Still Falling for You [NH yea...

By ChloeLaPomme

Editing slowly January: Toward the future/Vision Fabruary: Hands March: Fanfic/fanart inspo. (by @shamyliciou... More

Information
January - Toward the future/Vision
February - Hands
February - Hands
February - Hands
February - Hands
March - Fanfic/Fanart inspo
April - Too late/Missed opportunities
June - Honor/Sacrifice
July - Movie inspired
August - Cultures/Around the world
October - Horror
October - Horror
October - Horror
November - Crime AU

March - Fanfic/Fanart inspo

235 28 8
By ChloeLaPomme

Manga/Animé: Naruto de Masashi Kishimoto/Studio Pierrot
Words: 2 001
Published: 03/29/2020
Summary: It's time for Hinata to live her adventure.
Author's note: This short story has been inspired by shamyliciouss fanart

The atmosphere on the boat had never been that chaotic. Toneri's crew was mercilessly cutting each other throats. At the center of all of this, Hinata didn't know what to think, feel, do anymore.

Fortunately, the few attacks she dodged helped her come back to her senses. Keeping her sabre in hands, she went upstairs to Toneri's empty sleeping quarters. She searched the office but didn't find the keys to open the cells. Surely, they were already downstairs, she thought as she left. While she kicked the door close, she blocked the blade destined to her heart and pushed the pirate before stabbing him.

Taking a lantern, she made her way back to the cells as she did some days ago. She met no one since they were all on the desk, one camp defending the boat and the other attacking the captain. However, once in front of the last door, a pirate stood guard, the keys hung at his belt.

Because of her candle's light, she couldn't surprise him and a blade fight started. Taller and stronger than her, she permanently zigzagged between beams to tire him out and once he was out of breath, she kicked his torso. Her opponent crashed heavily against the door which cracked and he tumbled down the stairs, Hinata going downstairs just after him.

As soon as she knelt next to the body, she heard the jingle of the prisoner's chains but she only looked at him when she had the keys in hands. Speechless, Naruto kept his eyes of doing comes and goes between the harmless pirate and Hinata.

"I accept the deal" she naturally said as she put down her lantern on a barrel.

"I... I see..." he had difficulties to talk.

His gaze never let go of her as she opened the cell and came close to him. Her sword laying on the floor to be more efficient, she firstly started with his ankles - he lost no time to stretch his legs - then once on her feet, she freed his wrists - he rubbed them one after the other - and was ready to pick up her weapon but Naruto's hand caught her throat.

Submissive to his strength, Hinata felt herself going backwards and her back collided with the opposite bars. Breath broken, skin burnt by his touch, body confined against his, she looked at him, ready to break free, but frowned when she saw his blue eyes be prey to a whirl of emotions. In less than a second, his grip loosen, soften, his hand seized, caressed, the nape of her neck and his thumb compressed, brushed, her cheek. Noticing those changes, her heart fluttered too much for her liking. Hate him, she was supposed to hate him...

Her consciousness stopped short at the contact of his lips against hers. That first simple kiss was like an anchor point to reality but the following kisses became more and more passionate, adding tongues, teeth, wet noises and loud breathing in this tornado of sensations. His hand which wasn't on her cheek laid on her tight, pated it, went up on her hip, squeezed it, slided in the curve of her back, pressed it, and all Hinata could feel, taste, hear, think was Naruto. She couldn't escape.

She couldn't help but shiver. He made her melt so easily in his arms that she kept her lips parted when his pulled back, not too far, for air. Since when hadn't they felt the other's warmth? Too long since he crashed her lips once again for another dance, holding her a bit closer against him.

"Fuck... you're really here" he mumbled, letting his thumb scrolled on her damp lip. "I'm not dreaming, I'm not mad."

What was he saying? They already saw each other, talked to each other. But his agitated gaze was saying something else. He was surprised to see her. How was it possible? Hinata took in several breaths to stay focus but his breath mixed with hers, his strong smell intoxicated her senses. She pushed him away, pull him closer, and this contact shoke her. His hands kept wandering, taking advantage of her body and it was so pleasant! Stop, she had to think.

"I missed you..."

She jolted. As he made his way between her tights, longing for her warmth, and he kissed above her collar bone, she took her knife and pressed it against her stomach. Blinking to get rid of his intoxication, Naruto stopped himself. Both panting, their gaze found each other.

"Touch me again and I'll cut you in half."

Having hear the message loud and clear, he moved away, not far enough, letting Hinata go back to her senses but she struggled to contain herself. Among her restless night, her feelings and desire for this closeness she was fighting since they last saw each other, she felt all her questions rush on the tip of her tongue.

"You left me and you dare say you missed me?! Go to hell Naruto!" She loudly kept talking to cover his voice "Where's my chest, like that we're done with each other." she continued, moving towards him while he wanted to talk. "We made a deal: I free you, you tell me where you hid what I need to leave!"

"Listen to me dammit!" he exclaimed, gripping her shoulders. "I thought you were dead!"

"Dead? Dead! You're the one who attacked me that night!" she was furious.

"I would never do such thing, Hinata. I love you!"

As it came, the tension fell again. Truth inhabited his tired pupils but Hinata had proofs, her memory didn't ticked her, neither did her beating heart. No, she mustn't fall in his trap. That night, he had hold her as he was doing now.

"Stop lying..." she disengaged herself.

"I'm not! On the beach, pirates who had recognised lashed out at us. I tried to protect you but they were outnumbered me. They knocked you out and hold me while they threw you in the sea. Hinata..." his voice broke. "I thought I've lost you forever."

"Why didn't you say something when we saw each other the other day!"

"I thought I was hallucinating since I see you in my dreams and in my moments of madness. I talk to you when I zone out or when I'm drunk or when I'm sober. Like a ghost, you haunted my mind Hinata because I thought that, because of me, you were dead... Please, believe me..."

An expression of deep pain appeared on his face, knotting Hinata's stomach. She didn't know what to think anymore. The more she listened to him, the more that reality matched with her memories. Despite that, a blank was left in her mind.

"How did I ended up on the island if it's not you who took me there? How did I survived?"

No sooner had she finished her question than she thought of her first experience with Uzushio's eddies. They didn't know each other yet so he could never have saved her that day. Moreover, no one could cross them, except for Naruto, she reminded herself, and... and for herself... her eyes widened.

"You can control the ocean currents." he said after she had thought out loud. "I thought about it too."

The new was too massive for Hinata to process Naruto's confession and presence at the same time. She needed to think but her mind was too groggy. Why did she came? Oh yes, the deal.

Without saying a word, she hung her knife to her belt, took back her sword and pushed Naruto out of his cell then out of the room. The closer they get to the desk, the more battle cries they heard.

Noticing that the group of men in front of them weren't on Kiba's side, she retaliated with her sabre. Unarmed, Naruto contented himself with his fists. They never fought together but thanks to their hours of training, they could read each other moves.

When she stamped her feet, he knew she'll kick. When he speeded up his moves, she knew he'll steal his opponent's weapon. In no time, the whole groupe was dead. Hinata then wiped her bloody blade on a copse but another pirate got out of his hiding place in her blind spot. She then felt her pistol slip out of her belt and Naruto shoot the enemy, protecting her.

Looking at her, he offered her a smile. Taking her weapon back, she clumsily thanked him before going up on the desk. The duo threw themselves into the still raging fight. At the sight of Naruto, some eyes widened before losing their sparkle of life and despite her, Hinata regularly found herself observe him. He too must had noticed it.

He called her out, "You know, the night on the beach at Kiri, I wanted to propose to you."

"You what?!" she was surprised as she knelt to avoid a blade attack.

"I wanted to ask you to marry me!" he repeated as she stepped next to him to lend him a helping hand in his unfair fight.

"You're completely crazy!

"I am, I'm completely crazy about you."

One by one, their enemies were falling stone dead on the desk. Wind became more violent but the boat was slowing against the waves. Hinata knew the reason why when she saw his intense red eyes as he caught her by her hips. Her feelings shook her walls.

"Where's my chest?" she softened.

"On my island, I thought burying it would've help me move on. So, once I bumped those who attacked us off, I went back there but we've missed each other."

"Yes we have, I left as quickly as possible to hunt you down."

"I've no doubts." he admired her before smiling sadly. "I know you can take care of yourself but I would've love you to avoid this life."

"Travelling, discovering, sailing, it's all I want Naruto... That's why you have to let me go."

"I just don't want to lose you..."

"I won't die. I just need to think again about all of that and then, I'll go back to you."

"To live with me or to kill me?" he nervously asked.

"Time will tell."

At that exact moment, the Kurama came alongside the Tenseigan, scaring the fighters. Never mind the discretion.

"It's me or the captain's hugging a man?"

"It's Hinata!"

Her name was repeated by the surprised crew, confirming Naruto's words. He was telling the truth.

"No matter your choice, I'll wait for you." he freed her from a heavy burden.

Peacefully, he waved her as he got to his boat, already moving away. Around a happy Hinata, the rebels were celebrating their victory.

***

Naruto had been pacing that strange vessel, which had penetrated Uzushio's waters, for a while now. His crew split to catch the intruders but since they came alongside the frigate, they saw nobody.

Pushing the door open with his sabre, he glanced inside the room and saw red wallpapers on the walls, a huge bed, a chest, maps and papers. Curious, he came closer and discovered a detailed study of the world. Frowning, he looked up but his opponent was quicker and he found himself on the mattress, a blade on his neck.

It's then he lost control of his heart's beating which became painfully pleasant. His blue eyes widened with surprise as she threw her knife away once she had stolen his hat and put it on the top of her head.

"It's the captain of the Byakugan speaking. We crossed Uzushio's eddies and in doing so, we arrived at our final destination."

After years without having heard about her, Hinata, his heart's holder, was on top of him. Was he dreaming again? No, her arms wrapping around his neck as he sat up were real. Her body weighing on his lap was really in between his hands.

"You're back?" he smiled.

"And I love you." she kissed him to her heart's delight.

THE END!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

74.4K 2K 30
Back at Konoha from their moon mission, Naruto and Hinata learn to know each other. How to live with each other. How to solves problems together. How...
76.3K 1.6K 18
-Completed- Started: February 20, 2020 Finished: May 20, 2020 The forth great ninja war has ended, leaving countless deaths and injuries, both to shi...
784 25 42
VariousNarutoCharatersxReader Ft.Music Aesthetics. ━•❃°•°❀°•°❃•━ Updates: Slow Start:[6/6/22] Finish:[7/20/23]
158K 2.5K 30
❝ Love breeds sacrifice, which in turn breeds hatred. Then you can know pain. ❞ Aired: August 31, 2018 Ended: June 12, 2020 ──────────── ◆ Characters...