The Guardians (Rise of the br...

By LORDRGB1704

This six people are reunited by destiny to replace the old age of heroes The Viking The Winter guy The blon... More

Chapter One: Breaking the ice
Chapter two: The new intiative.
Chapter three: The search
Chapter four: Team up
Chapter five: The signal.
Chapter six: Assemble.
Chapter 7: The Battle.
Chapter eight: The goodbye
Chapter nine: The adventures continues
Chapter ten: Memories.
Chapter eleven: Answers
Chapter 12: Back again.
Chapter 13: The age of Dragons
Chapter 14: The Battle for Arendelle
Chapter 15: The salvation.
Chapter 16: Mistakes.
Chapter 17: The accords.
Chapter 18: The attack.
Chapter 19: Disagreements
Chapter 20: The battle between heroes
Chapter 21: Rage.
Chapter 22.
Chapter 23: The protection.
Chapter 24: Kronos.
Chapter 25: Attack on San-Fransokyo.
Chapter 26: The hunt for a stone.
Chapter 27: We don't trade lives
Chapter 28: One goal.
Chapter 29: The Arrival.
Chapter 30: A mad Titan.
Chapter 31: Turning point.
Avenge the fallen.
Chapter 32: Unexpected guest.
Chapter 33: The Return.
Chapter 34: The garden.
Chapter 35: But not us
Chapter 36: Time travel.
Chapter 37: The plan
Chapter 38: One shot.
Chapter 39: Complications
Chapter 40: Going further back.
Chapter 41: Hurry.
Chapter 42: The final battle
Chapter 43: The Last Assemble
Chapter 44: A Fallen Viking.
The end.
Special Episode

Alternative ending

201 4 0
By LORDRGB1704

H: Guardians............ Assemble!!!!!!!!!

The battle between The Guardians and the army of Kronos, Drago and Pitch was still going.

After Kronos ended up beating the trio of the team, Hiro, Jack and Hiccup even Toothless, they were all on the ground while the rest of the Guardians were dealing with their battles.

An: Somebody help them, he almost gets the stones. Said Anna by the communicator.

H: Jack, can you still get up????? Aghhh
J: I don't know???? Hiro????
Hi: Maybe.

Kr: Foolish, it's too late here and now the universe changes again.

H: No!!!!!

Before Kronos could reach the gauntlet Hiccup threw the Mjolnir right to it pushing it away from him.

Kr: I'm still impressed that you viking were able to pick that hammer up.
H: Guess I'm full with surprises too.

Kr: When I snap my I'll make sure that you and all these team of heroes vanish from existence.

J:We won't let that happen Kronos.
Hi: We will protect this world with our last breath.

Kr: I've heard enough. It's time to finish you and your team.

H: Now!!!!!!!! 

Then Hiccup, threw a lightning bolt to him so as Jack with a cold ray and Hiro with his plasma blasters.

Kronos was barely resisting that he was approaching slowly right to them.

H: Ralph!!!!!! Do it now!!!!!!!!

Then the heroes stopped holding him, and Ralph came behind him holding Kronos's sword stabbing him on the back.

Kr: This can't be happening.
H: Let me tell you something you alien, if you mess the Earth you mess with the Guardians.

And finally Kronos fell down dead stabbed.

It was done Kronos was finally defeated.

Hi: So it's done we did it.
J: We did it!!!!!!!

H: Guys status.

R: All his army is gone we won.

After some minutes later, Astrid came flying right to Hiccup's arms.

As: Are you ok????!
H: I'm fine.

H: All this time I was trying to go back with you, you ended up coming back to me.

And once again they the lovebirds kissed.

M: Hey chief if you're done with your family reunion we need help to clean up this whole mess.

Go: After this amazing final battle we ended up destroying half city but luckily for us, no civilian was here. 

Hi: Good but how are we gonna take this all out, I mean, we basically destroyed everything even our compound.

Fr: Any ideas

An: Maybe someone could use the stones and repair the damage.

J: No, no, I'm not putting that thing again, My arm is already injured.

H: No, but I have a better idea. Kronos knew that he had to use the stones individually, but what if five of us use the stones to make the snap.

Hi: That might work.
Ho: But who.

El: I'll take the elemental stone. Said Elsa with such Confidence

R: I'm taking the solar stone. Said Raps.

J: Moon stone again.

Fl: Who is taking the magic stone.

M: I'll take it.

Wa: Who is taking the dragon stone?????
Er: I believe that's an easy question. Said Eret.

Then Hiccup took the dragon stone without hesitation.

And the rest of the others stretched their hands in a circle.

J: Here goes everything.

💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥
💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥

And a great flash covered the place.

One day later.
Hiccup POV. 

This is new Berk City, it's located at
the country of Norway place that includes mountains, glaciers and beautiful costal fjords.

The only problem is lot of people try to attack the city because it's the place where the greatest team of heroes have their base.

The Guardians, My Family.

All the team was reunited outside the compound at a ceremony with some members of the United Nations and too many people there.

-People of New Berk City we are reunited to give the Guardians Thanks for their greatest acts of heroism by bringing the some of us back.

The whole world is in a great debt with all of you.

Ladies and Gentlemen the Guardians.

Later after the ceremony, the team went back to their reconstructed compound at their celebration for ending with their biggest enemy.

Fr: We should do this more often.

Go: What??? fighting a war for the fate of the universe against a despicable purple jerk alien. Said Gogo sarcastically.

Fr: No I mean drop more parties hang out more with each other, without the world being threatened.

J: Hey Fred that would be cool there's only one thing, if the world wasn't threatened. What else would we do????

Then Hiccup, Jack, Eret and Hiro went to the balcony. Having some drinks.

E: This doesn't get old does it??? I mean saving the world.
J: I just hope not to have any other bad guy trying to destroy us.

Hi: Says the guy who loves danger.
H: Good one, tech boy.

J: Wait a minute is that a smile I'm seeing there.
H: I Guess so, I mean we brought everyone back, Kronos is gone forever. And my family is back here.

With the other ones inside  

As: So Hiccup has been living here for almost 8 years.
M: Yeah, honestly I'd consider him as a brother to me.

As: I see.

R: Hey if you think for once of his life here, if he ever forgot about you, you're wrong, every time that we go to a mission I always see him holding the necklace he gave you when you both were younger.

As: Thanks Rapunzel.

H: Listen up, I'd like to make a toast. I wish it wasn't just the dark times that bring us together, but whenever we are together we can overcome any threat that the world or the universe throws at us. And if it wasn't for anyone of us, we wouldn't have come so far.

For the Guardians.

W: Guys I know we're having a good time, but there's an attack at New York by some crazy demons.

Then everyone started standing up from the sofas and aimed their look at Hiccup.

H:Guardians.........................Suit Up!!!!!!!!!

As you already read I'm thinking of continuing the story with this alternative ending, BECAUSE I'M GETTING SO BORED TRAPPED IN HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!

So during the next weeks I'll be writing a new story of the Guardians....

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

619K 13.7K 147
๐š–๐šŠ๐š›๐šŸ๐šŽ๐š• ๐š’๐š–๐šŠ๐š๐š’๐š—๐šŽ๐šœ ยฉ๐š๐šก๐šก๐š๐šข๐š•๐š˜๐šŸ๐šŽ #๐Ÿท ๐š’๐š— ๐š–๐šŠ๐š›๐š”๐š›๐šž๐š๐š๐šŠ๐š•๐š˜ ๐š˜๐š— ๐š“๐šŠ๐š—๐šž๐šŠ๐š›๐šข ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿถ, ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿถ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿถ
4.4M 128K 98
includes: โ†’ tony stark โ†’ steve rogers โ†’ clint barton โ†’ bucky barnes โ†’ bruce banner โ†’ pietro maximoff โ†’ sam wilson โ†’ loki โ†’ thor โ†’ vision
3.9K 107 24
๐‚๐‡๐‘๐ˆ๐’๐“๐Œ๐€๐’ ๐ˆ๐’ ๐€๐‹๐‹ ๐€๐‘๐Ž๐”๐๐ƒ๐ŸŒŒ หš๏ฝฅ๏พŸ/ โeverybody wants a happy ending, right?โž / [ ๐Œ๐€๐‘๐•๐„๐‹ ] โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”เผปโœงเผบโ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”“ โ–ธ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’ ๐œ๐ก...
28.4K 285 24
different oneshots of avengers, some fluffy some very smutty read at your own risk