MY BITCHY QUEEN BEE | JENLISA

By PinkPvssycat

WHEN TWO BRATS MEET EACH OTHER! Note: - Lisa G!P! - [M] for Mature! - [TW] for Trigger Warning! Warn: - Ther... More

Author's Note
Chapter 1 - FIRST DAY OF SEMESTER II
Chapter 2 - WORLD WAR 3
Chapter 3 - QUEEN BEE IS BACK!
Chapter 4 - GROUP ASSIGNMENT
Chapter 5 - SLEEPOVER DAY 1
Chapter 6 - SLEEPOVER DAY 2
Chapter 7 - REHEARSALS
Chapter 8 - CRUSH!
Chapter 9 - BASKETBALL MATCH
Chapter 10 - CHAESOO
Chapter 11 - MERRY CHRISTMAS
Chapter 12 - MASQUERADE BALL
Chapter 13 - LALISA MANOBAN
Chapter 14 - QUEEN BEE'S DAY!
Chapter 15 - FINAL MATCH
Chapter 16 - ALL FEELINGS ARE BACK
Chapter 17 - TRIP
Chatper 18 - HI HORSEY!
Chapter 19 - BBQ PARTY!
Chapter 20 - CHANCE
Chapter 21 - POOL HOUSE
Chapter 22 - DESIRE [M]
Chapter 23 - FINAL EXAM
Chapter 24 - FEELING REVEAL
Chapter 25 - WHO?
Chapter 26 - BITCH, BACK OFF! [M]
Chapter 27 - DATE
Chapter 28 - GRADUATION
Chapter 29 - BIRTHDAY SEX! [M]
Chapter 30 - YOUNG CEO
Chapter 31 - MANOBAN'S CONFLICT
Chapter 32 - FIANCÉE
Chapter 34 - JOB INTERVIEW [M]
Chapter 35 - BEAUTIFUL DINNER!
Chapter 36 - MOTHERFUCKER [TW]
Chapter 37 - BULLET SHOT [TW]
Chapter 38 - RUNAWAY
Chapter 39 - TRUTH
Chapter 40 - RECOVER [M]
Chapter 41 - PEACE
Chapter 42 - YES OR YES?
Chapter 43 - US [M]
Chapter 44 - EPILOGUE [M]
Author's Note
SPECIAL CHAPTER I
NEW BOOK'S COMINGGGG!!!

Chapter 33 - FIGHT

10.4K 251 29
By PinkPvssycat

Jennie's POV:

My cousin begged us to have home-date at her apartment since her girlfriend and her were bored. I didn't wanna join actually, not because I hated their stupidity but because I was lazy plus, Lisa wasn't there. My babe told me she got an urgent meeting to attend and so she couldn't come nor reply my message. I hissed as I kept scrolling my tweets which I only saw the hashtag say 'Blackpinkcomeback' I shook my head. 'Well, I think that girl group deserves a lot better.' I shrugged then continued my scrolling until I heard a finger snap.

"Yo, girl! Ain't you talking with us?" - Joy asked and I rolled my eyes.

"Nothing to talk with you idiots!" - I kept playing my phone.

"Oww, Don't act like a broken bitch okay? Not only Lisa who isn't here, but also Irene, alright? No one is always free. So come on, stop with your grumpy face." - She tapped the space beside her and so I irritatedly flopped down.

"Happy now?" - I rolled my eyes again and they all just nodded, before went on their talk.

Well, they seemed to enjoy their conversation so much. And it wasn't a normal talk anyway, they were exactly gossiping. I just shook my head. Joy and Yeri were now bad-mouthing about the guys who had tried to hit them year ago. And there, also my cousin gave a disgusting look, once she told us about men being so proud of himself and asked her out while she already got her girl, Chaeyoung. The random and fun conversation kept going until my phone buzzed.

Ting.

Everyone was surprised to see the display name on my screen.

"Sana?" - Seulgi opened her eyes big and cluelessly looked at me, "Since when you guys chat?" - She surprisingly asked.

"Nah, never. But she followed me once we were on our school trip and so I accepted."

"Okay, whatever, now read what she's sent." - Yeri suggested and I clicked the inbox open.

"What?!" - Rosé covered her mouth as she saw it. I was also shocked. I meant this isn't good to see.

Sanathequeen (It's her instagram's name)

Hey, Jen!
I have something to tell..
I saw Lisa and Irene together this noon.
Sent at 8:23PM

I didn't reply as I saw she was still typing. Our friends now didn't let their eyes away from the screen. So another text popped up.

As I heard they were talking about marriage..
Sent at 8:24PM

And with that, a part of me cracked. I felt like my heart was crashed by a huge wrecking ball, and it broke even more when I saw the last line.

It was their marriage.
Sent at 8:24PM

Staggeringly, I almost lost my balance on my seat. I dryly swallowed back my lump as I was all frozen. I couldn't reply the message so my friend did it for me.

"No, Jennie! Don't believe her. My twin would never do that to you. And Irene is our best friend, there is no way for them to betray us." - Rosé tried to convince but I heard nothing and Seulgi just stayed still, literally shocked.

"Yes, please, Jen. You know Sana is never in a good term with us. What if she just made it up?" - Yeri said and again another message came.

Sanathequeen

If you don't believe me, I can send you this video.
Sent at 8:26PM

They were happily hugging each other.
Sent at 8:27PM

A video loading... completed.

My hands were now shaking as I didn't dare to click it open. My throat became drought. All part of me got frozen. I have never felt this way before and there was no way my lover do that to me.

'Jen, it's okay. She loves you. Just plays it.'

I repeatedly convinced myself and swallowed back my tear before I pressed the play button, but all the scene I saw, was completely opposite with my expectation. 'This is fucking betrayal.'

So she, my girlfriend, extended her arms widely for my best friend to get in after their precious lunch? 'Hahah! Stupid! Fucking stupid!'

"What the fuck??" - Joy dropped her jaw to the ground as she couldn't accept what happened.

"Holy shit! How could this happen?" - Rosé gasped. She shook her head continually, feeling wrong about her twin, her favorite fucking twin.

And I'm here? Feeling worst as fuck. Why is it so fucking hurt? Why do I feel like there a knife slicing my heart into pieces? A sting in my chest? Is it the entire pain to have when your girlfriend cheats on you with your best friend? Fuck!! This is fucking hurt like hell. Am I not good enough? I chocked on my own tear. I sweared, I wished I hadn't known her, wished I had never been in love so I wouldn't freaking suffer like this. However, I was lucky enough that my friends and cousin were here comforting me. Jisoo was extremely vexed, she even wanted to drive her car and crash Lisa's mansion right now, but I held her hand.

"Maybe I am not good enough Unnie.." - I giggled through my tear before wiping it away.

"No no, you've been so good. She's just too dumb to realize." - My cousin tried to comfort, but suddenly a door was open. It wasn't surprised tho, because I knew she will come. Come to explain shit? Haha.

"Nini, I'm sorry. I—"

A punch immediately hit on Lisa's face as soon as she opened her mouth to speak. I was totally shocked.

"Oh no, Seulgi!!!" - Our friends screamed.

"You fucking bastard! How could you do that to us?"

Another punch laid again on her face and this time she fell on the floor.

"Fuck you, Lisa. I thought you were a good guy, until you betrayed us like we were all stupid." - She was about to give another punch but our friends stopped her. They pulled her away.

"Calm down, Seul!" - Our friends grabbed her.

"Joy, Yeri, bring her home!" - My cousin said and they just followed, but Seulgi exasperatedly kept her sharp glare on Lisa until she was totally dragged outside.

Lisa then got up, wiping the blood in the corner of her lips before uttered.

"Nini, it isn't like what you think..." - She tried to come closer but I stopped her with a plain question.

"Can you leave?" - I emotionlessly requested without looking at her face.

"Nini, babe, honey, please, let's me explain..." - She kept insisting but Jisoo blocked her way.

"I don't think it's a good idea to explain thing now. Go back home!"

"No, Jisoo. I need to do my explanation. Irene and I are really nothing!" - She strongly convinced but it's just hurt me more imagining about how happy they were together.

"Go Lisa! Go back home first. I'll handle this!"

"No, Jisoo, No!! Rosé, please help me!"

"Not now, Lisa!"

The door was slammed closed as soon as Jisoo pushing Lisa out and that was when I broke down and cried again.

"Unnie, please stay strong..." - Rosé hugged me and my tear kept shedding until I fell asleep.

I couldn't count for how many times I had cried. This unpleasant sensory left invisible wounds in my heart. Their actions which I saw still replayed uncountably in my head, no matter how hard I'd tried to forget. It was 2AM midnight, and I woke up with my eyes swollen. I spent my night at Jisoo's apartment anyway, because I wouldn't let my parents see how miserable I was right now.

I then got up to get a glass of water, and there were Jisoo and Rosé sleeping on the floor, blocking my way. I giggled softly to their condition. 'Thank you for being here.' I smiled through pain once again before I stepped out, but my feet restrained me once my phone kept buzzing nonstop.

161 missed calls.

223 messages.

I laughed, shaking my head. 'Still playing with my heart, Lisa?' I again choked on my tear but managed to swallow every drops back, before I shut down my phone.

Days passed, and I am still in pain. It isn't numb yet but I hope it soon will. Sometimes I feel like I am also wrong for not letting her explain, but why would I? Isn't the video enough to make my eyes clear? I sighed as wrapping my arms around my knees tragically on the bed, looking outside the window. It was drizzling.

"Jendeuk?" - My Unnie called me so I turn my head to her, "Auntie and Uncle are looking for you." - She continued and I just nodded, before I again turned to the window. My cousin now came to sit on the edge side of the bed.

"Jendeuk-ah~ stop being like that. I know it's painful, but you shouldn't worry your parents. Shall I bring you home today?" - I then nodded without looking at her face. She heaved a deep sigh before walking out.

As I agreed with her to bring me home, at the evening, Jisoo drove me safely to where I belonged. I still didn't say anything once I stepped out of her car. Jisoo accompanied me until I entered the residence.

"Good evening, Uncle, Auntie!" - She bowed to my parents but I just straightly walked to my room without any expression. It might sound rude, but I didn't dare to face my parents, they would ask me why I became like this. I didn't want to answer anything related to her.

"Oh, yes, my niece. We miss you. And what's wrong with Jennie? She seemed like she forgot to bring her soul here."

"A-Ah, yes.. umm she caught a cold yesterday. I'm sorry I haven't cared her well enough."

"Nah, not you're fault. I'll look after her later but now please come here, let's have a small talk, we miss you and your parents so much, you know?"

I was relieved when my cousin knew how to cover thing up. I left a little smile then twisted my door knob and locked it.

My feet dragged me to my bed, and well, a photo frame on my nightstand made me smile. It was me in there, taking a picture of lisa taking me. I caressed the photo softly, thinking about how is she doing right now. 'Will she miss me like I miss her?' I sighed and put the photo back to its place before I drifted myself to sleep. 'Tomorrow will be another better day.' My eyes now went closed.

Irene's POV:

"I'm out of mind right now. It's been two days already. I keep trying to reach her out but Jennie is still shutting off her phone. I also dialed Jisoo Unnie, yet she kept warning me not to come. What should I do now?" - Lisa, wandering concernedly in her office. I just sighed.

"Jisoo is right. Jennie hasn't been in a good condition yet. She needs space. Even if you go now, she might not perceive any of your explanation."

"But why? I have my own reason. I know I was wrong for hiding it from her yet it doesn't mean I cheat right? I wanna demonstrate how I feel and how the thing is. I'm hurt too and I miss her, Irene..." - She flopped on the couch and I was just there trying to soothe the tension.

"I've planned to explain her things, but I just want her to calm herself down first. I don't want my neck to be broken." - I giggled at my last sentence as I knew how brutal my best friend can be when she's mad.

"Really?" - Her eyes then sparkling. I nodded.

"Yes! I think I will go today." - I paused and Lisa happily smiled, "Our friends are now aware the whole story, I told them yesterday. And I bet Jisoo might've told her cousin too?" - I shrugged and went on, "However, I will still be the one who clarify everything she needs to know, because well, it won't work if you are the one who go there. She hates you right now, doesn't she?" - I giggled but Lisa just hissed.

"Whatever! I let her hate me, but I don't let her go away from me." - Her relieved face now turning into a sad one again. I then heaved a sigh and nodded.

After I had a talk with Lisa, I went straight to Jennie's residence. It was all started with misunderstanding and I sometimes wanna stab that Sana for spreading the inadequate news. I shook my head while focused on my driving.

'Jendeuk, I'm sorry for that.'

Minutes later, my car wheels were pulled over in front of her residence. I was hesitant at first but I didn't back off. It shouldn't be delayed anymore. 'Hope you give me a chance to explain..' I then stepped out of the car and rang the bell.

Her guards opened the gate and there, her mom came to greet me.

"Oh, hi, Irene. Please come in." - She came to me and so I gave a respectful bow.

"Good afternoon Auntie. How are you and uncle doing?" - I politely asked. She just smiled while we both walking in.

"We're doing good. How about your parents?"

"Yes, they're fine. Thank you, Auntie." - I said and we now reached the living room.

"Are you coming to see Jennie? She's now upstair, but I will call her here. So first take a seat. Would you like a cup of tea? Or a coffee?"

I quickly shook my head, "No, no. Thank you so much, Auntie. I'll just go to her room. Can I?"

"Oh, of course. As you wish, honey." - Her mom sweetly smiled and I bowed at her again before I went upstair. I knocked on her door first once I arrived and softly twisted the doorknob open after.

I tenderly called, "Jennie?"

She was a bit shocked as she didn't expect that I was coming, instead of Lisa(?) I walked closer.

"Can I sit here?" - The girl then nodded and so I took a sit on her bed.

"You're still mad at us?" - I straightly asked, but she only shrugged. I heaved a deep sigh.

"We're really sorry about what happened, Jen. We shouldn't hid it from you. It was our parents' idea and we immediately turned it down as soon as they offered." - I tried to explain and my friend shortly replied.

"I know."

"But why you still give us cold shoulder?" - I pouted as I felt a bit disappointed.

"Well, it's just the way you guys hugging still hurt me. That's all." - She shrugged and again I whined.

"Omg! It was just a friendly hug okay? It didn't look like I steal that idiot away from you. I love my Seul!!" - Jennie sheepishly pursed her smile at my playful grumpy-face. I continued, "Look! That day she was just too happy when I said I accompanied her to confront our parents. She knew if she was there alone, thing wouldn't go smoothly and she would be forced to marry me instead of her lovely babe. She whined a lot, I sweared. She kept asking 'Why isn't it Jennie? It should be Jennie whom I marry!' My head was extremely aching that time." - I shook my head and well, I could see a cute smile on her face right now. So I smiled too.

"Come on, Jen! Please forgive Lisa. She isn't wrong here. She just thought it would hurt you if you knew so she wanna clear everything up before she revealed but who know? That Sana was way too fast to spread the news. We really didn't want it to happen, Jen. We're sorry." - I sincerely said, and my friend now looked at me as she seemed guilty.

"Hmm... I've already forgiven her and I'm also sorry for not letting you guys explain. I was way too sensitive. But I'm better now, okay? Thank you for being here and not mad at me for being so childish." - I then giggled as her pout looked so funny. It really looked like a sad little kitten.

"It's okay. Alright? I didn't keep that in mind. We're best friend, ain't we? So? I'm glad that we're now fine." - I smiled and she immediately pulled me into a hug.

"Love you, Renren."

And with that nickname, I almost throw out. Omg, I'm sorry. Haha.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.1K 273 8
Months before, Lisa confessed her feelings and Jennie has turned her down. They're friends, she doesn't see Lisa that way. Now, Jennie was trying to...
776K 23.4K 62
[Fck Buddies] It wasn't like she had a choice in this matter. She knows she never had a choice anyways. After all, that girl was irresistible, who is...
14.2K 171 17
JENLISA (G!P) no kids under 16 or 18 can read this. what am I saying you won't even listen😑 anyway this story contains murdering,A LOT OF SWEARING a...
334K 9.8K 41
Synopsis: "Even though I'm not aware of what's going on around me, you might have at least given me the benefit of the doubt. A living being with emo...