America one-shots

Por angrylnxy

So this is a one shot books for the lovely America of course this is my home country so I feel better about w... Más

Space is so cool!!!(1-?)rusame
Befor we met them {1-?}
Dragon au
Neko america x neko russia-1
Neko america x neko russia -2
NOTES ~ some what important
Dragon au contiued pt 1
The telegram sent from germany to mexico
Warewolf au
Warewolf au pt2
Its up
Notes
Horseback riding -part 1
Dog fights - disclaimer
Pets!!!
50 stars pt 1
The runaway- pt 1
Pokémon au
Splitting up ?
Hitman
Steampunk/end of the world au
Hitman 2
Two of a kind- 1
Pain and death :3
Thank you :)
Of Wings and crowns
Of wings and crowns
Oh we can fuse ...... NEAT!
Oh we can fuse........neat!
American girl~
Books update time :)
Being older sibblings suck( sometimes)
Bi-polar weather
Dragon
Dragon
Pets
50 states that rhyme
Space people
Druged and protected
From 50 to 1
Happy hurts
Story ideas from genartors
Rusame stuck with a toddler
Not so great mother
Little bit of freedom and snow
Gods au- ideas
It all falls down.
Updates
Hes just a mask
Warror cats au
The Wild west
The Thunder bird and the arrows
The Wild west
Zoom meeting
Pirates and roayls
Hes just a mask
Fathers day
hidden
Crazy in the usa house hold.
Error
Error
~•Witch•~
Update
A day in the life of 51 kids
~• witch•~
Notes
Tagged
School notes
My hero academia
Two of a kind
Who reprsents usa? We do!

Of wings and crowns

829 25 6
Por angrylnxy

3-? ( also a picture of what freedom runner looks like :) )

Alfred leans against a building he was on break he would normally be talking with Ivan or his sisters but Ivan said something that really made Alfred mad. He said he couldn't go out and fight he also can't go out and defend the gates. Alfreds wings flap as he thought of walking around.

" Alfred " a head guard yells over the crowd of people. Alfred pushes away from the building and walks towards the head guard having to dodge baskets and others as he made his way.

" yes sir?" Alfred day when he was standing in front of the head guard.

" you're going out with a few others to go a check out a area traveler called ' fishy ' you and your team will also go out and get some stuff from a nearby town " Alfred nodded and shifted his body weight. " your in charge you all will be riding your horses since the others can't fly " he nodded again.

" are they ready to go " the head guard nodded.

" waiting on you " Alfred gives a nod and headed towards the barn. He had a bag ready in there just in case. He sees his horse freedom runner in her stall she nodded her head when she saw him. He noticed a look of disappoint at the fact the princess wasn't with him. He laughs slightly.

" sorry girl we got a job to do" he pats her nose and opens the door. She followed him and stands so he could put the stuff on her. He mounts and pushed freedom onward towards the barn door. She held a blanket like thing that shows the kingdom they live in like all other horses when they go out on mission. Alfred puts the hamlet on so it covers his face. He sees the princess running around with some kids. He smiled slightly knowing they probably didn't know he was there. He freedom spotted them and let's out a neigh. I had to meet up with the other so I couldn't really stop. The princess look around for freedom runner but it probably hard for them with all the horses with armor and stuff on. He passed behind a building and the princess where out of sight. He sees his group they where all looking at a map. Alfred gets freedom to stop and he dismounts and walked over freedom being the good girl she was stays put.

" Alfred! Your here look at the map which route are we taking! We where told we where doing some basic pick ups and stuff he said you would give us a better route" a guard who he assumed was josh hills said. Alfred looks then picks a route that would be the quickest. He gets back up on freedom and waits for others to get on their horses.

" freedom runner " he heard both princess call out. He just sighs as freedom jerks her head looking for them. He said come on girl we have to go. She snorts but goes forward anyway and leaves the kingdom.

-to Ivan we go :) -

Ivan was sitting in his throne room watching people complaining about stuff. He was holding a meeting of higher ups in his guard he noticed Alfred wasn't there. He then looked around for him. Alfred usually brightened these meetings up by talking to Ivan. Ivan stands ready to get this over with.

" let's begin " he said loud but calm sitting back down to listen. They all spoke and now it was the head guards turn.

" I sent out the group that takes care of tasks like sending and receiving messages. I sent" Ivan could somewhat care less but one name catches his attention. " and Alfred Jones is leading them since he was the only high up left. He will be visiting ...." Ivan tuns out the rest Alfred left with out saying goodbye or send him something telling him..... Mabey he told his sisters.

" okay.... is that all?" Everyone nodded and left. Ivan watched quietly before standing to go find his sisters or well sending someone else too he went to his private areas of the castle where citizens weren't allowed since it held important information and meeting rooms. Some guards even lived in the castle on being Alfred. He heard two little girls running towards him

" big brother!" They both said crashing into him.

" have you seen Alfred we heard freedom runner but we never found her!"

" oh so he didn't tell you as well" Ivan said quietly " he had to go with others to run some stuff around. " he said to them and they pout but went to there room anyway to go and sleep. Ivan walks past Alfreds room it was right next to his. He pushed Alfreds door open and looked around at the things Alfred owns. The thing that stands out the most was a dragon painting. It was a elegant black dragon with stars in it wings. Alfred painted it himself claiming it helped relax the soul. Ivan ran his hand over it then left. Taking a blank canvas and a few paint and brushes and enters his room. He puts the stuff down and goes to bed looking out of his window.

-Alfred-

Freedom walks at steady pace we where close to the spot they where Gonna rest but it gave him some red flags.

" heads up and keep moving " he whispered quietly his wings twitched as he watched for movement. He could faintly see a nod from the guard next to him. He noticed freedoms eat flicked towards something he couldn't hear. Freedom then nodded her head that was a silent thing he knew meant she heard humans sneaking up. " we're not alone get ready for commands " he pointed with a wing in the direction that freedom heard the noise. He signaled for them to go too a trot then to a gallop to canter. They ran fast but not as fast as the horses could go. Honestly Alfred didn't want to fight at the moment he was tried so he would be sluggish in fighting. He heard more then just there horses so he made freedom do a sharp turn to face them so she stopped it spooked her slightly. Guards of the kingdom they where at war with screech to a stop as Alfred points a sword at them. They of course couldn't see his face so they had no idea he was extremely close to the king.

" well look what he got here idiots!" One said laughing. None of them had helmets so he could see there faces. He felt his heart shattered his twin brother sat on a horse across from him. Matthew seemed bored and stressed or .... broken.

" shut up Stan " Matthew hissed " they will have a high up official with them if their in this big of a group. And he's the one who turned around and has is sword pointed at us fool" he hissed again looking at him. He had snowy owl wings on his back they where smaller then Alfreds eagle wings. Now their type of bird is really common among winged people.

" why are you here?!" One of Alfreds guards say hatefully. Matthew looked back at them

" we are taking prisoners and that will be you now I don't want to fight but I'm being forced so will you just come with us?" He sighs tiredly.Alfred lifted his helmet off of his head.

" sorry brother but I will have to decline that offer." Alfred said sadly forcing freedom to take a step back then a couple more as he watched them. Matthew seemed shocked and even more   Stressed then before. Freedom lifted her head more alert and ready to move. One of the people with Matthew smiled wickedly.

" we hit the jackpot " and with that he gets is weapons ready. Alfred puts his helmet back on. His guards looked at each other then at Alfred waiting for orders. Freedom nodded her head ready to move. Matthew shook his head as if cleaning way bad thoughts. Alfred flicks his wing in a certain direction giving a silent command to his guards. They tense and get ready. His wing dropped giving a command to run around them and hide in the woods. Matthew seemed to catch on to Alfred giving commands but didn't understand what Alfred was commanding. And with a title of his head the plan was in action. They dove at the enemy to catch them off guard which they did. They then dove into the woods. Their horses ran at full speed in hopes to catch and confuse the others they went in different directions some they reversed and followed others until only one path followed them all. Alfred stays quiet and eventual appear on the other side where a different trail was. Alfred looks back at the woods as the road down the trail to one of the cities that where loyal to Ivan. But Alfred was startled when he felt a metal like rope get tossed over his body and pulled his wings close to his back so he couldn't use them and his arm getting stuck to his side he was then yanked off of freedom runner. He took notice that his guards where in the same issue he was. He then looked at freedom runner.

" freedom! Go home! " he called he trained freedom to return home when given that command so that's what she did she reared up and then took off down the trail. Alfred then struggled with the chains as he was hosted up to his feet.

" well looks like we have the best prize" the enemy guard said as he then tied some chains around Alfreds feet so he couldn't run. He glanced around and noticed Matthew looked guilty as he did the same to one of Alfreds guards. The other horse and spooked and ran off. Alfred was then throw over the guy shoulder as he took Alfred and put him on the back of his horse. When they where ready they took off towards what could be Alfreds doom.

Meanwhile with freedom runner

The medicine cap mare ran on the trail sometimes a person would try and catch her pt she never let them as she ran. She had a job to do she had to save her human! The armor was making so much noise as she ran. She eventually sees home normally the princess where on her back when she was given this command but they weren't. She runs past the guard by the gate he had tried to grab her but she side stepped away she runs into the middle of town. People screamed and tried to catch her but she wouldn't let them. That when she spotted the princess and the human that was sometimes around. So she reared and change direction to go towards them. The princess looked startled and hid behind the human. She stopped in front of him. Alfred said his name before.... Ivan! She stood in front of Ivan. He looked startled but grabbed her rains to stop her from running off again. The princess looked up at freedom. She snorts as she tossed her head. The princess seemed to understand who the horse was but seemed unsure.

" who's horse is this " Ivan asked looking for someone running after their horse. The guard at the gate came running.

" sir! That horse came through the gate I tried to catch it but " he moved and hand and basically said he had no luck.ivan then becomes nervous as he took of the head gear of the horse that hide freedoms face. When it was off freedom tossed her head and tried pulling Ivan along to go back to Alfred. But he was frozen. The princess walked closer to freedom.

" Ivan get on freedom runner" Natalya said very seriously.

" why?" He asked still processing that freedom was here but Alfred wasn't.

" because Alfred told us if freedom came back with out him to get someone on her and that freedom would take them back to him or at least where he once was." She said with a node from her sister. He looks at some guards and motions for them to get ready to follow which they did they already where mounted on their horses. He nodded at his sisters putting the head of armor on freedom again. Then mounted the horses.

" okay freedom! Go back to Alfred!" Natalya yells and freedom reared almost making Ivan fall as she then spun and took off towards where she came. Ivan could only hold his breath.

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

1.8K 27 12
HELLO! I'm not the greatest writer but request a character you want me to do a one shot with! I'll try my best to keep it gender neutral as well. ❌wa...
57.1K 1K 30
Veneziano goes into the library of the World Meeting building in Germany. He finds a mysterious book with everyone's flags on the cover. When the An...
2K 42 6
This is a story all about how my life got turned upside down~ Jk, Jk, If you're wondering what AusMerica is, it's the Hetalia pairing of Australia an...
212K 4.3K 13
Here are a collection of my hetalia reader insert oneshots. Will add more as time goes on.