Alpha's Troubled Love (BTS Ji...

By SerenityScarlet7

Finding your mate is the most euphoric feeling known to Werewolves, one people spend their whole life waiting... More

Disclaimer
Rogue territory
First sight (Jm)
First sight
Injured mate
BTS Bday!
Condition
An old friend
Hatred
Reader giveaway
Enemy?
Beginning of the end
The end of my pack
Happy birthday
True feelings
Deal?
Breakfast
Heart
Common
Reason to live
Alpha's little Secret
Worthy
Picnic
Truth or dare!
Destiny
Mario Kart
Change
Same mistake
Decision
Revenge Part 1
Revenge Part 2
One And Only
Escape
Hot
Date?โ™ก Part 1
Date?โ™ก Part 2
Date?โ™ก Part 3
Roxy
Mates
Tournament
Fight
Love
Kidnapped
Cream
Present
The Next Morning
Jealousy
Goodbye?
Phase 1, Part 1
Phase 1, Part 2
Crowning ceremony
Truth Part 1
Truth part 2
Return of Lucy
History
Return of Roxy
Complete
Meeting
Possessive
Werehu?
Dungeon
New face
Jumoon
Heat
Aftercare
Human
Suspicious
Breakdown
Downfall
Make it right
Alone?
Verdict
Pregnant
Attack
Time
Eyes
Mission
Amend
Too Late
Father
Secret
Miracle
Lipstick
Reunion
Fists
Anagรฉnnisi- Rebirth
Awake
Ultrasound
Let's talk Part 1
Let's talk Part 2
Gift
Wounds
Revelation
Wolf
Steps
Luna
Chloe
Safe
Surrender
Trap
Power Struggle
Smoke
Finale Part 1
Finale Part 2
Epilogue
Final A/N

Scars

3.2K 160 21
By SerenityScarlet7

Jimin POV

'Jimin, I love you'

The words 'I love you' repeated itself constantly as I tried to let them sink into my head. I couldn't believe my luck and the previous lust that was spiralling in my head slightly dampened, for now, as the feeling of love and adoration took over. I was sure I had heard what she had said correctly. I know it. But I couldn't help but make sure this wasn't a dream. 

"W-what did you say?" my voice stuttered clearly still astound by what I had heard. The fact that I was able to say something in the first place was a miracle. I couldn't stop myself from dreading the reality of this being a dream or allusion of sorts.

"I said,

I. Love. you."

With each words, Yn placed a small peck on each section of my face. First my cheek. Then nose. And finally my lips. Her lips felt like a piece of heaven and I couldn't stop myself from reciprocating it. How I love her.

Really?" I questioned once again just for some clarification that this wasn't a dream. That and I love hearing her say those words over and over again. It made me feel loved and wanted, but most importantly it showed that I wasn't the only one who was completely enthralled with the other. 

From the first moment I was born, everything was already set out for me. My path, my future occupation, my friends and obviously my mate. Nothing was ever in my control. I had always feared that she would only want me because I was an alpha, but now hearing these genuine words of love, I was ecstatic that there was a feeling that was much deeper than the mate bond.

"Yep. I love you, Park Jimin."

That's all it took. Wrapping my arms around her waist, I lifted her up and made her straddle my hips as I took her lips once again. It wasn't a hungry and passionate kissed like we were sharing before, it was more of a gentle and loving kiss that we put all our emotions into.

"I love you too, my Yn." I growled, slightly sexily into her ear as I broke the kiss. You couldn't blame me for wanting this women so much, she was perfect in every aspect.

It wasn't long before I heard her giggle near my ear as she placed her forehead on mine. We sat in silence, still in the same position, for a few minutes as I rubbed my nose over hers and peppered kisses all over her face. In returned she would massage my scalp and play with strands of hair, sometimes even bringing her lips to my ear and playfully biting it. A intimate and werewolf-only way to show affection and happiness to your soulmate.

We sat just enjoying each others company and basking in each others scents. It gave us time to reflect on how far we had come from the beginning of the rocky relationship. The tasks and trials The emotional battles and hurtful words thrown at each other. The acceptation and discovery of the past. So much had happen in the last 7 months that it baffles me how we survived. But there was also a stupid nagging feeling that was telling me this was only the calm before the storm.

The room had soon filled in absolute silence so it wasn't long before I realised the change in Yn's behaviour as she looked dazed and unfocused. I stopped playing with her hair that I was currently braiding, and brought her eye's back on to me.

"What's up? You okay?" I whispered not wanting to scare her. 

"Yeah.. I'm just thinking." She replied almost instantly showing me she was far from fine. But not wanting to push her to tell me what she is clearing debating with her wolf as her eye's continue to change colour, I just gave a small smile and let my eye's do the talking. I was there for her all the way and if she needed to talk to me then I would very happily talk to her. Having read what my eye's were trying to say, she nodded and then closed her eye's before finding the courage to speak.

"Umm..Jimin promise me that you want hate me for this....." She stuttered. My eyes widened in fear as I tried to think about what she wanted to tell me.  She hadn't regretted what she said, did she? Or is this about something else I did to her?

Seeing the conflict in her eye's and the worry in my thoughts I quickly whispered back truthfully in reassurance, "I would never hate you, Yn. Now please tell me. You're scaring me." I told her truly what I wanted and if she decides that she doesn't want to say anything or complain about something then that was fine by me. She nodded her head as she glanced into my head before taking in a breath and mumbled:

"I want you to mark me and make me yours.." 

I couldn't believe what she just said. My heart felt elated and ChimChim was howling in ecstasy. This was one the most important things in a Werewolves life and it was a dream of mine and any male wolf to gain consent of marking their mate. Traditionally, males were the only one's that needed to mark their mates and they had to have consent or the mark won't form, but now female Were's have a choice if they want to mark their mate's too. Obviously with consent from both sides.

I hadn't realised that I hadn't said anything the last few minutes and it had made YN feel unwanted and insecure. It wasn't till I could smell her tears that I realised that I was hurting her by not replying quickly. She probably thought that I was rejecting the idea. I could feeling her moving from my lap, trying to place her feet onto the ground to escape. But I was not letting that happen.

"I shouldn't have asked. F-forget I-"

Before letting her finish those words and escape me, I pulled her by her waist causing the two of us to fall on to the bed as she crashed into my chest. Then before she had any chance of lifting herself up I flipped us over trapping her with my body and connected our lips. This time it was only a peck and I left it at that. We were bound to have more coming this evening anyway(( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°))

"Where do you think you are going? I can't mark you and make you mine if you run away."

I giggled followed by my famous smirk. She had become beet red as she stuttered trying to come up with an excuse;  it was too entertaining. Seeing her struggling, I used my thumbs to play with her cheek whilst waiting for a snappy and quirky reply that I always get from her. It wasn't long before she let a forced sigh out and then puffed her cheeks annoyance. Looks like I won this round this time. 23 points to me and 34 points to Yn. Yep she was still beating me. But every point counts.

Deciding to put her out of her misery, I lays my body gently on top of my mates bring her attention back to me. Slowly using my hands I glide my fingertips over her silk gown watching every small face movement that she makes as I draw patterns on her body. Knowing how ticklish she is, I used one hand to grip onto her waist to stop her squirming around whilst my other moves up towards the string of her gown. Still looking deep into her chocolate eye's, that were slightly hazed with lust and love, I gripped onto the bow shaped string, that kept my mate covered, ready to pull it and finally become one.  

"Are you sure you want this? I can stop now but after this I probably won't be able to." I asked again for the final time. I had to make sure she knew what she was consenting to. With a small nod and smile from Yn, I pulled on the string which quickly untangled causing the silk to loosen its grip on her body.

My hand glide up to chest as I brought my lips towards hers in a quick motion, before starting a trail down to her exposed collar bone. My lips glided down from Yn's now red colour bone closer to her chest. Slowly I removed the fabric that covered her chest to see she was wearing a black lace bra, which had someone very excited. 

Taking note of the surprisingly sexy lingerie, I continued my journey using both my lips and tongue when necessary. The beautiful noises leaving from my mates mouth was driving me on as I continued to take what was mine. Stopping for a moment as the first scents of Yn arousal became prominent in the room, I brought our lips together as she used the time to touch my bare chest.

During the kiss, my body and a little friction between our bodies had caused the rest of the gown to slip off the top of Yn's body. I was now laying on her bare skin with my hands roaming around her body taking in every curve and bump in her body. My hands danced lower towards her thighs and woman region. I could feel the desire wafting through the room as I got closer and closer. As my hand touched the smallest part of flesh on her thighs however, my eye's widen in shock as I break the kiss.

I looked in Yn's eye's to see fear in her globes as she quickly covered her thighs with the silk gown. I looked back at her now covered thighs, hoping I hadn't feel what I just had. 

"J-jimin, don't". Yn stuttered in fear that was lased with hope. Despite her pleas I took her hands, that were clawing into her gown trying to protect what was hidden, using one hand as I lift the fabric with the other. 

There on her skin were plethora of scars littered all across her thighs. Words were carved in her legs along with thing like marks made from whips. Her thighs looked like they had been through hell. The word 'MINE' stood out to me through the multitude of degrading words that stood there. 

Small whimpers and sob brought me back as I looked at Yn. She was shivering in what looked like fear and disgust. Reaching my hand out to her, she visibly stiffened and flinched which broke my heart. I thought we had gone passed that phase. Her eye's quickly shifted from fear to guilt as she saw it was me who was reaching out to her. But I wasn't angry at her. No, I furious at the person who did that to her. And I knew exactly who that was. All the more reason to track him down faster. 

Before I had the chance of asking or saying anything Yn spoke up first.

"He carved it so much that my healing abilities weren't able to keep up. Anytime it looked like it was healing, he would take a knife again and carve the same things again. Over and Over. Until they were seen and couldn't heal anymore. They look so ugly, I hate it." She sobbed as she seemed to be reliving the pain.

It broke my heart seeing her like this. The scars were only the physical stress she had from this but the emotional stress was even worse. She had lost confidence in her looks and wasn't able to see that she was beautiful beyond compare. She was gorgeous, both beautiful inside and out.

"I understand if you don't want me anymore. I mean who w-"

Before she could even think of finishing that sentence, my canines elongated and I bit into her thigh, where the words MINE were craved. Yn screamed half in pain and half in pleasure as my tongue licked the wound. There was no rule how many times a male wolf could mark their mate or where. And I have decided to mark her on her thigh and no one can tell me otherwise.

"You are beautiful beyond compare Babygirl. I don't care about these mark and I don't care how ugly you think you are because to me you are the most irresistible and irreplaceable person to me and this pack. But most importantly me. "

I looked into her eye's as I moved closer to where her scent gland is between her neck and shoulder and ran my nose over the place were I would put my second mark during our mating process. My hand reached over to her shoulder as I slipped her arms out of the gown and threw it on the floor somewhere before gently pushing her back on the bed and connecting our lips.

"If it's going to take me all night to show you how beautiful and wanted you are, then so be it. I'm not going to leave your side and your not leaving this room until you see how much you mean to me and how much you are worth. 

Even it takes all week."

------------------------------------------

Thanks for reading!

I know I disappeared for a bit and I'm sorry just had a lot going on. 

Main points of me disappearing:

*I hated this story and my writing so much. I kept seeing the bad in it and it seemed like it would never be as good as any of the other books I read.

*Built up stress had finally gotten to me and I had broken down.

*Insomnia- I had hardly any sleep for weeks and it was taking a toll on my body. My routine was totally broken. I had max 5 hours of broken sleep during 3 days in a row and it was half of the reason for my breakdown.

*Loss of a lot of family relatives and constant negative atmosphere all around the house.

I know many people are suffering with some of these problems and even more but these were just a few of the problems i was going through. I'm really sorry for ending this chapter on a bad note but I thought I owned a small explanation. Chapter updates will be restored back to normal, thanks for your patience.

Stay safe and happy.

Purple you all.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

573K 47.3K 75
A Mate, is the most important person for a werewolf. They offers you neverending love and support... They will help you walk through every hail stor...
67.1K 4.5K 66
Sometimes, a fateful encounter takes the form of a bullet through the head... After years of living as a wolf, alone in the wild, Yu has no memory of...
141K 8.3K 41
"Mate" the Raven head's wolf Howled when His vision lands on the Meek and Fragile Omega covered in blood. His eyes were spitting fires. "I don't want...
73K 3K 46
Have you ever experienced love ? Have you ever longed for love ? This is a story .. A tale of two hearts .. Two persons who longed and desire...