Animal instincts Avengers x m...

By ARROW1128

You were made to kill, it was in your nature. You were the perfect solider: strong, agile, smart, and cruel... More

Interrogation
Testing you
Three months
Friendly Fire
Snow
Christmas
Birthdays
Suit Up
Road Trip
T-shirts
Asgard
Disguise
Wizards
Family Reunion
Sakaar
Grandmaster
Korg
Pre-fight
Announcement?
Contest Of Champions
The Champion
Rigged Fight
Change of Plans
Revolution
Good Luck
Welcome Back
Precautions
Late Night Snack
Home Sweet Home
Pep Talk
Noise
Video Files
Familiar Face
Dr. A
Blackout
Simulation
Halloween
Meeting
One Time thing
Choice
Decision
Consequences
Intruder
Anger
Captive
Reprogram
First Phase
Last Phase
Regret
Assignment
Deal
Showtime
Break
Lunch
Royalty
Raid
Peter
Escape
Too Late
Serum
Animal
Hulkbuster
Dr. Harold Abbott
Ache
Scared
Heal
Food
Apologies
Solution
Recognition
So What Will It Be?

Lord of Thunder

7.2K 303 35
By ARROW1128

Two or three days passed, maybe even a week, you don't know, time is different on Sakaar. Whatever amount of time you have been here you've spent most of it lounging around eating or watching the fights. Ever since you talked to Hulk, he made it clear you were his friend and if someone messed with you they messed with him, and nobody wanted to do that. Grandmaster, wanting to keep his champion happy, got you out of fighting and let you roam more on the condition you kept the obedience disk on your neck. You thought it was a fair enough deal.

You hadn't seen much of Loki. You knew he would join in on the Grandmaster's main parties as he still wanted to be in his favor, but he avoided going to the fights. You assumed he was avoiding you as you were always there cheering for Korg, Meik, and Hulk. You also wondered if he knew that Hulk was here, surely, he would have noticed him. Either way, if he didn't come to you why bother to seek him out.

You were taking advantage of your new privilege in Sakaar now. Hulk usually went training for a while in the evening leaving you alone in his suite. You chose to take advantage of his huge hot tub and just soak for a few hours with a glass of some alien alcohol in your hand. You leaned back letting the warm water just take the tension right out of your muscles. Your claws that still hadn't gone away clinked against your glass as you took a large sip. You were starting to see why Hulk didn't want to go back.

"Having fun there?" A female voice asked, making you jump and almost spill your drink.

You turned and saw Scraper 142 standing by the door, her arms crossed and an amused smile on her face. You unconsciously sunk deeper into the water to hide more of your body from her view. "What are you doing here?"

"Stealing booze. I didn't take you for the type of guy who likes to lounge around all day," she told you as she walked over to the bar and grabbed an unopened bottle of alcohol. "I thought you would probably be training with the big guy out there."

"I've been training to fight most of my life, I prefer to spend the time I have now doing stuff I enjoy."

"Fair enough." She stood there for a second observing you. From her perspective, you looked a little creepy. The hot tub you were in was in a dark corner of the suite so you were hidden in the shadows but your eyes still had a glow to them so all she saw was two glowing eyes staring back her. 

"Do you actually have a name, or is Scrapper 142 all you go by?"

She smiled and took a swig from the bottle she had grabbed. "I doubt Animal is your real name too."

"Fair enough," you laughed, you waded towards the edge no longer in the shadows and offered your hand, "My name is (Y/N)."

She walked over to you and took your hand shaking it firmly, "Val."

You let go and smiled at her, "So what brought you to Sakaar, Val?"

"Needed a place to lay low." You remembered asking her if she was Asgardian a while ago, but she had refused to answer. You assumed something might have happened in her time in Asgard that forced her to leave. You didn't wanna bring up, both of you just started behaving friendly towards each other you didn't want to push her and ruin that. "What about you... (Y/N). I doubt you came here for a vacation."

"I was accompanying a friend and ended up getting caught in some of his family drama."

"Rough."

You both continued to talk for a while as she shared the bottle she had taken. You didn't know what was in it, but it was still able to get you tipsy even with the super solider serum running through your veins. You both didn't stop until she finally told you she had to head out and walked away slightly swaying as she took the rest of the bottle with her. You were left alone in Hulk's suite still soaking in his hot tub. 

You decided it was best if you got out before your skin got pruney and grabbed a nearby towel. Drying your hair, you walked over to a large mirror on the wall and recoiled from what you saw. Your eyes and nails hadn't gone back to normal and when you opened your mouth you could see your canines were longer making you look a little scary when you smiled. Something that was new was a red patch of skin on the side of your neck. Touching it lightly it had a weird scaly feeling. You remembered Loki mentioning that the beast he had chosen had scales, but you had hoped that trait wouldn't show up. You really hoped this look wasn't permanent.

After getting changed and putting on some armor you decided to go visit Korg in the pre-fighting area. He had been ecstatic when he found out you no longer had to fight and had even asked you to help him sneak in things for him. He mostly asked for food so you happily obliged. While down there you would even place some bets on the fighters, you had made quite a lot of money by doing so. 

Before you got there though you were stopped by a guard who told you the Grandmaster was requesting your presence. He escorted you to the main party room where you had first met the Grandmaster and where there always seemed to be some celebration going on. You walked up to the man who was currently talking to some of his guests but immediately excused himself when he saw you.

"If it isn't my feisty friend, how are you doing, they are treating you well?" He put an arm around your shoulders. 

"Yeah-"

"Fantastic, if your happy it means my Champion is happy! He is happy, isn't he?"

"Yeah, he's good-"

"Great let's keep it that way." He patted you on the back and then went back to mingling with his guest.

You stood there for a few seconds confused and then decided to head to the arena but as you walked out you were stopped when someone grabbed your forearm. "Hey who do you- Oh, it's you."

Loki let you go but stood in your way looking (up/down) at you. "I thought you would be happier to see me."

You crossed your arms over your chest and just glared at him. "Last time we spoke you refused to help me get home."

"And yet I see you're taking my advice by making the best out of our situation. I've heard rumors that the only reason you were able to get out of the contest was that you've been acting friendly with the Grandmaster's champion."

"Isn't that how you got here too?" you shot back making him grin.

"Haven't seen him but I heard he's a real brute," he told you confirming your theory that Loki had no idea that the Hulk was on Saakar as well. 

"He's a friend, and he's helped me a lot more than you have since I've gotten here," you defended.

"I've helped!"

"Look how well that turned out!" You shoved your claws in front of his face and then gestured towards your eyes. He scowled shoving your hand away from him and was about to argue but stopped when you both heard a familiar voice shout his name.

"Loki!? Loki! Over here!" you both slowly turned to your right and saw a familiar blonde strapped to a chair grinning at his brother. 

Loki quickly walked towards him shushing Thor before anybody noticed he was calling his name. You followed behind him taking in the god of thunder's appearance. His cape was ripped from one side and his hair was tousled. The obedience disk on his neck told you he too had a run-in with a scrapper.

"What? You're alive?" he asked Thor.

"Yes, of course, I'm alive," his brother answered offended.

  "What are you doing here?"

"What do you mean, what am I doing? I'm stuck in this stupid chair." 

"Hey, I don't really think this is the best place for this," you cut in noticing some of the other party guests glancing at your direction.

Thor looked at you and scowled, "Who's this?"

You quickly took off your helmet and waved at your fellow Avenger, "Hey man."

Thor grinned and chuckled as he looked at you, "Oh (Y/N) you're alive! Thank Odin, I didn't know if you would make it out of the Bifrost."

"Geez thanks for having some faith in me," you laughed with him.

"What happened to you? What are you two even wearing?" he asked as he noticed Loki's and your Saakarian clothing and armor as well as your features that had been transformed during your time here.

"Long story."

"How long have you two been here?"

"Weeks," Loki answered.

"Weeks? I just got here!"

"Oh yeah, time is different here," you told him.

"Doesn't matter get me out of this thing." You reached over to help him, but Loki put a hand on your chest and pushed you back.

"We can't..."

"What?" You and Thor both looked at him confused.

"(Y/N) and I have already gained the favor of the Grandmaster we can't let that go to waste."

"Yeah I meet him," Thor told his brother, "He's-"

"What do we have here?" You all turned and saw the Grandmaster standing next to you. "Some sort of reunion? Do you two know this Lord of Thunder?"

"God of Thunder," Thor corrected, "Tell him."

Loki panicked, "I've never met this man in my life."

"He's my brother."

"Adopted."

The Grandmaster turned to you for clarification, but you just shrugged. "I'm just a friend."

"Is he any kind of fighter?" You shook your head yes as Loki gestured kind of.

"You take this thing out of my neck and I'll show you," Thor told him confidently.

"Now listen to that. He's threatening me," the Grandmaster laughed "Hey, Sparkles, here's the deal. If you want to get back to Ass-place, Assberg..."

"Asgard."

"Any contender who defeats my champion, their freedom they shall win."

Thor started to struggle against his restraints. "Fine. Then point me in the direction of whoever's ass I have to kick."

"That's what I call, contender! Direction would be this way, Lord." Grandmaster pointed his staff in the same direction you had been taken when you had arrived.

A couple of guards came hauling Thor up from his seat and escorting him out. He turned back trying to look at you two. "(Y/N)! Loki!"

You watched as he was dragged away. "Well, there goes my chance at getting off this planet."

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_
A/N: *Thor has entered the chat*

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

413 26 6
The mission was simple. Go out in Queens and pretend to be a hero in a spandex suit and try to catch the eye of the Avengers. When they trust you, ta...
230K 5K 30
The Avengers learn about a hidden HYDRA base and make a plan to execute a mission to find if there is anything there of use. Steve, Bucky, Tony and P...
440K 13.7K 45
Bucky Barnes had found refuge on a small farm in Montana two years ago. It was there that the Winter Soldier seemed to disappear from his mind and B...
9.8K 255 23
Not updated often, just for when stuff comes to mind; such as, imagines preferences and one shots. In the future I may post more explicit and mature...