His Girl

By storyteller812

"There's my girl!" I felt four sets of eyes shift to me; instead of making eye contact, I shifted my gaze to... More

Author's Note
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14

Chapter 4

1.2K 22 3
By storyteller812

Hey guys! Sorry it's been a couple of days! I've been busy with family and school stuff! To make up for it, this chapter is a little longer!

Please let me know if you see any grammar or writing mistakes! Thanks!

Make sure to comment, vote, and follow!!!

I hope you enjoy!

*          *          *          *          *

I stared down at the clothes Deacon wanted me to wear for his new client and cringed. I hated it when he picked out my clothes. A sleeveless black crop top was laid out, and I could tell just by looking at it that it was going to be extra tight against my chest. The skirt he had chosen could barely classify as a piece of clothing, as I doubted it would cover anything. I rubbed the sore spot on my neck, wincing when I grazed the tender flesh. I had proof on my neck of what would happen if I didn't obey.

So I slipped on the outfit.

I brushed my hair since it had gotten tangled during my time in the car with Deacon. I shuddered thinking about it, looking at my neck in the mirror. A bruise was already beginning to form on my skin, two half crescents facing each other. The area around it was bright red, almost purple.

I closed my eyes, not wanting to look at his mark anymore. When I opened them again, I avoided looking at that spot.  My fingers twitched nervously as I threw my hair up into a messy bun. I swiped on some makeup as quickly as I could, covering up all the scars, bumps, and bruises; Deacon always made me wear makeup when I saw a client.  

I gazed into the mirror one last time. The outfit was tight and revealing, showing off much more than I was comfortable with. My stomach twisted into knots, knowing that Deacon hadn't intended for me to wear this outfit for very long. I clasped my shaking hands together before leaving the relatively safe confines of my room.

One of Deacon's men, Ryder, stood outside my door, arms crossed, waiting for me. As soon as I stepped out, his greedy eyes raked my body from top to bottom. He slid up to me, hands dropping around my waist, steadily moving lower. My eyes widened. I tried to take a step back, but my back hit the wall.

I was trapped.

"Now, don't be like that, baby," he cooed, trying to reassure me as his hand reached the back of my thigh. "I'm not going to hurt you." His fingers traced the bottom of my mini skirt. He squeezed one of my cheeks, letting his hand explore further. I couldn't stop my body from trembling at his touch. I felt his breath hit my neck as he whispered into my ear, "I just wanna touch."

Before it could go any further, I heard a voice behind Ryder growl. "Knock it off, you idiot. The client is waiting for her."

I felt him remove his hands as he turned around to shoot Deacon a sleazy smile. "Of course, boss."

My eyes immediately found the ground, avoiding contact with the two men. I crossed my arms across my stomach, my stomach twisting inside me. I felt dirty like I needed to take a shower. 

Deacon pushed Ryder out of the way, his hand finding my back, nudging me towards the back of the house. "Let's go. Don't want to keep Mr. Marshall waiting."

I tried to hide my frown as we continued our path out of the house and to the poolhouse, the name ringing a bell in the back of my mind.

We stopped at the entrance; the view through the glass door was blocked by dark curtains, so I couldn't see the man inside. Before going in, Deacon twisted me to face him, adjusting my top to show more cleavage and moving my hair to where he liked it. I avoided his gaze while he did this, watching a bird fly off in the distance instead. It was a beautiful day outside; too bad I hardly ever got to spend any time outdoors. I held in my sigh, wishing I could be free.

A sharp grip on my chin brought me out of my thoughts, moving my blue eyes up to his dark ones. 

"Obey everything he says. I don't want a client telling me you didn't listen." I acknowledged his comment with a slight nod of my head. "And don't forget," he continued, leaning down to kiss his mark from earlier. "You belong to me. You will always be my girl." 

I tensed, and Deacon must have sensed my uncomfortableness because he nipped at the same spot, causing me to jump. He chuckled darkly before sliding open the poolhouse door and shoving me towards whatever awaited inside. 

*          *          *          *          *

It took a minute for my eyes to adjust to the darkness after being out in the bright sunlight, not that I really needed my eyesight to find my way around. After spending so much time in the poolhouse with visitors, I was familiar with the layout. 

I knew that immediately off to the left stood the living room, furnished with a starch white couch and a matching set of chairs. Straight across the room in the back was the kitchen. It was small and hardly ever used, but it had been updated recently; they had added cream-colored marble countertops and a gray tiled backsplash. Right next to the kitchen there was an eat-in dining area, only large enough for a small four-person table. 

And next to that was the bedroom. My steps faltered, but I managed to stay upright instead of falling flat on my face. I silently shuffled on the plush carpet over to the closed door, thankful Deacon hadn't made me wear shoes. Pressing my ear up against the wood, I tried to hear something, anything.

I heard nothing. 

My whole body was a bundle of nerves, knowing what waited for me in there. I wiped my sweaty palms on the sides of my skirt. I knew I could only hesitate to go in for so long before the client got mad and complained to Deacon. I shivered and tried to swallow past the lump in my throat. 

Reaching forward, I grasped the handle to the room and slowly pushed it open. I carefully put on foot in front of the other to fully enter the room, my eyes boring a hole into the ground.

Just like the rest of the house, I knew the layout of the bedroom.  The bathroom stood just off to the right when you walked in, and the large closet was placed next to it. The room was sparsely furnished, only containing a chair by the curtained window, a dresser, and a very large bed, everything in various shades of white. I could never figure out why they picked that color, especially since it made cleaning up afterward so hard. 

Without stopping to think, I raised my eyes towards the bed, and the person sitting on it.

It was the man from the day before, the one who had said that he wanted nothing to do with me. I guess he changed his mind. 

Even in low light, his physical size still managed to make dwarf everything else. I could still see his tattoos as they peaked out of the top of his shirt, the ones on his arms hidden by his black leather jacket that sat on a black shirt. His arms seemed even more muscular than the day before, the leather hugging his biceps to emphasize his form. And just like the day before, those dark eyes were trained directly on me, unwavering.

"You?" The word flew out of my throat before I could stop it. As soon as I realized what I had done, I covered my mouth with both hands, horrified. "I-I-I'm s-sorry! I-I d-didn't m-m-mean t-to!" I stumbled through my words, feeling my whole body heat up from turning red. 

Deacon was going to kill me. 

As soon as that thought hit me, I couldn't stop my trembling. Every inch of me shook like the nervous ball of energy I was. I tried to keep myself from crying, but I felt a few rouge tears escape down my cheeks. 

The man stood up suddenly, causing me in my unsteady state to stumble backward, hitting the wall by the door. I plastered myself against it; I turned my head to the side to hide some of my tears.

I could hear his approaching footsteps, his boots making noise as he came closer and closer. When we were one foot apart, he stopped. I could feel him looming over me, easily over a foot taller than my short frame. I quivered where I stood, waiting for him to move. 

"Stop that," his deep voice growled at me.

I knew that there would be consequences if I didn't listen, but my body continued its tremors; I had no control anymore. My throat felt like it was closing, and it became more and more difficult for me to suck in oxygen. My heart was beating so fast I was confident it would fly out of my chest at any moment. My knees began to shake as everything else in the room became foggy. I doubted that I could hold myself up for any longer. 

I heard the man curse before he stepped closer, placing his hands on the wall on either side of my head. 

"Please. Please, stop."I could hear the pleading in his voice. It was softer, gentler, than before. I felt myself suck in air. One gulp. Two gulps. Three gulps. The world came back into focus, and I turned my attention towards the man. If I didn't know any better, I would have said that I saw pity in his eyes. 

But I knew better. 

"Ok, then." He stood up straight, removing his hands from the wall behind me. "Take off your clothes."

I shivered, knowing what was coming next. 

Trying to be obedient, I did what I was told. As I reached to take off my top, he turned around to face away from me. My eyes widened; I had never had someone do that before. Still a little stunned, I reached down to remove my skirt. As I was doing this, I could feel movement in front of me. I glanced up, seeing the man pull off his own jacket. 

Of course, I thought, why would this time be any different?

Once I was done, I stood there, waiting. He continued, reaching down to opposite corners of his stomach in front to yank his shirt up over his head, still leaving him in a white undershirt and jeans. Without waiting to ask if I was done, he shoved the top behind him towards me.

I tilted my head to the side, confused. What did he want me to do with his shirt?

"Put it on." The gruffness in his voice had me complying immediately.

Slipping the shirt over my head, I couldn't help but take in the scents that belonged to him. Cedar and leather. I felt my face flame as I finished dressing in his top. It was huge on me, the hem falling well past mid-thigh.

Once I was done shuffling around, he waited for a second and then turned back towards me. He nodded, seeming satisfied.

He made a motion towards the bed with his head, and I noticed that the comforter and sheet had already pulled down to the end of the bed. "Go get on the bed." My stomach twisted as I made my way over and perched myself lightly on the edge. Thankfully, his shirt was long enough that I didn't reveal anything. He continued with his commands, his deep voice still making me shake slightly.

"Lie down." I shifted farther back so that I could gently place my head on the pillow and swing my legs up onto the sheet. I was laying straight on my back, stiff as a board, waiting for what would come next.

"Close your eyes." I flinched but obeyed. 

I heard his footsteps approach slower this time, my body shivering with each movement. I finally felt his large form at the edge of the bed. My eyes were squeezed shut, just wanting him to be done already.

I felt something tickle my feet and then my legs. My eyes flew open to see him pulling the sheets up to cover me. He must have felt my eyes on him because his dark orbs flickered to mine.

"I said close your eyes."

I snapped my eyes shut. He continued to pull the covers up until they reached my shoulders. he released the blankets, and I felt him take a few steps back. The chair by the glass door made a slight noise, so I figured he went over there to sit before he would come back. So I waited.

And I waited. More minutes went by, and I continued to wait, anticipating when he would laugh and say it was alone a joke before practically attacking me. 

But no matter how long I waited, there was nothing. 

I pried one eye open to look at the man in question. He sat in the white cloth chair, elbows placed on his knees so that he could hold his head in his hands. I could hear his faint mumbling, but it was so low I couldn't catch any of the words. I closed my eye again.

The silence of the room combined with the swirling of the ceiling fan was soothing. I felt myself relax before I tensed, not knowing when he planned on taking what he paid for. I heard a dark chuckle as I did. 

"Relax and just go to sleep. I'm not going to touch you. Promise."

I had a hard time believing in promises anymore, but the calming noises made my brain fuzzy. Just before I slipped under the darkness, he spoke loud enough for me to hear.

"And by the way, my name's Silas."

*          *          *           *           *

Hey guys! Hope you enjoyed!

I'm going to try to update in the next couple of days, so look out for that!

Make sure to comment, vote, and follow!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.5M 31K 47
I push the feeling away and ultimately concentrate my gaze on his upper body, which still bears the traces of my lipstick. "You did not remove them?"...
2.4K 159 18
I tried to ignore them as he whispered seriously, "Eyes on me baby." FUCK IT!!! THOSEEEEE BUTTEERRFFLLIIEESS!!!! 'I know he is flirting, he gotta be...
644K 29.4K 42
'Do you know why you are suspended from ceiling krasivaya?' he whispers in my ears and wipes the sweat dripping from my neck due to the trepidation a...
5.3K 45 25
"You are nothing without me. I gave you the life you have. No one will ever love you but me because only I could love someone like you, someone that...