POPSTAR; harry styles

By moodycowbaby

Remember when we went on tour together and fell in love, and then we wrote a song about it. Thats the life o... More

Cast List
{1}
{2}
{3]
{4}
{5}
{6}
{7}
{8]
{9}
{10}
{11}
{12}
{13}
{14}
{15}
{16}
{17}
{18}
{19}
{20}
{21}
{22}
{23}
{24}
{25}
{26}
{27}
{28}
{29}
{30}
{31}
{32}
{34}
{35}
{36}
{37}
{38}
{39}
{40}
{41}
{42}
{43}
{44}
{45}
{46}
{47}
{48}
{49}
{50}
{51}
{52}
Thank You :)

{33}

8.5K 128 27
By moodycowbaby

📍Rio De Janeiro, Brazil

"I still do not think this is a good idea." I rolled my eyes at Curtis, as he gave me the parent speech. "Curtis, I am twenty two years old, I will be just fine." Curtis gave me an apprehensive look before sighing heavily, "It is not you that I am worried about." I quickly recognized the issue that Curtis was referring to and turned behind me to see Harry waiting for me by the exit door.

I turned back around quickly after Harry caught my eye and gave Curtis a hug before whispering against his neck, "I promise nothing will happen, we are just friends." When we separated from the hug I saw Curtis' skeptical look.

I quickly waved Curtis a goodbye before walking over to Harry. When I reached Harry, he gave me a small smile before taking my bags and asking, "You need some help?" I quickly thanked him before giving him a small bag full of extra clothes.

Harry tugged the door open and waited for me to pass first. I looked around quickly to see Curtis still looking at us with his overprotective facial features. As much as Curtis annoyed be sometimes, I still loved him and he was always there for me during my mothers death. He was really the only one I had, who some what understood the pain I was going through. Him and my mom were close, so he had lost a best friend, which was incredibly hard on him.

I gave him a smile before walking out into the cold night. I looked behind me to see Harry following behind. "My car is over there." I looked over to where he was pointing and started to walk over.

When we reached his car, Harry quickly loaded the two bags in his trunk and rushed to the drivers side, so he could escape the brisk night. He quickly turned the heater on before turning on the radio, as some old 80s songs started to play.

As the car was filled with silence, I was finally able to think a bit. Me and Harry convinced the crew to let us stay one extra day in Rio. It was a tough battle and when we finally had come to a mutual decision of one bodyguard joining us, as we explored the city. We were super excited, as visiting the cities we travel to together, has become a little tradition between us.

As I thought more about the activity we had planned, I started to get more nervous. The last time we had visited a place together was when Harry found me on the streets practically crying over him. Looking back on that, I wish I acted more strong.

Well, It is too late to change it and then is a new chance for me and Harry. After agreeing to just be friends we Harry, I thought it would be difficult, but luckily it hasn't been. The only difference was that I could no longer kiss him, cuddle him, and hold his hands. It is hard sometimes, especially when he is acting like the cutest bean, but this is the best thing for me and my heart. I need to protect myself and this is the best way to.

"What you thinking about?" I turned to face Harry as I saw him keeping contact with the road ahead. I shrugged my shoulders slightly before speaking, "Just overthinking." Harry nodded at my response, before turning the radio up a little higher. "Just relax and listen to some soothing music." I gave Harry a small smile, before focusing on the music that was filling the interior of the car.

"There's nobody in the future

So baby let me hand you my love

Oh, there's no step for you to dance to

So slip your hand inside of my glove

Hold me, hold me, hold me

Hold me, hold me, hold me. "

As the lyrics of Hold Me by Fleetwood Mac played, I immediately felt soothed and all the worries that were filling my brain evaporated immediately. I turned my head to look at Harry once more to see him humming the lyrics softly. He must have felt my stare as he quickly moved one of his hands and rested it upon my own that was laying over my knee. He gave it a small squeeze, before giving me a smile. I returned the smile before closing my eyes and letting the music take all the stress away.

***

"Harry for fucks sake, stop!" Harry quickly snapped on more photo, as I ran away from him. "O'come on, do we have to go over this again, you are a natural model." I giggled at him before continuing to eat my ice cream that we had stopped to get, after much begging. Apparently, Harry was trying to be vegan and was trying to avoid getting some. I practically dragged him along to get some with me. Lets just say that that vegan diet he is trying is not working at the moment, as he munched on his sundae.

As we walked down the streets of Rio, I felt more deja vu. That has been happening a lot more recently. First, the night we danced together at the bar and now this adventure. I always enjoyed walking around and being a tourist with Harry, it was comforting. I always had so much fun with Harry, when we go out together in these fun places, which is a privilege to get to visit. Just a couple of years back I would never imagine my place in Rio with Harry Styles, while we are tour together. A lot has changed and I could not have been happier with how my career has been looking recently. I have gained a larger number of fans and all my singles have been doing quite well. It has been a dream come true and I just hope that my mom is proud of my accomplishments.

"Look, were here." I looked up to the most stunning and gorgeous statue I have ever seen. The tall statue looked stunning and bright, as the sun shined over it. "Wow, this is incredible," I looked over to see Harry also admiring the Christ The Redeemer statue. It was absolutely huge and towered over the people looking up at it. It made everything seem so small. Every building, every pet, every person, and every problem someone had seem like a spect compared to this towering structure.

I felt my fingers come in contact with someone else's and I looked down to see Harry interlocking his fingers with mine. I looked down at our hands and as cliché as it sounded, they fit together perfectly. I looked up at Harry to see him looking down at me. I felt intimated under his stare. "It's beautiful." He furrowed his brows before sighing, "Yeah, it is." I nodded slowly at him, before looking back up at the statue and dropping my hands from his. I quickly grabbed my phone from my pocket and snapped a quick photo.

Sydneys Instagram Story:

I quickly put my phone back in my back pocket to enjoy the moment some more. "Wanna escape." I furrowed my eyebrows, before quickly looking back at Harry. "What do you mean?" Harry gave me a smirk, before looking back at the security guard, who has been following us close behind.

I gave Harry a small smirk before whispering, "Race ya." With that I rushed away from Harry and the security guard. I heard Harrys boastful laugh and felt Harry grab my hand again to lead me in a different direction, so the guard would not be able to find us.

When we finally came to a stop, we were both breathing heavily and laughing at how stupid we probably looked to everyone. "We are going to get killed." Harry smiled widely at me before reaching closer to me and whispering, "They are not going to do anything, just yell at us a bit." I chucked slightly at him before realizing Harry was not laughing with me.

I was completely caught of guard, when I felt Harry push his face close to mind and my breath immediately hitched. What is he doing?

Friends, Friends, Friends

I kept telling myself as he got closer to me, but I could not move myself from his embrace. It was like I was a statue myself, not being able to move an inch. I could barely utter a word, but I shakily asked, "What are you doing?"

Harry rested himself against my forehead and whispered, "I know what I want. I will not wait another minute being scared of something, when it could be the most amazing thing that could ever happen to me." I furrowed my eyebrows as a confused expression made its way on my face. What does he mean?

He sighed again before whispering softly, "I really want to kiss you right now." I felt my eyes widen at his confession and I immediately pushed him away before stuttering quickly, "We are suppose to only be friends! I knew some type of shit like this would happen, I know what you are doing! You are just going to use me as a distraction and then throw me to the side, when you find a better distraction!" I was practically yelling at this moment and I was thankful not many people were around.

"Is that what you think of me?" I quickly looked up to see Harrys hurt facial features. His eye brows were furrowed and his mouth had a small pout. I quickly pulled my hands to my face and mumbled, "I don't know, I am just, ugh I don't even know anymore."

I felt Harry move his hands up to mind that were covering my face and move them away. I looked up at Harry to see him staring intensely at me. "Sydney, I promise I am not using you, I would never." I looked down at the ground before whispering, "That's what they all say." Harry quickly lifted my chin up with his pinkie and whispered, "I am not everyone, I know what I want now. Yeah I was a dick to you, but I will not waste another second not being able to hug you and taste your soft lips."

I looked up at Harry with admiration at his confession and I felt my heart beating harshly. This was the man that made me the happiest girl in the world, this was the man that I loved.

"I like you Sydney, a lot and I will not waste another second being friends, when I know that is not what we want so stop thinking for once and kiss me."

I felt my jaw drop slightly, but I did not waste anymore time before I attached my lips to his. The feeling was magical and I sure as hell missed it. I missed his presence, his kisses, his cuddles, and the love I felt from him. I missed everything about him and as scared as I was, I needed him and I sure as hell wasn't wasting anymore time. I didn't understand a lot but I knew that I loved this man with all my heart.                        

______________________________________________________________________________
I hope you enjoyed this chapter! I hope you are all staying safe and remembering to wash your hands!

Thank you all for everything!
-Lexie xx

:)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

142K 1.8K 128
ᴏɴᴇ ᴅɪʀᴇᴄᴛɪᴏɴ ᴍᴏғᴏ ʙᴏᴏᴋ. ᴀʟʟ ʀɪɢʜᴛs ᴀɴᴅ ᴄᴏᴘʏʀɪɢʜᴛs ᴀʀᴇ ғʀᴏᴍ ᴡʀɪᴛᴇʀs ғʀᴏᴍ ᴛᴜᴍʙʟʀ. ʜᴀᴠᴇ ғᴜɴ;) ♡♥♡♥ //completed// *new cover*
67.1K 1.6K 65
Westlake, South Carolina. Home to Brooklyn Callahan, the best latte maker on the east coast. Or so her mom tells her. She's lived in the mundane town...
129K 5K 65
I turned to leave but he grabbed my wrist and pulled me towards him. I panicked, 'I know you're lying', he said with his eyes piercing my soul. 'I ha...
50.1K 561 14
*Disclaimer* I started this in 2012, when I was 13 and Direction obsessed. It is now Jan. of 2017 and I'm almost 18. I'm completely redoing this sto...