Adore You [H.S]

By xxstyles_lovexx

"𝑰'𝒅 π’˜π’‚π’π’Œ π’•π’‰π’“π’π’–π’ˆπ’‰ π’‡π’Šπ’“π’† 𝒇𝒐𝒓 π’šπ’π’–, 𝒋𝒖𝒔𝒕 𝒍𝒆𝒕 π’Žπ’† 𝒂𝒅𝒐𝒓𝒆 π’šπ’π’–. π‘³π’Šπ’Œπ’† π’Šπ’•'... More

disclaimers
cast
1 // McDonald's Psychic
2 // Chai Lattes
3 // Secret Show
4 // Words To Live By
5 // Noah
6 // Tostada Takeout
7 // Let's Go To Lunch
8 // Sexy As Hell, So To Say
9 // Far Too ClichΓ©
10 // The Electric Ballroom
11 // Try Hard
12 // Golden
13 // A Roommate's Dream Come True
14 // Treat People With Kindness
15 // Thug Life
16 // Red
17 // @harryeatmyass
18 // Smith
19 // The One That Got Away
20 // 4 pm
21 // Oui Oui
22 // The Coffee's Out
23 // Boyfriend
24 // It's A Small World After All
25 // I Know That You're Scared Because I'm So Open
26 // We Do
27 // Never Judge A Book By Its Cover
28 // Because It's Weird
29 // What If
30 // Elvis Presley's Greatest Hits
31 // Falling
32 // Miss Piggy
33 // Arrogant Son of a Bitch
34 // Steamboat Springs: One Night Only
35 // I Used To Work In A Bakery
36 // Why Not?
37 // Babygirl
38 // I'm Not Good At Making Promises
39 // That's Very...Feminine
40 // Smiley Flower
41 // New Year, New Me
42 // You're Still The One
43 // Fake Surprises
44 // Don't Call Me Baby Again
45 // Anguilla
46 // Dine, Step Into The Light
48 // Radio Rebel
49 // Mickey Mouse Clubhouse
50 // Snow White
51 // Star Shopping
52 // Great Aunt Flo
53 // Just Like A Mountain Goat
54 // Do You Know Who We Are?
55 // Watermelon Sugar
56 // A Few Extra Bucks
57 // Return From The Upside Down
58 // 1%
59 // I Will Wait
THE END (not quite)
Adore You Too

47 // What Do You Hear?

19.8K 447 1.1K
By xxstyles_lovexx

"Come on," Harry pleads, tugging on my arm.

"I've already told you, I am the worst at dancing!" I remind him, planting my feet into the ground.

"Please," he asks once again, giving me puppy eyes.

"No," I say firmly.

He sighs. "I would just go dance on my own, but we both know what happened last time I left you unattended at the bar."

"Okay, but to be fair, that wasn't my fault."

"Please, Lili," he asks once again, "I really wanna dance."

"You're the worst." I roll my eyes, finally giving in. A bright smile takes over his face as he leads me onto the dance floor.

He shrugs his shoulders up and down while shaking his fists in an attempt to dance to the music. The man may be an international rockstar, but he dances like an old man. I stand to watch him, my arms folded.

Harry rolls his eyes and takes me by the hand, pulling me toward him. My chest bumps against his and the hand of his that wasn't holding mine went to my waist.

He sways our bodies back and forth to the upbeat music and I can't help but laugh. Letting go of my waist and pulling out and away from me and extending his arms to their full length, Harry sings the lyrics to the song dramatically.

More attention was on me than on him because he blended in with all the drunk, middle-aged men that were also enjoying themselves, and I stood out as I stood there awkwardly. There were so many people around that I felt too awkward and uncomfortable to dance.

"Come on, hun," Harry says, now getting insanely close to my face. A little too close for public. "Let loose."

He returned his hands to my hips, both of them this time. He tried to move them, guiding them along with his movements. I frowned at him, not wanting to dance.

The last thing I wanted to be was a buzzkill, but my social anxiety decided to be a bitch to me today. That is until the song that was playing came to an end.

Instead, I heard a familiar tune begin to play. Harry's face went pale as his eyes widen and he freezes his moves, immediately recognizing the song that now blared through the speakers as well. He desperately held back his laugh as the first lyrics of the song began to play.

Walk in your rainbow paradise.

Harry couldn't hold it in any longer and immediately bursts into laughter at his own song playing at the party. A few people around us sang along and Harry's face turned cherry red and he stopped dancing.

"Strawberry lipstick state of mind," I sang along loudly. I now felt completely comfortable, taking this song as my opportunity to embarrass him...on purpose.

I dance toward him and he shakes his head. Hearing his own song had obviously killed his mood, and he stood there with a crooked grin on his face as he laughed at the irony.

"Come on, hun. Let loose," I give him a taste of his own medicine.

He shakes his head vigorously, looking away from me.

"You don't have to say you love me," I yell at him, pointing, "you don't have to say nothing! You don't have to say YOU'RE MINE!!"

I grab his hand and spin myself as the chorus of the song plays loudly.

"I'D WALK THROUGH FIRE FOR YOU," I continue to sing to him and he just continues to laugh, "JUST LET ME ADORE YOU!"

Harry finally gives in and pulls me closer to him to dance, still chuckling.

"Remember that time you said you were an awful singer?"

"Yeah."

"You were right."

* * *

I sigh, taking a seat on a stool at the bar.

"I'm exhausted," I tell Harry, my eyelids growing heavy.

"Would you like to go back to the house?" He offers. "I'm kind of over the party anyways."

"Yeah, that'd be great," I say, happily jumping off the stool, even given the fact that I'd just barely sat down.

Harry and I make our way away from the crowd to the streets, where we would begin our journey back to the villa. My feet hurt from dancing, considering I wasn't wearing the most dance-worthy shoes, so the last thing I wanted to do was walk home.

"Is there ever going to be a rental car available by chance?" I ask as we pass people taking a late-night stroll. "Not that I don't mind walking."

Harry chuckles. "Uh, yeah. I think James is getting a rental car, but mostly just because he doesn't want to keep track of all his kids when they go to the markets and stuff."

"Oh, I see," I say, nodding my head knowingly. If I had young kids, I wouldn't want to have to walk everywhere with them either. It would be so much easier to pile them into a car to get from point A to point B.

"Harry!" A female voice hollers from behind us, causing Harry--and me--to stop and whip around to see who was calling after him.

Yet another girl rushes up to him, a beaming smile showing off her teeth. Her face was beet red, and I wasn't sure if it was from running the short distance from the palm tree she was standing by, or if it had to do with the fact that she was in the presence of Harry Styles.

"Hey," Harry says casually.

"Hi!" She squeals excitedly.

Here we go again.

"D-Do you think...Can I get a picture?" The young girl stammers, nibbling on her bottom lip as she looks up at him nervously.

"Sure," Harry says, shrugging.

The girl had already had her phone in her hands when she ran up, prepared to take a picture with Harry. She shakily extends her arm up to take a selfie with him. Harry poses next to her with a simple, toothless smile and a thumbs up.

I was going to offer to take the photo for them, but just as I was about to, she was shoving her phone into her pocket.

"What's your name?" Harry asks, folding his arms and shifting his weight onto one leg to talk to the girl. I felt so awkward as I just sat and watched, not saying a word. The girl's eyes fight hard to give all their attention to Harry and stay away from the random girl that was walking with him, but she slipped a small glance at me as he spoke to her.

"Laurel."

"Yanny?"

"No, Laurel," she corrects.

"Yeah, that's what I said," he says seriously, somehow managing to keep a straight face as he joked with Laurel. "Yanny."

I couldn't help but let out a snicker as Harry continues to tease this poor girl.

Big mistake.

Just as I made any sort of peep, the girl's head snaps to look at me. Immediately, I stop my laughter and my lips tighten into a straight line, nervous for what she was to say.

But, surprisingly, instead of shooting me a hateful glare, Laurel's face brightens and she immediately looks excited.

"Wait, you're Lili, right?" She asks all her attention now on me. Behind her, Harry's eyes widen and he blinks hard, just as confused as I was.

I gulp harshly. "Uh, yeah?"

"I saw your picture with Harry from the London show," she explains. "I requested to follow you on Instagram, but you never accepted."

"Oh, I- uh...haven't...really been on any social media lately," I tell her slowly, "sorry."

"No, no, that's okay," She's quick to defend, "I mean, I wasn't really expecting you to accept it anyway. I just kinda took a chance with that. I'm fine either way."

I hum in response, not sure what to say. I mean, I of course would let her follow me if I knew which request she was. But, from the last time I checked, there were just so many that I don't think I'd be able to find her.

"Anyways," she speaks up happily as she clasps her hands together, "y'all are a cute couple and all, but I've gotta go."

I opened my mouth to protest, but before I got the opportunity to say anything, she was talking again.

"Thank you so much, Harry," she says, smiling at him.

"Yeah, no problem. Take care," he replies, and she wonders off. Harry stands there blankly, obviously taken back by the girl's energetic manner.

He shakes his head and we continue our walk to the villa.

"I couldn't but notice," he speaks up, "you didn't friendzone me when she called us a couple."

I let out a laugh. "She didn't give me a chance."

He chuckles as well, looking down at the pavement we walked along.

* * *

The sound of running water interrupts my reading.

I'd brought a book on this trip to see if I could get into reading. Harry said he's found a new love for it, so I wanted to give it a try. So far, not so good. It's been almost half an hour and I've only read the first three pages because I keep getting distracted by little things.

Deciding it was no use to try to continue tonight, I put the book down on the nightstand near my side of the bed, hoping to pick it up sometime tomorrow or something. I walk into the bathroom, curious as to what the source of the running water was.

As I enter into the en suite, there Harry sits, kneeling down beside the bathtub as he adjusts the temperature of the water pouring into the large bowl. He must've heard me come in because he cautiously turns his head.

Upon getting a glimpse of me standing there observing him, he stands up and a small smile creeps across his lips.

"I was just about to call you in," he says, still smiling. "I was going to see if you...maybe wanted to..." One of his hands travels up to scratch his head and the other points down to the filling bath.

My eyes widen once it clicked in my head what he meant. I thought he was joking when he said that earlier. I didn't think he'd actually hold me up to it.

"I mean..." I say nervously. Did I want to?

Well, of course, I wanted to. But should I?

"You don't have to," he assures me, "it's just an offer. You can always say no."

I thought it over.

I mean, if he's offering, that means we're past the awkward stage, right? So it wouldn't be too weird...

"Sure, why not?" I say, shrugging.

The corner of his mouth twitches. "Great."

Harry's fingers travel to the hem of his shirt, tugging it up and over his head before tossing it by the counter.

Oh, we're like undressing right now.

I freeze as he begins to unbutton his shorts.

"Hey, would you mind grabbing us towels?" He asks casually as if he wasn't getting naked in front of me. "I think they're there under the sink." He gestures to the cabinet under the sink nearest to the shower.

"Sure," I mumble and shuffle awkwardly over to the cabinet, opening it and pulling out two towels for Harry and me to use after our bath. But just as I set my hand on them, I saw a bottle with a peachy-pink liquid inside labeled 'Vanilla Birthday Cake Bubble Bath.'

Figuring Harry might want to use it, I shove the towels under my arm like a football and wrap my hand around the bottle, taking it out of the cabinet.

"Hey Harry, do you wanna u-" I turn around to ask if he wants to use the bubble bath, but immediately stop. There he stood, ass naked.

My eyes shot open, not quite expecting that to be what I saw when I turned around.

"What was that, love?" Harry asks, turning to me. He seemed so...comfortable. Like it was no big deal that his dick was literally just hanging out.

I hold the bottle up, speechless.

"Oh, bubble bath? Yeah, that'd be nice, bring it here." He waves me over, looking back down into the tub.

I set the towels on the sink and shuffle back over to him. He takes the bottle from me and reads it over before smirking.

"Vanilla," he says, "my favorite."

He then opens up the bottle, removing the safety seal and begins to pour the thick liquid into the running water so the bath would fill with bubbles.

Don't look. Don't look. Don't look.

It felt so awkward that I was standing next to Harry, who was completely naked, while I was fully clothed. And apparently, he felt the same way.

"Are you gonna get in fully clothed or...?" Harry asks, giving me a quick look over.

"Oh, right," I laugh nervously, pretending I forgot. I'm not that stupid, I didn't forget.

I step back and pull my shirt over my head, leaving me in only my bra. Next, I removed my pants but kept my underwear on. I inhaled sharply as Harry mixed the bubble bath into the water with his hand.

"I'm not looking, if that's what you're worried about," he says, keeping his attention on the water.

"That's not..." I sigh, figuring it would be useless to argue against him. I removed my underwear but kept my bra on.

Harry slowly turns the water off as I creep up behind him. He senses my presence and turns to face me.

"Could you..." I turn around, pointing to the clip of my bra. I was totally capable of doing it myself, but in all honesty, I just wanted him to.

"Sure," he says and soon enough, I feel his warm, slightly damp fingers on my back as he undoes the clip. He pushes my straps off my shoulder until the undergarment was on the floor. And to top it all off, he places a soft kiss to the top of my shoulder blade.

I spin around to face him, and all his tattooed glory. He sucks in a sharp breath and his eyes rake over my body, honestly making me want to put every piece of clothing back on.

"So fucking beautiful," he says in a breathy voice, "as always."

I feel my cheeks flush and look down, muttering a quiet "thank you."

"Shall we?" Harry speaks up, extending his arm behind him, gesturing to the bathtub.

"Yes," I say, nodding and stepping forward.

Harry gets in first, taking a seat at the right end of the tub before lifting his hand out to help me get in without falling. I smile at his kind gesture and take ahold of his hand, getting into the bath with him.

* * *
a/n: i promise there's more, but this chapter was already getting long as is so you get little cliffhanger until i get the next part up 😘😘

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3M 27.8K 38
Marigold Styar has been best friends with Harry Styles since before she can remember. That doesn't mean she doesn't see him as more. As they embark...
475K 16.4K 65
- NOT COMPLETE - When struggling waiter, Harry Styles, meets college student, Daisy Miller, it seems that all's well that ends well. Well, from the...
1.3M 38.4K 60
***completed*** NOW PUBLISHED ON AMAZON Harry Styles. The strange one. The freak. The one who was too kind for his own good, trapped in a world where...
252K 5.1K 35
Francesca Hallaway is a school teacher who lives in a flat in West Hampstead with her best friend Amelia. Her life is anything but simple, many thing...