𝗮𝗰𝗾𝘂𝗮𝗶𝗻𝘁𝗮𝗻𝗰𝗲𝘀 ✰...

By mattiafanficsss69

⋅•⋅⊰∙∘☽༓☾∘∙⊱⋅•⋅ "You know what?" He sat down on the edge of my bed. I shook my head no, giving him a weird... More

001
002
003
005
006
007
008
009
010
011
012
013
014
015
016
017
018
019
020
021
022
023
024
025
026
027
028
029
030
031
032
033
034
035
036
037
038
039
040
041
042.
prologue
¡sequel info!

004

11.9K 172 420
By mattiafanficsss69

I was woken up the next morning by Maria Polibio. She was truly one of the kindest women I've ever met and she made me feel so much more at home in their house.

"Isla" she gentle shook my arm. "Hunny"

I blinked a few times before I sat up against the bed frame.
She gently sat down next to me on the edge of my bed. "Did you sleep good, you look tired?" She sweetly asked.
I gave a small smile before nodding.
"Yeah, just a bit jet lagged"

"Oh alright hun" she got up before saying something again. "You're going to meet up with your contact persons today"

She picked up some of Mattias clothes laying on the floor. "They volunteered to show you around the town before school starts next week. They'll come pick you up at 11" She finished off, walking up the stairs.

I got up and ready for the day. I choose a basic outfit consisting of a navy nike sweater and some ripped jeans. I paired it off with my white reeboks.

The clock were 10.43 when I walked out of the bathroom and almost stumbled into Mattia.
"I'm sorr-" I didn't have time to finish before he just walked by me and into the now empty bathroom.

He sure isn't very friendly.

I walked up the stairs and waited for another ten minutes before I heard a car pull into the driveway.
I said my goodbyes to Luca and Maria before heading out the door, revealing a black Range Rover parked in front of the house.

Two girls were standing in front of it, huge smiles on their lips.
"Hiiiii" the black haired girl exclaimed as she pulled me into a hug.

"Hi" I said before hugging the other one.
"I'm Isla" i said as we all got into the car, them in the front and me in the backseat.

"We know silly" the blonde haired girl announced as she put on my seatbelt.
"I'm Erin. I live just a few blocks away!"

"And I'm Amina! We're your contact persons" The other one said from behind the wheel.

They were extremely pretty, both of them.
"I would more call us the girls you would want to hang with cuz we're not toxic and actually are nice persons" Erin finished off.
I couldn't help but chuckle a little at this, but they did seem very sweet though.

We rolled into the parking lot of my new school, Passaic Valley High.

"So this is going to be your locker, please don't forget the number" Amina announced as we stopped in the middle of the empty hallway.
I quickly mesmerised the number, 268, before we walked further into the school.

The girls showed me a few of the classrooms, cafeteria and toilets before we headed outside into the hot summer day.

"Do you plan on doing any sports?" Erin asked as we stepped onto the field.

I nodded softly while running a hand through my hair. "Yeah, I was thinking the girls football team"

"Football?" Erin asked, a confused expression in her face. "That's pretty violent"

Amina rolled her eyes before slapping the dirty blonde haired girls arm.
"She's from England dumbass" Amina then switched her gaze to me. "You meant soccer, right?"

"Yeah" I laughed at them.
Soccer.
Like I was ever gonna call it that.

We sat down on one of the top bleachers, giving a great view of what might be my new home ground.

"So how's it like in the Polibio household?" Amina asked as she laid down, soaking in the sun.

I shrugged my shoulders slightly.
"I mean it's great" I found my sunglasses from my purse. "Maria and Luca are super sweet and very welcoming. Gianluca is nice, but he's only 11 so there's not much of a bond yet"

"And Mattia?" Erin asked.

I thought about it for a while.
"He's weird. He hasn't spoken probably to me yet, which is making everything quite tense, considering we share the basement"

Erin and Amina exchanged a look before once again looking at me.
"Are you guys friends with him?" I asked them.

"Yeah, we're in the same friendgroup"

I nodded, waiting for them to deepen the answer. "You see" Erin cleared her throat. "There's Mattia, Alejandro, Kairi, Roshaun and Alvaro. They're all super cool guys, but cocky as fuck sometimes"

"But I mean, that's just the way boys are" Amina finished off.

We talked for a few more minutes before a few guys started showing up on the pitch.
"Isn't that?" Erin said, looking straight at Amina.

"Patrick Lettre"

"I'm sorry, who's that?" I asked, giving both of them a confused look.

"Oh my god! You should meet him!" Erin exclaimed, sounding like she wanted to set us up.

"No I'm goo-"

"PATRICK GET YOUR ASS UP HERE"

A brown haired boy looked up in our direction, before slowly jogging towards us.
He walked up the stairs and as he got closer his features started showing.
And boy he was fineeee.

"What's up?" He asked, looking both Amina and Erin over.

"Oh nothing much. Just wanted you to meet Isla Armstrong" Erin said as she slung an arm across his shoulders.
He gave my body a look before locking his eyes with mine. A smirk spread across his face.

"You're new here?" He had a deep yet soothing voice.
I nodded in response.
"Yeah, I'm an exchange student this year from England"

"I like your accent" he commented.

"I like yours too"

We stood like that talking for a while before some of his friends yelled at him to get back on the pitch, and so he did.

I sat down again, sighing heavily.
"That. Was. Awkward. As. Fuck"

"Nooooo" Amina quickly assured me.

"He definitely thinks you're hot" Erin chimed in, making all of us laugh.
We sat on the bleachers talking and taking a few snaps as the sun set and the girls drove me home.

━━━━━━༻❁༺━━━━━━

@isla.armstrong just posted!

Liked by aminaraine, erindaviesss and 383 others
First day in jersey spent well 🤩
Tagged: aminaraine & erindaviesss

aminaraine gorgeous 😍

erindaviesss yessirrrr🤪

jamesarmstrong missing you already
     isla.armstrong ily

latrell10addams dont fall for them American fellas

emma_wilson i miss my bestie 🥺

1delilah hope you have the best yearrrr
     isla.armstrong tysm😘

arthur_nilson come back alreadyyy

View more comments...

Mary's thoughts 💭
I feel like this is the first real chapter.
I know this story might seem slow, but I just don't want to rush it like I kinda did in my other book (just the two of us) I hope you liked it anyway
Byeeeee

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

45.8K 895 36
Lea Michele is engaged to be married but what happens when she finds the man of her dreams and she has to tell him her secret?
238K 5.9K 52
⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯ જ⁀➴ 𝐅𝐄𝐄𝐋𝐒 𝐋𝐈𝐊𝐄 .ᐟ ❛ & i need you sometimes, we'll be alright. ❜ IN WHICH; kate martin's crush on the basketball photographer is...
207K 3.2K 66
❗❗if you havent read "his son" and "his son 2" then go read it❗❗
557K 12.3K 39
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.