A Royal Beginning [Book 1 of...

By DKnight1952

Constitutional France. Four heirs to the English throne. The Prince of Wales arrived at a crossroad, torn bet... More

Prologue
I. Alexander
II. Douglas
III. Hugo
IV
V. Isabelle
VI. Alexander
VII. Hugo
VIII. Douglas
IX. Isabelle
X. Alexander
XI
XII. Alexander
XIII. Douglas
XIV. Hugo
XV. Isabelle
XVI
XVII. Alexander
XVIII. Hugo
XIX. Isabelle
XX. Douglas
XXI. Emily
XXII
XXIII. Hugo
XXIV. Douglas
XXV. Alexander
XXVI. Isabelle
XXVII. Emily
XXVIII. Alexander
XXIX. Isabelle
XXX. Douglas
XXXI. Hugo
XXXII
XXXIII. Alexander
XXXIV. Hugo
XXXV. Douglas
XXXVI. Emily
XXXVII. Isabelle
XXXVIII. Alexander
XXXIX
XL. Hugo
XLI. Emily
XLII. Isabelle
XLIII. Winston
XLV. Douglas
XLVI. Alexander
XLVII
XLVIII. Antony
XLIX. Sophia
L. Alexander
LI. Isabelle
LII. Hugo
LIII. Douglas
LIV. Emily
LV. Winston
LVI. Antoine
LVII
LVIII. Isabelle
LIX. Hugo
LX. Alexander
LXI. Emily
LXII. Douglas
LXIII. Elizabeth
LXIV. Winston
LXV. Antoine
LXVI
LXVII. Alexander
LXVIII. Isabelle
LXIX. Hugo
LXX. Winston
LXXI. Antoine
LXXII. Antony
LXXIII. Elizabeth
LXXIV. Douglas
LXXV. Sophia
LXXVI. Emily
LXXVII. Elizabeth
LXXVIII
LXXIX. Alexander
LXXX. Isabelle
LXXXI. Hugo
LXXXII. Colette
LXXXIII. Winston
LXXXIV. Alexander
LXXXV. Elizabeth
LXXXVI
LXXXVII. Douglas
LXXXVIII. Emily
LXXXIX. Antoine
XC. Winston
XCI. Hugo
XCII. Alexander
XCIII. Sophia
XCIV. Colette
XCV. Antony
XCVI. Hugo
XCVII. Alexander
XCVIII
XCIX. Alexander
C. Isabelle
Epilogue

XLIV. Antoine

14 1 0
By DKnight1952

Saturday, 26th December 1931

Dear Diary,

Considering Christmas was yesterday, Prince Alexander has visited Paris this year, spending it with the French Royal Family once more. It has been a long year, and it was a good day to relax, spending it with family. It is good to know that in the last six years, Alexander and my granddaughter, Isabelle, have gotten along with another just fine, yet, however, when you have a closer inspection in the relationship between Alexander and Isabelle, they are much closer than they two would have believed. They think they're just extremely close friends, but they seem to be in denial about their feelings towards one another, or the fact that they don't know how to comprehend these feelings. My present that was given to Alexander was a French political book, which will help him understand the nature of French politics, as it provides the overview and basis to understand French politics. Alexander has thanked me profusely, and promised me that he will read this book back to back, cover to cover, so that he will have a greater understanding and knowledge about French politics, and promised me that he will send me essays to see how I would agree with his opinions, among other things. I am looking forward to these essays and wonder what opinions he would draw up. I will have to ask Winston regarding what I will be needing to look forward to in these essays.

-Antoine

Saturday, 30th January 1932 

Dear Diary,

I have read Alexander's essays, and I must say... he is very convincing, and it is interesting to see his view of things. Of course, I have several conversations with Winston, who had taught Alexander lessons on politics, and I have agreed with what he had said in terms of what Alexander has to offer when it comes to the monarchy. He is, safe to say, someone who will earn the respect of the people, not just the British people, but people worldwide.

-Antoine 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

454 37 20
A spy on a big mission that could affect her career. Will the secretive princess and playboy prince get in the way of it?
54.7K 1.2K 19
Everything I Wanted ↑ British & Swedish Royal Families When Harry Met Madeleine, he got everything he wanted. Started | Thursday, 12 March 2020 Publ...
8.8K 241 62
The sequel to Princess Darrel Crawley *** Elizabeth, Princess of Wales, heir apparent to the British throne. Formerly known as Lady Darrel Crawley, t...
226K 7.4K 28
*COMPLETE* HarryPotterxLOTR crossover FemHarryxGlorfindel ^ Because there are not nearly enough of those. β‹†β”ˆβ”ˆο½‘οΎŸβƒΫͺུ ❀Ϋͺུ ❁Ϋͺུ ❃Ϋͺུ ❀Ϋͺུ οΎŸο½‘β”ˆβ”ˆβ‹† Azalea Po...