Child Of Kars

By Raccoon-sauce

In this, the pillar men were defeated but not killed. They go on a journey searching to retrieve the stone ma... More

Crash land
The mother
Thana of revenge
Meanwhile
Temple of the past
Just a memory
That's not the Jersey devil is it...
Natrual maternal instincts
Lyra
Landry
electricity
Never trust the elderly
Is that a jojo reference?
A trip to mexico
Mother's day special
A trip to mexico pt 2
Caesarino 🥗
Thana is the butt of the joke
father's day special
Notalzopiltan
jesus christ, what is this?
My precious son
One ark to the next huh?
oh geez
chicken blocking
Butterfly part one
Butterfly part two
You like Jazz?
Pillar men reverse harem
God among mortals. child among animals
😳😳😳😳😳
I got custody bitch 🤪
👻👽Spooky special 🎃💀
um happy thanks giving
Ihop
H
Walk like an Egyptian 😳😳😳
don't kill me plz
The sea part 1
The sea part 2
Er um, here is some art.
Alive and well

Drama is not cool☹

591 20 72
By Raccoon-sauce

Thana POV

Wamuu was showing me how to control my powers and it wasn't going so well. It was my tenth time saying I'm sorry to him. "Wamuu! I'm so sorry! I- didn't mean it!" I yelled running to him.

"No. It is fine." He says getting off the ground. "It can not kill me."

"Sure it can't kill you, but I'm sure it hurts like hell!" I pull Wamuu up. "Maybe this was a mistake. It's causing more harm than good."

"If you don't control it, you'll. Cause harm."

I look down. "I know its just... What if I don't learn?"

I felt a warm hand on my face. "You'll learn, just as me and Santana had. You'll do just fine." Wamuu says tilting my head up.

'W- what is this feeling??? Am I horny? No it's not that at all.'

"I'll admit we should take a break." Wamuu walks off and I watch him leave.

I put my hand where his hand was. "Whoa. What kind of horny is this?"

Down south.

Third person POV

Penny walked down the halls as others walked along side her. "Penny! Who is that for? Master L?" One female asked.

"No it's for G." She responded.

"G!?" They yelled.

"Ugh. Let him starve for a few days. We hate him."

"Here we are trying to be human again and he does the most inhumane things possible."

"Selfish prick."

"Yeah it's bad enough we're monsters against our will, and then he turns around and does something stupid that would destroy what we stand for."

"Why is he even our leader? He only remembers what happened that's not special."

Penny became angry and didn't want to hear what they were saying. "That's enough!" She halted and turned towards the ones following her. "I won't have you talking like that about one of our masters! No one is perfect! Everyone makes mistakes! And do not refer to him as a monster."

"Penny, you aren't actually defending him are you? He killed innocent creatures for no valid reason."

"Do you hear your self?"

"We can live off of one person for months. He didn't need to kill everyone. And the pets? C'mon."

"It's not her fault she's like that."

Penny was confused by what was said. "Excuse me? Enlighten me!"

They began to smirk.

"They could just be rumors, but I heard that your boyfriend from when you were alive actually cheated on you ~"

"what?" Penny said.

"Yeah! I heard that it wasn't even the girl that killed you! It was him! And the girl took the blame because she was the one he was cheating with.~"

Penny dropped the papers and stepped back. "No. They told me-"

"I heard that Penny already knew he was cheating and stayed anyway, and her boyfriend didn't like it ~"

"So he abused her so she would leave, but that didn't work. So he got fed up and stabbed her!"

"Then she bled out and died!" The group began to snicker.

"You're lying! You're all lying!" Penny said crying. "They told me he was to ashamed to come to my funeral because he thought he couldn't protect me!"

"Who did you hear that from? L?"

"I heard he didn't go because he hated you! The real person he loved was in jail because of you after all."

"He still visits the girl to this day!" They all began to laugh hysterically.

Penny stumbled on the floor and began to cry as the group laughed at her.

"Poor girl is foolish."

"You really have shit taste in men. Even after death!"

"What are we laughing at?"

The group froze. "Oh. Master G." The group cowers. "We were just-"

"Finding amusement in other's suffering. I know." G said to the group. "I don't care what's said about me, especially from you guys, because your opinions don't matter. But let me be clear. Don't fuck with my assistant. Understood?" The others nodded and ran off. G then sighed and walked over to Penny. "C'mon. Let's get these papers up."

G gets on the ground and starts picking up papers. "You shouldn't have done that. They'll think you're soft." Penny said wiping her tears and grabbing a paper.

"Do I care? And I was expecting a thank you..." G mumbled the last part.

"...thank you."

The two "zombies" walked through the halls not saying a word to each other. "G... I have a question..."Penny began. "Did what they say about my boyfriend... Was it true?"

"No." G said. "After you died the girl that killed you told your boyfriend in hopes that he would be with her. He pushed her out the window killing her. He found your body afterwards, took a shit load of sleeping pills and died beside your body. It's pretty sad actually. He had a ring and was gonna propose that night- And you're crying again."

Penny leaned on the wall sobbing loudly. "Why'd you need to tell me that extra stuff?" She said referring to the suicide and the wedding ring.

"What does it matter? You don't even remember him. You know nothing about him."

"But I knew that I once loved him."

"Geez kid."

"I'm older than you."

"Trust me you don't want to remember. I remember everything even while I was actually dead. I heard my name being called, and I tried to respond. It was like sleep paralysis but I couldn't feel. My eyes were just opened. I takes a while for a soul to leave the body. It gives the body a chance to be received. But sometimes the body keeps the soul for longer that's what happened to us."

"Is that why my boyfriend isn't here?"

"Yeah most likely..."

Penny cares about G. She doesn't understand in what way though. It could be love. It could be that she sees him as family or friend. She just wanted to protect him. "Penny quit looking at me like that. It's weird."

"Sorry..."

"And stop apologizing. God you are nothing like her."

Penny instantly became jealous. "Nothing like who?"

"N-no one." G lied, his face gaining a pink tint.

Penny knew he was lying. She knew who he was talking about. That girl. Some girl who he knew while he was alive. She hated her because G would go bat shit when thinking about her. It was one of the reasons he'd go crazy every month. what pissed her off the most was the fact he compared every woman he met to her. And when he compared her to the girl, she felt she wasn't good enough for him.

"Anyway." G began. "Are those papers for me?"

"Yeah..."

G looked at one of the papers and a wide smirk appeared on his face. "Pack your bags. It's time to go on a trip."

Back up north.

Santana POV

Me and Lyra watch as Wamuu teaches Thana how to control her powers.

"Focus all that energy into one finger." Wamuu says to her.

Thana points her finger at the ground and doesn't move for a little bit. Then a stream of light escapes her finger.  She stops. "I did it... I did it! Wamuu, I did it!" She says running over to him and embracing him. She laughed as she hugged him.

"I told you that you could." Wamuu says Patting her head.

Thana gave a wide toothed grin and then it slowly disappeared. She quickly let go of Wamuu. "huh?" Lyra uttered.

Wamuu titled his head in confusion, and I was confused too.

"S-sorry... I just remembered I needed to do something." She quickly left out the cave.

Wamuu shrugged  and walked off.

"What just happened?" I asked.

"Huh? You don't get it?" Lyra asked. "And I thought human men were dense. I guess all males are like that."

"Can you just tell me?"

"Wow. I really have to spell it out for you. She likes him"

"She likes all of us."

"Not like that. More than that."

"I already know she wants to have intercourse with Wamuu."

"Wha- no! We all know Thana is a pervert. But that's not what I mean. She has feelings for Wamuu. She has a crush on him."

"That sounds painful."

"It is! You're in a constant state of confusion. You become awkward towards that person and you want to be near that person almost all the time but you're too scared to tell that person."

"We should tell Wamuu."

"No! That's the worst thing you can do. If Wamuu doesn't feel the same way, she'll be crushed."

"...oh. Crush. I don't want her to be crushed."

"Alright Lyra. Time to sleep." Kars said walking up to us. Kars has been acting strange lately. He treats Lyra like a baby. He tries doing the same with Thana, but she ends up getting angry and attacking.

"I forgot human babies need a lot of sleep." I said.

"I'm ten!" She yells.

"like I said. Baby." I say smirking.

"ASDFFGH!!!" she says.

"Now, now. Don't tease her. Humans grow up fast." he says picking up Lyra.

"Hey! This is so rude! Put me down! I liked it better when you didn't like me!" She said trying to squeeze her way out of  his arms.

"Cone now child. It is time for bed. Your uncle commands it."

Lyra continues to fuss and struggle as Kars calmly walks away.

down south.

Penny POV

My masters spoke as I stood there listening to the whole thing.

"So how fast can we get this ball rolling? I've waited years for this." G said resting his head on the table.

"Not as soon as you want." L says.

"What?" G slams his hands on the table. " Listen old man! I've waited to long for this! You better have a good reason as to why we aren't leaving at this very second!"

"Kars hasn't made it to the speed wagon foundation yet."

"Well tell someone to give Lyra a message! Find the damn brat and tell her to hurry the hell up!

Back up north (damn. So much switching. I'm sorry y'all😔)

Third person POV

It was yet another night of training for the Pillarman hybrid, and things were going smoothly. Thana was learning how to willingly use her powers with Wamuu as Kars, Esidisi, Santana and Lyra watch.

"Aww~ Lord Kars is smirking. He must be so proud of his daughter." Esidisi says smirking.

Kars ignores him and continued to smile at his child.

Santana was watching but then was distracted when Lyra began clawing at a rock. "Is that normal for the undead?" He asked.

Lyra quickly stopped. "S-sorry. I didn't realize I was doing that." the truth was, Lyra hasn't eaten in a while. She lied and said that she can go a while with out food. She was starving and her hunger was catching up with her mental state.

"Fuck yeah! I'm not unintentionally abusive anymore!" Thana yelled proudly.

"Thana. Sweet heart. That isn't funny." Esidisi said genuinely concerned.

"Ok bro. I understand that was very offensive and immature. I'm sorry." Thana responds.

"Good. I'm glad you understand that you can be funny with out being vulgar-"

"P e n i s."

Esidisi gasped.

Esidisi scolded Thana, and Wamuu kinda just stood there in amusement

Kars sighed in annoyance.

Santana... Was starring at a rock😐 "Nice." he said to no one in particular.

That's when Thana noticed. "Where is Lyra?"

"Hm?" Kars said turning to where the girl should be.

Lyra had snuck out the cave and was trying to find food. 'Maybe if I find a grave yard I'll find some food...'

"Lyra~" a voice called.

Lyra quickly turned around and saw two Cheri Mouri. "Wha- what are you doing here?" Lyra asked.

"We're here to tell you to hurry up and get to where you need to go. The boss is getting impatient." One of them said.

"Sorry. Vera... I mean Thana had to train" she responded

"Well, L has a weapon that will sterilize the girl's powers and another that will stop those freaks."

Lyra became confused. "Weapons? Why would you need weapons? Thana said she'd help us. We were going to meet up with the pillarmen and ask for their help."

"Where the fuck did you hear that?" The other began. "Once you made it to the lab, you were supposed to contact us when you got there. Then we would come, get rid of the pillar men and take the girl so we can experiment on her. Didn't you get the report?"

"B-but Master G told me-"

"C'mon you don't actually believe him? G may be the strongest but he probably said that so you'll fuck up and he'll have an excuse to kill you. That's what he did to that guy back in New Jersey. He told you info in the first place because he was planning on killing that guy. You should have double checked with L. Poor kid. Well now you know. Good luck. Oh right! We got you something."

The Cheri Mouri pulled out a box and waved it in front of her. Lyra smelled what was in the box and slowly lost any sense of control. She ran and tried to snach the box from them but they quickly moved away. "Yeah you know what this is~ have you been starving yourself? You're drooling all over the place."

Lyra ignored them and began to growl and reach for the box. "They weren't kidding about your blood lust were they? Well here you go kid." They tossed the box to the ground and Lyra ripped it open immediately.

What was in the box was a severed hand. She immediately began eating it.

When she finished she left no traces of the hand, and she realized the others left. She stared blankly at the ground for a good minute before standing up.

'Disgusting' she thought.

"Lyra!" A voice called. It was Thana.

'That's right. I didn't say anything when I left.'

"Lyra!" Thana said landing behind her. She embraced the girl from behind. "Where were you?" She then turned her around. "Is that blood? Where did that come from!? Are you hurt?!"

"No, I-" Lyra wiped the blood off her face. "I'm sorry. I got really hungry." Lyra said looking down. She refused to look Thana in the eye.

"You should have told us!" She said embracing her. "We were so worried about you!"

"I'm... sorry..."  Lyra said.

"I really am sorry."

😐😇😧😭😭😭😭😭😭

WhAT wiLl HapPen nEXt?????!!!!!!!¡¡¡¡¿

Anyway, do you like demons and or males in anyway shape or form?

If so, Play "Obey me" a dating game about not one, but SEVEN (you should know where I'm going with this) demon brothers!

There, you'll have a chance to get with one or all the seven princes of Devildom! (While you suffer, as there are hot background characters you can't fu-)

For you people who for some reason are only interested in the Demon part of the game and nothing else (fucking losers) you'll be happy to know that they use legit demon names. That doesn't mean summon them. For example the Asmodeus in the game looks Alot different than the one in demonology. (Not cute☹)

And no this isn't sponsored.

T͖̪̺̝̝͎̗̎͆̔ȟ̩͍̠ͣ̊̚i̶̻̜̠̝̜̋ͯͣͅs̢͍̪̪̩̼̄͑ ̪͈̼͖̻̬i̞s̶̗͖̮̗͌̿̃̚ ̭̱̟͙͔͌ͥ̊͛̊p̬̮̼r͓͖o̐̒ͧ̏ͥ͌̑p̄̇͌͏͚̘a̖̫̖̹̺̮̠͆ͥͣ̔ͨ͞g̼̦̬͓̣̟ͫ̅ͫ̊̄́â͚͓̭͙̮̳̏̉̄͝n̳̻̄ͫd̝̻͎̊a̗͖͐͌ͅ

Did I mention that there is a Diavolo in this game?(Can't date him though😔)

I published this at four in the morning. My mom is gonna beat the shit out of me😔

Bye-bye~🤡

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1K 85 8
You were just a normal 20 year old, struggling with a day to day job. But one night, During a very strange storm, you are struck by lightning and blo...
2.1K 48 8
Enjoy. Also to be honest I was thinking of (Y/N) being inspired by a species I made at first but nah. It's gonna be a general being.
18.2K 686 20
In which an idiot meets another idiot Or In which Mista fights alongside his future wife Mista x Fem!Reader THIS IS DEFINITELY PART CRACKFIC Disclaim...
220 44 9
Principal Lisa Lisa has enough of her son and forces delinquent Joseph to get straightened out by hamon trainer Caeser Zeppeli! Romance, dramatic the...