HIM OR ME βœ“

Galing kay Theint_thwe

(Kim Taehyung X Reader X Jungkook) ~~~"Still.. I don't like him, especially when you are with him. I don't li... Higit pa

Prologue + Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
500 Reads!
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
1K READS!!!!!!
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Author Note
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
MISTER MYSTERIOUS
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Let's Talk~
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Ending Part 1
Ending Part 2
EPILOGUE
Q and A
Star-Crossed Lovers
Bonus Chapter!

Chapter 31

1.7K 87 4
Galing kay Theint_thwe

~~~~~~~Love is a strange thing. It can make the weakest person strong, and the strongest person weak~~~~~~~~~~

SMUT ALERT!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

I TRY WRITING IT AGAIN WITH THE HELP OF @Pjnkchxrry

Third POV: 

As promised, Jungkook visits Areum after the party. When he arrived to her place, she was laying on the couch with her phone in her hands. 

She greets Jungkook with sweet words and starts to ramble about her problems. She was injured earlier when she fell 3 steps down the stairs. She thought she sprained her legs and started wrapping it with bandages, even though she can still walk.

Jungkook glances at her bandaged ankle and sighs. "Are you okay?" 

"Now that you are here, I am fine", she replies back with her fake sweet voice. She was happy that he worries about her and the thought of it makes her feel hopeful again. Maybe this time, she can get him.

"Areum, you can't keep calling me whenever you hurt yourself, or whenever you get sick. You have to start taking care of yourself," Jungkook scolds her.

"But I don't want to. I want you to take care of me," she pouts like a cute little kid, hoping that Jungkook would melt by her cuteness.

"Look Areum. Y/N doesn't like me around you. So if you want to be around me, you have to talk to her first. You guys were childhood best friends remember? Try to become friends again." He suggests, desperately wanting the two girls to become friends again. 

"She hates me kookie. She never forget the childish incident. I was young okay? So I started rambling stuff when I had fights with her. So I didn't intentionally create the rumors, but she won't believe me", she pouts again.

"Just talk to her. I have to go", he said as he starts to walk out the door.

"Wait..you are living with her right?" Areum suddenly asks, surprising Jungkook and making him stops at his track.

"H-how did you know?" 

 "I was just guessing kookie!" Areum's serious face turns into a cute smile as she started to act innocent again.

"Okay...um..just talk to her okay? I have to leave now," he told her as he hurriedly leave the apartment. 

As soon as Jungkook left the apartment, Areum dialed an unknown number.

"Hello Miss?" A man answered from the other line.

"I want you to keep an eye on them. Report back to me later," she told him as she hung up with a smirk on her face.

Y/N's mansion:

Y/N walks back and forth as she dialed Jungkook's number, but he didn't pick up. Y/N started to get worry. She lost him at the party. After the dance, he disappears and left her.

Jungkook walks inside the mansion, completely oblivious about Y/N in the living room.

"Jungkook! Where were you?" Y/N asked him as she rushed to him.

"I'm sorry. I have to leave for an urgent meeting," he reply nonchalantly, covering his lie perfectly.

"Meeting in Paris?" Y/N asks, expecting him to tell her other excuses.

"Yes. I was finding the location for the next month fashion show, and I finally found it!" he smiles at her, acting excited.

But Y/N of course believed him. Normally, she can identify between truth and lies. She is the CEO of an enterprise, she can easily read expressions. But love made her blind.

"Don't leave me next time idiot. I was so worry about you," she playfully hit his chest.

He chuckled as he took her hand from his chest and kiss it softly. He stares into her eyes intently and lean into asked her, "Remember what I said earlier?"

"E-earlier," she stuttered as her heart beat increases due to their closeness.

"I have to punish you," he smirked as he slams his lips onto hers. He started to kiss her passionately and aggressively with full of hunger for her lips.

Y/N close her eyes tight as he started to roam around her body. 

"J-jungkook," she mumbles as she felt his hands slowly pulling her dress up.

"Rule number one, you don't get to talk," he told her as he started sucking her neck. She started to moan with full pleasure.

"Rule number two, you don't get to moan," he whispers as he bites her ear lobe. 

She pouted and started to protest, "B-but..."

He put his fingers on her lips and shushed her. "Remember rule number one?"

She gulped as she nodded her head slightly. She doesn't know what will happen if she breaks the rules, but she controls herself to follow it.

He started to attack her lips again and demanded her to kiss him back. His order makes her to immediately kiss him back.

Jungkook slowly carry her to the bedroom as her legs wraps around his waist. As soon as he arrived to the bedroom, he pushed her down and started kissing harder.

He aggressively grips her both thighs as he started to trail kisses from her neck to her chest as he lick it and suck it, making her moan in pleasure.

"I don't think you are following the rules," he warned her as she bit her lips to prevent from moaning. 

Jungkook pulls down her zip and easily pull the dress off of her, exposing her black lingerie. 

"If only I knew you were wearing that, I would've punish you straight away at the party baby girl," he smirked as he told her in a sexy tone.

His hands drag the panty down and started to view her exposed clit. She bit her lips again, trying to not escape a moan. 

His eyes turn into lust as he lean into whispers into her ear, "You'll scream my name so loud that you'll eventually forget his name," he smirked as he take off his belt. 

Her eyes widened as he pull his pants down, letting his huge member sprung out.

"I-It's so big. I don't think it can fit...," Y/N said while chewing on her bottom lip. Jungkook brought his hands up to her lips and pulled her lip out of her teeth.

"Don't bite your lips baby, that's for me to do. I know this is your first time, but we'll make it fit. yeah?" Jungkook said as his octave dropped lower and lower making Y/N feel shivers down her spine.

Y/N nodded as she gulped, already contemplating on her life decisions because she was thinking if it was really worth getting sore over because she knew that she was not gonna be able to walk for days.

Before she knew it, she was flipped on her stomach, her ass in the air. She felt Jungkook's big hands on the curve of her ass until it reached down to the back of her pussy.

He was teasing her in front of her entrance, trying to make her want him more. 

"Jungkook..don't", she whines.

"Remember rule number one? You won't get your reward if you break the rule," he warned her with his deep voice, letting shivers run down her spine.

Y/N bit down on the back of her hand to stop her from moaning as she felt Jungkook plunge two of his fingers in her hole, hard and fast. Her thighs shaking as pleasure took all over her body. 

She needs more, and she wants more. She wants him inside of her. 

"Ahhhh..fuck your rules Jungkook..," she frustratedly told him as she rolled her eyes in pleasure.

 Jungkook chuckled when he notice her being needy for him and didn't even wait for a moment and rammed his member in Y/N's tight hole.

Y/N couldn't hold in her moans anymore as Jungkook was hitting her prostate dead on non-stop. 

"J-j-jungkook! I-i'm gonna c-cum!" Y/N moaned out as she came all over Jungkook's length. But that didn't stop Jungkook as he was trying to reach his own climax. He thrusted faster and harder if that was even possible, which drove Y/N into overstimulation. 

Not long after, Jungkook pulled out of Y/N and came onto her back, letting out groans as he jacked himself off on Y/N's back. She slumped down on the bed and breathed heavily. 

After they both got down from their high Jungkook pulled Y/N on top of him and wrapped his arms around her waist and pecked her forehead before they both went to sleep, tired from the activity they did earlier.

I NEED HOLY WATER!!!!!!!

TO BE CONTINUE......

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

53.4K 2.5K 22
A story of a cute boy Kim Taehyung how have a huge crush on a great businessman Jeon jungkook and want to marry his crush as soon as possible but the...
627K 24K 68
[COMPLETED βœ…] ⁠❛❛Why don't you understand I love you, I love you so much❞,she said while crying her heart out. ❝Stop it, stop saying that you love me...
421K 18.1K 42
Kim Taehyung is the heartthrob of the college. Every girl drools over him but he never pays attention to them . He is cold towards everyone except f...
17.7K 1.5K 41
Cause.... Love can hurt sometimes...! Jimin, Jungkook and Taehyung! 3 inseparable trio who are best of friends. Where Tae's lavish, bubbly personalit...