Forever My Person

By LovelyShawniceet

I turn around to leave again. I need to get out of here before I break. Kyle's hand catches my arm again... More

Welcome
1. Misters before sisters
2. Everything Hurts
3. Go Loggers!
4. Reality
5. Confess Your Sins
6.Diamond
7.Engagement party
8. Just A While Longer
9. New Roomie
10.Not Nice
11. Like I Do
The Man Behind the Smirk
12. Understand Her
13. Rose
14. Not My Fault
15. Unanswered Questions
16. Ex Dreams
17. Dont Hide From Me
18. Perfect Date
19. In the Shadows
20. More to Know
21. Dance for You
22. Breath of A Stranger
23. It's Okay to Not Be Okay
24.Mine
25. The Big Day
26. Around Every Corner
27. His Story
28. Unzip Me
29. Perfect Bubble
30. Our Future
31. Your My Bestfriend
32. New Friends
33. Reconcile
34. The First Game
35. Worried
36. Running Through My Mind
37. Everything With You
38. One Call
39. Contradicting Myself
40. Will Always Be Mine
41. Mind Racing
42. All My Fault
43.Fight or Flight
44. Confused and Broken
45. The Waiting Game
46. Bits and Pieces
47. Holding On
48. Next Chapter
49. Better
50. A Beautiful View
51. Anything For You
52. Unexpected
53. My Perfection
54. With Your Touch
55. You're My Happiness
56. Under One Condition
57. Untimely Visit
58. Meet the Matthews
60. Lunch with an Apology
Forever My Person Cover
61. Lonely Birthday
62. Special Day
63. All About You
Long time no see

59. Just You and Me

4.4K 106 7
By LovelyShawniceet

Everly

Saying things are tense is an understatement. The air that fills the back of the car on our ride home is heavy. The quietness lingers between us. Cohen's fingers run mindlessly across the jean fabric on my thigh. He hasn't stopped since we began our way home. He's looking out the window keeping his eyes strained on the darkness creeping around the city.His jaw is clenched so tight giving away his irritation, if he grits his teeth anymore I'm pretty sure it will break.

As much as Cohen wants to make me feel like he's doing fine I know him to well. He's barley said a word since we got into our Uber. He's made sure I've been glued to his side and touching me as if I'm going to slip away into the night. I rub his hand that he has on my thigh. I rub soothing circular motions over his knuckles then down each long tense finger. I keep going trying my best to relax him. I hate seeing him like this. I know something happened in the back of the car with his father. He's processing it and I trust he will open up when figures it out in his head, I just pray he won't hold on to it for too long.

Worrying about Cohen and thinking of all the possibilities of what happened is making me anxious. I try not to show anything but calmness right now. That's what he needs right now, I just want him to feel better.

With my mind running constantly I don't realize we're home until Cohen lifts his hand from my thigh and away from my stroking and places it on my jaw lifting my face up to his. My breath catches looking at this beautiful man before me. He gives me butterflies without even trying even when there's something wrong.

He leans forward leaving almost no room and places a soft kiss to my forehead. "C'mon babygirl we're home." His voice is gentle but distant.  We give our thanks to the driver and head up the driveway unlocking the gate. He keeps his large hand on my lower back guiding me to the door before opening it and stepping aside for me to enter.

I flip the light switches on my way through the house. I head straight to our kitchen. I drop my purse on the counter and toss my jacket on one of the barstools. I could careless about any kind of mess I just need a drink and I know my man needs one to right about now. I pull out a large wine glass and another glass for his whiskey. I know he usually doesn't drink that's why the bottle of wine I pour for myself is almost empty compared to the almost full bottle of whiskey he has. I think he bought this bottle actually just for his dad since I haven't seen him with this until today.

When I turn back around to the island Cohen is no where to be found. I thought he would've followed me into the kitchen like he normally does when we both come home together. I look around seeing if he's sitting on the couch or in the downstairs bathroom. I even check the garage just to see but the lights are off so I know he's not been anywhere close. I walk to go upstairs. I see his keys, Wallet, jacket and shoes all in there places that he keeps them.

I pad up the wooden steps leading upstairs. The only light that is on is peeking from our cracked bedroom door. I hear something in the room as I step closer. I lightly tap the door not wanting to disturb him if he needs his space. The slight increase of music and creaking of the floor makes me take an instinctive step back. I'm still not sure what mood he's in. I have no problem giving him the glass and going right back downstairs if he needs time to himself. He gave me time when I needed it and I'll do the same for him too.

The door opens swiftly and my eyes can't help but widen when I see him. Between us coming home and him coming upstairs he discarded his jacket and shirt leaving his chest bare. His jeans sit low on his hips leaving the perfect sculpted v prominently showing and his muscles taunt.

It's honestly ridiculous how he makes me feel every time I see him like this. I might as well be hot and bothered every single day.

Not minding my gawking he wraps one hand around his glass and the other around my waist. He pulls me into our room taking me straight to our bed. I sit at the edge of the bed letting my feet dangle as I watch each muscle stretch underneath his golden skin as he walks to his night stand and setting the glass full of amber on the wood. I take a long drink of my sweet red wine, enjoying the view I have. I'm not going to say anything about tonight until he decides to, I'll just keep drinking my wine and enjoy the show for now.

Captivated by every move he makes I don't realize the music he's playing is turned low and he's dimmed the lights. Even with the lighting not as bright his gorgeous broad body looks more delicious. I cross my legs tightly at my knees trying to keep the building pressure at bay. I can feel the light buzz taking over my body from drinking most of my wine already. My body grows warm as his presence gets closer to me. He stands right in front of me looking down at me. All the tenseness in his face is gone and replaced with something else. His eyes are softer and there's a small smile on his lips. His grey eyes look around my face as his hand keeps my chin up to look in his direction. It's as if he's appreciating everything he sees in front of him. It makes my heart race and butterflies in my stomach like I'm a little high school girl finally getting the popular boy's attention.

Trying to ease my insecurities I pull my wine glass to my lips and pour the red liquid into my mouth. I keep my eyes down on my drink but raise them when I feel him take ahold of my glass. A smirk tilts his lips up just a little and it makes my heart flutter. I'm not sure what happened between the car ride home and now but he's definitely not as rigid and closed off anymore.

He takes the glass from my grasp and puts it on the dresser. "Take everything off." He states with no question in his voice. I can't help but raise my eyebrows at his sudden command.

"Clothes. Off." He says each word with such dominance it make my panties instantly wet.

"Okay." Is all I can manage to whisper back to him. I unzip my boots and ease myself off the bed and keep my eyes locked on his.

I reach for my vest and drop it off my shoulders and on to the floor. My body is beginning to feel warm even with taking off clothes. I take the bottom of my shirt and slowly bring it up over my head. I stand facing him in my white Lacey bra and my favorite jeans. My skin is flushed and I'm itching to get these pants off.

My fingers fumble to my belt buckle as I unlatch it exposing the button of my jeans. I unzip my jeans and shimmy them down my legs. I pull the legs of the jeans off quickly and slip my socks off too. The chill from the house gives me relief against my hot skin. I stand in front of him with just a white lacy bra and underwear set that I bought just for him. I love seeing his reaction to me and just like this morning it doesn't disappoint.

His eyes leave mine and they trail slowly down my body. His cool grey eyes cover every imperfection, every curve, and every scar on my body. His bottom lip sucks into his mouth and his body gets rigid as if he's trying to hold himself back. The way he's looking at me makes me feel so beautiful and wanted.

As he keeps staring at my body he moves towards me. The butterflies that erupt inside me make me jittery.
His fingers reach for my bra strap when he's close to me. He rubs his fingertips against the soft material slowly pulling it down my arm. My eyes flutter feeling the tips of his fingers brush against my skin as he moves behind me. His body hovers behind mine making me anxious of what he plans to do to me.

A quick snap and my bra falls instantly to the floor with the other heap of clothes leaving me in just my panties. He presses his chest against my bare back as he wraps his large hands around my waist moving them agonizingly slow up my torso. He kisses the top of my head making me shut my eyes enjoying every part of this. His hands cup my breast, kneading them softly. I can't help but lean further back into him resting my head against his chest. My harsh breathing mixes with the softness of the music. My chest rises and falls the more his hands give my body attention. He releases one full breast to play a long the top of my panties.

" I thought we agreed these aren't to be worn anymore." He snaps the fabric giving a light sting against my flesh. His voice has gotten deeper and huskier. The domineering presence he takes makes my legs shake in need for him.

"Take them off." He states taking a step back from behind me. With no hesitation I slip my fingers under the fabric and drop them to the floor. I hear a deep grunt come from him knowing I'm affecting him.

I stand there still looking away waiting for his next instructions. Usually I'm not so submissive but after everything that happened tonight I'm willing to please him any way I can.
Having him so dominant like this is turning me on even more then usual. I didn't think I'd like it so much.

"Turn around baby, I want to see all of you." The butterflies flutter harder in the pit of my stomach. I've been naked in front of him countless times but having him watch me like this and telling me what to do is a different and I like it.

His grey eyes are hooded when I turn to face him. His tongue lingers across the bottom of his lips. I'm not to sure how much more I can wait. He looks so good in just his jeans with the band of his boxers sticking out the top. His tattoos stretch against his flawless skin teasing me. I want to trace each one with my tongue until I can taste the part I want most.

Interrupting my fantasizing he takes hold of my hand and twirls next around pulling me to our bathroom. He brings me to our glass door of our shower. With the other hand he opens it steps slightly in turning on the water. Once stepping out he gently nudges me into the shower bench. The cold sensation has me jump a little at first. My nipples begin to pebble from the cool air and warm water mixing. It instantly catches Cohen's attention as he takes off the rest of his clothing. His large member springs up once released. My eyes are drawn in seeing him so hard for me. He grabs himself stroking it as he still looks at my naked wet body.

"Play with yourself. I want to see you make yourself come." I'm surprised by his request. I for sure thought I was going to come by him like usual.

I sit further back on the bench bending my legs up so my feet rest at the edge and drop my knees to the sides. I'm completely exposed to him.   His tongue darts out licking his lips.

"I need you to tell me what to do." My voice shakes with anticipation.

"You like when I tell you what to do baby?" His eyes drift to mine. I nod my head slowly as I cup my breast and pinch lightly on my nipples.

"Keep one hand playing with your nipple and trail the other one slowly down to your inner thigh."

I follow his instructions, my hand slides down my wet body feeling the dip of my stomach down to the curve of my hip then down to the inside of my thigh. I quiver feeling so close to the spot I want most to touch.

"Just like that. Now rub softly but don't touch your pussy yet. If you do I'll make sure you don't come." He states.

The aching between my legs is becoming stronger by the second. I'm aching to be touched. To be played with.

"Now that I can see how wet you are, slide one finger up and down your folds slowly."

He wants to torture me but in the best way. This is all so new and he makes me feel so confident and sexy.

"How does it feel baby? You want my cock baby?" His voice is so deep and concentrated as he watches my fingers stroke my lips as fast as he strokes himself.

Wanting to surprise him I take my finger that's covered with myself and bring it to my lips. I lick up all the juices while watching him. His hips are rocking to each hard stroke. His eyes are dilated with a hint of a smirk on his lips.

"Just like that baby."

"I want you inside me." I plead. This teasing is getting harder not to succumb to.

"Don't worry I'll be deep inside you soon. I just want you soaking wet so I can slide right into your pussy. Take two fingers and finger your pussy baby. Feel the tightness around your fingers."

My breathing is erratic. I slide two fingers into myself easily. I have to rest my head against the shower wall as I slide in and out feeling the inside of myself. The wetness and warmth is bringing me closer to the edge.

"You want to come baby?" He asks, knowing how close I'm getting.

All I can do is moan back. It feels to good and I'm too close.

"Answer me or I won't let you come."

"Yes! I'm so close baby. I want to come." I pant out looking at the ceiling trying to concentrate.

"Good. Now take your other hand and pinch your clit as you finger your pussy." Just hearing that makes me want to come undone.

I bring my hand away from my nipple and rub small circles against my sensitive nub. My fingers slide in and out faster and faster. The sound of my juices are being drowned by the water.

I can hear Cohen's voice but I can't register what he's saying. I'm too close to climax. My thighs are trembling so hard I can barley keep them on the bench.

"I need to come baby. I'm so close." I manage to say in hopes of getting his permission.

I keep the same pace with my fingers gliding in and out of me but quicken the speed on rubbing my very sensitive clit. I moan so loud calling out Cohen's name. I'm so incredibly close.

"Come for me baby girl." Is the last thing I hear as I let my orgasm consume me. I clench emu eyes close, rocking my hips as fast as I can releasing over and over against my fingers.

"That was so fucking hot baby. You're so gorgeous." He says as he enters in the shower. I can barley turn my head to his direction. I have almost no energy but I know this is just the beginning of our night.

I know he needs some sort of control after whatever took place with his dad. He needs this and I'm ready to see what else happens.

Finally after catching my breath I'd roll my head over to look at him. The water from the shower is still warm beating against our skin. I watch as the water droplets make their way down his chest. My eyes stray away from his chest further down. He's still very hard as his hand still slowly strokes himself. Seeing him like this completely exposed and looking at me with so much need and want makes me hot and bothered right away.

I pull myself up and slide off the bench. I settle my knees on the granite shower floor in front of him.

"Umm.. what are you doing?" He asks with a mischievous look on his face.

I place my hands on his knees and slide my hands slowly up his thighs. I move one hand over his stroking his firm length. His eye briefly shut. I pull his hand off himself when I see how much he's enjoying it. The look of annoyance quickly crosses his face making me want to laugh but before I do I move closer between his legs wrapping my mouth around the head of him. His eyes clench tighter as I use my tongue against him. I bob my head up and down as I take hold of one of his hands and push his fingers into my hair. I want him to take control tonight and then loose it to my touch.

It takes him a few seconds to realize what I want from him. His fingers curl into my wet hair holding on to me. He takes his other hand and cup the side of my face. He brings my head down slowly enjoying every sick and lick. His body trembles under me. He looks down at me watching every move I make. I see his eyes roll back when he begins to thrust his hips upward. Going faster and faster I feel how close he's getting. I love watching him like this. I can't help but reach between my own legs to ease the tension that's building.

"B-baby, you're going to make me come." His voice is strained as he speaks.

He can no longer push my head down. He keeps his hand clutched into my hair and I move faster up and down trying to meet each thrust.

His fingers tighten and I know he's about to bust. So I slow down and pull away. I look straight back at him and see confusion but before he can say anything I push him further back against the large shower bench. I get off the floor and straddle him. With complete ease I sink right on top of him. We both release a loud moan before our mouths catch each other.

I rock my hips back and forth feeling how good he stretches me open. His hands slide up my the back of my thighs and grab my ass. He pulls me down further onto him and it makes me see stars. We're both so close.

"I need you. I love you." I hear him whisper into my ear.

I slightly lean back still moving against him. I wrap my hands around his neck and look straight at him.

"I love you and need you too baby." I respond back.

Saying those few words send us both off the ledge. Moaning and a few curse words fill the shower as we let go. He fills the inside of me coating my insides with him.

I sink against him. Exhausted and sensitive. He rubs the tops of his fingers against my back as we both relax.

I look up at him seeing him look through the shower door. I can tell he's thinking, he's back in his head. With as much strength I can get I sit up and slide off him. I grab the loofah and body wash. His eyes finally drift towards me. He stands up seeing what I'm about to do and takes it from me.

"Let me wash you." He looks tense again but I ignore it. I turn around letting him clean me before cleaning himself. We both rinse off and turn the water off. My legs are shaking so bad he has to help me out the shower. He wraps my towel around me then himself in his.

He keeps a hold of me wrapping his arm around my waist keeping me close as we walk back into our room.

I walk to our dresser pulling out one of his t shirts and a pair of boxers for him. I turn back towards our bed and find him sitting at the edge of the bed. The towel sitting low around his waist and his grey eyes fixated on the loose string he twirls around his fingers. He's so lost in his thoughts that he barley notices when I sit next to him and hand him his boxers. I quickly slip his shirt over my head and turn towards him.

"Co, I'm worried about you." I can't help the my voice from trembling. I hate seeing him like this. I know he needs space but seeing him so happy one minute to so down the next is scaring me.

I place my hand on his thigh rubbing slightly to get his attention. "You know I'm here for you. You don't have to feel like you can't talk to me either. I don't care what your dad has to think of me Co. I know he said something with me involved, h can tell by the way you keep looking at me. He can't control anything we do. It's me and you and that's all that matters."

"Fuuuuuuucckk...!" He groans looking up at the ceiling.

"What? What's wrong?"

"I don't deserve you. Any part of you. You're truly too good for me." Hearing his words makes my heart race. I can hear my heart beating a million miles a second. This feels just like when he.. no I can't think like that. He's not leaving again... right?

"Where is this coming from Babe? Talk to me. Did your dad tell you to leave? Are you leaving again?" Tears begin to flood my eyes, my face feels hot and my body is shivering. If he says he is leaving I won't be able to handle it. I will loose it and I don't think I'll be able to recover.

His large hands cup my face and his thumb wipes under my left eye as a tear slips down my face.

"No, no, no, God no! I'm never leaving again. I promised you I'd be here and that's what I will always do. I love you Ev." He reassures me. He pulls me onto his lap effortlessly and holds me to his chest.

His fingers run through my damp wavy hair. "How did you know my father said anything about you?"

"Like I said the way you have been looking at me plus you're dad was sort of rude when they first got here. You're mom was telling me that was just his personality but I work with people all the time I can tell if someone has a disliking towards me."

"My father is an Ass hat and he can go fuck himself. I honestly don't know how my mom has put up with it for so long. For so long I was mad at her for letting him say and do the things he does but I've learned that he has to have control over every aspect and when he doesn't get his way that's when he acts like a complete psychopath. I know she has love for him but she doesn't deserve that." He looks at me. His eyes look so angry but when he looks at me he becomes a little less tense.

"She doesn't but she's strong. She knows what she can handle. Maybe you should just talk to her. Just you and her, go to breakfast and have a heart to heart with her. It could help both of you. For your dad maybe he'll come around or maybe not but that's his loss not yours."

"I honestly don't know what I'd do with out you. I'll call her In a little bit to ask her. I'm surprised though." His eye brows shut up and smirk crosses his lips.

"It'll be perfect if you could go tomorrow, I have a meeting in the morning and then Avery and Chels are taking me to get my nails done and lunch so it can be just the two of you even if you just stay at the house and talk. And why are you surprised?" I slowly raise my eyebrow and lean back further to look at him.

"I'm surprised that you haven't asked what my father said. You like to know everything." He chuckles at me.

"I can only imagine what he said and if you really wanted me to know you would have told me so I'm just going to leave it unknown." I laugh against him.

He presses his lips to my forehead before lifting me up into his arms. He walks us around to my side of our bed and gently lays me down. He pulls the comforter up my body to tuck me into bed. He looks way more at ease now but I know once he talks to his mom he'll feel so much more better.

He kisses me deeply and sweetly before lifting away from the bed. He hands me my phone and dims the lights. "Where are you going? It's getting late." I ask him confused that he's not getting himself ready for bed.

"I'll be back in a few minutes I'm going to get some water and try calling my mom to see about tomorrow. What time do you think you'll be done with everything tomorrow? I might see if she wants to stay for dinner to since we didn't have dinner together tonight."

"Probably a little after two since were having lunch around one o'clock. Tell your mom I said hi and I do hope she stays for dinner I really do like her Co." I give him a smile and sink further into the mattress.

"Okay baby. Get some rest I'll be back soon."

_________________________________

A/N:

Hey everyone ! It's been awhile... trust me I know! That's why I had to give you guys a little more smut and a longer chapter.

We're getting closer to Ev's bday!! And the big surprise (😉) Co has in store for her but of course he needs to get some stuff straight with Mama Matthews and of course get the ring...

Thank you all again for all the love and support! I love reading all your guys comments.

Hope everyone's safe and doing well out there.

Love always,
S.T 💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.6K 81 7
The story may sound common but its not. Its different and fresh. Its also my first story, so I'm open to any of your suggestions. :) "Go England...
Altered By Luella M Opal

General Fiction

97 30 30
Have you ever met someone who alters the course of your life? For good or for bad, they've come in, given and taken, and then- BOOM! Your life was...
114K 3.1K 78
My lips part slightly, as I watch her move her body to the rhythm. She runs her hands through her hair as she moves her body sensually slow with her...
42.9K 1.8K 29
Aurora Johnson is struggling to find what to do next in life. She is alone after losing her parents and breaking up with her cheating ex, but when sh...