When Destiny Plays Its Game |...

By its_sanjh

What is Destiny? Does something like destiny exists in 21 century? When life has turn all modern. Where peop... More

When Destiny Plays Its Game
~{PART 1}~
~{PART 2}~
~{PART 3}~
~{PART 4}~
~{PART 5}~
~{PART 6}~
~{PART 7}~
~{PART 8}~
~{PART 9}~
~{PART 10}~
~{PART 11}~
~{PART 12}~
~{PART 13}~
~{PART 14}~
~{PART 15}~
~{PART 16}~
~{PART 17}~
~{PART 18}~
~{PART 19}~
~{PART 20}~
~{PART 21}~
~{PART 23}~
~{PART 24}~
NOTE
~{PART 25}~
~{PART 26}~
~{PART 27}~
~{PART 28}~
~{PART 29}~
~{PART 30}~
~{PART 31}~
~{PART 32}~
~{PART 33}~
~{PART 34}~
~{PART 35}~
~{PART 36}~
~{PART 37}~
~{PART 38}~
~{PART 39}~
~{PART 40}~
~{PART 41}~
~{PART 42}~
~{PART 43}~
~{PART 44}~
~{PART 45}~
~{PART 46}~
~{PART 47}~
~{PART 48}~
~{PART 49}~
~{PART 50}~
~{PART 51}~
~{PART 52}~
~{PART 53}~
~{PART 54}~
~{PART 55}~
~{PART 56}~
~{PART 57}~
~{PART 58}~
~{PART 59}~
~{PART 60}~
The New Book

~{PART 22}~

5.8K 550 173
By its_sanjh

"What! He can destroy her life?" Comes a shock voice of Mahi who is standing on the entrance of the terrace. She has been thinking that he is her friend but how come he will destroy her life?

Both Jay and Siddharth looks at the direction been surprised that how come she reach here? Jay glance at Siddharth for once and then moves towards Mahi. He doesn't want her health to affect in any manner. He knows his wife very well and wants to keep her away from all the mess as she is nine months pregnant and doctor have already informed him about the complication in the delivery.

"Mahi what are you doing over here? I have told you not to come upstairs, it's risky for you in such a condition. Woman hardly gets up from their bed in such condition and you're roaming very where like a free bird." Jay says scolding her but she is just staring at Siddharth not listening to anything what Jay is blabbering.

"What are you doing over here? And why Dey is danger for Sana? How you know about it? Do you know about her past?" She than looks at her husband, "you too have been aware about it? You knew about her past Jay? Why didn't you told me about it then? Why you kept me in dark? Why?" Mahi is totally pissed on Jay; how can he do something like that? He knows everything about Sana, he might be knowing about her parents too. That why she gets panic attack seeing blood, that asthma attack, even might know about tattoo person from before but still he acted as if he had no knowledge about it but why?

"Mahi let me explain myself..." Jay is trying to make her understand but Mahi is in no mood to listen.

"I don't want to hear your any explanation just tell me one thing how is Dey going to destroy Sana's life." Mahi asks as her only concern at the moment is Shehnaaz.

"It's not Jay's fault Mahi. We have asked him not to inform anything to anyone, he had no option left. But do tell me one thing did you let Dey in?" Siddharth asks been curious to know that how Dey landed in her house.

"Yes, he is our new neighbour. He has brought a flower bouquet and it would be so rude if I didn't invited him in but at that moment Sana saw that tattoo and we got to know that he is connected to her past. He called himself her bestie but how on earth a bestie can destroy her life?" Mahi asks been confused.

"Because he lied to you, he was well aware that both of you have no knowledge about Shehnaaz past so he cooked up a story so he can convince you both. And his plan work, I accepted that Shehnaaz might come in his talk but you too Mahi? Knowing well that she always got asthma attack due to him! How can you be so careless?" Jay says been disappointed that Mahi too came in his trap.

"He said in a manner that I thought he is speaking truth. Each fact on point, I never thought that he might be lying but why he is danger for Shehnaaz? Please tell me what is her connection with Dey? And how come you know her Siddharth?" Mahi asks been very much curious to know about Shehnaaz past.

"I will tell you the entire story but not here." Siddharth says, "let's go to your flat." They nodes and all three of them moves towards their flat.

They all are sitting on sofa while Jay's mom is too present who gets to know about it from Jay. Siddharth's starts narrating the story of his past which took place five years back.

A beautiful set is arranged in an outskirt of main city of Chandigarh. A huge staff member is present over there trying to arrange thing properly for upcoming shoots, the first day of shoot and moreover they are going to spend more than a year over there for shooting. Though the cast is not at all happy that they will have to spend their entire year in an area much like a village which they are not use to but the story is of Punjab and they have shoot over here. The show is producer by Vikas who wants perfection in his every show, the reason he didn't mind spending his money and coming in Punjab rather than turning Mumbai film city into mini Punjab.

The producer and entire cast and crew is going to come in some minutes but before it a person is looking after everything, as he has heard that Vikas is very professional person and he don't appreciate mistakes. The person is looking after it when he gets a call, "hello! Don't worry sir. I have made everything properly arranged. But you will make sure that I have can talk with Vikas sir, right? I really want to meet him once sir." He then looks at his cell as there is no reply from the other side and gets to know that the other person already hanged the call. He curses his faith from so many years, he is trying his luck in Mumbai but no use.

He shakes his head nothing is going to happen of his, he will never be able to work in movies. The dream he has from childhood but now it seems like quite impossible. He has gone to Mumbai to become an actor but ends up becoming a model and now just to get some contact of producer or director he is turning into location manager who look after everything. He is busy setting after things when a girl comes and bangs with him ending both of them to fall down hitting each other's forehead.

He looks at the person while rubbing his forehead, "urgh! Sana can't you for once open your eyes and walk. Why you keep on banging with me?" He says slowly getting up and giving her hand to get up too.

"Asim you have no manners; here I came to meet you as you return after so many days and you are scolding me?" She says rubbing her forehead too.

"Stop lying! I know you came to see the celebrities rather than to meet me." Asim says narrowing his eyes towards her.

"You're so intelligent," she says pulling his cheeks. "Now tell me who all are coming?" She asks been all excited.

"None who you're interested of, here daily soaps shooting is going to happen not a film." Listening to it Shehnaaz pouts, she has been waiting for her favourite actor been all excited.

"But you told in phone that lead is a handsome hunk," still excepting that she will get to meet him.

"Yeah he is a handsome hunk but for you only Karthik Aryan is handsome hunk but in television industry there is a handsome hunk and girls drools over him, he is Siddharth Shukla." Asim voice have admiration in it.

"Finally, you're going to work with them." Shehnaaz says with a smile as she knows that this is not less than a dream for him.

"Where I am working with him? I am just arranging these things for shoot. Maybe once they come, they won't allow me to reach near them too." Asim says sounding sad.

"Why won't they allow you to meet them?" Shehnaaz asked been confused.

"You don't know Sana; this is not that simple how it all seems to us on television. Inside industry life is all different not everyone gets a change to come in front of cameras many people life gets finish staying behind the camera's only. It's all about destiny what it has plan for you. You are just a puppet in the hands of destiny." Asim says losing his hope about himself.

"And what if destiny have something store wonderful for you? Why to lose hope before trying?" Shehnaaz says trying to cheer him up.

"You know that I am trying from last three years but nothing came in my hand. What should I do more?" Shehnaaz can see that Asim who always has been so confident about his career is slowly losing it and she can't see it happening.

"My Dumbo can't give up so easily at least his chudail won't let him too." Listening to it a slight smile appears on Asim face, he is damn lucky to have a friend like her. She is always capable to bring a smile on his face whenever he is upset. "You were talking that you might get a chance to meet a big producer what was his name ..Viraj?" Shehnaaz asks trying to remember his name.

"Not Viraj you chudail," hitting on her head. "It's Vikas... Vikas Gupta he is, you know he is well known name in television industry if you get work in his show then no one can stop you from success." Sounding all excited when talking about it. A big smile on his face, seeing it Shehnaaz too smiles. She knows that how badly he wants to be an actor.

"So, what happened about it? You said that a writer who made you to arrange all this has promise you that he will make you to meet him." Shehnaaz says making Asim sad.

"Always promises are broken in this industry Sana, they did it too. I always try to remember him each time he calls but he never response back, as if trying to run from it." Asim sounding upset.

"Do the arrangements fast! They have already reached." Announce one of them making Asim to look at Shehnaaz.

"They are here, you should leave now. They didn't wanted anyone to know about the shooting. You need to go leave now!" Asim says sounding tense that they might get angry seeing her there.

"Not until I meet Vikas," she says winking at him. Asim nodes his head in a negative manner.

"NO! What is going in your stupid mind, chudail?" He asks getting tensed, what is she up to?

"You will get to know it soon Dumbo!" Shouting so she runs from there. Asim is going to follow her but someone calls him and he has to move there.

//

Shehnaaz is hiding behind a pillar of some royal old mansion. It more over looks like a haunted mansion and they are going to shoot over here. She is hiding in a place where she can hardly come to notice, lots of cars are park and one by one people starts coming out from it. She looking at everyone face with utter confusion.

"So many people, now who will be Vikas Gupta out of these three boys?" She asks herself scratching her head in confusion, why did she forgot that she have no knowledge how Vikas Gupta looks. She stares each one of them with full concentration out of this three who is the producer?

"This is the place we are going to shoot?" One of the girls asks from them who is looking at the surrounding as if she is came in some different era.

"I think so," the other girl beside her too makes faces.

"Stop complaining, Vikas have decided this place so there will be some reason behind it." Another girl speaks.

"No Rashmi! the credit goes to your writer. He wanted here the shooting to be hold here." The man heard it said staring at the mansion having blank expression, he is going stay over here for more than a year? Like seriously?

Shehnaaz smiles so this is Vikas?

"Guys what are you all doing over here. Seems the location is just perfect! I am impressed Dey." Says a person wearing a colourful jacket and calling everyone inside. They all move inside making Shehnaaz to pout.

"How will I talk with Vikas now? I can't go simply in front of everyone. Asim jobs will get at risk, I will talk to him when I find him alone." Thinking so she decides to spy on him.

Here everyone is having a view of their new set where they are going to spend more than one year.

"Must say the interior is very much impressive," speaks the person whom Shehnaaz is thinking is Vikas Gupta.

"I know right, don't it feel like a royal palace. I am telling some years back maybe this was a kingdom." The girl says looking at him lovingly, Shehnaaz in mind 'they look so good together.'

"Wow! Why this person is a producer? He should be an actor. Just look at him, he has the personality of a lead actor. And they look so good together." She says an adorable smile playing on her lips. She is slowly spying them when a someone pats on her shoulder. She does not looks at the person busy in her work.

"May I know what are you doing?" The voice asks her, but she still don't turn to look at the person.

"Shh! Keep quiet I want to spy on Vikas Gupta." She says still her concentration on that person.

"Vikas Gupta! Where is he?" The person asks too trying to see from that place.

"Why? Are you so much interested?" She turns getting annoyed and becomes shock to find one person from them standing in front of her. She is mentally cursing herself, now she is gone.

"I am really sorry." She says looking at the person with puppy eyes.

"Sorry? Why so?" The person asks been confused and having a sweet smile seeing an innocent soul in front of him.

"The producer is very much strict and he don't like any disturbance in his shooting so he had strictly mentioned not to allow anyone here in set but I came and now he will shout on my friend." She says getting worried about Asim, the person he just amazed to see a person like her.

"And may I know who is that lucky friend of yours?" The person asks curious to know more.

"Sana! From when I was searching you? What..." the moment Asim eyes lands on the person beside her, he gulps his saliva in fear. What is she doing with him?

"See this is my friend Asim Riaz, a very wonderful actor. For him only I want to meet with Vikas Gupta." Shehnaaz says making Asim to face palmed himself. Why on the earth he informed her about shooting on the first place?

"Shehnaaz don't you dare to! Shut your mouth!" Asim says glaring at her.

"Why should I? He is my friend after all, I will tell him." Shehnaaz looks at the person and he looks at her been amazed that when did he became her friend?

"Why you wanted to meet Vikas Gupta?" The person asks looking at Asim but before Asim can say anything Shehnaaz jumps in.

"Why will he tell it to you? He will tell it only to Vikas Gupta, call him first." Shehnaaz says while Asim is trying hard to stop her but she is not at all listening to him. "Asim you just shut up and you Mr...." she looks at him as now she realises that she has not ask his name. "Wait! What's your name?"

"My? Hmm... My name? leaves that, where is your Vikas Gupta? I will make you meet him." The person says making Shehnaaz eyes to shine in happiness.

"Really!" She asks been all excited and he nodes seeing her been all amazed. He has met a person like her for the very first time. At that moment he gets a call and he excuse himself finding the opportunity Asim is going to tell her that but she moves from there.

"Where this chudail went? Who on earth did she thought is Vikas Gupta as Vikas was standing beside her from so long. This girl along with herself will land me also in trouble. Urgh! Where should I found her now?" Asim moves from there searching her.

Vikas comes after answering his call, "where the girl went? And also, her friend?" he thinks finding no one there.

"Vikas where were you? Come we have to find the first shoot location." Calls dey and he moves over there.

//

Shehnaaz is trying to find Vikas Gupta in the entire mansion when finally, she gets a look of him. She calls him out as he is all alone, he is busy admiring the mansion.

"Vikas Gupta!" her voice makes the person to turn and look at her direction. He glances his surrounding but don't find Vikas anywhere. Why is she shouting by his name then?

"Thank god! I found you, where are you roaming? You know from half an hour I am searching you everywhere. I myself got lost in this big mansion for three to five times. First of all, this is so big mansion on top of it so old, you know villagers say that here some 100 years back a queen used to stay who was killed by her king and from that day her soul is roaming everywhere. I got so scared roaming in this mansion; don't you get sacred? I mean who roams like this alone?" She is continuously blabbering while he is just staring at her. Who is she? And she is talking to him as if she knows him from long.

"Who are you?" Is the only question he asks after listening to her nonstop chatter.

"Me, I am Shehnaaz Kaur Gill." She says showing all her teeth, "And I know who you're" she says in a manner that it is a great thing while he takes it causally. Come on its not that big deal to know him as he is famous personality. "You're Vikas Gupta, right?" Shehnaaz says been all excited.

"What? Vikas Gupta?" He is sounding rather shock so that's the reason she has been calling his name. He is going to solve her misunderstanding but she is not letting him to talk.

"I know you're very big name and you might be having many actors who want to work with you but for once meet my friend. He is best, he does so amazing acting. From so many years he is in Mumbai trying his luck in your industry but he never got any opportunity. He left his parents house three years back only so that he can become an actor, his parents never supported him. He never loses hope, he used to fight with everyone who used to say that he won't become an actor but for the very first time he is losing hope. Please he deserves one opportunity." Shehnaaz pleads him while the person is just staring at him.

"Siddharth! What are you doing over there? Vikas is calling you." Shouts a girl making both of them to look at that direction.

"Coming Rashmi!" Saying so Siddharth moves not before glancing once at Shehnaaz.

"Oh no! God why you always do this with me? He was not Vikas Gupta but that lead, urgh! Not at all fair god." She says complaining to god about it, "you hurt me god." She says looking in the sky with a pout.

***

How is the part?

Thanks for reading, voting, commenting.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

149K 12.2K 37
• [ U N E D I T E D ] • This is a love story based on two people. How they meet and how destiny plays the role in connecting the dots & completing t...
114K 9.8K 35
Time has it's own way of playing and so does destiny. The story is about two SOULMATES, though unfamiliar but are connected to each other through som...
109K 10.3K 17
This story is based on the most popular tv show "Biggboss14" where two beautiful souls gonna meet to form "Doh jism Ek jaan " where destiny is gonna...
7.6K 721 30
This is a story about two different people who bound in a contract marriage & believe that they will pull apart in the fixed time... lets see what de...