multiverse of it's Aus, Error decides to just stick to the anti-void and ignore the problems of everyone el...
6.6K 319 16
"Knock knock! Haha!" I say. "W-who's t-there?" I wasn't expecting anyone to reply. Who was this male voice? "Dishes." "D-dishes w-who?"...
1.3K 26 13
(DISCLAIMER: I own nothing from Azur lane, Azur lane is owned by Manjuu and Yongshi, along with others parties who made content officially associated...
36K 1.9K 12
The concept of Fate, Destiny, The Balance, and Error being the forced destroyer of Au's belongs to the writer @harrish6. They have given me permissio...