Poor Peter Parker // Irondad

By superperce_lock

Peter Parker was your average teenage orphan, fifteen with a dedication to fighting crime and kicking ass as... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
...hi...
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
new fanfic ideas...?!?
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
A/N: little PSA
Chapter 29
Chapter 30 - fin

Chapter 20

3.7K 166 229
By superperce_lock

just finished watching Spiderman ffh (again!) 😂 So much Spiderman this week, guys

Didn't watch the end credit scene though because it always makes me sad and distressed 😂 wanna keep the hype so I can write some spidey fanfiction

(cheers to 20 chapters!)

let's do this
______________

"Who hit you?" Tony hisses through clenched teeth. The poor oven mitt in his clenched fist has to suffer Tony's angry dad wrath.

"Hey, Tony." I chuckle uneasily and give him an innocent wave. That's when I notice the attention of the Avengers has drifted from the TV screen to over here. A few members of the couch-potato-team have made their way over by now.

"What happened?" Nat gasps as she hurries up to me and gently turns my head over in her hands.

"Flash happened." Eddie crosses his arms and squints at me for not giving an answer. I shoot a glare at him. "What? Did you plan on lying?"

"No..." I sigh and march my way over to my room.

"Hey! No, get back here." Tony stops me and redirects me to the kitchen counter. "Eat. Otherwise you're not gonna heal." Dad plops me down in the chair, still facing him. "And correct me if I'm wrong, but you missed breakfast and lunch today. Which is the equivalent of missing 4 meals for you, hm?" He raises his eyebrows at me and spins me around in the bar stool to face my food. "Eat before you shrivel away into nonexistence."

Eddie goes to sit beside me, smirking at the fact that Tony tried to make his food. All he really had to do with Eddie's food was slap it on a plate and call it good, but it looks like Tony even tried to season it a little. I can tell it makes Eddie feel good to feel cared about.

__Eddie__

Usually I won't eat in front of people. Usually it disgusts people to watch me eat rare, practically raw meat as if it were an everyday meal. But what else am I supposed to do? I never wanted this. Heck, this is the lesser of 2 evils—Venom would rather me eat people. Nope. Not gonna happen.

But it looks like Tony tried to make it as human as he could for me. He tried his best to make eating bearable. I haven't eaten in a few days, so I'm lucky Tony got meat, otherwise I'd be a goner. Venom doesn't necessarily want to eat me from the inside out, it's just what happens. It's whatever, I guess.

So, I sit myself next to Peter and snatch up my fork and knife. We sit there and eat together, laughing and making a few jokes along the way. I expect someone, anyone, to be disgusted by what I'm forced to eat—but no one seems to be. In fact, no one seems to care.

It's odd how powerful simply not caring can be.

"Hey, Tony?" Peter asks through a mouthful of his sandwich. "Can Ned and MJ come over?"

"Sure." Tony shrugs. He's made his way over to the couch to watch the movie with the rest of his team. "And don't think you're gonna squirm out of this," Tony points to his face to signify my torn up one, "You're explaining it all, mister."

"Got it." Peter hums stressfully as he stares at his now empty plate in thought. I finish my food as he pulls out his phone to text his best friends—

__Peter's POV/Phone__

Peter
He said yes

MJ
Hells yeah on my way

Ned
Cooooooll!!! Can I bring my LEGO set?

MJ
if I step on one lego brick, you're both going down

Ned
No promises

Peter
NED DONT ANGER HER

MJ
Wait so flash is working there right?

Peter
yeah...

MJ
Let's screw w him

Peter
That's exactly what Eddie said lmao
But let's do it
As long as he doesn't figure out it's us!!

MJ
Oh he'll have no idea

Peter
i picture that like you're maniacally petting a cat in some show about plotting murder

MJ
Maybe I am

Peter
Petting a cat or plotting murder?

MJ
😏🤷🏽‍♀️

Peter
Oh god

Ned
On my way homedogs

MJ
I'm already almost there loser

Peter
Lmao text me when you get here so I can let you up

Ned
Can we send a code word
Like we're spies
Plewseeseseess
Guys c'mon pleaseseeeesss

MJ
Ned no one told you no 😂
...yet

Peter
YES NED YES
how about
like

Ned
NOODLE

Peter
NOODLE

Ned
NOODLE

Peter
NOODLE

MJ
IF ONE MORE PERSON
SENDS THE WORD NOODLE

__Peter__

"Hey, Nat?" I call out to her from the kitchen as I keep my eyes trained to the phone screen, thumbs ready to type.

"Yeah?" She replies as she looks away from the television.

"What's 'noodle' in Russian?"

__Peter's Phone__

Peter
лапшой

MJ
What the fuck is that

Peter
Noodle
...in russian ;D

*MJ has left the chat*

__Peter__

Knowing they'd text whenever they're got here, I smirk at my screen and tuck my phone away into my pocket. I clean my plate and put it back in the cupboard, moving to the living room to thank Tony. "Hey, thanks for the sandwich, Tony."

"Yeah, no problem, kid." He smirks up at me from his seat on the couch. "You wanna talk about it?" Tony grimaces at me. I don't even need to ask what he's referring to.

"I know you want me to, so." I sigh and start to make my way to my bedroom. Tony shoots up out of his seat and snags the first aid kit from under the kitchen counter.

I raise an eyebrow at him, smirking at his oddness. "You're hurt." He says obviously, gesturing to the kit in his hand.

"Eddie already took care of it in the car."

"He did or he tried to?" Tony gives me a skeptical look.

"He tried to." I chuckle and push the door to my bedroom open, flopping onto the bed carelessly. The quick movement sends my head reeling.

"Woah, you okay?" Tony places a gentle hand on my shoulder. I can tell he's been worried since I got home.

"Yeah, my head just hurts." I groan as I cover my eyes with my hands to try to suppress the pain somehow.

"It's going to for a while." Tony chuckles grimly and squats down into the spinny chair by my desk. I remember back when I sat in that chair and Tony spilled his entire life to me—well, Spiderman, I guess. What was his wife's name again? Pepper? He's only mentioned her a few times since then. I wonder what she's like? Maybe I should look her up. "So, what's up, kid?" Tony sighs and leans forward, elbows on knees. Tony is in a total dad stance right now.

"Just Flash." I grumble as I run my hands through my hair. Stupid, stupid Flash.

"Is this the same kid who's been bothering you?" Tony raises his eyebrows at me. I told him about Flash a while back, but I didn't think he'd remember it. "The same kid who almost killed you?"

"Yeah." I purse my lips together. "It's like I can never get away from him." Looking down at my hands, I play with my fingers in order to try to distract my mind from the emotions flooding through me. "I run into him everyday in the halls. He's always shoving me around, and if not me, then some other poor kid. I always try to stop him when he's pushing other people. But then he just ends up terrorizing us both." I give the window/wall in my room a sad smile as I watch the clouds slowly float through the blue sky. "Now he works downstairs." I run out of words to say and all that comes out are attempts to find the right words, "It's..it's like, I just can't get away...?" I almost laugh at how stupid that sounds.

I've barely looked at Tony throughout my little monologue, but I can see him freeze out of the corner of my eye. "You mean, the kid who beats you up is employed by my company?" He points a finger at his chest while his eyes continue to widen dramatically.

"I mean, yeah." I shrug and eye Tony warily. I can see him getting angrier by the second.

"Oh, he's going down." Tony shoots up from the chair and b-lines it for the door.

I catch his arm just before he gets too far away, "Tony, no! Please." I plead, giving him my puppy dog eyes. Tony seems to struggle for a moment, trying to make a decision. "I don't even go down there anyways! He wouldn't ever be able to get to me."

Right?

Tony squints as his eyes analyze my expression. "Fine." He sighs. I jump back onto my bed and sit on the edge. "But if I can't kill him, I can at least make his life a living hell." It's almost as if we're bargaining at this point.

"As long as Flash doesn't die, I couldn't care less." I laugh as I watch my dad go to grab the first aid kid again. He sits beside me, pulling some gauze and bandages from the small, red box. It's funny how someone who has an entire floor of their building dedicated to medical services and studies still uses a first aid kit to clean wounds. I guess I'm kind of glad it's dad helping me, rather than some random guy in a white coat. I feel cared about this way. "Eddie, Ned, MJ, and I were actually gonna mess with him once they got here." I smirk at the ground.

Tony pauses, supplies in hand, as he looks at me with a sneaky glint in his eye. "I'm in." He finalizes and moves to finish cleaning up my forehead.

"Oh, this is gonna be so fun." I cackle dastardly and fall back against my Ironman bed-spread.

"Quit moving so much!" Dad laughs, pulling me back up into a sitting position. While dad continues to clean up my wounds, my mind starts churning ideas like one delicious bowl of mischievous soup.

______

Yeah, I don't know what that last line was either 🤷🏽‍♀️

Sorry this chapter is so short! It was more of a fun filler chapter. I am so excited to write the next one!

Not that anyone particularly cares, but my boyfriend's dog says hi! She is a golden labradoodle and she's the sweetest dog ever.

See you next chapter!

-Bella, my boyfriend's dog

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

631K 20.3K 29
(Under editing) [MANY ERRORS. I started this book when I was just learning how to write and need to review this book severely!!] { U P D A T E | I've...
46.3K 1.6K 25
Being a Stark isn't always easy. Being Spider-man also isn't always easy. And being both is a handful. This is the life of Peter Stark, son of a b...
2.8K 128 22
You are Tony Starks Niece. Growing up having a superhero uncle, made superheros totally not interesting. You are the newest Avenger, but Uncle Tony d...
151K 3.7K 22
After losing everyone Peter Parker falls into a hole of darkness. Feeling that the death of his Aunt was his fault. Before he could be put into a fos...