Chapter 20

just finished watching Spiderman ffh (again!) 😂 So much Spiderman this week, guys

Didn't watch the end credit scene though because it always makes me sad and distressed 😂 wanna keep the hype so I can write some spidey fanfiction

(cheers to 20 chapters!)

let's do this
______________

"Who hit you?" Tony hisses through clenched teeth. The poor oven mitt in his clenched fist has to suffer Tony's angry dad wrath.

"Hey, Tony." I chuckle uneasily and give him an innocent wave. That's when I notice the attention of the Avengers has drifted from the TV screen to over here. A few members of the couch-potato-team have made their way over by now.

"What happened?" Nat gasps as she hurries up to me and gently turns my head over in her hands.

"Flash happened." Eddie crosses his arms and squints at me for not giving an answer. I shoot a glare at him. "What? Did you plan on lying?"

"No..." I sigh and march my way over to my room.

"Hey! No, get back here." Tony stops me and redirects me to the kitchen counter. "Eat. Otherwise you're not gonna heal." Dad plops me down in the chair, still facing him. "And correct me if I'm wrong, but you missed breakfast and lunch today. Which is the equivalent of missing 4 meals for you, hm?" He raises his eyebrows at me and spins me around in the bar stool to face my food. "Eat before you shrivel away into nonexistence."

Eddie goes to sit beside me, smirking at the fact that Tony tried to make his food. All he really had to do with Eddie's food was slap it on a plate and call it good, but it looks like Tony even tried to season it a little. I can tell it makes Eddie feel good to feel cared about.

__Eddie__

Usually I won't eat in front of people. Usually it disgusts people to watch me eat rare, practically raw meat as if it were an everyday meal. But what else am I supposed to do? I never wanted this. Heck, this is the lesser of 2 evils—Venom would rather me eat people. Nope. Not gonna happen.

But it looks like Tony tried to make it as human as he could for me. He tried his best to make eating bearable. I haven't eaten in a few days, so I'm lucky Tony got meat, otherwise I'd be a goner. Venom doesn't necessarily want to eat me from the inside out, it's just what happens. It's whatever, I guess.

So, I sit myself next to Peter and snatch up my fork and knife. We sit there and eat together, laughing and making a few jokes along the way. I expect someone, anyone, to be disgusted by what I'm forced to eat—but no one seems to be. In fact, no one seems to care.

It's odd how powerful simply not caring can be.

"Hey, Tony?" Peter asks through a mouthful of his sandwich. "Can Ned and MJ come over?"

"Sure." Tony shrugs. He's made his way over to the couch to watch the movie with the rest of his team. "And don't think you're gonna squirm out of this," Tony points to his face to signify my torn up one, "You're explaining it all, mister."

"Got it." Peter hums stressfully as he stares at his now empty plate in thought. I finish my food as he pulls out his phone to text his best friends—

__Peter's POV/Phone__

Peter
He said yes

MJ
Hells yeah on my way

Ned
Cooooooll!!! Can I bring my LEGO set?

MJ
if I step on one lego brick, you're both going down