You *Kellic*

By SeasonalWonderland

"Be careful who you trust,the devil was once an angel" ~unknown -------- Kellin Quinn= popular guy Vic Fuente... More

[1] Victor Vincent Fuentes
[2] Kellin Quinn Bostwick
[3] Michael Fuentes
[4] Jaime Alberto Preciado
[5] Tony Perry
[6] the start of an amazing synthetic relationship
[7] Smile Like You Mean It
[8] Kellin Quinn grade A liar
[9] Dreams do come true
[10] Somewhere only we know
[11] Oliver Scott Sykes
[12] Jack and Jill went..down the hill
[13] Vic is a weak nerd
[14] Weekend at the Fuentes's
[15] The Mexican and the Brit
[17] Vic the caretaker
[18] Coldblooded
[19] The Start Of The Downfall
[20] After the truth
[21] Victor opens his eyes
[22] Weekend in the rain
[23] Kellin speaks up
[24] the quiet things that no one ever knows (Vic's mind)
[25] guess whos back Jesse's back
[26] Everybody Breaks A Glass
[27] Ghosts of Kellin
[28] The First Date
[29] white noise
[30] Halloween
[31] And then there was no power
[32] Alex William Gaskarth
[33] I'd rather go to death valley than write an essay
[34] Thankful
[35] Dad,I'm..Not straight
[36] Staring At Backgrounds
[37] Mr.Bostwick
[38] Exam week
[39] Blue duffle bag
[40] All I want For Christmas Is You (Part 1)
[41] All I Want For Christmas Is You (Part 2)
[42] Part three of this Christmas vacation
[43] New Years
[44] Kellin is not a morning person
[45] Alex does art
[46] Vic's first job
[47] Two hours after the missed call
[48] Sunny Days & Hand Grenades
[49] Lullabies
[50] After the thousandths missed call
[51] You put the ass in Class
[52] I'm not Insane, but my bedroom walls say otherwise
[53] Where Did The Party Go
[54] Ten Bands
[55] Ten colors
[56] Ten things to do on the weekends
[57] Green Day
[58] Justin Hills
[59] Authors Note
[60] FINAL
[61] A/N

[16] I am Kellin Quinn

3.6K 172 178
By SeasonalWonderland

Sorry it took me a while to update! I hope this was worth the wait!

*Kellin pov*

"How can you live with yourself" The British accent fills the air. I look up to the door way of my room to see none other than Oliver Sykes, Letting his charming self just walk into my room unannounced!

"Welcome to my house, I love you too Sykes, and ya sometimes I question myself, Its hard being Kellin Quinn, Everyone loves me. But it looks like no one will ever hate me anyways" I say with a sigh

"not what I meant Kellin"

"then what do you mean?"

"this whole Vic thing"

I groan getting annoyed

"can you exit my house the same way you walked in?" I ask hoping he will just let it go and leave my house.After all it is my house.

"Not until you leave Vic"

"Oliver this is my house! You cant just come in here! I could call the police! You know that right?!" I say sternly getting annoyed

"But you wont"

"Watch me" I say as I grab my phone, I diall in the 9-1-1 amd i hover the call button with my thumb.

"I suggest you go before they get here" I say and then I click the call button

"fine" Oli mutteres and I hang up the phone.

"Go now" I say and he sighs

"Whatever, you've been given a chance"

what the hell is that suppost to mean?

"and Oli, dont come back, and even if you do, this is a heads up, the door will be locked"

I wait until I hear the front door slam shut before getting up and walking slowly down the stairs and to the front door and I lock it. Who does he think he is walking into my house, noone should ever disturb Kellin fucking Quinn.

Today at school Vic told me he loved me and like the boyfriend I am I just kissed him before telling him I loved him too. But really, I didnt mean it. I only like him as a friend. But I still need him to think we are somthing more. Something we will never be. After that when I saw him at gym I put him in my arms and we just sat on the grass and I planted little kisses down his neck which made his skin go all warm, it was kind of cute,kind of weird, mostly weird. Maybe even disgusting how cute this situation could be in somebody else's eyes. After that he had to stay after school to try to get his brother out of after school detention, who knew smoking would make you pay such a price. Well now Mike for sure knows, but that doesn't mean he'll stop. Just like me, Mike doesn't stop doing what he wants to. Mike won't stop smoking on school property, I won't stop using Vic. Simple like that.

*Morning,Vic Pov*

I walk in expecting to see Kellin already sitting there in his spot, but he's nowhere to be seen, I take my phone out and text him asking where he is, no respond. I'm actually starting to get worried.
"okay class, partner work" Miss.Blue says. Are you fucking kidding me, the day my boyfriend isn't here it's a partner day. You're fucking messing with me. I feel like banging my head on the desk repeatedly. I raise my hand
"Yes Victor"
"Can we work alone"
"Only if no one else needs a partner"
Fuck you. I know there's enough people for everyone to have one partner, because someone else is absent, Oliver Sykes is absent. I watch as everyone goes to find a partner, and I wait for someone to sit next to me.
"We don't need to be partners I just want to sit next to you and talk to you" I feel goosebumps go up my arms as I watch from the corner of my eye as Jack sits there in Kellin's spot, "o-okay" I stutter. the person in front of me hands me my paper and I shakily write my name on it, making my handwriting look like I'm a little kid in kindergarten.

A flash back flashes my mind and I picture the first day I met Kellin. I was drawing a blue cat and I was putting some type of spots on it, what was kindergarden me thinking, was I trying to make it a cow-cat, thats not even a thing, but I guess I thought it was. I looked up when the door opened, it wasnt the first day of school so the strange event of someone coming in the middle of the day caught my attention and made me look up. i watched as he walked in, his blue eyes shimmering with dissapointment and confusion. His mom whispered something to the teacher about Kellin not being able to let go of the fact there was no snow in California and she apoliged if Kellin lashed out at any point. The teacher said it was alright and she told Kellin to do anything he wanted, for it was free time, he pouted but moved not even bothering to say goodbye to his mom before she left the room. Thats the real first time I saw Kelln but I didnt pay much attention, he switched kindergarden classes about a week later and I didnt get to see him again until third grade on the playground like I mentioned before. I wasnt gay when I was that young, I have to admit I didnt know what being gay was, obviously, I didnt even know Kellin's name until third grade when the girl with the hello kitty shirt started talking to him on the playground,that was the first day I knew his name and so I'll just stay with that as the day I started wanting to know him.

I shake the thoughts away as I feel Jack's eyes staring at the side of my head.

"so can I talk to you?" Jack asks and I let out a sigh

"I'd rather you not" I say between closed teeth

"I'm sorry Vic, I really am"

"bullshit" I mutter

"look whos got a mouth they never seem to use...Whos got you to do that? I'm guessing its Kellin,right"

"Actully it is, he brings out the best of me and sooner or later I might just punch your face until you bleed and see how you like it" I say, a huge rush of regret waves over me and I feel my heart start to beat faster and faster in my chest, I start feeling warm.

"Well fuck Fuentes, Kellin is rubbing off on you, but we all know you'll never be able to hurt me" He says wirh a little laugh "So you and Kellin are a thing"

"Yes" I breathe out as I quickly start doing my work.

"may I ask why?"

"He asked me out"

My phone vibrates before Jack can say anything and I quickly take it out of my pocket to see a text from Kellin. 'Little under the weather, So I stayed home' I text him back telling him I'd see him at lunch and I cant help but feel bad that Kellin must be feeling bad, who knows what kind of sickness hes getting. It could just be the flu but somtimes the flu can make you feel a lot worse than anything else.

*Kellin Pov* (poor little Kellin, hes sick)

I cant believe I'm sick, I'm fucking Kellin Quinn I shouldnt be sick, I should be at school ruling everything making sure everything is going to my liking, which is somthing I've been lacking because I'm so focused on my Vic thing I have going on. How did I get sick? When did I get sick?
Well as disgusting as this sounds I woke up at three am all sweaty and I threw up. Who the fuck did I get this from? I dont even know. Sometimes I feel like its my fault I get sick, Im around a lot of people all the time and well maybe I made myself sick? Who knows, I just want this sickness gone. But it gets me out of being with Vic. Well I thought. This morning I was awaken by Oliver Sykes knocking on my door, he asked me why I wasnt ready for school and even told me I looked like hell, then started ranting about how I should break up with Vic, I explained how he can tell me that as much as he wants but it still wont happen any time soon. After over staying his welcome I told him I was sick, which now that he finally listened to my voice he would have to believe me, he just smiled and said 'good' before leaving on his way to school, by that time he missed his first class and Vic texted me asking me where I was and I told him I was sick and he texted saying he'd be here at lunch. So bassically Im wraped in a blanket on the couch with the door unlocked because when he comes I wont feel like getting up or moving in any case, Oliver making me unlock the door made me lose all the energy I had. I texted Vic saying the door is unlocked. When the door opens I will just have to cross my fingers and hope its not a murder.

        I hear the door open and I hear Vic's voice "Kellin"
"Over here" I say as I weakly put my hand up so he can see me as I'm drowning in this mountain of comfy blankets and pillows, and dont forget about the tissue box under my arm that the box keeps trying to get into my skin. Noone goes inside Kellin Quinn's skin, he doesnt even like getting shots. Kellin Quinn is a man who doesnt need shots to prevent flu.

"Well you should've got a flu shot because you dont look so good" Vic says with a small laugh as he comes into view

"I voiced my thoughts didnt I"

 "I only heard you say 'Kellin Quinn is a man who doesnt need shots to prevent flu'...Anyways I like this kingdom you have going on" He says motioning to all the blankets and pillows

"I have a feeling I wont be leaving it soon"

He gives me a light smile as he puts his bag down on the floor next to the couch.

"I got you some soup because I have a feeling you havent ate anything all day" He says holding out a bowl with a lid and a spoon, I take it slowly in my hands

"thanks" I say with a smile

"Is there room on this couch for me?" He asks and I smile

"a King always needs a Queen" I say as I move some of the pillows so he can sit next to me "Just dont get to close I wouldnt want you to get sick"

"It would be an honor to get a cold from you" He says as he leans over the arm of the couch and opens his backpack, taking out a folder and a pencil "and I pretty sure you are he queen after all you have the word Quinn in your name and thats close to Queen" He adds

"very funny Victor" I say as I start taking spoonfuls of the soup and feeling it go down my throat making me feel a little better. He starts working on what I'm guessing is his homework.

"how was getting Mike out of after school detention?" I ask breaking the silence in between the slurps I dont mean to make as I drink the soup.

"easy, I just asked them to make him go one more day for lunch instead, got a nasty look from Mike but at least he didnt have to stay at school for another hour and has thirty minutes of lunch instead"

"you should be going to school soon right? I dont want you worring about me"

"I care for you, of course I'll worry but it'll be worse when I'm not near you, I'd much rather stay right here with you"

and with that said he continues writing on his paper. When I finish the soup I put the bowl down on the couch space near my tissue box. After a few minutes of silence Vic puts his pencil down and then opens his folder, putting the paper and pencil inside. "Jack talked to me today"

"and what did he say?" I ask what could Jack want with Vic? I already told him to leave Vic alone

"he said stuff like your personality was rubbing off on me because I might've said somthing like I'd punch him, it was stupid, then he asked about us, almost like he never would've thought that you would ever even look at me"

"well I'm looking at you now arent I? Jack can be an ass, dont listen to him"

*Vic Pov*

"now come invade my side of the kingdom" Kellin says putting his arms out I move a little and give him a small hug. "if I cough on you its not my fault" He says and I try moving back but he pulls me closer, but I can tell he doesnt have the strangth to keep me there but I stay there anyways. then I pull out of the hug and he moves himself so his head is on me and he is leaning into my body.I run my hand through his hair as I hear his light breathing. I watch as his eyes close slowly and his breathing flattens out and turns into a small snore, then that stops and there is silence and I know hes 100 percent asleep I look at his features, his nose red, his skin pale, his body warm but he must be really cold due to the fact hes covered with lots of layers. his hair a black mess, his head warmer than anywhere else in his body. After a while I feel myself slowly falling asleep with my arms slightly around Kellin and his body really close to mine. And I feel my eyes slowly closing. I try keeping them open because I dont want to be asleep when Kellin wakes up. I want him to be safe and go through this with someone rather than be sick and have noone to watch him. I locked the door behind me when I walked in so I know he'll be safe but I still want to be awake when he is. But I got like no sleep last night so I feel myself slowly failing and giving in as I fall asleep.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.3K 438 15
When Kellin Quinn recruits Vic Fuentes to collab on a song for his band, they both think that this time will be exactly like the last. Or, a fic wher...
101K 3.8K 25
Kellin is hopelessly in love with his best friend Vic and can't shake these feelings, not even after ten years, not even when Vic falls in love with...
3.4K 163 13
boyxboy Kellin Quinn is a normal high school boy who just happened to be kinda sorta gay. A new kid shows up to school and suddenly Kellin drops ever...
132K 9.1K 34
Kellin is a popular guy at school. Due to a coincidence, he meets a boy who lives out of state, Vic. The two start talking (texting) to each other, a...