Team Weird|Walter Beckett X R...

Da GoldenLink145

Walter Beckett has been in the spy agency in Washington working with his partner Lance Sterling for three yea... Altro

Note:
The Beginning: One
Riding With Rockets: Two
A Werid Distraction: Three
A Task In Los Angeles: Four
IMPORTANT! Please Read!
Moving Along at Dawn: Five
The Club Of Fun: Six
A Serious Situation: Seven
A New Plan: Eight
Gumballs: Nine
Headless?:Ten
A Flesh Rotting Street: Eleven
AYE NEW COVERRRR!!!
The Little Demon: Twelve
A New Lance: Thirteen
The Freind in San Francisco: Fourteen
Mansion On The Mountain: Fifteen
Hello? Virgin Speaking: Sixteen
Mess Of A Dress: Seventeen
The Dance: Eighteen
Cult of Crows: Nineteen
Winner's Raffle Art
Human Eyes: Twenty
Reverse! Cha Cha Real Smooth: Twenty-one
Sneaky Bud: Twenty-Two
*GASP!* Another Art Raffle?
Airport Friends: Twenty-Three
Crushing On You: Twenty-Four
Welcome to the Agency: Twenty-Five
A Simulation Performace: Twenty-Six
Winner Raffle Art!
Before Then : Twenty-Seven
Needle Tricks :Twenty-Eight
A True Maliden: Twenty-Nine
Wet Dreams: Thirty (haha 'Thirsty')
The Paper Thief: Thirty-One
GTA: Thirty-Two
I Like You: Thirty-Three
The 'Perfect' Visitors: Thirty-Four
I.S.T.C : Thirty-Five
Fun Head Cannons and Facts!
Russ Takes The Bait: Thirty-Six
The Phone Call :Thirty-Seven
S E X + Third Raffle
The Real Sex: Thirty-Nine
Half-Ass Father: Forty
Cold Kisses: Forty-One

The Teasing Before The Sex: Thirty-Eight

976 27 49
Da GoldenLink145

(Sorry that this is late! I had to shorten the beginning because--again-- it was too long (over 5000 words) but I hope you Walter lovers enjoy this one!)

WALTER

"Good Seth! Don't be scared if it's weird! It's all about learning!" Walter shouted, giving him a thumbs-up as Seth threw a kitty glitter bomb, a thousand sparkles appearing in the air to form a giant kitten; distracting his opponent.

"It's not that It's weird!" He said. "I'm just afraid of getting it in my eye!"

"Oh yeah, that's never a good thing. . . Here's some advice for the future: Sunglasses. They make you look cool and keep out the glitter. . . sometimes. . . Don't quote me--"

Seth wiped his eyes with his sleeve and blew at his hair while avoiding Rosalba Haze's jump kick; she entered when Tonya was eliminated, taking her place, )she was a rather thin girl with dyed blond hair).

However, Walter was still going at it with Tooga, he seemed to be just having fun with it though; Tooga was terrified by him-- for a very valid reason as well. (Walter could t-pose in front of anyone and they would be equally as horrified).

"Dude seriously!? Your like twelve times bigger than him!" Rosalba exclaimed angrily while punching Seth in the back, making him fall forward with a loud 'thump.' "You could literally crush him!"

"Yeah! Fuck you transformer guy!" Walter Beckett shouted, sticking his tongue out adorably and giving him the bird.

". . . Him and Sterling are the one thing that frightens me most in this world. . ." Tooga uttered. "Look at him! He's the center of disaster!

". . ." Rosalba just squinted at him and Walter as she shoved the heel of her shoe into Seth's stomach and tried grabbing his ribbon, but he managed to fight her back rather well.

"Awe geez, this is getting kinda boring, " Walter slumped. "--Alright Seth, chop, chop. Get that ribbon off of her."

"I'm tryinggggg, " Seth wheezed.

"Mm, " Walter huffed while looking around. Zooming near Tooga on his hoverboard, he spotted a familiar tall figure, to which he glared at amidst the crowd. The man's dead eyes focused solely on him and his movements, never did he turn to look at anything or anyone else. He felt his emotionless gaze, unlike the other people around him, and his body stood as still and stiff as a pole.

Walter smirked at 'Dr.Timmph' and concentrated his stare back to Tooga who was watching him closely as well. He sprinted towards him again, determined, while the big man began swiping away at him, he was quite perplexed on what to do, and the gadget was just weighing him down. "Beckett sir! No-no-no!" He screeched as he pointed arm at Walter, clicking a button and blasting a mini rocket directly at him. Unfortunately for him, Walter managed to flip over the rocket and back onto his hoverboard as if he was jumping over a small fence. "DAMMIT!"

With that, he climbed on the large man, and stood on his broad shoulders boldly, taking off his ribbon with such ease and patting his head. "I don't think this gadget is for you--"

Seth quickly took his chance and grabbed a glitter bomb from his small net bag around his chest, throwing it at the girl on top of him. Resulting in her covering her mouth and eyes, allowing him to escape and run towards the 'enemy' base.

"Well look at that, " Walter said while sliding off of Tooga. "He's finally going for it."

Rosalba ran after him but Walter pinned her down quickly before she could tackle him, yanking off her ribbon. She didn't seem to mind it though. . .

As he ran, Seth felt himself get heavier, his suit weighing him down while he grabbed the large item and lifted it over his head, starting to sprint back to his base. Everyone shouted and clapped for him as he passed, which made him all the more nervous, but to be honest, he was more nervous about Walter yelling at him. The man was intimidating enough.

Getting closer and closer to his base he could feel the weight upon his shoulders grew heavier with each step.

A male of the Russ Team sprinted after him when he was announced in but Walter was quick to easily kick him away, knocking the wind out of him. "Sorry, sorry, " he apologized.

Seth's heart pounded while he continued to run. . . until he tripped of course. . . But fortunately for him, the item fell an inch into his base, and a checkmark appeared on the floor. It was very anti-climatic really--- everyone was silent for a second and clapping the next. The Russ Team was completely baffled.

Walter stood and rubbed his hands. "Welp! This was a trip-- To bad they all failed."

"Wait, Walter! I have so many questions for you!" Tonya shouted from a distance.

"Sorry, I'm all out of inspirational speeches today, " He said as he began to walk out; waving at the StarShip crew who had bewildered expressions, he gave a special smile towards Hannah.

"Wait, Walter!" Someone else yelled.

"Guys, I am exhausted, I promise I'll talk to you all tomorrow. Excuse me while I go change and embrace my girlfriend."

"What!?" Someone shouted.

"Awe! He has a girlfriend?" Another said.

WALTER

&

(Y/N)

Walter!" (Y/N) yelled, running and embracing him, feeling as he spun her.

Walter smiled at her and muffled his words against her cheek. "(Y/N), gods, I missed you."

Marcy waved. "Hey, Walter!"

"Sup man, " D.J. said.

"Hey guys. Uh--" Walter began frantically turning his head, putting (Y/N) down so she could cling onto him. "Where's Angel?"

"She got a call and went back to the car, " (Y/N) told him, holding him closer as he began stroking her hair. A few other spies stared at them and started to whisper but she didn't mind at all, not when he's here.

"Oh, " Walter began. "Let's leave then, I need to come back tomorrow anyway to get you both measured. I'm sure Lee won't mind us being late. OH--- And talk to your brother, Kappa. Remind me."

"You could talk to him today, i-i'll call him, " Kappa suggested.

"No, no. It's fine, I'm tired, just tell him and Lee to meet at my work station in the morning."

"Sounds good."

"M'kay, Come on (Y/N), " He said, picking her up again. "I feel bad making Angelina wait. I already sent my suit up to Lee."

"Wait, Walter, " Marcy tapped his shoulder, watching his head turn around.

"Hmm?"

"I was thinking maybe I could help you out a bit and take ya'll to my house, I have some clothes for them, extra beds-- you already know I have a gym-- And Eileen lives with me so it's not like it's any trouble."

"Really?" Walter's smile widened. "That would be great. Thank you!"

"Mhm. Just make sure you clean the sheets on the beds if you're sleeping with your girlfriend. Semen stains."

He choked, heat filling his face and ears. "W-What?- We don't--"

"Relax, I'm joking."

"Marcy groooossss, " Eileen complained.

"Eh! Don't even. I'm sure Walter has his perverted side."

Walter bit his lip at the thought, having to put down (Y/N) to calm himself so he didn't have a boner all the way to Marcy's house. He knew they just started dating but these boners were driving him insane. Though it was odd to him, he never had these thoughts and he was certain (Y/N) didn't want it. . . Maybe. Is this what they call horny? God, this is horrible, but at the same time it wasn't? "Walter, you okay? (Y/N) asked, concerned. "your lip is bleeding!"

"Huh?" Walter wiped his lip with his thumb, smearing a little bit of blood on himself. "--so it is."

"Here, " (Y/N) lifted her hand, brushing the blood off of his lip. "Don't hurt yourself like that. . . It worries me."

"I'm sorry, " Walter said softly, lightly kissing her ear. "Let's get to the car, okay?"

"AWWWWWWWE!" Marcy and Eileen shouted.

"He talks in such a sweet voice to her! I'm gonna die!" Eileen exclaimed.

"Ew, " D.J. and Kappa said.

(Y/N) puffed her cheeks and frowned at them, making Walter chuckle. "Come on, " Walter smiled, walking out of the doors to section '2.' There were many people who high-fived and waved at him, but this was quite a normal thing. A few even asked questions from a distance while (Y/N) clung to him; about their relationship and such, of course he only answered what he could, and stopped when (Y/N) started to get overwhelmed by it. "Don't worry, It's not always like this, " he reassured her. "It'll become something normal eventually. Like me walking with a pigeon around on my shoulder."

They said their goodbye's to D.J. and Kappa once they got to the front doors of the lobby. Then they followed Eileen and Marcy outside to see Angelina. She was sitting by Walter's car on the grass, looking as if she had been crying. "Oh geez-- Angel, are you alright?" Walter asked, watching as she stood up with puffy red eyes.

"Yeah, just called Owen a bit ago. . ." Angelina said.

"Ah shit, what did he do now?"

"What?-- Oh-- n-nothing, I was just talking to him about somethings."

"Are you sure you're fine, " (Y/N) asked.

"Very much so--" Angel said.

Marcy Walked up to them with her car keys in hand, glancing at her. "Oh whoa, you look high."

"What the hell Macry?" Eileen rolled her eyes.

"What? She does. I was just joking anyway-- Walter would know what I'm talking about-- you should of seen him when he got high that one time--"

"Jxjsjsjzjjzk!" Walter covered (Y/N)'s ears, but it was already too late for him. "Oh, my fucking gods. I thought we agreed to never talk about this!"

But Marcy continued. "He was so relaxed he was crying almost the whole time. It was kinda funny--"

(Y/N) turned to him with the most disappointed look. "Huh-- wow. . ." she crossed her arms.

"It was only twice!" Walter said.

"I thought the agency was really strict on those things, " Angelina said.

"Yeah, they're very strict, " Marcy told her. "But it was on vacation and we kinda had a break, and if we don't smell like weed before we go out then no one's gonna find out."

"Marcy does this, " Eileen sighed. "I'm surprised she's not fired yet."

"Eehhhh, fuck the government."

"Don't say that in front of the agency. . ."

"Goddammit. . ." Walter uttered in embarrassment. But then decided to change the subject. "(Y/N), Angel, you guys drive with Marcy. I'm going home real quick to pack somethings, it doesn't make sense to keep going back and forth between houses, and hers is closer to the agency anyway. That's okay with you RIGHT Marcy?"

"I suppose this is payback for telling them you smoke weed but yeah--" Marcy coughed

"I DID IT TWICE!"

"Shhh--" Eileen hissed.

"What! No, I wanna go with youuu-" (Y/N) said, clinging back onto Walter's chest.

Walter blushed. "That's fine with me-- how about you Angel?"

Angelina shrugged. "If you guys are just gonna come back then I'll stay with Marcy. "

"That's okay! It'll just be me and (Y/N) then."

"Alright! Welp! See y'all there. . . You know where my house is, Walter, right?" Marcy questioned.

"Why are you asking me this? I've driven to your house multiple times."

"I don't know-- come on Angel."

Angelina followed them, leaving Walter and (Y/N) by the spy car. "Okkayy--" Walter said. "I need to do a couple of things at home, so it'll be kinda boring for the next hour or two. Sorry, " he said while getting into the drivers seat; along with (Y/N) getting in next to him as well. It took them a bit to get back to Walter's house, perhaps because it was rush hour and there was more traffic than usual, but during that time they had pretty simple conversations, most of them turning into deep thoughts or random compliments. Walter was still very awkward about all of this but he was getting used to it, he was quite proud of himself.

When they did get back home they found a few letters in the mail, one of them was curiously printed with Angelina's name, but he didn't dare open it, he thought it was best if Angel were there, in case it was private information and she just put in his address.

Walter instantly sat on the couch, reaching for his computer and gnawing at how many emails he had gotten over the past few hours. (Y/N) borrowed another pair of his sweat pants and hoodies, because it was quite cold in the house, but after she changed she just sat around quietly for a while, wherever really. Walter however, changed out of his tuxedo and into a big light gray, long-sleeved shirt; the cold didn't really bother him as much.

Walter sighed and rolled his shoulders, flinching in surprise as (Y/N) shifted behind the couch, massaging his shoulders and neck. He was fine with it until she began stroking her fingers through his hair, making his eyes heavier, but he shook his head and moved away. "I know what you're doing, it's not going to work this time."

"Mmm, " (Y/N) pouted. "I don't like seeing you all stressed and tired. What are you even doing?"

"There is stuff that I need to get done. Right now I'm looking for boats to ride to California, then im going to answer some more emails then---"

"Then you're going to go the bed. Or eat something for gods sake, " (Y/N) said, lifting herself up and over the couch to sit next to him.

"This is important--"

"Your health is important."

"(Y/N) please, " Walter smiled tiredly. "I'm fine, plus we need to drive back to Marcy's. I just need like-- coffee or something."

(Y/N) sighed, looking at him in defeat. "Ffiinne--. . . One more question though--" She said, tugging in his sleeve.

"Of course, what is it?"

"Uuh-- We haven't kissed before, have we? Or do I not remember-- I don't know-- there were rumors and everything."

He looked at her straight in the eye, closing his computer and without hesitation, he said, "yes, before your surgery."

"A mistake?"

"No. The medicine we gave you left you to forget five minutes before it was injected."

"You knew I would forget?"

"Yes."

"You took advantage of that?"

". . . Yes. Kinda. I was stupid, " he muttered, looking down in shame.

"So you weren't planning to tell me?"

"Yes and no."

"I don't like being taken advantage of. . ." (Y/N) huffed towards him.

"No! It wasn't like that at all! I want to give all the respect to you. . ."

"I'm not angry, Walter."

"Usually When girls say that it's not true. . ."

"How do you know that?" (Y/N) giggled.

"I've dated before. . ."

"Seriously Walter, I'm not mad. I'm just more upset that I don't remember it. The experience I mean. . ."

Walter rubbed his arm nervously, heat rising to his cheeks. ". . . We could do it again. S-so you would remember. We are alone--"

"Oh yeah," (Y/N) smiled at him with lust in her (E/C) eyes. "We are alone, aren't we?"

"Yep!" Walter smiled softly back at her, almost too innocently. "It's. . . Quiet. I forgot how quiet it could get."

(Y/N) blushed and awkwardly laughed. "Yeah. . . Uh-- so. . . h-how are we gonna do this?"

"We lean in, " He told her. He didn't know why this was more difficult, maybe it's the fact that she will remember this time. What if he messes everything up,? AaaaAAHHHH! . . His stomach felt awful; he held it while scooching farther from her.

"Are you okay?" (Y/N) asked.

"What? O-of course I am!" He exclaimed with a crack in his voice. "I mean-- of course I am-- to be honest I feel a bit nervous."

She giggled. "Why is that? I'm the one who should be nervous."

"Ah--well-- I don't know-- last time was fine-- I MEAN! The kiss and everything it was so in place and i-i wasn't prepared at all it just happened--" The more he rambled about it the more flustered he got. "I don't know-- i-i also had a little bit of wine before all of that and I was so confident I guess--"

He was interrupted by a quick kiss on the lips from (Y/N), feeling his heart skip a beat, and looking into her (E/C) orbs to calm him down, a daydreamy look in his face. "Were you prepared for that?" She asked quietly.

"No. . . You look so cute in my clothes, " He told her, pressing a warm hand on her small cheek, to which she nuzzled into. "So cuuute~" he cooed again.

(Y/N) giggled. "Stop getting off track."

"Sorry, " he uttered while running his fingers through her hair. A second after, he began to lean in, slowly kissing her soft lips and placing a hand on her leg. His mind buzzed and craved for something less gentle, but to him, (Y/N) was this very fragile being, and he didn't want to break her or even scare her.

After a few minutes, he pulled away and rubbed her arm with his hand. "Good?"

(Y/N)'s blush was all too cute to him, she nodded with a nervous smile. "I-is that what it was like last time?"

"Oh hunny, " Walter chuckled. "That time was a lot rougher--"

"Show me, " she said. "I-I want to know what it feels like. Please."

Walter gazed at her with so much love in his eyes. But he didn't know; he was so scared of doing something wrong, however, he didn't want to disappoint (Y/N), so he said, "Of course."

He leaned in again, putting a hand behind her neck and pulling her slightly towards him. His mind buzzed once more as he pressed his lips against her's, this time faster and less gentle, of course it wasn't as rough as the first time, but she would never know that; he felt she was more comfortable.

It was a bit surprising when (Y/N) deepen the kiss, turning her head and clinging onto his pounding chest.

Walter's breathing became hitched and heavy as the kiss continued. The nervous pit in his stomach turned into a knot of desire and lust. Each second he pulled her closer, nibbling on her lower lip and taking in her sweet taste while his hands roamed and wandered. She too wrapped her hands around his neck, pleased to enjoy him.

He felt himself harden more and more, loving every taste and touch. Though, without knowing, he accidentally drifted the hand on her leg up to her lower area, his fingers pressing against the warm and wet spot between her legs, Resulting in (Y/N) yelping in surprise. She broke the kiss and hid in Walter's chest with a bright red face, her breathing uneven and shaky.

" Sorry, sorry, sorry, I'm so sorry--" Walter apologized, removing his trembling hands from her, putting them in the air as if a gun was pointed at him.

"No, no! It's okay, Walter, " (Y/N) uttered, her eyes sparkling in the dim light of the room, making Walter's desire grow. "Please don't stop. I want more--"

He held back the best he could, but he loved the way she was begging for more; the way she looked at him; the way she tasted; how wet she was. He wanted to hear more, to feel her more. He never felt like this before, not with anyone, he wanted her, just her.

Walter clenched the couch cushion underneath him, biting his lip again while he tried to tame himself. However, his grip loosened when (Y/N) climbed on his lap, his hands wanting to wander again, but they only hovered and shook as the beautiful girl before him stared. "Fuck--" he gulped. 'Why do I feel so--'

"What are you thinking about?" (Y/N) whispered, kissing his ear, then lightly on his lips again making him shiver with delight. She took his twitching hands and placed them on her waist, where she helped him glide up and down her torso. "I want you to touch me more. Please. . . A-And I wanna touch you, " she said, sliding her hands up Walter's sweatshirt and feeling his chest.

Her small hands moved gently against his bare skin, and he relaxed with them, shifting his own hands inside the large hoodie she wore. "You're really trying me here, (Y/N). . ." he mumbled, his voice gruff and raspy while cocking his head back. ((Y/N) finding it quite sexy).

"Do you want to stop?" She asked.

"No-" he responded quickly.

(Y/N) pulled him in for another deep kiss. "Then stop complaining."

His tongue danced in her mouth and when they both pulled back for air, a string of saliva hung between them. He kissed and shucked her throat after, taking in her small sounds as he marked her neck in dark hickeys and nibbles. He wanted her to beg for him, to love and cuddle him. He completely forgotten what he was doing before.

It was then when (Y/N) felt something hard poking near her inner thigh. She grinned at Walter, taking in his soothing scent. "Walter~ Getting excited?~" she teased, grabbing his hard member.

Walter groaned loudly, cocking his head back into the couch again, while (Y/N) bounced happily and kissed his chin, complimenting his sound. "I love that~" Then he felt her grab him again, making him growl and bite his tongue.

(Y/N) squeaked as he lifted her by the waist, pushing her down onto the soft couch and crawling on top of her. "I see what game you're playing, " he whispered while roughly kissing her neck, and groping near her tush area.

"Wow, you are a butt guy--" (Y/N) giggled, playing with his dangling hair.

"Hmm?--" Walter looked down at her confused.

"N-Nothing-- keep doing what you were doing."

He chuckled and kissed her cheek, pressing on her wet spot in between her legs and earning a gasp from her as she held onto him, arching her back. "You're soaked (Y/N), " he uttered while he slightly tugged on the hem of the pants she wore, trying to get her consent.

"Mmm--" (Y/N) hesitated for a moment but then said, "O-okay, but only if you take off your clothes, p-please."

Walter raised a brow and began taking off his shirt, then his pants, but to (Y/N)'s disappointment, he left his boxers on, showing his long erected penis through the thin fabric. He ran a hand through his hair and nervously got back onto (Y/N), peeling off her pants and setting them aside. He took off her shirt too, running his fingers up and down her body, sending goosebumps.

He kissed between her breasts and shakily pulled down her panties, but (Y/N) stopped him, to which Walter tilted his head; She was clearly very worried, but her body was screaming for him. "Walter I--"

He sat up. "It's okay, (Y/N). Do you want to stop?"

"No!--" She told him. "I want more than this. Please. I really want you."

"You do have me, " he smiled softly

"I mean-- " (Y/N) bit her lip and choked out the words. "Sex."

Walter's face turned beet red, his body feeling hot and sweaty. "Y-Yeah?"

"Y-yes please."

"Hmm, " Walter shook his head to clear his mind, then thought for a moment, smirking back at her evilly. "We could go to the bedroom right now~"

(Y/N) nodded quickly, desperate for him, Walter could see it. . . That's why it made it all the more fun. "Y-yes, "

"Look who's not cocky anymore," he chuckled, flicking her wet spot gently, making her squirm underneath him. "Buuutt-- I think we'll wait on the bedroom~ I kinda like it when you beg."

(Y/N)'s cheeks darkened, and she puffed out her cheeks. "Y-you think because you're top right now that you're in control?"

"Kinda, " he responded while unlatching her bra, "and because you're adorable when you're horny~"

"Mmph--"

Walter spread her legs between him, bringing her closer. "You know-- fun fact--the 'G' spot is located two inches within a woman's vagina, " he started as he began slipping off her panties. "And fact-- it has twice as many nerves as a penis. And fact--"

"Walter, what the hell?" (Y/N) questioned confusingly. "Why are you telling me this?"

"To distract you."

"Wha--"

Walter pushed two inches of his finger in, sending a wave of feelings through (Y/N), she nearly choked. However, Walter didn't know what he was doing, but he assumed he was doing something right. "Let me know if it hurts, " he said as he pushed another finger in.

"I will."

Walter started slowly pumping his fingers, holding down her left leg with his other hand. But that was just enough to send her into a pit of uncontrollable moans. Her mind growing hazy with colors and buzzing desperately. Though there was a certain spot he hit that made her almost yell, a sensation of pleasure waving through her. "Found it, " Walter said happily, noticing her reaction. He pumped faster in that exact spot, listening to her moan and beg, making him grow hungry for more.

When (Y/N) finally climaxed she moaned loudly, her voice dry and hitched from the stimulation caused by Walter. He pulled out his wet fingers and high-fived himself. "Look at that! Don't need Lance's help with this, ayyyee!" He joked, he sounded genuinely happy while, of course, (Y/N) gasped and trembled, the amazing feeling still lingering.

(Y/N) giggled breathlessly at his reaction after a minute, and he tickled her stomach to hear more. "Y-you're Amazing, " she breathed.

He kissed her stomach and trailed up to her mouth. "You are too," He said while fixing her hair.

(Y/N) brushed her knee against Walter's bulge, making him flinch and shiver. And he allowed her to Slowly climb on top of him, pushing him into the cushions.

"My turn, " She said.
.

.
.
.
Thank you for reading! Vote and comment for more!

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerĂ  anche

5.6K 211 43
When two girls have been professionally trained to be spies and for any mission. They have been trained; how to lie, get out of dangerous situations...
269K 18.1K 38
A HEA second chance comedy/action-packed/adventure sports romance story. Gunner wasn't looking for love; he was on a mission to find justice for his...
9.4K 273 22
1 year after the first movie, Lance and Walter are now spies and are now a couple. Meanwhile, killian sits in prison for what's he's done. Then throu...
75.8K 2.1K 17
Lance Sterling. The best spy in ever known, and the most selfish. He cares about no one but himself... and you. Ever since Lance's parents took you i...