Winglet: Tragedy

By IzzytheDragonQueen

Kestrel's life has always been miserable, especially with Queen Scarlet around. She was allowed no happiness... More

Introduction
Training
Fighting
Games
The Queen
A New Enemy
Whipping
Falcon
Assassination
Beginnings and Endings
Perhaps Happiness
Soulmate Problems
Escape
Captured
The Lost Dragonet
A Background-Check
The Talons of Peace
The Guardians
Morrowseer and the Plan
The Dragonets of Destiny

Ending

146 4 5
By IzzytheDragonQueen

Thank you for reading my fifth winglet! If you haven't already, check out my other winglets:

The RainWing's Downfall - Grandeur's perspective

Chosen - Fatespeaker's perspective

Finding Himself - Hailstorm's perspective

A New Start - Clearsight's persepctive

Also, note that those winglets are eight, nine, or ten parts long! This one was long because I had more I needed to do with Kestrel to explain her. Besides, I thought Kestrel was an extremely cool character to explore.

This book ends and then the prologue to Wings of Fire: The Dragonet Prophecy by Tui. T. Sutherland starts.

One other thing, let me know if my chapters are too long. I've had a few people tell me that and I really don't think so but just let me know what you think. PS- I usually aim to have them 1000 words plus. I thought that was tame but I guess not.

Final word, Avalanche is Flame's mother. Avalanche is NOT my own character. However, my own characters are: Maroon, Mahogany, Crimson, Burgundy, Caracara, Jay, Peak, Robin, and Falcon.

Hope you enjoyed this story!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

19K 290 25
'The largest egg in mountain high, will give to you the wings of sky.' We all know how the SkyWing egg was lost right? Well, in this world, what if t...
7.6K 93 21
What would have happened to the Dragonets of Destiny if Glory's venom had failed to hit its mark in the SkyWing arena? If her venom hadn't pierced th...
38.3K 179 23
THIS IS FOR OLDER EYES MAYBE AROUND 13+ This story has been canceled, I suggest looking into my profile and begin the read my newer version! The char...