Mamamoo nsfw one-shots collec...

By scandalousgal

I'll post my mamamoo nsfw one shots here too I post them on Asianfanfics too everything here is pure fictio... More

Summary
A good puppy (part one)
A good puppy (final)
Insomnia
Skin
Yongsun's baby
The try puppy
Warm morning
No more secrets (part 2)
Office
new fic but
Help a wolf out
Midnight fever dream

No more secrets

5.3K 60 41
By scandalousgal

"Yes! Wheein like that!"

Hyejin bit on her lower lip trying to muffle her moans as Wheeins fingers went in and out of her on a steady pace that was making Hyejin lose her mind.

Hyejin's fingernails were almost driving blood from the older's back.

Wheein felt her girlfriend's insides squeeze her fingers more and more signalizing she was close. Wheein went down a bit to kiss Hyejin neck as she buried her curled fingers deeper.

"Come for me, baby..." Wheein said with a low voice giving soft bites along Hyejin's neck.

Hyejin was near so near she could feel it.

The striking sound if the alarm made its presence saying that was time to wake up.

Hyejin sat on the bed and turned the alarm off, she looked around, her chest rising as she was out of breath. She had a dream, another wet dream with her girlfriend and again it seemed so real...she could feel Wheein's fingers inside her.

She could feel her underwear damp and still turned on by the dream.

Hyejin and Wheein were dating for four months already and they didn't have had any sexual activities yet and it was mostly because of Wheein. The girl always said she wasn't ready and Hyejin respected that. For Wheein, she would wait till the day they get married to have sex but her wet dreams were becoming more frequent and more unbearable and even only looking at wheein doing the bare minimum, turned her on. She loved Wheein so much and she wasn't willing to lose the love of her life just because she wanted to have sex.

When she first tried to make a move having sex with her girlfriend, Hyejin was sitting on Wheein's thighs, she was about to move her hips and grind on the older's crotch while her hands went to the girl's shirt hem but wheein stopped her.

"I'm sorry Hye...I'm...I'm not ready..."

"Oh, it's okay Whee, I'm sorry" Hyejin smiled and kissed her girlfriend's dimple.

On the second time, she tried, wheein said she wasn't ready yet and Hyejin of course, respect it but she asked.

"Can we at least dry-hump?"

Wheein shook her head with an apologetic look.

"Its okay puppy" Hyejin smiled and kissed Wheein.

She didn't care.

Wheein remembers when she asked Hyejin to be her girlfriend. She liked the girl and she could even think about becoming her girlfriend.

They became friends for a while and she noticed that Hyejin had pretty active sex and love life and that only made Wheein more nervous.

"She would never look at a girl like me. I have zero chances"

"Whee..." Hyejin whined on the phone. "I'm bored... could you come over?

"I have to finish this commission today Hyegi." Wheein giggled with her girlfriend acting like a kid.

"Grab your materials and come over and finish here...I want to see you..." Wheein smiled. "Oh, I'm so so so lonely..." Ahn faked a dramatic tone.

"Okay miss drama queen, I'm going" Wheein couldn't say no to her girlfriend.

Wheein didn't mind working at Hyejin's place. The younger girl always said she loved seeing Wheein work and she never bothered the girl. Just watching her concentrate was enough to entertain Hyejin and enough to throw her hormones all over the place.

Wheein was sitting on Hyejin's study table, she was concentrated painting. She had paintbrush on her mouth while she worked on the line art with a colored pencil.

Hyejin was sitting in the bed watching the girl paint.

"It's done!" Wheein said happily

"Can I see it?"

Wheein grabbed the paper with fresh watercolor and showed it to Hyejin.

"So pretty" the girl smiled "I bet your customer will love it"

Wheein smiled making her dimple appear

Hyejin grabbed Wheein's hand and took her bed and plopped both of them of the soft mattress giggling and kissing. Hyejin sat up still kissing Wheein. Her hands cupped the girl's cheeks while deepening the kiss.

Her hands went down and down but Wheein held her girlfriend's wrist.

"Wheein, come on let's do it...please..."

"I can't..." Wheein distanced herself from the girl putting her hands on her lap grabbing on the loose material of her pants.

"You are hiding something from me, what is it?" Wheein looked to the side, biting her lower lip. "Talk to me baby, I'm your girlfriend. You know you can talk anything with me"

Wheein closed her eyes to ease the need to cry, she bit hard on her lip and looked down at her lap.

"I...I can't...I have...."

"You...?" Hyejin pecked the girl's lips trying to give her more courage. "Go ahead it's okay" she caressed Wheein's hair.

"I have a defect!" Wheein shoots as she started to cry. She couldn't hold it, she was afraid.

"Defect? Wheein doesn't cry, it's okay look at me" Hyejin tried to make the girl lookup. "You don't have any defect what are you talking about?"

Wheein didn't know how to explain so she simply took Hyejin's hand and placed on her crotch.

A certain volume was there and was soft...Hyejin caressed the bulge confused.

"What is that? Whee?" Hyejin squeezed the thing making Wheein whimper.

"That my birth defect... don't touch it too much please..." she started to cry again. "I'm sorry for not telling you this... I was afraid you would give up on me or didn't even gave me a chance...I'm sorry..."

Wheein was dumped several times in the past. When she was starting to go out with someone and when they discovered it or when she told bout it, the person would let her, say horrible things and look weird at her. That was one of the reasons Wheein avoided going out or dating someone, she didn't want to hear people saying she was a freak or give up on her but when she met Hyejin she couldn't hold back, she fell in love with the girl. Hyejin was caring and sweet, she was so easy to be with and so loving. That always made Wheein's heartbeat drum on her ears.

When she had enough courage, she asked Hyejin and surprisingly, the girl said yes.

Wheein couldn't believe and this time she wouldn't fuck it up, she would maintain it as a secret as much as possible. She loved Hyejin.

"Whee..."

"If you don't want me anymore because of this stupid thing I understand it..."

"Jung shut up!" Hyejin smiled. "I love you in any shape or form and it doesn't bother me you born this way, it still you"

"Are you sure...? I'm a freak and...I don't know if you would like to have something like me inside of you..."

"You're not a freak, you're perfect the way you are." Hyejin hugged the girl tight kissing Wheein's cheeks. "And it doesn't make me wanna have sex with you any less I mean, you're hot and your ass is perfect"

"Hyejin!" Wheein slapped her girlfriend's arm who had a big smirk on her face.

"I love you Wheein and the fact that you have something else in between your legs won't change it." Hyejin cupped the girl's face caressing her cheeks with her thumbs."And by this point, you should know that I don't care about gender either genitalia" the younger rose an eyebrow.

"Once I was with a bisexual boy and when I told him, he freaked out so..." Wheein looked away. "I was afraid of you dumping me too..." tears started to fall again. "And I love you so much... I couldn't risk it..."

"Oh Whee..." Hyejin hugged the smaller girl. "I love you too and you're not getting rid of me anytime soon"

Wheein felt more relaxed and it seems like a big weight was taken off her shoulders. She hugged Hyejin back.

Hyejin started to kiss Wheein's cheeks and then her lips making the older smile.

"But I want you."

"You do?" Wheein gulped.

"I had another wet dream with you today."

Wheein looked to the side, her cheeks getting rosy.

"Are you sure you want it? Like you have a pretty active sex life and the most sexual thing I've ever had was masturbating a few times... I don't know what to do and I don't want to upset you...I mean I've seen porn before but still..."

"You're so silly puppy" Hyejin moved on Wheein's lap sitting in a better position. "I'm happy to be your first." She said caressing wheein's nape "we can figure things out together, what about that?"

"Okay..." Hyejin giggled and kissed Wheein once more.

"Now...let me see it. It must be cute just like you" The younger smiled, her hands started to caress the small bulge. Her lips went from her girlfriend's cheeks to her neck.

Wheein hugged the girl inhaling deeply. It was okay.

Hyejin felt her girlfriend's member hardening making a more obvious imprint on her pants.

The younger's hands went to under Wheein's shirt caressing the girl's stomach making deep breaths scape Wheein's mouth.

Hyejin hands went down again tugging in the waistband of Wheein's pants and pulling down.

"Oh" Hyejin smiled as she looked at the girl's choice of underwear. "Pizza slices stamps?"

"Don't mock me..." Wheein pouted making hyejin laugh.

"It's cute."

Hyejin went back at kissing Wheein's lips now caressing the bulge softly over the underwear.

"I want to see you too..." Wheein said shyly making Hyejin smile.

The younger girl got up and took off her shirt slowly revealing her naked torso. She looked down at wheein again who had her cheeks in a pinkish color and also noted her member twitch with every movement she made while taking off her clothes she couldn't contain a laugh.

"You're adorable," Hyejin said taking off her shorts. "But don't make me be the only naked here"

A blush crept to Wheeins cheeks and clumsily she tried to take off the rest of her joggers making Hejin laugh.

"Calm down Whee" she giggled at the girl with her head stuck in her t-shirt. It was going to be funny to tease Wheein. "We have the whole day and night, no need to rush." Hyejin helped the girl take her shirt off and tried to fix her messy hair. She also helped Wheein to take off her pants.

Hyejin took one more look in her girlfriend's eyes. The girl was nervous and embarrassed.

She tugged on Wheein's underwear and slid the piece of clothing down the girl's legs.

Her eyes flew to Wheein's bare body. She has waited for so long to touch her girlfriend Properly.

Hyejin smiled crawling back on top of Wheein and kissed the girl while her other hand went to her crotch, grabbing the girl's meat making Wheein flinch at the contact.

"You're so cute Whee" She smiled.

"Don't call me cute..." Wheein's voice died in her throat as Hyejin started to fondle her balls. Where's was a bit ashamed.

"They feel heavy..." Wheein knew her balls were almost turning blue at that point.

"It has been...a while since last time I did it myself..."

"Like...?"

" month maybe...

"A month?!" When I was in high school I learned in biology class that you know 'boys...'" Hyejin made quotes with her fingers because Wheein wasn't a boy but she was intersex and maybe it worked in the same way. "It's not healthy for you..you know spent too much time without cumming or something like that..."

"Yeah, I know,"

"Okay but forget about it let's go back to business."

Hyejin sat on Wheein's lap and went back at softly kissing the girl and then both were lost n each other again. Hyejin's hand went again to Wheein's member but the artist stopped her girlfriend.

"is something wrong? Wanna stop?" Hyejin started worried.

"No, no...actually I want to... "Wheein pressed the tips of both of her first fingers together. "I want to eat you out..." Hyejin opened a huge grin.

Wheein know the basics of sex, she watched and read a lot of things.

"Go for it."Hyejin got up from Wheein's lap and laid beside the girl. Wheein gulped while brainstorming all the things she knew inside her head.

She kissed Hyejin once more and went down on her body in the same way. She kissed and gave soft bites to Hyejin's neck and chest receiving in reward soft moans from her girlfriend. Wheein kissed around Hyejin's breasts, a place she was dying to dive in during this whole time. She licked in between the younger's breasts and took one nipple in her mouth sucking and nibbling. She gave the other breast the same attention.

Wheein continues to go down, kissing Hyejin's soft stomach and then her pubic area and finally kissing Hyejin's slit.

Wheein gave some kisses and ran her tongue on the whole extension of Hyejin's sex making the girl shiver. Wheein started to flick her tongue slowly on the girl's clit.

"A little lower Whee..."

Wheein did as her girlfriend asked. Hyejin guided wheein during the process and the older took notes mentally of what Hyejin liked.

"Fuck! Wheein-ah!''

Hyejin held on Wheein's nape trying to get the girl away from her.

"Is everything okay, did I hurt you?" Wheein asked worriedly.

"No, I was near" Hyejin smiled. "Please I want you inside me already"

Wheein crawled up facing Hyejin, her erection poking the girl's thigh. Hyejin looked into Wheein's eyes and saw a bit of hesitation. Cupping the older's cheeks, she pecked her lips a couple of times.

"Take your time baby..."

Wheein took a deep breath.

"Okay...let's go..."

Hyejin smiled as her hand went to Wheein member and slowly pumped the shaft making the older whimper. Hyejin aligned Wheein's shaft with her entrance and Wheein started to push in slowly. As she started to enter the girl, a heavy moan left her lips as Hyejin also breathed at the feeling of having the older inside her.

"Fuck...keep going." Wheein pushed the rest of her inches and there she was inside Hyejin.

Wheein was mesmerized with the feeling that was so different from her hand and the pillows she humped in the past.

"You feel good Wheein-ah" Hyejin cupped Wheein cheek making the latter opened her eyes "How it feel?"

"Like a dream..." Wheein breathed out. It was warm, wet and comfortable. She wanted to be like that forever. Hyejin was no different. It has been so long since she had any type of contact like that and the fact that it was Wheein this time made things more intense.

"Please move..." Hyejin kissed her girlfriend's nose bridge and Wheein did as requested. She moved her hips slowly giving deep trust and a short pause before doing it again until she switches to a slow rhythm. Hyejin closed her eyes bringing wheein closer so her forehead was touching, their breaths and moans mixing.

"Faster..." Hyejin moaned as Wheein hips picked up the peace. Wheein was feeling her orgasm approach but she had to hold it in, she wanted to make Hyejin come first, Hyejin was her priority.

Wheein started to feel the walls around her clench and unclench uncontrollably when Hyejin said in between moans.

"I'm close... Wheein-ah keeps like that." Wheein maintained her rhythm. A string of curses and chants of Wheein's name left the younger's mouth. Her walls clenched making harder for Wheein to move, and then she felt a gush of warm liquid around her member, Hyejin's body convulsed under her as her hips kept thrusting up meeting Wheein's thrusts and that was too much. Wheein could hold herself no more and it goes. Hyejin hugged Wheein's waist with her legs to avoid Wheein to pull out.

Both stayed like that, panting hard enjoying the feeling, coming off their high.

Hyejin gave butterfly kisses around Wheein's face and kissed the girl's lips.

"I love you Whee..."

" I love you too...can we stay like this for a little longer?" Hyejin smiled.

" Yes."

After that day, Wheein and Hyejin became closer, not because of the sex they had, but because there were no secrets or hidden things between the couple anymore but both got addicted to having sex with each other. They were always down to do something. Wheein was feeling more confident and comfortable with Hyejin. They even went to buy underwear together and ended up buying a bunch of funny and 'complement each other's' underwear.

Wheein even told her only friend in her college about that secret and for Wheein's surprise, the girl called Yongsunwent well and didn't ask any embarrassing question or acted disgusted. It almost made the artist cry.

They both were sitting in the living room. Wheein was playing a videogame on her phone while Hyejin was restings her head on Wheein's lap. It has been three days since their first time, and since then the couple has been pretty sexually active what made Hyejin think about some things.

"Whee..."

"Yes?" The older answered without taking her eyes off of the game.

"Can I ask you something? like some things?" Wheein paused the game and put her phone down. Hyejin sat on the couch look at her girlfriend.

"Sure, what is it?" Wheein said softly.

"Sex-related things." Wheein's heart stopped for a while, a knot formed on her throat.

"You don't want us to have sex anymore?" A little bit of fear was heard.

"No! never!" Hyejin kissed Wheein's lips hoping that the frown in her face disappears. "Are just things that got me curious about..."

"So we are having the sex embarrassing conversation?" Hyejin giggled sitting facing Wheein.

"I think yes. So..."She started. "Can you get someone pregnant? I've been on the pills for a while but I want to know since...You know..."

"Well, I can't and can." Wheein sat properly and continued. "I can't because my sperm count is pretty low so the chances are low as well but it's not impossible."

"Oh, I got it."

"Okay, next question."

"Your size."

"What? " Wheein blushed. "Why?"

"I don't know, I'm curious. Do you never measure yourself?

"Yeah, when I was 14 and all the boys had a dick competition in my class but...I'm not big...I bet you had people that were bigger inside you. " Wheein was flushed. She was right Hyejin had people that were a bit bigger than Wheein but her girlfriend could satisfy her better than anyone else.

" It doesn't matter. C'mon, you never measure yourself again since you were in middle school?"

"Why should I?" Hyejin got up from the couch and walked to Wheein's room. "Hyejin where are you going?!"

"Get the measuring tape!" The younger yelled from the other room.

A couple of minutes after, Hyejin appears in the living room again. Wheein was playing on her phone when Hyejin straddles the girl's lap getting Wheein out of guard.

"Okay now get hard for me."

"Wait, Hyejin..." A light blush crept Wheein's cheeks. Hyejin gently took Wheein's phone from her hand placing on the coffee table. Hyejin barely moved but she could feel Wheein's member slowly hardening under her.

Wheein was sensitive and Hyejin liked that. She could easily tease her girlfriend with that.

Hyejin moved her hips back and forth, low moans left Wheein's mouth.

Hyejin stopped her hips and reached inside Wheein's pants taking the girl's member out. A smile formed in the younger's lips.

"You get hard so easily." She closed her hand around Wheein's shaft slowly pumping it.

"Shit..." Wheein groaned. Hyejin got distracted when a twitch of Wheein's member remembered her about what was the initial plan.

She took her hand off and got the measuring tape again positioning along Wheein's shaft.

"Oh...13.12 cm..."

"Told you I wasn't that big..." Hyejin fished her phone typing something.

"Your size is the average."

"See..."

"But you got a nice girth and know how to use. That's the most important." The younger wiggled her eyebrows.

"Hyejin ah, stop!" Hyejin cupped Wheein's cheeks squeezing and kissing the girl's pouty lips.

"My adorable flour dough." She kept placing pecks on Wheein's lips until she felt something warm twitch on her lower belly. "I think I have to take care of it..."

"Yes, you started it," Wheein said pouting.

Hyejin rose her hips a bit pushing her pajama shorts and underwear to the side, holding Wheein's length again lining with her center and with one quick motion she sank making Wheein choke on a moan. Wheein's hands went to Hyejin's hips following the girl's movements.

Hyejin moved her hips a bit faster. Hyejin bit her lower lip trying to not moan too loud since Wheein's neighbor didn't like her whimpering Wheein's name loudly.

Wheein looked down watching her member disappear inside Hyejin every time the girl sank down

"So good..." Wheein moaned.

"Wheein look at me..." Hyejin cupped Wheein chin making the older look at her. The sight of Hyeji parted lips and bedroom eyes almost made Wheein come on the spot. "Fuck you're perfect." She kissed Wheein's lips. "Like you were molded for me and me alone."

"Hyejin-ah..."

"Come for me baby" Hyejin moved her hips quite forcefully making Wheein hit deeper spots. A high pitched moan left Wheein's lips feeling her balls tighten and a knot form on her belly. She thrust up as she came trying to prolong her orgasm. Hyejin tried to keep the girl still grinding her hips chasing her relief. The feeling of Wheein emptying herself inside her plus the friction on her clit she was getting from grinding against wheein was enough for her to come too.

"I think I have to get more heavy with the dirty talk with you." Hyejin breathed looking at Wheein's worn-out face. "But I think we got enough for today." Wheein agreed. "Let's take a shower, I'll make something for us to eat."

"Hope your next questions don't need a demonstration." Wheein laughed hugging Hyejin's waist.

"Well, unless you want to."

"I need to get my levels of stamina higher to keep up with your horniness."  

A/N: hi so this story will probably have more chapters and will be more than 3 since this will be turned into a oneshot collection if you want to read more I published the rest of the fanfic separated from here in here on Wattpad just look around the story I wrote and you'll find

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

41.2K 1.6K 102
One shot ....... mostly 2 part for my readers satisfactions๐Ÿ˜‰ random fanfic Its an #AU story #oneshot #onekill leggo!!!!!!!!!! Thank you for reach...
8.6K 336 9
Shimkongz oneshots ๐Ÿ“ This wattpad story contain content that may be inappropriate to younger readers. Please note that this is all FICTION. Characte...
2.7K 105 22
Read at your own Risk! A/N english is not my first language. so bare with me and sorry in advance for typo and grammatical errors.
59.9K 1.2K 33
One shots for everyone! :) Enjoy reading! :)