Billionaires Tainted Love

By ishiHAHA

𝘐 𝘢𝘭𝘸𝘢𝘺𝘴 𝘸𝘰𝘯𝘥𝘦𝘳𝘦𝘥 𝘸𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘸𝘰𝘳𝘭𝘥 𝘸𝘢𝘴 𝘭𝘪𝘬𝘦 𝘰𝘶𝘵𝘴𝘪𝘥𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘧𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘸... More

M O O D B O A R D
P R O L O G U E
O N E
T W O
T H R E E
F O U R
F I V E
S I X
S E V E N
E I G H T
N I N E
T E N
E L E V E N
T W E L V E
T H I R T E E N
F O U R T E E N
F I F T E E N
S I X T E E N
S E V E N T E E N
E I G H T E E N
N I N E T E E N
T W E N T Y
T W E N T Y O N E
T W E N T Y T W O
T W E N T Y T H R E E
T W E N T Y F O U R
T W E N T Y F I V E
T W E N T Y S I X
T W E N T Y S E V E N
T W E N T Y N I N E
T H I R T Y
T H I R T Y O N E
T H I R T Y T W O
T H I R T Y T H R E E
T H I R T Y F O U R
T H I R T Y F I V E
T H I R T Y S I X
T H I R T Y S E V E N
T H I R T Y E I G H T
T H I R T Y N I N E
F O R T Y
F O R T Y O N E
F O R T Y T W O
E P I L O G U E

T W E N T Y E I G H T

102K 3.9K 1K
By ishiHAHA

𝘐'𝘷𝘦 𝘭𝘪𝘯𝘬𝘦𝘥 𝘢 𝘴𝘰𝘯𝘨 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘢𝘣𝘰𝘷𝘦, 𝘦𝘯𝘫𝘰𝘺.

♥️

Sir.

Harry.

Sara.

Three people and three ways.

Three different people who can lead me to my goal, the confidential documents that Alex is after.

The balance sheet for the first year from back when the company started is all I need, all the assets and liabilities will be stated and written down clearly.

The only problem?

I am pretty sure these documents only have two copies because knowing sir, he would hand over one copy to Harry, his brother as well as the financial head to the Vega Company and keep the original copy in his locker back at home.

My safest bet? Sara.

Maybe for once in my life, I can do what sir told me to do to the entire world, fool him into thinking I'm Sara, and get into his study.

After all, we look the same, scientifically speaking about 75 percent of identical twins develop directly facing each other, meaning they become exact reflections of one another.

It seems very similar to my cases.

Taking the way around this, Harry.

The thought itself makes my body shiver, but if this is what it takes then so be it.

But, those touches.

The memory of those touches still haunted me, those scars still defined me.

I felt goosebumps run down my hands and straightened up.

Can I do really this?

I closed my eyes and thought of Alex of the little boy who went all that he had to, You can do this Sierra.

For love?

Love that I don't deserve, love that no murderer deserves.

I stilled my thoughts and turned to look at the time.

9 am.

Get it together, for Mary for Alex and mom.

I walked out of my room to the kitchen my mind still in vain.

For once, I have to prove myself.

Prove it to Alex that I'm not a pawn in his game. That even though I don't deserve the love he has, I deserve the affection.

Before I knew it, my leg tumbled inside the rug and I lost my balance.

No, not on the right side.

The rib is still bruised.

All of a sudden arms wrapped around my waist and my breath hitched, the lower part of my body is still bruised.

I looked up, and my eyes met with brown ones.

The same pools of honey which make my heart beat ten times faster.

The same brown ones which I want to deserve.

The same brown ones which are playing me.

"I'm not a pawn, but you're safe" I mumbled, without realization until a beautiful frown pulled onto Alex's face.

I stumbled out of his hands and winced without realization.

The ribs are going to kill me.

"What's the matter with you?" Alex asked and looked at me with the same calculating eyes he always has.

I tried to straighten up but my breath hitched, and I felt a sharp pain on my right side.

"n-no-nothing, I'm g-good," I whispered but my voice cracked.

"No, you're not," Alex stated, and with that, he slipped his hands under my knees and waist while picking me up bridal style.

"wh-what are you doing?" I mumbled.

Alex remained silent and carried me to his room.

"For once shut up, and let me see" Alex commanded and I shut up.

Alex put me down on his bed and stared at me for a second before lifting my T-shirt.

"w-wh-what are y-you doing, a-a-Alex?" 

Alex looked up at me for a moment, "trying to find out whats got you tumbling around."

My breath hitched when Alex's fingers brushed against the naked skin of my waist.

Suddenly a slight pressure on my ribs make me cry out in pain, I looked up at Alex and his face was red.

He seemed to be ready to kill.

"What and how did this happened, Sara?"

Holy Moly

"um, I got hurt on the bruise a long time ago while mo-modeling and then yesterday I-I fell in the washroom?"

Alex looked at me in the eye, "and then I grabbed you by your arm which tensed the muscles further"

I looked around the room, trying to avoid any eye contact that could happen.

"Sar- wait!" Alex fumbled with his phone and called Xander over all this while he kept a tight grip on hand as if I was about to die.

He looked as though he was in more pain than I was in.

"Alex?" I tried to snap him off to reality but his hand only tightened around mine in a protective grip.

"shh, just rest" I looked up at him, my eyes probably twice the size they were supposed to be.

"Alex I'm g-good!" I tried to calm him down, but his gaze was fixed on my bruise.

He rubbed his hand softly along the line of my bruise slightly lifting my T-shirt further up.

Oh no, the scars.

I shifted a little so that my T-shirt would come down on its own.

"Am I bad for liking it that you are concerned for me?" I let my filter fall and looked up at Alex.

"No, but it's wrong that it pains me to see you like this" Alex answered making me frown.

"Is it bad that you care?" I asked.

Alex nodded, and I felt my heart break a little "but I like it that you care, only you care."

Alex smiled all though it seemed as though he was hurting "the problem is, that I do care. I shouldn't but I do and everyone cares for you, aren't you the princess of the vega family."

If only, I'm the tainted secret.

"No, I'm the tainted princess. I have secrets too."

Alex looked up at me in the eyes then frowned "everyone has secrets, yours are probably way insignificant that you think they are Sara Vega."

Sara Vega.

I smiled and controlled my tears, "they're secrets nonetheless, secrets no one will ever know. Secrets no one will ever see. But you're special I'll give you a hint- Brown to teal. That's my secret."

Alex continued stare at me, "Brown to teal?"

I nodded, "Brown to teal."

Just then the door swung open and Xander walked in, he looked as though he hadn't slept a wink last night.

"Morning you two, don't mind me looking like a zombie I had to go to the Operation theater yesterday night after the party. It was an emergency."

Alex hugged Xander briefly and looked towards me.

"Check up on her and don't even think of pulling up the shirt more than it already is, I'll arrange breakfast for all of us and a room for you, sleep here today," Alex commanded and left the room.

I sighed, in relief.

"Hello, long lost sissy, how'd this happen" Xander tried to lighten the mood but he looked so exhausted he failed miserably.

"I had an injury wh-while modeling and got hurt at the same place again?" I lied through my teeth.

"Is that really it?" Xander asked while examining the wound.

"uh, y-yes?" I attempted to convince him and me.

"Alex is not here and I am a professional. Try again," Xander said his tone now serious.

"It's nothing, really." I tried to sway away any more questions.

"Let's see, One, the wound is slanting to the bone of your rib which means it did not happen because of a natural fall because then your body would have moved with the alignment to your bone. Two, Other than the bruise there seems to be a burn mark on the skin which is a hundred percent at least five years old but hidden under the color of the bruise. So back to my point, try again."

I looked at Xander helplessly, "Let's p-please n-not do this right now."

Xander pressed his lips together, "Sara, is there something you should be telling me and Alex?"

"It's nothing serious, just forget it." I tried again and Xander silently compiled.

"I'm going to lift your shirt up a little bit higher. So that I can apply the ointment." Xander explained and I nodded.

I crossed my fingers silently hoping he wouldn't notice anything more than he already can but then he gasped and all my hopes shattered.

"Sara, I- Please, I really need to know what this is about," Xander said silently but I kept my mouth shut.

"Sara, this is fuck!ng serious. This is not normal. Look, I'm asking this to you as your brother if anything just give me a hint. This looks like it was done with a knife. This is serious." Xander said through clenched teeth.

"Happened long back, don't worry. Alex is my safe" I answered in Montone.

"Sara, you have burn marks all over your chest and fuck!ng scar that's at least ten inches long right on your chest. This is not okay!"

Harry is gone Sierra, Harry is gone.

Harry is gone.

No Harry.

Just then the door opened and my eyes met the familiar honey brown ones, without care and ignoring the stinging in my rib I jumped up and ran into Alex's arms.

Safe.

Alex is Safe.

( A/n.  I promise Sierra is not a damsel in distress who's going to depend on Alex. Her character will go on become independent.)

♥️

𝓥𝓸𝓽𝓮, 𝓒𝓸𝓶𝓶𝓮𝓷𝓽 𝓐𝓷𝓭 𝓕𝓸𝓵𝓵𝓸𝔀

𝘐𝘯𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘨𝘳𝘢𝘮- 𝘪𝘴𝘩𝘪.𝘩𝘢𝘩𝘢

SUGGEST SOME GOOD K-DRAMA PLEASE!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

18.3K 1.6K 16
(𝐁𝐨𝐨𝐤 #𝟏 𝐨𝐟 𝐇𝐢𝐬 𝐨𝐛𝐬𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐬𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬) "𝐒𝐡𝐞 𝐢𝐬 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐚 𝐝𝐫𝐮𝐠 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐢 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐭 𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐞 𝐚𝐝𝐝𝐢𝐜𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐟𝐨𝐫 �...
186K 5.5K 36
𝙏𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙞𝙨 𝙖 𝙨𝙩𝙤𝙧𝙮 𝙤𝙛 𝙖 𝙜𝙞𝙧𝙡 𝙣𝙖𝙢𝙚𝙙 𝘼𝙡𝙤𝙧𝙖 𝙬𝙝𝙤 𝙞𝙨 20 𝙮𝙚𝙖𝙧𝙨 𝙤𝙡𝙙 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙡𝙞𝙫𝙚𝙨 𝙬𝙞𝙩𝙝 𝙝𝙚𝙧 𝙜𝙧𝙖𝙣𝙙𝙢𝙖...
298K 9K 21
"Hey baby come to me. I am your rightful husband. come here kitten."he said. "I am telling you, don't you dare to come closer to me. This marriage is...
330K 12.8K 47
𝘼 𝙈𝙖𝙛𝙞𝙖 𝙍𝙤𝙢𝙖𝙣𝙘𝙚 " 𝙇𝙤𝙫𝙚 𝙞𝙨 𝙖𝙣 𝘼𝙧𝙩. 𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝙢𝙤𝙧𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙙𝙧𝙖𝙬 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙥𝙞𝙘𝙩𝙪𝙧𝙚 𝙝𝙚𝙖𝙧𝙩𝙡𝙮, 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙢𝙤𝙧𝙚 𝙞𝙩...