You Drive Me Crazy ~Katsuki B...

By Marlena7338

Energetic U.A. Student, Y/n L/n, makes her grand debut into the world of heroes with her friend, Katsuki Baku... More

「Chapter One」
「Chapter Two」
「Chapter Three」
「Chapter Four」
「Chapter Five」
「Chapter Six」
「Author's Note」
「Chapter Seven」
「Chapter Eight」
「Chapter Nine」
「Chapter Ten」
「Chapter Eleven」
「Chapter Twelve」
「Chapter Thirteen」
「Chapter Fourteen」
「Chapter Fifteen」
「Chapter Sixteen」
「Chapter Seventeen」
「Author's Note」
「Chapter Eighteen」
「Chapter Nineteen」
「Chapter Twenty」
「Chapter Twenty One」
「Chapter Twenty Two」
「Chapter Twenty Three」
「Chapter Twenty Four」
「Chapter Twenty Five」
「Chapter Twenty Six」
「Chapter Twenty Seven」
「Chapter Twenty Eight」
「Chapter Twenty Nine」
「Chapter Thirty」
「Chapter Thirty One」
「Chapter Thirty Two」
「Chapter Thirty Three」
「Chapter Thirty Four」
「Chapter Thirty Five」
「Chapter Thirty Six」
「Chapter Thirty Seven」
「Chapter Thirty Eight」
「Chapter Thirty Nine」
「Author's Note: Important!」
「Chapter Fourty」
「Chapter Fourty One」
「Chapter Fourty Two」
「Chapter Fourty Three」
「Chapter Fourty Four」
「Chapter Fourty Five」
「Chapter Fourty Six」
「Chapter Fourty Seven」
「Chapter Fourty Eight」
「Author's Note」
「Chapter Fifty」
「Chapter Fifty One」
「Chapter Fifty Two」
「Chapter Fifty Three」
「Chapter Fifty Four」
「Chapter Fifty Five」
「Chapter Fifty Six」
「Chapter Fifty Seven」
「Chapter Fifty Eight」
「Chapter Fifty Nine」
「Chapter Sixty」
「Chapter Sixty One」
「Chapter Sixty Two」
「Chapter Sixty Three」
「Chapter Sixty Four」
「Chapter Sixty Five」
「Chapter Sixty Six」
「Chapter Sixty Seven」
「Chapter Sixty Eight」
「Chapter Sixty Nine」
「Thank You」
「🍋」
「Alternative Ending」
「One Year | Special Chapters」
「Author's Note + Q&A」
「Q&A」

「Chapter Fourty Nine」

10K 347 676
By Marlena7338

"How the fuck are you able to dance like that?!" Katsuki yelled as Y/n was beating his ass in a dancing game.

"During my time at the academy.." Y/n panted as she danced along with the screen, "We had the ability to do electives-!"

Player 2 wins!

"Damn it!"

"-So I did a performance class where I learned to dance and sing!" Y/n put the controller down and sat on the bed, "I thought it could also boost my popularity as a hero."

Katsuki sat by her on the bed, "That's a stupid way to promote yourself."

"But it works~!"

"The best way to promote yourself is to show how strong you are."

Y/n sat up, "Am I not strong?" She flexed her arm, "According to the majority articles, I'm appointed as one of the most fit of the girls in Class 1-A, most likely along side either Mina or Yaoyorozu." She yawned, "You know for the better, I hope you don't change, Katsuki."

He turned to her with half lidded eyes. Katsuki pulled on the collar of her shirt as she gasped, causing them both to land on the pillows of the bed, "Come on doofus, I'm tired and it looks like you are too. Time to get some sleep."

Y/n's face turned red, "I-In the same bed..?!"

Katsuki aggressively threw the blankets over her, "It's not like we're gonna do anything, dumbass!"

Y/n popped her head out from under the covers, "I must warn you, I'm a wild sleeper.."

"You think I'd know." Katsuki got up to turn off the light.

"I used to come here every weekend and spend the night when we were little, ever since going to middle school and now U.A... I've only the spent the night a couple times in the past three months!"

Katsuki got back in the bed and got under the covers, "Not once did I ever go to your house before middle school. Only the fence of your backyard."

Y/n shifted, "You didn't happen to see my father at all, did you?"

Katsuki hesitated, "I don't think so, no."

"Hm." Y/n averted her eyes from his, "His face is just a blur to me, I can't remember what he looks like and that's bothering me for some reason."

"You don't need to remember an old dirt bag like him," Katsuki stretched out his hand and ruffled her hair, "Now go to bed doofus."

"D-Doofus.." Y/n sunk further down into the covers, "After all these years I've never come up with a nickname for you. I think it's better that I don't though." She got into a more comfortable position, "Well goodnight, Katsuki."

"Night." Katsuki yawned and closed his eyes as Y/n did the same.

. . .

Katsuki slowly opened his eyes as his gaze was caught on Y/n's sleeping face. He looked at her peaceful form for a couple minutes, as it was a bit of a drastic change from her usual energetic personality.

Y/n's eyes fluttered open, but with Katsuki still half asleep, he was in a daze as he looked at her. Y/n, having just woken up, stared back at him. The two laid in silence until the door swung open, causing their eyes to go wide.

"Morning!" Mitsuki turned on the lights, causing Katsuki to growl and rub his eyes.

"Morning.." Y/n sat up and smiled.

Mitsuki blinked and tilted her head, "The two of you haven't slept in the same bed for a while.. Have the two of you-?!"

Katsuki's cheeks became puffier the angrier he got and he sat up abruptly, "Shut up! Why'd you wake us up?!"

Mitsuki scratched the back of her hair, "Well I was wondering if Y/n could make breakfast.. Masaru and I have to go out and do some work."

"Oh, sure! I don't mind." Y/n yawned, "I'll make enough for the two of you when you get back."

"Thanks Y/n, you're awesome!" Mitsuki grinned as she closed the door, and the two could hear Katsuki's parents leave.

Y/n swung her feet over the bed while Katsuki scratched his hair as he remained in bed.

Katsuki looked over to her, "Oi, what's on your neck?"

Y/n touched her neck to feel that the small device given to her by Hatsume was gone, "Oh.. um.."

He got up and stretched before walking over to her, "Did it have to do with that weird thing on your neck after you came back from the bathroom in class that one time? Seems like you hadn't taken it off for a while." Katsuki turned around and found the device on the bed, he picked it up, "Some sort of cooling device?"

"I just got injured is all.."

"When?" He rather roughly grabbed her arm and pulled up her sleeve, "Cuts and bruises.." Katsuki's face dulled, but then became angry, "Why the hell didn't you tell me anything?"

You don't know how badly I want to tell you everything, Katsuki. About Kuro kidnapping me.. About this whole family curse.. I don't know if I'm able to tell him about Kuro since I can't help but feel like I'll embarrass the hell out of myself. And apparently the Dragon will come and hunt me down if I tell anyone. Y/n turned towards him with an unsure look, "I was teaching Kyoto some moves. I got a bit out of hand and fell out of a tree. Don't worry, you know me." She chuckled.

Katsuki eyed her suspiciously, but shrugged, "Let's go downstairs, I'll help with breakfast."

"I think I got this, plus, I owe you and your family for inviting me in so quickly."

. . .

Katsuki sat on the couch watching an All Might interview from the previous night while Y/n cooked breakfast.

"Hey Y/n, your phone keeps going off."

"Who's it from?" Y/n asked as she went back and forth from pans to plates.

Katsuki picked up her phone and read, "Ultra Religious Mother."

"Oh great.." Y/n sighed.

"What's up with the name?" Katsuki laughed.

"My mother and her crazy ways as always.. You know, Kyoto recently came out to me and he said he's too afraid to tell our own mother."

"Came out? The hell does that mean?"

Y/n eyed him dully, "It's a secret then."

Katsuki looked at her, "Oh. Well, then he told me first."

"Told you what..?" Y/n eyed him nervously.

"That he's into guys. But I called it."

"And when did you call it?!"

"I knew it was a joke when he went after round face! It didn't make sense for a twelve year old to go after a fifteen year old."

"Good point.. But my mother can't stand seeing two guys or two girls together.. And I hate her for it. I don't see anything wrong with it, and it bothers me that she's always judging people because they don't want to live their life like she wants to." Y/n started to stir aggressively, "And she's always ignoring the rotten part of our family..! Never talks about my Father or Kana or anything. You know, when I came home yesterday, she didn't even care about what happened at the mall! Crazy, right?!" Y/n screamed as the mixture got all over the apron and face.

Katsuki turned off the TV and went over to her, "If you ever wanna vent, just say so." He placed his hand on top of her head, "Because from the moment you stop telling me things," He tightened his grip on her, "I'll kill you."

"No you won't, you idiot." Y/n released a dizzying Pheromone on Katsuki, causing him to stumble back, but she quickly withdrew it. Her nose perked up, "Holy shit.. I never realized this Pheromone smelt so good..!" Y/n closed her eyes but felt herself get closer to Katsuki, "It's you!" She grabbed his arm.

"Hey! What the hell do you think you're doing?!"

"Are you sweating? It smells strangely good-"

"It's part of my Quirk, dumbass. We've known each other for over a decade and you're just now figuring that out?!"

"What, you think I smell you all the time? No!"

... Maybe.

. . .

Y/n poked around at her omelet while Katsuki was just about inhaling it.

"Sometimes I wonder if my Father watched the Sports Festival. He never knew I had a second Quirk, from my knowledge anyway.."

"He didn't?"

Y/n shook her head, "He was always such a terrible man to me, but to Kana and Kyoto, they were his absolute world. But especially to Kana, it was like he was training her to become something. Probably some mighty hero, but I'd say a villain because of how horrid they were. My father was very wise though, he had so much knowledge about power and abilities, and training too! I'm sure I could've been much stronger, but being trained by my uncle was also pretty cool and really helpful. Not to mention, my whole family is all jumbled up. I don't know much of my father's family, I don't even remember meeting them. My mother had a bunch of siblings, either adopted or hardly related to her." Y/n put down her utensils and leaned back in the chair while Katsuki looked at her, listening, "I just.. wonder what my father is up to now, you know? He might be dead for all I know."

Katsuki leaned his face on his palm as he once again put his hand on top of her head, as if it were a means of comfort. 

"Try not to worry about it, eh? The past is the past, so be in the present and look forward to the future. Come on, let's go blow off some steam in the backyard, sound good?"

"Sounds great..!" Y/n smiled at her best friend. She knew that Katsuki would always be there for her, no matter what.

...No matter what...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.6K 144 19
Y/n L/n is a girl that was born in the first generation of quirks on Earth. She always thought she was quirkless until she suddenly found herself in...
210 6 13
(y/n) (l/n) wants to be a hero. Her family is broke and her dad's in jail, but she applies to UA's hero course nonetheless, along with her best frien...
36.6K 936 72
Moving in Japan alone for her was a nightmare , yes it truly was. Being alone was what scared her the most. She would always blame herself and thinki...
50.9K 1K 30
𝐘/𝐍 𝐋/𝐍, 𝐀 𝐆𝐈𝐑𝐋 𝐁𝐎𝐑𝐍 𝐈𝐍𝐓𝐎 a world where 80% of the human population possesses a super human ability called a 'quirk'. Y/N was specia...