My Life in the Spotlight (5S...

By libbyluver14

Bindi is a 17 year old girl getting ready to go to college next year. Her brother is Ashton Irwin. He is the... More

Meeting Everybody
Uh Oh
Busted
The Haunting
Blast from the past
Pressure much
Prank of all time
Leaving
Hurting
Reunited
Secret
Revelation
Competition Day (Part 1)
Competition Day (Part 2)
Best Surprise Ever!
Midnight Memories
Not a chapter
Change of heart
Running away
Discovered
What to do?
Found out
Breaks up are hard
Fashion problems, human problems, and breakups
Recovery
Bad day
Fashion Show
Backstabbing bitch
Long Way Home
Dinner date
Marriage is great I think
Big Mistake
R and R
Dream dress
Wedding of my dreams
End to a good weekend I think
Lonely
Best Night of my Life
Time of my life
Unexpected news :)
Reconciliation
Surprise! NOT!
Where Do Broken Hearts Go
Welcome to the world!
Australian Surprise
Home is where the heart is
House Guests
New models
He left what!
Goodbye
Promise
Sequel

Party of the century

35 2 0
By libbyluver14

Niall and I got to the reception before everybody else and when I mean everybody else I mean his family. We waited in the back room until the DJ told us it was okay to come out.

"How does it feel to be called Mrs. Horan?"

"It's like music to my ears. After all those years Niall you finally decided to propose to me."

"I know. I was talking to the guys all that time telling them I wanted to marry you, but I could never find a time. So when you came to the show that night I just said to myself what the hell just propose already and I did."

"And I'm happy you finally did ." I kissed him and then we went to wait. I have to say Niall's family is huge. There were at least double that were at the church.

"You have a huge family babe."

"I know. The Horans are a big family. Don't be intimidated. They don't bite."

"That just makes me ten times more nervous now to meet them."

"Well they have been waiting a long time to meet you."

"I bet they have."

"Are you two ready?"

"As ready as we will ever be." I smiled up at him and he looked down at me with such adoring eyes.

"May I now welcome Mr. and Mrs. Niall Horan!" We walked out hand in hand onto the dance floor.

"The couple would like to share their first dance together with all of you!" Niall took my hand in his and we started to dance around the dance floor. I already knew what was coming up. Niall would dance with his mum and I would dance with his dad.

"Now can we have Mr. and Mrs. Horan come up?" Niall took his mums hand and I took his dads hand and all four of us started to dance around the dance floor.

"Welcome to the family Isabella. We are so happy to finally have you as a Horan."

"Thank you Bobby. I'm so happy to finally be one." We stopped dancing and he kissed my cheek and then went back to his seat. Niall took my hand and led me to our table with his family. We were having the party at the same place his brother Greg had his party at. We all sat at a long table looking out at the guests. Niall and I were in the middle while Greg was on Niall's side and his wife was on my side.

"Hey beautiful. Welcome to the family. I bet you are going to hear that a lot."

"You have no idea. Thank you though. I'm so happy to finally be a part of Niall's life more than I was when I was his girlfriend."

"That's how I felt when I was with Greg. Now I feel happy to have such a big family."

"I never had a big family. It was always just my parents and Ashton and me plus our little brother and sister. We were happy, but as I said we were a small group."

"That's sad. I like being a part of a big family. More people to see."

"Eh you get used to it."

"If you say so."

"Now I'm going to have to change everything to Horan."

"Only if you want to. I kept everything my old last name Kelly."

"Denise how do you do it?"

"Do what?"

"Just everything. I feel like I'm going to have a panic attack soon. It's just a lot to take in."

"One step at a time. Everyday is a new adventure."

"It's just I know Niall is going to be gone most of the time and I have my job. I just don't know how I'm going to be able to not see him all the time now that we are married."

"Well how did you do it when you were dating?"

"It was hard, but we Skyped, Facetimed, called and texted everyday."

"Well then that's how you will continue to do it."

"That's true. Are you guys coming to the double wedding with Zayn and Perrie and us?"

"Of course we wouldn't miss it."

"That's going to be epic and big and stressful."

"I'm sure you will be just fine."

"I know I know."

"Denise can I steal my beautiful bride away for a dance?"

"Of course you can Niall." I took Niall's hand and we went out onto the dance floor.

"Are you going to dance like how you dance on the stage?"

"I think I would rip these pants or kick someone's face if I tried to do my scissor kick."

"That's true. Let's try not to have a problem tonight."

"You got that right. Trouble follows us everywhere we go."

"I know. Can we stay like this forever?"

"Like how?"

"Just no stress, peaceful, us."

"That would be nice, but I have to go back to work and so do you."

"I know. It's just all so stressful."

"Well if it helps we aren't going on the road again until next year. I think we start in Australia."

"So I get you all to myself until January?"

"Um no."

"What do you mean?"

"I mean we as in One Direction still have to go to awards which you will come with right?"

"Of course. I have to support my man."

"Good because after our double wedding Zayn and I are going to be on X Factor UK."

"Why?"

"To sing live. We are singing Steal My Girl."

"Well have fun babe. I know Simon will be happy to see you guys again."

"It'll be nice to see him even though he's coming to the wedding."

"Well it's always nice to see him."

"True. I'm starving I don't know about you."

"Yes please." We walked back to the table and I sat down to see a big steak and potatoes waiting for me. I wolfed that down in a good two seconds.

"Whoa babe. Faster than me."

"Sorry. I was hungry." I covered my mouth with my napkin. This was embarrassing.

"Babe it's okay. You don't need to cover your mouth. Everyone knows I eat horribly."

"It's embarrassing for me though Niall."

"It's okay the only person who should care is me and I don't." He kissed me on my sloppy mouth getting my mashed potato left overs all over his face.

"Hahahaha now you have my mashed potatoes on your face." I took my napkin and cleaned his face for him.

"Thank you. Am I clean now?'

"Yes you are. I'm so tired Niall and this dress is making it hard to breathe."

"Would you like to change?"

"Yes but I'm not leaving my own party. It's fine." I kissed his lips and then turned around to Denise who was nowhere to be found. I saw Lou at the end of the table and I gave her that bathroom look. She nodded her head and got up.

"Excuse me will you?"

"Of course." I nodded my head and got up. Lou met me at the bathroom and when I walked in she was ready.

"Lou can you undo some of this dress. It's too tight now."

"Turn around. Also before you leave I gotta redo your hair and makeup."

"Okay, but hurry I'm losing the ability to breathe."

"Alright alright calm down." I turned around and she worked her magic. I sighed a happy sigh and turned around again. She had her magic wand out ready to do damage to my face.

"Can I keep my hair down for the rest of the night?"

"Yes that's fine. I think that there aren't that many hours left."

"True. All that's left is the cake." I heard a knock at the door.

"Come in!"

"Cake time girls. Isabella I need you."

"Okay I'm coming."

"Niall get over here. Your hair is just as bad as hers." Lou started to spray hair spray all over his head with her hand covering his face. She also started to make his hair stand up like he always has it on stage.

"Done perfect."

"Thank you but we really need to go."

"Okay coming." I took his hand and he led me back out to the crowd.

"Is everyone ready to have the beautiful couple cut the cake!?!?!"

"YES!"

"Alright Niall take her hand and just slice downwards." He wrapped his arms around my waist and took my wrist and cut a slice down the cake. I managed to get some on my hand that I smeared all over his face. He got revenge and did the same to me. We ended up laughing at each other.

"Hmmm good cake."

"Yes it is. Why is it that whenever we do something like this it reminds me of something Louis would do?"

"That's because it is something Louis would do."

"Such a prankster, but we love him anyway."

"How does El put up with him?"

"Beats me."

"Me too."

"Let's just enjoy the rest of the night."

"Let's." I took his hand and led him away from the table back to our table. This night was going great and nothing could mess it up.

P.S. if you are interested in what her dress looks like click the link at the bottom.

Vote

Comment

http://www.dressfirm.co/UK-Store-Sale-2014-sweetheart-sleeveless-strapless-tulle-beaded-lace-appliques-wedding-dresses-p-23158.html

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

17.8K 559 51
Apple Belle Lawson has been through different kinds of heartbreaks but the last one was definitely the hardest, most painful and most devastating. Sh...
3.5K 166 22
Zaria is the new girl at a high school in Kyoto, Japan. This means she'll be living alone in an apartment not to far away from it. Being one of the s...
66.2K 1.4K 45
Ariella Irwin, the sister of the 5 seconds of Summer drummer, Ashton Irwin, has been racing for most of her life. She finally has reached her goal of...
12.1K 229 21
Emma was just a normal teenage girl from Texas who had big dreams. She aspired to be a singer. So when she got a record deal with Capitol Records, sh...