He said "I Do"

By background21

"I Do" hearing those two words coming from him breaks my heart into million pieces again. I lost him forever... More

Introduction
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Epilogue 1
Epilogue 2
Important Neetha's Note

Chapter 6

15.2K 602 31
By background21

*Suhani Pov*

Mr.Mattew I hate you!

This is the only thing in my mind at present looking at my Aunt.

At first I actually thought he will not come today like he did before.

But another thought passed me that if I don't be ready by that time I am sure he will drag me no matter how I am even dressed.

So I got ready and went downstairs only to come face to face with my Aunt.

She immediately asked the same boring question which is "Where do you think you are going?"

I gritted my teeth and said "I am going on a date."

She laughed and asked "And who is that poor man?"

I was about to reply but got cut off when Uncle came near us and said "Mr.Mattew is here!"

"Wow! I think he likes your work so much and that's why he is visiting us again." My Aunty said excitingly.

Seriously!!!

She turned towards me and said "Forget about going to a date. Go and prepare some special food for Mr.Mattew."

"Aunty I am sure he will not eat food from our house. He must have some other plans." I said rolling my eyes.

"Stop the nonsense! Go and do what is say." She shouted at me but in a lesser tone.

I again rolled my eyes. See she is the reason behind my habit of rolling eyes.

I ignored her and went inside the living room and she is following me as I thought.

When I reached near him, he got up and asked "Shall we go?"

"We shall!" I replied smiling.

He looked at me shocked as he didn't thought I will smile.

But here I am smiling because of the shock expressions which I am sure are present on my Aunt's and Uncle's face.

I followed him leaving my shocked Uncle and Aunt in the living room.

As a perfect gentleman he opened passenger door and closed it after I got in.

 When he too got inside and started driving, I said "I have few conditions if you don't mind."

He looked at me raising an eyebrow and asked "And what those might be?"

"Where ever you are taking me now should be at least a little public place." I replied.

"You are already in my car. What if I took you somewhere total private place against your wishes?" He asked me amusedly.

"Then I will have no choice but to use this sadly." I said showing him my 'Pepper spray'.

He looked at me completely shocked and said "Fair enough. And as this is our first date only so we can go to a public place."

"That's the point where I am coming now. If I just hate this completely then there will be no contact between us at all." I said my second rule.

He nodded but didn't say anything.

"For now only these two. But later there maybe more." I said and turned to look outside the window.

I heard him whisper 'Thank god!' but I acted like I didn't hear it.

After few minutes he stopped his car infront of a restaurant.

I got down when he opened my door. He got a call when we were about to go inside.

He called a manager near us and said "Show her the table reserved under Harper."

The manager immediately nodded. Then he turned towards me and said "I need to take this call. He will show you our table, you go and sit there."

I was about to protest but he added "There is a girl sitting in our table 'Becks'. So you will not be alone inside. I will come in few minutes."

I shrugged and followed the manager and saw that he reserved the table in the corner of the restaurant.

Then I saw a girl who must be my age sitting on that table.

"I can go on my own now." I said to manager. To which he nodded and went away.

I went near the table and said "Becks?"

The girl immediately turned towards me and said "How dare you to call me that? Only my family and friends can do that."

I jumped little away because of her words and just stared at her.

"Uhmm.. I am sorry. I don't know your name. He told me your name as 'Becks'." I said as calmly as I can.

"Well that 'he' must be stupid. What are you doing here and who are you?" she asked but still in shouting mode.

"And who are you to shout at me like that? Don't you have manners at all?" I asked in the same way.

"You.. you..." she stammered but couldn't say anything.

"Yeah! Me me... Learn to respect everyone and don't snap like that. Understand?" I shouted at her.

She looked at me completely stunned and hugged me tightly.

"Oh my god! I love you so much." She said still hugging me.

Now it is my time to get stun.

I released myself and asked "What do you mean by that?"

"First come on let's sit." She said making me sit in her chair and she sat beside my chair.

"Ok I am completely confused. I shouted at you and you are hugging me." I said in total confused state.

"That's what you did. You shouted at me. I heard somewhere that if someone shout at you and tell your mistakes, then they are not fake people at all. And they will be very true friends." She replied giving me this big smile.

"I am still lost!" I said shaking my head.

"I love to have many friends and that too very true ones. Sadly I don't have even one. But now we both will become friends." She said excitingly.

I looked at her for a second and just laughed.

"I am sorry for laughing. But you are just totally weird and cute." I said.

"See you told me the truth and that's what I want in my life. So will you be my friend?" she asked giving me her hand.

"Ofcourse! I couldn't miss this chance for anything." I said holding her hand.

"Cool! What is your name?" she asked smiling.

"Suhani! And yours?" I asked her.

"Rebecca! But you can call me becks." She said smiling.

"So what are you studying?" I asked her.

"I am doing fashion designing course. And you?" she asked.

"I am studying medicine." I replied.

"Wow! That's superb profession." She said amazed.

And like that we started to talk about ourselves little by little completely forgetting about everything.

"Looks like you both didn't mind me for coming late." We heard a new voice disturbing us.

We both turned to see its Mr.Mattew and he took a seat beside us.

"Oh! I completely forgot about you." I said looking at him.

"Me too!" she said and we both high-fived.

He looked at us in shock and asked "What just happened here?"

"Well we both became friends here." Becks replied.

"Becks! She is my date." He said to her.

"Really? Then it is actually good for me. Now I can spend more time with you." she said squeeling.

"Uhmm.. this is just our first date. We are not sure that we will go again together." I said.

"Then it is also ok. It will not affect our friendship. You don't need to worry about that at all." She said assuring.

"Yeah! He would be named as a reason behind the start of our wonderful friendship." I said smiling.

"That 'He' is still here." He said stopping our squeals.

"Is he your friend?" I asked her.

"Nope! He is my big brother." She replied.

"Didn't expected that at all." I said amazed.

"And why is that?" he asked narrowing his eyes at me.

"Because she is so sweet and cute and you are just you." I replied looking at him.

"I love you more for this." Becks said hugging me from side.

"Aren't you getting late?" Mattew said looking at her.

"Don't get jealous brother! I am leaving." She said getting up.

"Already?" I asked her disappointingly.

"I will call you tonight. I want to talk to you more." She said hugging me.

"There is still more?" he asked her shocked.

"Like I said don't get jealous." She said and left us.

I turned towards him and said "She is so cool."

"Yeah! Yeah Whatever! Now can you get into our date mood?" he asked me.

"Don't get jealous Mr.Mattew." I replied teasingly.

And I just laughed at his face expression...........

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Isn't Rebecca amazing?????

She is important person in Suhani's life readers. SO just love her :)

Comment plz and vote......................

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.9M 89.3K 44
"You really don't care" i whisper tears running down my eyes i wipe them furiously, today i will not understand him he as to understand what i want. ...
123K 5.3K 38
I am sitting near his hospital bed holding his hand, waiting for him to open his eyes. When he opens, everything will change, we will live together f...
170K 11.6K 14
" Mr. Raichand, I don't need your help in my personal matters. You are my boss, not my therapist. I don't find it professional." I told the man sitti...
142K 4.3K 44
She came to NYC to persue her dreams but what she didn't know was someone's obsession with her. He was mesmerized by an Indian beauty , when he first...