𝐁𝐋𝐎𝐒𝐒𝐎𝐌 𝐇𝐈𝐆𝐇 𝐒𝐂�...

By Eddy622

****A Wattpad Featured Novel**** • • • (Book one) Many of us, have read lots... More

|| Cast ||
||1.
||2.
||3.
||4.
||5.
||6.
||7.
||8.
||9.
||10.
||11.
||12.
||13.
||14.
||15.
||16.
||17.
||18.
||19.
||20.
||21.
||22.
||23.
||24.
||25.
||26.
||27.
||28.
||29.
||30.
||31.
||32.
||33.
||34.
||35.
||36.
||37.
||38.
||39.
||40.
||41.
||42.
||43.
||44.
||46.
BONUS CHAPTER
Author's Note
Books Written By Me

||45.

3K 643 183
By Eddy622

This chapter is dedicated to an amazing person Jhoiakpan kindly go over to her profile and check out her new book, A RED DAY. It's packed up with mystery, suspense and a psycho newly wed widow.

Enjoy.

                             • • •

                ||Felix's POV||

I walked into the hotel Jeremiah had described to us. I didn't go in alone, I was with Saviour and Dafe.

We were ready to confront Alex.

We walked into the room number after chatting with the receptionist, whom had her googling eyes all over Dafe.

"This is it, room 201." Saviour pointed at the crested number on the door.

I placed my knuckles on the door, and gave it a slight knock, out came Alex. Alex had a little shock on his face, but he quickly composed himself.

"What are you guys doing in front of my hotel room?" He asked, with a hint of surprise in his voice.

"To demand something," I casually said.

"Well I'm busy__" Alex started but he stopped, when his door went ajar.

Osas popped her head out, which made me to frown my face.

"What are you doing here?!" I snapped at Osas, then stopped. "What have you done?"

"Told him about our plan," Osas sinisterly smiled.

"Wait," Osas laughed out loud. "Did you think I'd have helped you rescue who? Eno?!"

I balled my fist with rage, as I looked down at a laughing Osas.

"I told you not to trust her!" Snapped Dafe. "Osas is nothing but a disgusting snitch."

"Why thank you," Osas bowed slightly. "Did I ask Felix or Shade to trust me? Or did I ask them to disclose their plans to me?"

"But at least, you like Felix." Saviour dragged in. "We all thought you'd help him!"

"Well I guess my hatred for Eno, is more than my feelings towards Felix." Osas replied, without missing a beat.

"Let's not waste out precious time, chatting with these three idiots." Alex said to Osas, then turned to look at me. "Don't even know how you got the tittle of the smartest kid at school, when you're so dumb."

His words earned him a blow on his cheek. And guess what, I did that honour.

"I know you're hiding Eno and I know the reasons behind all of that. You're upset she chose me over you, at the end of the day. And so because of that, you wanted her all to yourself!" I yelled.

"True true," Alex nodded and gently wiped his bloody lip.

"You're just a confuse freak. If you know you were so obsessed with Eno, Why dumb her for some girl?!" My anger seemed to have a mind of its own.

"Let's just say, I hated seeing her with you. You think you could have it all?" Alex laughed. "A father that's a step ahead of my Dad's business, good looks that could make every girl swoon, the perfect body and face, hell I even knew the school wanted to hand over the freaking head boy position to you, But you declined it! And now, you wanted to have the most popular girl at school? Well not on my watch. You are not going to have everything in life!"

"Shit!" I held my curly hair, ready to run mad. "What the hell is wrong with you guys and popularity?! You are in secondary school for crying out loud!"

"Well I guess I'm not as insane as he is," Osas laughed. "Too bad he went too extreme.

Alex swiftly turned to look at Osas, "What do you mean?"

Saviour laughed then moved towards Osas. "Got it?"

Osas nodded and waved her phone in the air. "Sent the voice note to the police and I just received a message stating that they're in front of the hotel."

"You bitch!" Alex yelled. "I thought you were on my side?! Didn't you reveal their plans to me not to long ago? What the hell is going on?!"

I laughed at that, then moved two pace towards Alex. "This my friend, is what is going on."

                            • • •

[Flashback]

I looked at Osas, while she stared back at me in determination. "Here's our plan."

I made all three of us to sit at one of the bleachers. I sat at the middle of both girls.

"Jeremiah had given us the address of the hotel Alex is currently lodging. And we're about to send the police that same address." I narrated.

"So where do I come in?" Osas asked, feeling a bit confused.

"I want you to tell Alex this information." Shade jerked up upon hearing that.

"How can you__?" I patted Shade's hand, to calm her down.

"You want me to tell Alex this same information? Isn't that ridiculous?!" Osas asked shocked.

"That's the only way to know if Alex is truly the one behind Eno's being hostaged. We're only assuming he's the one, but we ain't  sure yet." I made it clear to Osas.

"But when telling him of the plans, make sure you sound desperate to help him. Everyone is aware of your misunderstanding with Eno, So it would be easy for you to persuade him." Osas nodded at my words.

"What happens when I find out Alex is actually behind all this? Osas asked.

"You can send Felix a message or something. But do it smartly." Shade instructed.

Osas sighed, then stood up from her seat. "I'll help you guys, but just this once."

Watching Osas go, I opened my mouth to say. "Thank you."

"Don't mention it," Osas replied, then stopped to look at Shade and I. "Seriously don't mention it, not to anyone."

                           • • •

Seated on the stairs which was located at the school's entrance, was myself and the gang. We were patiently waiting for Osas. Either by text, or by call.

"Are you sure she ain't gonna be a Judas?" Dafe  asked me.

"Just be a little patient, Dafe." I said to him.

"It's been five hours, Felix. I also wanted to ask the same thing." Emem informed me.

"Let's just give her some little time." I sighed, same time I rubbed my temple.

"I've never liked that girl," Sofia mumbled, same time the screen of my phone lit up.

we all turned our attention on my phone screen.

Osas

You were right. Alex is holding Eno hostage.
- 6 : 05pm

My hands held my phone tightly out of pure rage.

"Hey hey hey," Saviour grasped my phone away from my reach. "This is the latest Samsung."

Saviour got a smack at the back of his head.

"What?" Saviour turned to look at Sofia, still holding the back of his head. "Do you know how much the screen cost, talkmoreless of the phone itself."

"Let's go," I promptly stood up. "Emem, call the police and inform them of our plan. Wait with the girls till the police arrives, then take them to the hotel. Do not go into the hotel once there. Alex might be more dangerous than we think. Y'all gonna be with the police, while Dafe and Saviour would go with me into the hotel.

[Ends Flashback]

                            • • •

"You son of a __"

"I'm a classy lady," Osas shut Alex up. The detectives rushed into the hotel, with two extra police men.

"Man handle him if you can," Sofia said, as the girls moved in with the police.

The two extra police men moved towards Alex, and hand cuffed both hands.

"I won't disclose Eno's whereabouts to anyone!" Yelled Alex.

"We don't need it, cause a reliable source has done it for you." I said to him.

Alex kept on struggling with the police men, as they led him out.

"What now?" Sighed Osas.

"Eno!" We all rushed out of the hotel and with the help of the detectives, we all zoomed to the warehouse Jeremiah told us about.

                           • • •

Before the car could stop completely, I had already opened the door and rushed out. I ran towards the iron door and forcefully opened it.

Inside of the room, was dark and smelly. I couldn't believe Alex would let someone stay in a place like this, for close to a month.

Sitting on a wooden like chair, was Eno, dangling her head like someone who was trying so hard not to fall asleep.

Even in her weak state, Eno still try not to let her guards down.

I sprinted over to Eno, and quickly knelt down in front of her. My actions made her jerk up, she looked ready to face her fate.

"A-Alex," Her voice was weak, but it held determination. "What do you want again? I'm tired just please__" She broke down into tiny sobs, which made me ball my fist.

Alex did this to her?!

"P-Please," Eno tried to stop herself from crying. "Let me go."

"E-Eno," I whispered, which alerted Eno.

Eno gasped, as her head sprinted up immediately again. "Felix?"

I let my hands reach for the blindfolds obstructing her vision, then slowly pulled it off. Eno stared back at me with damp eyes. She felt drain out of colour and there were sweats and dark dirty spots all over her face.

"Felix!" She said with joy. I unconciously wrapped Eno in a big tight hug, as she tried so hard to stop the tears rolling down her cheeks.

"M-My wrist and ankles," Eno whispered. I let go of her and stared at her wrist.

"Oh," I coughed awkwardly. "I'm sorry."

I reached for the strong ropes on her wrist, "I was so excited to see you again, that I forgot to help with the ropes." I blurted out, as I focus on the ropes on her ankle.

Done with the ropes, I supported Eno, by helping her get up. Eno stopped walking, as she spotted Emem and her friends.

"Emem," Eno whispered. Emem rushed over to Eno  and gave her a warm hug.

"Never get kidnap again, dumbass." Emem said within tears.

Eno gave a watery chuckle. "I promise, I won't." Sofia and Shade moved closer to Eno and patted her, to get her attention.

Emem let go off of Eno, just so she could acknowledge her friends. Eno turned her head sideways, to glance at her friends.

"Eno," Shade sighed, while Sofia drew Eno into a bear hug.

"Don't you ever scare us like that again," Sofia scolded and then dragged Shade, so she could join in the hug.

Eno gave a small laugh, "I miss you guys so much."

"We also helped!" Saviour yelled, gesturing to himself and Dafe.

I laughed a bit. "Eno is weak guys. She needs to go home and meet with her parents. The detectives are still outside, right?" Saviour nodded.

"We're forgetting something," Dafe sighed out of annoyance. "Osas helped."

That was when everyone turned to look at Osas, who stared back at us in an  awkward manner.

"She helped?" Eno whispered into Sofia's left ear. Sofia nodded her head.

Eno kept her gaze fixated on Osas in an astonished manner. Osas got tired of all the staring, and swiftly turned towards the opposite direction. She started walking her way out of the warehouse.

"Osas," Osas stopped upon hearing her name. She turned around and stared back at the one person that held her back, Eno.

"Thank you," Eno gave a small smile. Osas stared at her for a second or two, before nodding her head.

"And hey," Eno spoke up again, before Osas tried to leave. "How about one of these days, we grab a couple of fruit drinks. Wanna have a serious conversation with you cause this our friendship, ain't gonna die just like that. We're gonna sort out our differences."

"Eno ___"

"No walking out of this, Osas." Eno cut her short. "We started  as friends and we're gonna end on that same note. So dinner's gonna happen a day after tomorrow and there's no negotiations."

Osas lifted both hands in surrender. "Dinner at your place, got it." Her phone began to ring in her leather skinny trousers. Osas reached for it, and then swiped to answer.

"Hello mother......... No I'm fine......... Alex was........... Mother I'm........." Her words were always getting interrupted. Osas quickly pealed the phone off of her ear, "I gotta go," She said to us, then quickly turned and kept her conversation with her mother, as she walked out of the warehouse.

"You've totally changed Eno," Sofia shoved her playfully. "The old Eno won't even reconsider a once traitor, to be a friend."

"Well, you guys changed me." Eno smiled. "Can you please take me home guys, haven't eaten for days. It's a miracle I could stand here and talk."

"Oh yeah," I quickly moved to her side. "Let's take you home."

A/N -  Damn this was hard to write.

I'm so tired😩

So guys who's excited? Hope I'm not the only one.

What do you think about this?

Wanna hear all your thoughts.

Also, vote, comment and share.

It's obvious THE WRONG GIRL is coming to an end.

Stay tuned.

Next update : Tomorrow

Words : 2171

Till next time,

Much love,

X
-Eddy

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.7K 326 25
💗💗💗💗💗 # The curves he had never noticed before on her smiled broadly at him, taunting him. As if that wasn't enough, emotions and sensations tha...
6.5K 1.3K 32
"𝑾𝒆 𝒄𝒐𝒎𝒆 𝒇𝒓𝒐𝒎 𝒕𝒘𝒐 𝒅𝒊𝒇𝒇𝒆𝒓𝒆𝒏𝒕 𝒘𝒐𝒓𝒍𝒅𝒔" ~𝐀 𝐍𝐢𝐠𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐧 𝐓𝐞𝐞𝐧 𝐅𝐢𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧~ Sonia Uduak-Abasi Ubong has always been...
33.4K 3.7K 44
☆ Featured ☆ NA ✔︎ AmbassadorsNG ✔︎ Wattpad ✔︎ It's challenging to be yourself in a society where being a lesbian is an offense with a fourteen-year...
5.4K 1K 32
Can a boy and a girl ever be best friends without having any secret romantic feelings towards each other? Bryan Ugwuoke and Jessy Black are childhood...