Sudden Changes [Yandere Simul...

By Kiruma_Haruka

ѕтαтυѕ [𝗰𝗼𝗺𝗽𝗹𝗲𝘁𝗲𝗱] Note : The rivals will turned into the Male versions ones and Info-Chan and Ayano... More

P R O L O G U E
O N E
T W O
T H R E E
F O U R
F I V E
S I X
S E V E N
E I G H T
N I N E
T E N
E L E V E N
T W E L V E
T H I R T E E N
F O U R T E E N
F I F T E E N
S I X T E E N
S E V E N T E E N
E I G H T E E N
N I N E T E E N
T W E N T Y
T W E N T Y - O N E
T W E N T Y - T W O
T W E N T Y - T H R E E
T W E N T Y - F O U R
T W E N T Y - F I V E
T W E N T Y - S I X
T W E N T Y - S E V E N
T W E N T Y - E I G H T
T W E N T Y - N I N E
T H I R T Y
T H I R T Y - O N E
T H I R T Y - T W O
T H I R T Y - F O U R
T H I R T Y - F I V E
T H I R T Y - S I X
E P I L O G U E
T H E - G A M E
❤ Osano Najimi
❤ Amao Odayaka
❤ Kizano Sunobu
❤ Oko Ruto
❤ Aso Rito
❤ Mujo Kina
❤ Mido Rana
❤ Osoro Shidesu
❤ Hanako Yamada
❤ Megamo Saikou
❤ Info-kun
❤ Budo Masuta
❤ Kaga Kusha
❤ Taeko Yamada
❤ Nemesis-kun
❤ Ayato Aishi
Additional Route
End Note
🔥BONUS-CHAPTER🔥
🔥Bonus-Chapter (2)🔥
🔥Bonus - Chapter (3)🔥
🔥Bonus-Chapter (4)🔥
Ya Fools :)
🎄Christmas + New Year Special🎄
❤A Little Gift❤
To my fellow Indonesians

T H I R T Y - T H R E E

2.6K 88 40
By Kiruma_Haruka

I just noticed that I recently and somehow changed from the point of view "you" into "she/her". So... I apologize if that happens again cause it's hard to change it back since I'm also writing this unconsciously XD.

~ ❤ ~

Step Right Up!

~ ❤ ~

It's been a week ever since Taeko gotten kidnapped. After the incident,  you have been checking your phone lately and would always check on Luke. You've been skipping school for the whole 2 weeks now.

Last time, you were alarmed of the message by Budo while Osano had to calm down Taeko's crying sibling and Megamo pacing around to call his family to track whoever just barged into your house.

I see you finally noticed who I am? I'm aware of that. Could be complicated if you find out my real name though. It might also shock you!

And also, the one who kidnapped your dear friend was me! Should have locked every doors and windows, honey~

Ever since that message, you have been aware of everything. You stressed all around the room, pacing while Saeran tried to calm you down. It wasn't working. Sometimes, Mujo visited to help you with your stress. Sometimes Mido came just to gave you the lesson you had missed.

But everytime they did, you shove them away, locking yourself away inside your room. Every morning, you would go out to the hospital to watch Luke who was still unconscious.

This is way too far.

You finally regained your mind and head back to school like normal. Although, you were very late, you couldn't care less from the stares of your classmates. You sat down while the teacher only continues the lesson. Ayato's eyes widened once he saw you. It's been 2 weeks.

After the lesson, the bell rang, indicating lunch. You sat down and grab a notebook, scribbling names all over it. A hand was placed on the side of your desk as you looked up to see Ayato himself. He grabs a chair and sat down, holding onto you hand, but you back away, slightly hitting his.

"You've been absent for 2 weeks now. What happened?" he asked. His voice laced with worries and was so uncharacteristic of him.

Some guys had somehow ran inside, seeing you. They gathered up only to be greeted with a glare. They somehow backed away again. This made Ayato confused. Your eyes glared deeply into the table as if the thing had down something wrong towards you. Osoro came in last as he growled.

"Fuck you!" he shouted suddenly, grabbing everyone's attention. Aso was the one who had stood up and glared at the blonde.

Osoro step closer, but his path was blocked by Oko. The quiet, shy and timid boy. Osoro didn't care though, he only pushes pass through him, shoving him lightly as he fell towards Amao's arms.

Ayato stood up, eyes glaring at the male who only received a glared back. "If you only came to school..." Osoro started.

Y/N only stare back at her desk, her ears listening closely as her eyes finally shut. "... You would have seen the traitor her," and that her eyes jolted back up. She stood up abruptly, looking at Osoro in the eyes. Osoro nodded, as he gave her a piece of paper.

There, written a name and a student card. It was an elementary student card. There was a short hair girl. A brunette with hazel eyes.

Her name widened your eyes.

Kiruma Rei Haruka.

You finally did get a glanced on her real name. And the name Kiruma.

You read the note out loud as everyone listens. "Dear Osoro. If anything were to happen to Y/N, you'll always be the first to step for her, isn't that true?"

"I'm sending this to you as a gift! Please send this to Y/N once she gets back to school. Tell her where I am at and we'll start the ceremony!"

"Kiruma Haruka," you spelled out loud. You grabbed your phone and rushes off, pushed by through the boys as some of them looked at Osoro in a questioning look.

"Who is this girl she's so scared about?" Kizano asked which Amao shrugged. Osoro then turned to them and answer in his serious tone.

"An infamous killer."

"And I once helped her with her crimes."

~ ❤ ~

You slammed the door open, making the redhead flinched as he turned around and glared at you through his glasses. "Is this how you greet me after being absent for 2 we─"

"I need informations now. Track down her phone number and all of her data. This killer is on the lose and I can't let Saeyoung knows about this," you cut him off as you slammed the student ID card and the note onto his table. You scroll through your phone and gave him a picture of a girl around her age, wearing some kind of prison outfit with a smile plastered on her face.

"Isn't this the infamous killer? Haruka?" he asked, pointing towards the female on the girl's phone screen. The girl nodded and explained everything. His eyes widened at the mention of Taeko's kidnapping as he quickly turns all of his computer screen and type in.

You watched as his fingers go fast, typing while his glasses was reflecting the words on his screen.

A loud beeping noise was heard as so many datas caught out. He rearrange all of the datas and move aside. The girl took over his computer and press the few news and read it all. Finally, she came across one of the news.

There, held the lion symbol and the girl standing with handcuffs. A smile crept into her creepy face.

The one who reported her was none other than Luke himself. Luke had imprison her for years and she had gotten out by the help of Luke's father.

You sat down on the floor as Info-kun could only stare and then went back to his computer. You made up a theory and stood up, asking if you could have any printed information about it. He nods and printed around 15 or more papers and handed to you.

He then tracks down the phone number that was on the ID card. It belongs to the girl's mother who had recently died a year ago. It left the girl herself and the whole clan to herself.

Whole clan?

With the help of Luke's father of course.

Info-kun suddenly spoke up, "What's the meaning about the ceremony now? What are they going to do to you?"

"As a sacrifice, I either die, let's get married to one of their clan. Those are the rules. And now, since Luke is in the hospital, the only thing I can do is either surrender myself to the Rose or Lion clan or kill myself to let my own clan rise."

"You're crazy."

"The best one indeed!" you suddenly smirked and grabs the papers. "Thanks alot! I'll be needing lots of your help later on!"

With that said, you left. Leaving the boy alone now, he had typed in various answers about your so called clan and came in into a website. It was some kind of a journal?

He reads through it and found a weird looking word.

Weird things started to happen. The girl started to speak as if she was someone else. She always have a knife with her. She's creeping me out.

Help me.

~ ❤ ~

Finally, home. Before going home, she had avoided all of them and only talked to Osoro about it. She wasn't mad as he told her about the truth. Yes, he had been used by the girl to help her out of the crime it was because the girl was threatening her family.

Y/N puts all of the papers on her desk and grabs some markers, sticky notes, papers and a pen. She started circling some answers about this girl. Of course, she got worried since her brother was dating a serial killer that was freed half a year ago. She changes her name and somehow no one actually notices her.

Y/N better that she has to get rid of Luke first then came to take her place for it. Now, since Luke is hospitalized, his father came back to take over the clan. It is still temporary, but once he dies, it's up to Luke's father to decide to give who the clan to.

And of course, that would be the killer girl.

Although, you were still unsure whether that girl was the one who take over the Lion clan or not. She could be both the leader and the traitor.

As you started to scribble all sort of informations, your phone rang. Someone was calling you.

You picked it up and read the name, only to grimace by it. You had no choice, but to pick it up anyways as you put it on speaker mode. His voice seems quite cheery, but you were in no mood for his stupidity.

"Y/N!" he called as you only replied with a cold what which made him jump and you could her a loud bumping noise. His phone just have fallen.

He picked it up as he slurred onto his words. He was nervous as he sighed loudly.

"I'm sorry I haven't been telling you all of these. I was trying to find the traitor," his voice cracked a bit. Y/N could only glares at her phone as she sighed and told him about the same thing she was doing.

She doesn't know whether to tell the male or not. She has knew who was behind all of these. But the thoughts of Izayoi probably arguing with her might get a little hasty. She let it slide as she told him about the informations she got from Eun-Ri about this traitor's appearance.

Izayoi cuts her off by telling her the family tree he found.

Her eyes widened as he tells her about a girl they both met when they were younger. She was on the family tree, but with a big cross X on her face. He said that the girl died when she was born and her name was exactly like Izayoi's girlfriend's name.

Could it be?

But if the girl that name "Rei" died when Y/N was born, that couldn't have been the girl from the hospital. Or we could said it was Kiruma.

Wait...

Is this?

Some sort of disease?

Y/N told her brother that she had found the missing piece which confuses him. She suddenly hung up her phone and went to her computer, turning it on.

Her door was open as Saeran went inside, bringing a cup of her favorite beverage and a plate of bread. He said that they're running out of food so he thought having a light meal before dinner would be a better choice.

He notices the papers all over her desk as he examined the name. He perks up, "Kiruma Rei Haruka? Isn't she the killer? The one they said that has this disease called Dissociative Identity Disorder? You know, the multiple personality people in one body?"

The girl turned to him and smile, thanking him for the information before telling him to sit down on he bed. He did what she told and waited as she type in a few words. There, came out a page name Rei Haruka.

She clicked on it and news about her pops up. It says that this girl was age 17 and died while fighting one of her siblings. They said that they were from this clan called the Crown clan and that the girl had recently snuck out to meet someone form the Lion clan while feud was still going. It didn't last long when one of her sibling knew and called her out.

She was also a sacrifice.

And hated her own clan for doing so.

It says that she and this man had recently met each other and was quite interested. But her father refuses her to married that clan. He told her to either married the Dragon clan or killed herself for the sake of her own clan. Of course, he had enough of this and decided her own path.

Which leave to death.

Her father had punished her by forcing her chained up into a cell and had a punishment of death instead.

And when her death occurs, Y/N born.

Y/N looked back at the Student ID card to find that Kiruma has the same date of birth as her. Meaning that... the souls someone wanted revenge.

And it led to a teen of the Lion house. She is now one body with Kiruma.

Y/N turn to Saeran and asked him whether he knows any information of Kiruma's father. Saeran, of course, nods and told her that he went to do a research about it since Saeyoung was also in the case. He was helping Luke to capture her that time.

Her father died a year before her mother. Once Saeran said the male's name, she turns back at the news and read it well.

The same name.

Rei was in love with this man.

And this man married someone else because Rei is no longer on this world. His and his wife daughter, Kiruma.

"Looks like, we'll be heading somewhere," Y/N spoke up as she stood up and went to take a bread.

"And I'm preparing weapons with me!"

~ ❤ ~

H

mmmmmm

HMMMMMMMMMMM

Yep.

This sucks XD.

I swear I can't think of any better plot than this. Hope you enjoy it though

Anyways, I want to give a fanart to my fellow Indonesian friend, lovelyindonesia

This is her character, Dallas, from her story "It's my fault" a Countryhumans x reader book. He doesn't seem cute in this style of mine and I'm worried (ŏ_ŏ。). Plus, I didn't get to finish the colors cause Ibis is lagging so much and I was worried it might crash.

And I know he is suppose to fully got out of the mirror, but I misunderstood at first I thought his head could like get out of the mirror so it turns out like this instead. XD.

Oh and the girl is my OC where I usually used it in every x reader I read.

Enjoy and I hope you like it! lovelyindonesia

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

907 35 12
*Spin-off to Eccentric But Cute. This is not connected to the previous story I've made on Shiromi. But either way, enjoy!* You were the only male acc...
38.1K 1.5K 41
This is a remake of "Frenemies" Ayano has found herself lovesick for her upper classmate Taro Yamada. But a certain orange haired girl seems to have...
148K 3.8K 37
𝙸. ↳𝐖𝐇𝐄𝐍 you move back to tokyo. after being years away, you finally get to see your two best friends and live a happy and normal life as a t...
505K 18.4K 29
[Y/n] is a daughter of a rather wealthy man that just got remarried. She didn't like the idea of her father remarring so she began to lock herself in...