GravityTale 0.2

By Kitsynii_

Dipper and Mabel return to Gravity Falls for the Christmas vacation. But their family and friends won't be th... More

Chapter 1 || Pack your bags , we're going to Gravity Falls!
Chapter 3 || Christmas Plans
Chapter 4 || Just a regular day in Gravity Falls
Chapter 5 || Winter shenanigans
Chapter 6 || The truth
Chapter 7 || Routine
Chapter 8 || Mettaton's sleepover
Chapter 9 || Chilling and Golf
A/N || Music and fun videos for you~
Chapter 10 || Early Invitations
Chapter 11 || Dreams
A/N || Headcanons
Chapter 12 || The power to destroy =)
Chapter 13 || Wizards
Chapter 14 || Aquarium
Chapter 15 || Powers and Past
Chapter 16 || Not what THEY seem
Chapter 17 || A new project...
Chapter 18 || Walmart
Chapter 19 || Snowstorms
Chapter 20 || A new friend
Chapter 21 || Blondes
Chapter 22 || Shopping
A/N || What crossovers would you like?
Chapter 23 || Meanwhile in a studio/underground bunker
Chapter 24 || Christmas
Chapter 25 || Dipper's journal
A/N || Yep it's an A/N and not a bunch of headcanons
A/N || The clothes the indies are wearing for New Years
Chapter 26 || Chara's diary
Chapter 27 || Mabel's multiverse adventure
Chapter 28 || Therapist
Chapter 29 || A soulful day
Chapter 30 || New Years
Chapter 31 || Goodbye

Chapter 2 || Meet the gang

518 14 119
By Kitsynii_

__Dipper's POV__

We followed Frisk , a bit worried of having a bad impression. But why should we be? We saved Gravity falls!

But Frisk saved an entire species...

We eventually arrived at her place. It was larger than the shack , and more welcoming. The place seemed to have a vivid glow inside and outside.

Frisk knocked on the door and opened. We both entered and in front of us was a goat lady wearing purple and white robes, with a symbol on it. She had white fur and held two plates of pies on her hands.

"Welcome Dipper and Mabel!" Another goat came , except he was smaller and more a green and yellow striped shirt and grey leggings. He took my jacket off and put it on a hanger.

Frisk gave us the introduction. "My mother , Toriel. My brother Asriel."

"Why are you doing all the welcoming stuff? Shouldn't guys have butlers?" Mabel asked. That's when Toriel , Asriel and Frisk bursted out laughing, leaving me and Mabel in the dark.

"Why would we do that? " Toriel exclaimed, wiping a tear. Frisk calmed down and explained to us that the royal family isn't the kind we'd expected.

"They're much more sympathetic. They don't need butlers, but they do have soldiers." She whispers.

"Come now, and try some of my pie." She places the plates on a table for at least 5 people. We both sat down.

"What pie flavor is this?" I ask.

"Butterscotch-Cinnamon pie." Toriel replies. I gulp. What an awkward combination...

I taste it , hoping that it tastes good than I expected.

Actually.

This is real good.

I started to devour it like Mabel and her hot-cat. Mabel laughed, while Toriel giggled. She then places two cups of yellow-ish tea.

"And some tea too , here you go. And Frisk , you can introduce them to the others!" Frisk , who sat in front of me, nodded. I decided to try the tea since I already finished the pie and needed a beverage. It tasted like flowers.

After the both of us were done, Frisk ran upstairs. There were three rooms. She went in the first one and came out with a huge, larger male goat. He wore a huge purple cape, and had large horns. He had the same symbol as Toriel's on his chest plate. He too had white fur, but also had golden hair.

"Dad! Meet Dipper and Mabel!" Frisk said.

The large goat approached us.

"Howdy, I'm Asgore."He gave his hand for us to shake. We both shook his hand.

After meeting the Dreemurr family Frisk said that we'll meet her friends . We left the house , thanking Ms. Toriel for the tea and pie, I took back my jacket , and we closed the door behind us. Frisk told us that two of her great friends live not far from the little market-place. And she was right. Right beside the market was a house, similar style to the Dreemurr's but smaller. She knocked on the door, and we were greeted by a tall skeleton. He was wearing a weird costume and had a chef hat.

"HELLO HUMAN! OH! YOU'VE BROUGHT FRIENDS! WELL HELLO LITTLE HUMANS!" The skeleton said. "I AM THE GREAT PAPYRUS!"

"And I'm the Amazing Mabel!" My sister exclaimed. Papyrus was very happy to meet someone that was similar to him that he carried her and swung her around happily.

" OH GOLLY! HUMAN VERSION OF ME!"

Papyrus then looks at me, waiting for the introduction.

"I-I-I'm Dipper." I wave.

"HEEEEEEEEEEEEEELLO DIPPER!" He put Mabel down , and started to do the same thing as her to me. I got way too dizzy, and Frisk told him to put me down.

"HAVE YOU TWO MET MY BROTHER SANS?"

Sans is his brother? Seeing a lazy guy like him to be the brother of an energetic skeleton like Papyrus, that kinda surprised me.

"Sup kiddo-I mean kiddos." He leaned on the doorway. "Hey pap you know that these are Ford's grand niece and nephew?" He pointed to us. Papyrus' pupils lit up.

"THE MYSTERY TWINS! IT'S AN HONOR MEETING YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOU!" He then carried me and Mabel once more, and this time I was able to handle it.

"We gotta go guys, we need to meet the others." Frisk said.

"OK. GOODBYE HUMANS!" Papyrus let go and waved happily.

We continued our walk, not talking much, until we arrived at two restaurants. One was a bar, the other one was a cafe. The bar was orange with the name 'Grillby's' on it. the second one was purple and had the name 'Muffet's' on it. We entered the first one and it was nice. The bartender was a guy with flaming hair and glasses on.

"This is Sans' favorite bar." Frisk explained. "Would you like anything?"

I wanted to refuse, since Frisk was being so nice to us and that we ate a hot-cat and pie, but I still felt hungry, so I accepted. We went to sit down on the bar table. Frisk waved at a couple of monsters, surprisingly some were dogs who were wearing suits.

"Hi Lesser Dog!"

"Hi Greater Dog!"

"Hi Doggo!"

"Hello Dogamy and Dogaressa! How's the marriage?" Frisk went to hug the dog couple.

"Wonderful sweetie." Dogaressa hugged back.

"DOGS!" Mabel ran to the gang of canines, I told her not to be rude but it was too late. She jumped on Dogaressa's arms.

"My , you're quite the dynamic child." Dogamy giggled.

"CANIPETYOUPLEASE!!!!!!!!" My sister pleaded.

"Well of course darling. We always accept pets." Dogaressa calmly said.

Mabel started to squish their cheeks and pet the two dogs. She then turned to the great buff dog named Greater Dog and looked at Frisk.

"He likes pets."

So Mabel went in full petting mode. She petted all the dogs to the point that they all jumped on her, waiting to be petted.

"This is so cool!" She exclaimed.

I sigh and check out the menu.

Burger

Fries

I decided to just take french fries. I told Grillby what I wanted and he left to the kitchen. He came back with some fries. Frisk then joined in and took some fries too. She payed for the both of us.

"Aren't you going to ask Mabel if she wanted one?"I ask. Frisk shook her head. "Muffet's will be much better for her."

Once we were done, I told Mabel that dog time was over, and she hugged all the dogs before leaving. Mabel seems to befriend monsters more than I do.

We went to Muffet's and were greeted by an army of spiders. The owner was a spider herself.

"Frisk! Dearie~" The spider ran to Frisk and hugged her with two of her arms , and the third and fourth one were pouring tea in three cups. "You're always welcome here. Anytime you come the food is free!" She exclaims.

"What about my friends?" Frisk points to us.

The spider rubs her chin. "I suppose so." She snaps her fingers and a group of spiders lead us to a table for three.

"By the way, my name is Muffet, at your service." Muffet said, placing three menus in front of us.

We thank her and check out the food

Spider cider

Spider cupcake

Spider donuts

Croissants

I took a donut while Mabel took a cupcake. Frisk took a croissant.

We ate and said our goodbyes to Muffet and her spiders.

"The next monster lives a bit far, we might need to hitch a ride.." Frisk explained, until she was interrupted by a driver.

"Frisk darling~ Wherever do you need to go?"

We turned and saw a limousine , with a robot with black hair and silver skin. He mostly wore the color pink and was filled with jewels.

"Mettaton! Boy am I glad to see you! In fact yes, me and my friends are going to see Alphys!"

"Enter darlings~." The door opened automatically. We entered. Frisk was smiling, happy to see one of her friends, Mabel was screaming inside, never entering a limousine before, and I just felt awkward with Mettaton's presence.

I sat next to him and I felt quite awkward.

"So..are you a guy?" I ask him nervously.

"I'll be what you want me to be~" Mettaton answered. "Oh have your friends met Blooky yet?" he turns to Frisk.

"No." Frisk said. Mettaton then grabbed a ghost from nowhere and hugged it very tightly. "This is my dear cousin Napstablook! Or Blooky for short~" The ghost didn't seem quite happy.

"Uh.......I'm Napstablook......"

"Wait if you're a robot and he's a ghost , how are you two related?"Mabel asked , confused.

"Darling, I was a ghost before, but Alphys made me a new body ! And here I am!" Mettaton let go of Napstablook , who disappeared,and spread his arms wide. He then gave make-up tips for Mabel.

"You're friends with two restaurant owners, a celebrity, two skeletons, and the royal family. Is there more that you can't do?"I ask sarcastically.

"I'm friends with soldiers, a scientist, and Napstablook makes good music. And I'm friends with a singer too. Her name's Shyren."

Me and Frisk started to chat even more.

"How do you handle being ambassador? Must be hard."

"Ain't that hard. It's like studying. And Asgore would be willing to help and replace me sometimes. But I just have a meeting once a week. But being famous is really annoying. people want your photographs, ask how I handle monsters, how to be famous, etc... I'm just a normal kid who has friends and a family! Not to mention the fangirls who misgender me and write fanfiction...eugh..." Frisk shivers at the last part.

"I guess the only thing that me and Mabel got when we saved Gravity Falls was that we're like , friends with everyone, and they rely on us when they need help."

The vehicle stopped. Me, Frisk and Mabel descended the limousine saying goodbye to Mettaton and Napstablook, wherever he is.

We arrived at a huge lab. We entered by knocking and revealed a huge melty dog.

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH"Me and Mabel shouted. Frisk instead petted the creature.

"Shhh....you'll make him stressed. This is Endogeny." ( Him , Mettaton and Chara are my favorites) " Frisk turns to it. "We're here just to see Alphys!"

Endogeny proceeded to let us in, and the lab was filled with anime posters and noodle packs.

"I-I-I-I-I'm coming Friiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiisk!" A voice screamed as it was getting closer an closer. probably the owner of it was running towards us. Frisk giggled happily , placing her hands on her hips.

"sassy pose." Mabel whispers to me.

The person running towards us finally arrived. It was a yellow dinosaur with a white lab coat and glasses.

"O-Oh!" She said looking at us. She bowed. "The Pines Twins! It's an honor to meet you! I am Alphys, the royal scientist."

Mabel was flattered at her bowing.

"The pleasure's all mine." She bows to Alphys.

"Don't mind us Alphys, I was just introducing them to everyone! I know you're having a date soon and we're just dropping by."

"O-Oh! Well , have a good day!"

We waved her goodbye and left. Now the question was, how do we get back to the shack? Frisk seemed like we were walking, so I didn't say anything and went along. Mabel went beside me.

"She's friends with so many amazing people! Isn't that amazing?" Mabel says. I nod. I sorta felt jealous and intimidated at her fame, but well, I shouldn't be jealous for that long.

"So, um Frisk, can we ask you a few questions?" Mabel asks.

"Sure no problem." Frisk walks, determined.

"Okay, how did you meet all of those people? "

"I met Sans in he woods, and Papyrus by Sans. I randomly met Napstablook, Toriel was the monster who saved me from my fall and brought me to her home. Undyne was a soldier, and thought I was bad, so tried to kill me. Alphys, I just met her in the lab, Mettaton , I met him by Alphys. Asgore when I entered his castle."

( FYI Some encounters that I wrote were just lies.)

"How did you guys leave the underground?" I ask.

That's when Frisk stopped. She looks on the ground, then turns to us. Her bangs made a shadow covering her eyes, making her look menacing. She then smiles happily at us with a cheerful voice.

" MAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGIC!"She shakes her hands.

"Really?!"Mabel exclaims of joy.

"Nah , Alphys made a machine capable of destroying it." Frisk came back to her emotionless face. Mabel looked disappointed after that.

But that mood swing made a bit scared and suspicious, did she do it on purpose or for another reason. Did she want to hide the truth?

But my questions were interrupted by another question , and asked Frisk about it.

"Hey, Ford told us that you guys have theme songs , can we hear them?"

"I only have mine at the moment."

Frisk pulls out her phone and plays a little song.

"That's so cute!" Mabel complimented.

To be honest it sounded weird, I think it'd fit a flower more than Frisk.

"I know what you're thinking Dipper, it sounds weird, I know. But it's my theme, I can't do anything about it."

"Hey, when can we have our theme songs?" Mabel asks happily.

"I-I don't mean to be rude, but theme songs are only reserved to the monsters. It's a tradition only meant for them and not for humans, but when I saved them , they made an exception to give me my own theme. Mom and dad may be sweet, but if you ask them for your own, they'll simply refuse." Frisk explains a bit nervously. Her answer made Mabel a bit sad again.

We continued our walk back to the shack.

Mabel comes to me and whispers.

"I just wanted proof to see if magic existed...and how can we be BFFs if we don't share the same thing?"

I patted her back. "It's okay, Frisk didn't mean to sadden you."

The chat made the endless walk be a bit more exciting ,and once we arrived home we were surprised how talking made time pass. We stopped by at Frisk's house and looking by the huge window, there was her family waiting for her. Frisk waved goodbye and walked to her home.

We went back into the shack, and Ford greeted us.

"How was it?"

"It was good." I tell him.

"FRISKHASSOMUCHFRIENDSSHEISFRIENDSIWTHACELEBRITYADJASINGERASCEINTISTHOWCOOLCANSHEBE?" Mabel exclaimed, waving her hands in different directions and shouted. Grunkle Ford giggled and we entered the shack to eat lunch.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

66.1K 1K 41
A year after the original series, Dipper and Mabel (along with their parents, Rachel and Patrick, of course) officially move to Gravity Falls permane...
60.3K 1.5K 16
What if Chara and Frisk get stuck in Gravity Falls? Just read for explanation.
11.1K 613 23
Set between Stanford Pines return and Weirdmageton. Dipper and Mabel are also aged up slightly for this. Dipper had no idea what he'd be getting hims...
44.9K 1.3K 19
After a deal with Bill goes Horrible wrong. Dipper is lEft blind. But he can aLways tell when someone is Lying. GoIng back to Gravity FallS thinking...