Quirkless Rejects

By KrumbleKitty

Izuku Midoriya has grown up quirkless and bullied by his classmates because of this. Inko Midoriya has been c... More

Quirkless Pals
A Quirkless Routine
Trying But Not Really
DEKU DAYS
I'm So Done With It All
Shut Up
Let's Fight Back
Are You On Board?
A Plan Set In Motion
Be Prepared Rejects
A New Man
In Our Final Moments
Happy New Year's!
Those Left Behind
Soft Blossom Bakery
I See You
Into The Dark Undersociety
Life Of Shouta Aizawa
Heroes, Fear Us
It Has Begun
It's Nice To Meet You
Growth Starts Small
Character Analysis
Glass Soul
Miss Me?
The USJ In Full Swing
The Aftermath
Let's Just Have Some Fun!
Call To Arms
Leaving?
Kyota Bridge
UA Sports Festival
Life Is Getting Better
Shoto and Rei
Let Me Out!
New Plans
Preparation
Stain VS. The Quirkless Rejects VS. Iida
Sickness and Repair
The Third World War - START
You Need A Break
Quirkless Rejects - The Official Website
Merry Christmas Quirkless Rejects
Picking Leaders
Goodbye Bubblegum and Doom
Do You Still Want Me?
So Long, Endeavor!
Division
Eliminate Her
We've Got A Plan
Kiyashi Ward Shopping Mall
It's Too Late, Kacchan
I'm Back!
Moving Up In The Ranks
Training Camp Attack: Begin!
Training Camp: Protect Kota At All Costs!
Reaching Out
Do We Have A Deal?
Kota and Katsuki, Make A Decision.
Run Away, Kacchan
Aftermath of the Camp Attack
Emotional Support
Prepare For War
Let Us Talk
Prep The War
Kurogiri and the Attack Plans
Hero Provisional License Exam Attack
Uraraka, Aizawa, and Mikumo
Goodbye Mikumo Aizawa, Hello Izuku... Who?
Yakuza Partnership
Christmas Special
Happy 16th Birthday, Chief!
Prep For The Yakuza Attack
!Operation Save Eri!
New Year's Special
We Will Save Him!
The Rescue
Prepare To Start A War
Declaration Of War
The Beginning Of The End
WWQ - Pt. 1
WWQ - Pt. 2
WWQ - Pt. 3
WWQ - Pt. 4
WWQ - Pt. 5
WWQ - Final
Country Building
Next Course Of Action
Europe
Asia
Old Friends
Moving On And Wary Feelings
The Beginning Of The End?
Last Trip
We Will Help You, Izuku.
Goodbye.
The End
Bonus: Afterlife
Author's Note
Quirkless Pals, Actual Website?!

Goodbye, Deku.

2.4K 110 78
By KrumbleKitty

Eijiro, Yaoyorozu, Iida, and Mina hid in the back alleyways of an abandoned warehouse, Yaoyorozu and Mina were on the two boys shoulders using Eijiro's night-vision goggles. Mina gasped when Yaoyorozu handed her the goggles. They quickly dropped down.

"What did you see?" the redhead asked.

"Nomus," Yaoyorozu replied. "In tanks. It's as if they were producing or incubating them."

"How many?"

"Quite a few."

Eijiro had made this plan to rescue Bakugou but it would seem that they have gotten themselves into trouble. One wrong move could mean death. They were lucky to even be alive. After Bakugou was taken, they had fought the villains surrounding them. Even Eijiro with his quirk got wounded if that is anything to say for the others. They were lucky when the villains suddenly retracted into the forest leaving quite a few of them injured. Tsuyu was still unconscious in the hospital and Kaminari was going to have to go through physical therapy for walking after his legs were burned pretty badly by the fire. 1-B students were recovering as well and many were just waking up from the poisonous gas. "Was Bakugou in there?" Both of the girls shook their heads. He sighed. Iida suddenly yanked them down. "Wha-!"

*!BOOM!*

Mount Lady crashed into the building followed by Best Jeanist and a few more heroes. Eijiro and the others peered over the toppled wall. In the middle of the crumbling building was a man with a scarred face. Around him, blobs began to form and the members of the League of Villains came tumbling out. Bakugou wasn't there.

The man in the middle was talking. Something happened that no kid should ever have had to see. Best Jeanist attacked. No one knew what happened but the man impaled the hero with these tendrils. A pause. Then... Best Jeanist cried out in pain. It was as if he was being torn apart. The tendrils retracted and Best Jeanist fell to his knees. The man with the scarred face used... his quirk?! He was using Best Jeanists quirk! And...

Eijiro's body shook as he watched the man use Best Jeanists' own quirk to tear a hole in the hero's stomach. The hole was so big, you could look through it and see the other side of the crumbling warehouse. Best Jeanist stared for a second as blood tripped from the gap in his stomach. Mount Lady stared as well. "Best Jeanist..." Her voice shook, oddly quiet for someone so big. The denim-clad man's eyes rolled back in his head and he fell on his side, blood pooling around him.

Mina turned to the side and threw up, Eijiro wanted to as well but swallowed it back. Iida was patting Mina's back but his wide eyes and shaking body betrayed his calm demeanor. Yaoyorozu stared at the scarred man in shock, unmoving.

That was... that was sick, man! I- Did- Did that- Did he- Did he just steal Best Jeanists quirk?! Is that even possible? And he used it to... He...

"We need to move," Iida suddenly spoke up in as stable of a voice as he could muster. Eijiro was grateful for the organized mind of Iida. "Bakugou isn't here."

"W- we could still help..." Eijiro weakly protested. His stomach churned. Truly he didn't want to but his morals said otherwise. Iida shook his head. "There is nothing we can do. Remember we were only coming to see if we could save Bakugou. He isn't here."

Yaoyorozu nodded. "R- right. Let's g-" She stopped. They all turned their heads towards to sound much like a ball whipping by, a whistle-like sound in the sky. A small mass was coming towards the warehouse. Soon, it became apparent what it was.

"!SMASH!" All Might yelled as he fell, literally, into the scene. When the smoke cleared, the teenagers could see his fist connected to the scarred man's face. "You see?" Iida gestured to the scene. "Now let us go." The others didn't hesitate to obey and they quickly but quietly left the scene before much else happened.

_______________________________

Katsuki stumbled into a new room once again, Aizawa following, no longer holding the title 'sensei' in Katsuki's mind. No matter where he was, something told the blonde that he wouldn't get another chance should he not escape now. Third times a charm is a load of bull. He violently lashed out, without his quirk, dodging Aizawa's capture weapon. He lobbed a man across the face, punched someone in the gut, and might have broken another's rib before he was suddenly forced to the ground. He grunted.

Katsuki, with his head held down, surveyed the area the best he could, crimson eyes falling on a little boy in the corner. Kota?! That brat is here!?

*CLAP*

*CLAP*

*CLAP*

A slow, almost mocking, clap resounded around the room. The crowd circled around the blonde split and Deku strode through it. Of course... Deku crouched down by the detained Katsuki. "Well, well, well... Long time, no see, Bakugou." He mocked. Katsuki spat. Deku's sunglasses changed to show two angry red dots. He grabbed the blonde's face and painfully yanked his head up, red eyes meeting red dots. The position had made it hard for Katuki to breathe and he had to gulp for air, the combination of a strained airway and weight on his body causing airflow to be limited.

"You best watch your attitude here before I adjust it for you. Got it?"

Katsuki bit his tongue and glared.

Deku scoffed and dropped his face, Katsuki's jaw hitting the floor with a painful *Clack*. He took a deep breath, airway becoming less strained.

Deku turned around. "Thank you guys for helping me out. Bakugou and I want to catch up a tad. Will you all get Kota settled in? We will have a welcoming ceremony for him later.

Katsuki watched as the crowd dispersed, Kota going with them. Still, he was held down. The only people left were the main members of the Quirkles Rejects, Aizawa, and a girl with butterfly wings and a guy with a mouth mask that had... cat-like features... Wow. Two of the main members were missing it would seem but based on the way these two were dressed, they might be fill-ins. Did they have a falling out?

Nevermind that. Kota. He took a deep breath. Well, I've been talking some today anyways, minus well work my way out of this... as much as I don't want to...

"K- Kota," he choked out. "Why is h- e here? Let him g- o."

"Let him go?" Deku asked. "Wow, you're late. Kota has made the decision to join us." What? "He has a lot of resentment for such a young boy."

Deku waved his hand and the people, (Jester and Grimlin?), let him go. Katsuki got to his feet but did not fight. He knew that he had to play this carefully. These people... well to put it frankly, they are the main members of the most widespread, dangerous, and infamous villain organization. If Katsuki wanted to make it out of this alive, he need not fight but to wait for his chance.

"I do- n't believe you," he growled. "Understandable," Deku nodded. "I bet you are wondering what on earth would push him that far. Well, everyone has their own reasons, and that is why you are here today, Bakugou."

"Eh?"

"You see, for Kota it was simply a few months of watching the hero society and the rest of the world praise his parent's deaths." They died? "For others, it is quite different. Take me for example. Ten years of abuse and bullying upon Izuku brought me to even be in existence." Katsuki cringed. I know, I know. "Now, I ask you, knowing what you know, what do you think we have brought you here today for?"

Katsuki paused for a second. He thought about what the League of Villains wanted. "Me to jo- in you?"

There was a second before everyone in the room, besides Aizawa, began to laugh. No? The laughing stopped after a few minutes. "Wheeeew! That's a hoot, Bakugou!"

Katsuki glared angrily. "Then what am I here f- or?"

Deku slowly walked around Katsuki, Katsuki's eyes followed him. The greenette stopped behind him and leaned in. Katsuki sweatdropped. He felt Deku's hair on his ear. He jumped a bit when the voice of his childhood... neighbor sounded in his right ear. He felt Deku's breath softly brush his ear tip.

"Why? To kill you, of course, Kaaaaachaaaaan."

Anger flared in Katsuki and he lashed out, quirk usable. Katsuki spun quickly. *BOOM* Deku had leaped back. He couldn't see it, but Katsuki knew the insane kid was grinning. Yes... insane fit quite well. There were no other words to describe the way Deku suddenly started laughing. Katsuki watched in anger as the greenette bowled over. He took a step forward but was instantly stopped.

*STAB*

Katsuki turned his head ever so slightly to see Jester with an arm stretched out as though he had just thrown something. Katsuki looked down to see a blade embedded in the back of his left calf, blood slowly leaking down. DANG IT THAT HURT! He bit his tongue so he wouldn't yell out.

Across from him, Deku was getting up.

"Watch your step, Bakugou," he warned. Katsuki tried to use his quirk but it failed him. He whipped his head around to see Aizawa's hair floating. Dang it-! He had to dodge a swinging kick from Deku. He lept backward but as soon as he landed, Katsuki had to bend backward as another blade flew above his face. He rolled out of the way of a sweeping boa staff but had no time to dodge another kick from Deku and man was is hard!

The blonde felt the metal of the greenette's soles connect with his rib and he was sent rolling. Katsuki grunted as he hit a cement wall. He slowly stumbled to his feet but had little time to recover. Grimlin had made his way over and punched forward, Katsuki barely spinning out of the way in time. Out of habit, he tried to use his quirk. *BOOM* It worked! He tried it again but it failed, Aizawa only having stopped to blink. That second was all Deku needed to land a roundhouse kick to the head.

Katsuki blacked out.

_______________________________

Deku stared at the unconscious blonde in front of him chained to a chair. Eraserhead was resting his eyes as he laid on the couch. Grimlin leaned against a wall. Anima and Butterfly were talking in a corner. Fox were pestering Cateye to see if his quirk would work on both of them at the same time and Jester was sitting on the arm of the sofa sharpening his knives. Deku sat, unchained, in a chair across from Kach- Bakugou.

Something was off. Since this whole ordeal had started, breathing was increasingly harder. His brain felt like it was mush. His body would not stop shaking and his chest felt tight. The same tightness as when in the mindscape he would feel if either Mikumo or Izuku got too close to his border.

Deku sighed as he reloaded his gun and put it in the holster.

"Mmmh?"

They all jumped up ready to fight as Kachaa- Bakugou began to stir. Deku couldn't help but grin. Deku stood and held out a hand. Jester walked up and placed a freshly sharpened blade hilt in it. The greenette took it. Bakugou whipped his head up but instantly flinched in pain. It had been about five minutes since him passing out but blood was still slightly trickling from his head.

The blonde groaned.

Deku walked up to him slowly.

Wait... He almost gagged but kept walking. Deku... Wait.

He knelt down to eye level. Kac- Bakugou met his eyes with his own red ones, off-centered slightly.

"W- wait..." he moaned. "Hmm?"

"Don't kill me..."

"Oh? And why shouldn't I?"

"I... " Bakugou's head rolled backward but he snapped it back up, wincing.

"I?"

"You can't..."

"Why not?"

"Bad publicity... The public would stop supporting you..."

Deku scoffed. "You have no clue, do you? We don't care about what the public pr society in general thinks. That's the whole point of the Quirkless Rejects, to reject and change society."

"Still..." Bakugou huffed, "you can't..."

Deku growled. "This is going nowhere." Bakugou met his eyes, even though he couldn't see them through the digital sunglasses. "You are too kind..." Deku raised an eyebrow. "Excuse me?" he questioned.

"You," the blonde huffed, "may be 'in control' or something... but you... are too kind... Izuku."

Deku felt his whole body lurch.

Deku... leave...

What?

Leave...

"I'm not Izuku," Deku growled. Bakugou ignored him. "You are overly kind..." Deku took a step forward. "You care about even the smallest insect..." and another. "When we were younger and bug catching... you wouldn't even let me kill the cricket we caught..."

"Shut up..." Deku raised his arm. Deku... Stop...

Bakugou's eyes fluttered, it was hard for them to stay open. "You wanted to be a hero... too..."

"SHUT UP!" Deku brought his arm down and the blade sunk into Bakugou's shoulder.

Bakugou grunted but didn't scream or yell or anything. Deku huffed, breathing short. De- Shut up!

Bakugou's body shook as he drew in another breath. He looked up at Deku.

"You..." he choked out, "you can't kill me, Izuku."

Deku gasped and stumbled back at a sharp pain in his chest.

_______________________________

He unwillingly was forced into the mindspace. Mikumo was obviously very purposefully looking away. Izuku... had one foot inside of Deku's room.

Deku growled. "Izuku! What are you doing?!"

The boy glared at him. Deku seeing a look he had never seen on Izuku before. "You will not kill him, Deku."

"W- What?" he stared at the boy. "This was your idea, Izuku!"

"No, it wasn't," Izuku countered. "I felt it, you know. Ever since the first day you've been trying to get rid of me, Deku."

"Wha-"

"You always knew that I needed to be here for the sake of the body but you wanted me to be a doll that you could mold. When you couldn't break me at the USJ you started resorting to different measures."

Deku growled. "Oh yeah? Like what?"

"Like manipulating the mind waves when I'm present." No way... "You've been ever so slightly stepping in my room while I'm present, haven't you?" He couldn't have... "You've been changing my thoughts and actions haven't you, Deku?"

He couldn't have figured it out!!!

Deku raged. "It doesn't matter! I'm present now and I am going to kill him!"

Deku forced his way back into the waking world where he met eyes with Bakugou again who looked bewildered. "You!" Deku shouted. He lurched forward and yanked the knife out of the blonde's shoulder. Kach- BAKUGOU gasped. He raised it again. "Izuku... stop..."

Deku choked. The mindscape flashed in his eyes, Izuku took another step into Deku's room, the border melting. "Stop, Izuku!" Deku screamed.

His vision flashed to the real world. Grimlin and Jester had stepped forward, recognizing his distress. He flashed to the mindscape.

Izuku stepped again, Deku coughed up blood. "I- Izuku... Stop! You-"

"You aren't needed anymore, Deku."

"WHAT?!"

He flashed back to the real world, head pounding from the unwilling changes. Deku swung out, Grimlin and Jester jumping back. "Whoa! Deku!" "Calm down, Deku."

Deku, Deku, Deku, Deku, I AM DEKU!

He ran forward, knife pointed at Bakugou's throat. The blonde looked up at him.

"Izuku... Midoriya... you won't kill me..."

The blade stopped right at the jugular. A small drop of blood ran down Bakugou's neck but not penetrating it. The gulped swallowed audibly.

Unneeded... Unnecessary...

Deku unwillingly flashed back to the mindscape. Izuku stood in front of him. Deku lept back, falling onto his bed. Then through it as it faded in and out of existence. His room around him started to flicker and Izuku's and Mikumo's room started to melt into it. He looked over to where Mikumo was turned away.

"M- Mikumo! Help me!!! Izuku's gone crazy!"

Mikumo looked forlorn as he peered over his shoulder at Deku. "I'm sorry, Deku..."

"Miku-" *COUGH* Blood dripped down Deku's chin as Izuku stepped forward, through the empty space where Deku's bed once was. "I- Izuku-" his airway felt blocked. He looked down at his hands. No... HE LOOKED THROUGH THEM!!! Deku whipped back up to look at Izuku.

"W- wait! I wo-, can-t, I won't, do -gain," he choked out.

"I know," Izuku said. "Because you won't be here to be able to." Izuku reached out.

Deku's eyes flashed between the real world, his memories at the warehouse, in the mindscape, and outside it. His life literally flashed before his eyes.

Izuku placed his hand on Deku's shoulder. Deku screeched.

"IT BURNS! STOP!" His vision fluttered between the real world, the mindscape, and... a void of darkness. The void becoming longer in his vision.

"I DON'T WANT TO GO! I WON'T DO IT AGAIN!!! PLEASE!"

A tear fell down Izuku's cheek.

"I'm sorry Deku..."

The black void over took Deu's vision, the air in his lungs becoming obsolete, mind phasing out, body going numb. His hearing was filled with only his own screams and... Izuku's voice.

"I'm sorry Deku... I'm so, so sorry."

------ Goodbye Izuku. Goodbye Mikumo. Goodbye Grimlin, Jester, Bubblegum, Anima, Doom, and little Rena. Goodbye, world. It was fun. -----

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

170K 4.3K 37
Izuku Midoriya. The happy, cheerful, cute little boy that we all know and love. His life is going great, besides the fact that it's actually a mess...
97K 2.2K 20
Izuku Midoriya. He have always wanted to be a hero, but he haven't got a quirk. However that didn't stop him from trying. His confidence in being a h...
1.5K 62 16
I WILL NOT BE UPDATING THIS STORY Bakugou Katsuki was never one to show weakness. At least that's what everyone else thought. As for his mother the...
815K 23.1K 28
Izuku Midoriya had enough from life, everyone was telling him how useless he was. His mother stopped looking at him. His best friend bullies him. He...