Winglet: Secrets and Lies Par...

By IzzytheDragonQueen

Secretkeeper certainly has lived up to her name. She knows Morrowseer isn't to be trusted but she couldn't he... More

Family Issues
A "Break" Up
Sneeking Out
Dating Problems
Siblings...
Father
A Dangerous Date
The Library
Farsight's Date
Playing with Death
Assassination
The Rebellion
Betrayals
Trials
Executions
A New Soulmate
Farsight's Dragonet
Secrets and Lies
Ending

Introduction

342 3 2
By IzzytheDragonQueen

Welcome to my sixth winglet!

I know, third NightWing winglet out of all six of my winglets. BUT TO BE FAIR IT WAS REQUESTED! I promise to get some SandWings, SeaWings, MudWings, HiveWings, LeafWings, and SilkWings in. I am, however, waiting for the third arc to conclude before doing HiveWings, LeafWings, SilkWings, and IceWings, seeing as how the next protagonist is Queen Snowfall. I hope I don't have to redo Hailstorms :)

WARNING: this book contains spoilers for everything up to the sixth book.

EXTREME WARNING: in this book, I will make Secretkeeper have some dreams. They will involve quite a bit of violence. It is not very descriptive and if you've read the WoF books (which you must have, duh) it isn't terrible. Just a slight warning. The first time she has a dream like this is in the chapter: Siblings... . If you read Siblings... , feel free to comment "that wasn't so bad" or "it doesn't need a warning". If I have over 20 people say that, I'll probably take this warning down but if one person thanks me for it, it is going to stay up. It was just saying just in case someone needs it, that's all. Also, don't treat your siblings like that, BE NICE!

You have been warned.

Anyway, hope you enjoy!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

48.6K 449 25
READ THE ENTIRE DESCRIPTION OR YOU WILL NOT UNDERSTAND THE STORY!!! (I'm pretending that the Pantalan Stuff didn't happen because we don't even know...
742 71 34
Mintfeather has been harboring a secret for a long time. And now that he is in Starclan, he has time to sit and reflect on what it was that he had ke...
27.8K 426 25
This story centers around my favorite characters, Moonwatcher and Winter. To all my WinterWatcher fans, I think you will enjoy. What if Darkstalker...
96 0 14
(OLD!!!) As a dragonet, Azalea was washed up on West Jaw Bay. She never really knew what she was, until she meets a blind PetalWing that claims to ha...