MY BITCHY QUEEN BEE | JENLISA

Av PinkPvssycat

WHEN TWO BRATS MEET EACH OTHER! Note: - Lisa G!P! - [M] for Mature! - [TW] for Trigger Warning! Warn: - Ther... Mer

Author's Note
Chapter 1 - FIRST DAY OF SEMESTER II
Chapter 2 - WORLD WAR 3
Chapter 3 - QUEEN BEE IS BACK!
Chapter 4 - GROUP ASSIGNMENT
Chapter 5 - SLEEPOVER DAY 1
Chapter 6 - SLEEPOVER DAY 2
Chapter 7 - REHEARSALS
Chapter 8 - CRUSH!
Chapter 9 - BASKETBALL MATCH
Chapter 10 - CHAESOO
Chapter 11 - MERRY CHRISTMAS
Chapter 12 - MASQUERADE BALL
Chapter 13 - LALISA MANOBAN
Chapter 14 - QUEEN BEE'S DAY!
Chapter 15 - FINAL MATCH
Chapter 16 - ALL FEELINGS ARE BACK
Chapter 17 - TRIP
Chatper 18 - HI HORSEY!
Chapter 19 - BBQ PARTY!
Chapter 20 - CHANCE
Chapter 21 - POOL HOUSE
Chapter 22 - DESIRE [M]
Chapter 23 - FINAL EXAM
Chapter 24 - FEELING REVEAL
Chapter 25 - WHO?
Chapter 26 - BITCH, BACK OFF! [M]
Chapter 27 - DATE
Chapter 28 - GRADUATION
Chapter 29 - BIRTHDAY SEX! [M]
Chapter 30 - YOUNG CEO
Chapter 32 - FIANCÉE
Chapter 33 - FIGHT
Chapter 34 - JOB INTERVIEW [M]
Chapter 35 - BEAUTIFUL DINNER!
Chapter 36 - MOTHERFUCKER [TW]
Chapter 37 - BULLET SHOT [TW]
Chapter 38 - RUNAWAY
Chapter 39 - TRUTH
Chapter 40 - RECOVER [M]
Chapter 41 - PEACE
Chapter 42 - YES OR YES?
Chapter 43 - US [M]
Chapter 44 - EPILOGUE [M]
Author's Note
SPECIAL CHAPTER I
NEW BOOK'S COMINGGGG!!!

Chapter 31 - MANOBAN'S CONFLICT

13K 235 92
Av PinkPvssycat

Lisa's POV:

As soon as we finished our dinner, I immediately went to my room and texted my babe, telling about how I'm gonna struggle. Jennie is such a caring and supportive person. Instead of whining with me, she cheers me up. She gives a lot of motivation, inspiration, and incentive speech so I don't have to feel so much pressure on my shoulders.

I'm so auspicious, ain't I?

However, I'm actually not that effortless person, to tell the truth, it's just.. I wanna be that way so I could get her attention and affection. Keke.

I grinned at my screen from ear to ear, seeing the messages I received from the love of my life.

Nini My Bae ♥️

It's so late now. Please go to sleep or else you'll get sick.
Sent at 12:45AM

I'm worried. So you must take care. Understand?
Sent at 12:45AM

I love you 💕 Good night, Daddy. 🍆👅💦
Sent at 12:46AM

Quickly, I rolled myself in the bed like an idiot after I read the last text. 'Omg, I'm hard again!!!'

Without Jennie Ruby Jane beside, the night was tough I admitted, because I have to use my own hand instead of hers until I fell asleep. 'Gosh, I need her right now.. fuck—'

My eyes had closed for few hours, and finally morning came again that the sun-ray now hit my face. I groaned hard before flipped over to cover my whole body with my cozy duvet. 'Ugh, I don't want to wake up.' I threw the pillow to the ringing-clock. 'Why do I have to carry those responsibilities this soon? I'm not ready.' I whined before getting my ass up and went to the bathroom, knowing I am soon a CEO.

The word Chief Executive Officer, might sound cool but doesn't sound easy because I cannot be careless or playful like I were jobless. In this position, I have to be the commander who are extroverted, intuitive, judging, and mature, so I can lead effectively. Showing my charm plus wearing organized suit also the point I shouldn't miss out, since it's gonna make me look professional and powerful with those smart dresses. That's the reason why I am wearing tuxedo today.

Just as expected, remarks were immediately murmured as soon as I stepped out of my black Limousine. Those staffs caused me badly want to roll my eyes. However, I couldn't. Serious face with puissant aura have to be performed well in this scene. So I stood strongly, throwing my chest out with my both hands in my pockets and had my strides vigorously through the revolving door, with dozen of strong-building men followed behind.

"Omg... is this Young Lady of Manoban?"

"She looks both beautiful and handsome!!!"

"Come on, please choke me with that veiny arms."

"Seriously you can step on me, Maaa!!"

Excited screaming and squealing were babbling tumultuously in the whole building and I wished they all were aphasia. I straighten my face.

Without caring about how chaotic they were, I just stepped in the glass elevator to let that shit sent me to where I have to be.

Minutes passed, and finally I was in the big room where many chairs got arranged orderly, surrounding a long table. 'A big meeting, huh?' I smirked before turning my face sharply to those idiot shareholders.

"So I am Lalisa Manaban, your today on CEO!!'

They all went shaking.

Anyway, there was nothing to do with that stupid meeting. It was actually just, I have to attend there so everyone could know me and we built relationship between partners and majority shareholding. Nothing much tho. I shrugged as boringly looked at my curved monitor.

'It wouldn't be bored if my Jenjen was here...' A pout then showed on my face.

Jennie's POV:

Today my hon is going to hold a huge duty which got offered by her parents. In this chance, she have to carry a bunch of responsibilities and I know it's a bit hard for her. But I can assure that stress will flee away from my boo after she tastes my pancakes. I deviously smiled at the box in my hand.

'See you soon.' Winked.

Our friends and I have a plan to visit her this morning, but without advance information because surprising is always the best.

We brought two cars, by the way, since my car couldn't hold those six crackheads together.

"Seulgi and Yeri're gonna be with me." - Irene said but suddenly got asked.

"Wait bitch! How about me?" - Joy surprisingly looked at her and we only blinked cluelessly.

"You know I can't tolerate loud voice, and imagine having a loud ass bitch like you in my car?"

"Fuck you Irene." - Joy gave middle finger and continued, "You should have told me earlier so I would let my driver bring me here instead of letting my precious ass sit on your stink sheet."

"Oh then call them now. It isn't late tho, we're still at Jennie's residence." - Irene shrugged and nonchalantly got in her car while we were here, distracting Joy from attacking her.

"You bitch come back here!!! We gotta fightttt!!!" - Joy screamed out loud so we had to push her head in the car as quick as possible before the neighborhood threw shoes at us.

[Along the way]

"Bitch I swear I'll break that whore's neck as soon as I arrive." - Joy said fumingly.

I just rolled my eyes.

"Seriously, she did that to me. Grrr, fuck you Bae Joo Hyunnnnnn!!!" - She kept screaming her lung out and so, a hard smack flew right in her head.

"What the heck Kim Jisoo?" - Joy madly glanced at the backseat and my cousin gave another smack before uttered.

"Do you believe we can kick your ass out of this car?" - With that Joy properly sat back at her seat while silently cursed us.

Okay now we at least can have a two-minutes-peaceful-ride before we arrive the company. The front guards immediately bowed to us once we stepped in. I bet they know Rosé. The blonde girl started to guide us and we finally met a secretary who could bring us to where Lisa is.

We stepped in a glass elevator, it was pressed to 15th floor and a big office revealed in front of us once the door opened. 'Oh! so it's for my baby, huh?' The secretary then guided us before she excused herself.

Without even knock on the door, Rosé quickly pushed in and Lisa surprisingly showed us her shocked face.

"Omg, I didn't expect you guys visiting me. And babeee..." - She immediately jumped off her executive chair and ran to me. Whipped as she is.

The girl had a big smile from ear to ear when I told her I brought pancakes. She really looked like an innocent kid with that grin but not innocent at all when it came to this white rolled-sleeves shirt that showed me her hot strong arms. 'Gosh, that's sexy!' I pursed my lips trying to hide what I am thinking.

After Lisa excitedly took what I packed for her, she then gave us her office-tour. To brag you, this office is extremely big, I meant just for her alone. It got almost everything here, a restroom, bathroom, dressing room and even a mini bar that we can look outside from this 15th floor to loosen our stress. The whole room is covered with glass wall that outsiders couldn't see what the inside is and it is also soundproof because you know, Lisa loves her privacy. Smirked.

Oh, I almost forget, that still isn't all yet. She also got a curved chaise sofa which we can invent a doggy style there. Include that flat wide desk which Lisa can easily bend my back down and fuck my ass rough.

'Damn I shouldn't have brought those bitches with me.'

I bit my lips tight looking at how hot Lisa stand with her arms and legs cross at the edge of her desk. I then sexily walked to her. The girl asked.

"Do you like the design?" - She moves her eyes around and so I looked at those furnitures before turned to her and seductively whispered.

"Yes I love it. Imagine I ride your throbbing dick there?" - I eyed the curved chaise sofa then moved my eyes back to the desk, "And you fuck my ass here?" - I slightly licked on her earlobe before continued, "It's gonna be a lot of fun, isn't it?" - I then grasped her crotch got the girl surprised, I bit lips tight. I'm sure we both can do it right now, but sadly our friends got back from the office-tour and so I have to release her ready-hard-cock.

'Hikhik, byebye dicky...' I poutly pushed out my lower lip as I mouth byebye. Lisa just shook her head.

"Wow, Lisa-ya! Your office is damn cool, man. I will design similar to this one with my new company." - Seulgi admired.

"Lol, and you bitch will fuck your secretary there?" - Joy suddenly asked and so, another smack flew to her head.

"The fuck again KIM JISOOO???" - Quickly she rubbed the hurt spot and my cousin warned.

"No dirty talk in front of my Rosé." - With that the blonde hair girl came. She straightly asked.

"Why honey? Didn't we fuck once?"

And we all choked.

We were having fun together until it's noon, so we went back home. I dropped my cousin, Rosé, and Joy at their places first before I headed to mine. But my mom suddenly messaged to ask me to grab some groceries from the store so I did. I rolled the cart, heading for the fresh stuff and walking my way to the next aisle where it was full of milks and ice-creams. I collected half of them. 'Yes, it's enough I guess.'

As soon as I got everything, I stopped wandering aimlessly and went straight to the cashier. She took nth minutes to scan those stuffs then I directly headed to the parking lot after. It was quiet down here, in this underground, I was struggling with taking out the car key, and surprised... I bumped into someone.

"H-Hi, Jennie..."

I opened my eyes wide once I saw the person, "Jongin?" - I blinked cluelessly because I almost didn't recognize him. After the day he got issue with Lisa, we hadn't seen him anymore until now he seemed to change a lot. He looked thinner, his face even more square and he might not have time to shave those beard. He kept looking at me, guiltily.

"I'm sorry.." - He suddenly blurted out. He continued, "I meant that time I shouldn't have come to your school and stupidly asked you to get back together. It was a shame for me to break our friendship, also... I was such a loser to claim you again. I'm really sorry."

Jongin admitted with sincere in his eyes and so I just gave him a slight smile, "It's okay. It's all past and I never keep those in mind."

The sad man then nodded, "So how are you and Lisa?"

With this question my smile immediately went wide, I could tell that this smile is full of happiness. I happily answered, "We're great. Lisa treats me so good and she's the best for me, only me." - I giggled with the last sentence and so he smiled along.

"I'm glad you two are fine. Last long." - He wished and that time I noticed his right hand. He got white bandage wrapping around it. It looked like he got scar.

"So how about you? Are you doing fine? And what's wrong with your hand?" - I asked, sounded a little bit worried. He stutteringly answered.

"O-Oh, I accidentally dropped a glass and so my hand got cut." - He flashed a little smile.

"Aigoo, please take care." - He nodded but I got message again from my mom so I would just end this conversation, "Oh, by the way I gotta go now, my mom is waiting. See you around later." - I smiled and bid him goodbye before got in my car. Then I peacefully drove back home.

Lisa's POV:

After my friends and my babe left, I continued doing my work. Just in the first day, documents, cases to solve, and stuffs already scattered messily in my desk. I had to check them one by one and I don't think it can be finished any time soon. I sighed then picking up my coffee cup, but suddenly got a call.

"Hello, Lisa?"

"Oh, hello, Bam. Is everything alright?"

"Kind of. Anyway can we meet somewhere?" - It sounded like he got an important report to spill so I decided to let him come to my office.

"Come here but don't let anyone notice you."

"Alright man, see you there!" - we both hung up the phone.

I was still managing to finish my work. It gave me stress because same stupid cases kept coming nonstop. I hate mentioning repetitious mistakes, but woo, those staffs really tortured me in my first day. I sighed while scanning my eyes through one report and that time, Bam came. He first knocked on my door before stepped in. We sat on the couch and started to talk.

"I've found some more info." - He straightly blurted out.

"Say it." - I allowed without hesitation.

"Well, as you've known, four bastards were arrested and we did our interrogation but none of them say anything. It was a bit hard at first, until we found out they were Ex-con."

"The fuck?" - I madly frowned at his words.

"They also once caused a car accident to a basketball shooter and—"

I immediately cut Bam off, "Basketball shooter?" - I asked to claim the confirmation and he nodded.

"Yes, you know about this case too?"

"Hmm, well, not exactly but since I transferred here, there is a shooter from my school who got coma for months due to car accident. Could it be him?" - I asked and looked like Bambam agreed with my idea.

"You might be right. So could you give me his name or his address?"

"Okay, I'll ask his crew and send you via email."

"Alright, great!"

"So? Is there anymore clues?"

Bam then nodded again. He started to question.

"Do you remember those accidents happened during your school trips?"

"Of course, why? What's the connection?"

"The fingerprint that I found on your Jetski's monitor completely matched with one of those four men and also every of them got triangle tattoos on their necks, exactly every of them. Therefore, I'm not afraid to say that the ringleader could be the same person with the one who wanted to end you last month, so— do you have anyone in mind?"

Suddenly, I was stunned with his question. 'I don't know. Do I really have one in mind?'

This question kept running and messing with my head a lot this evening. Honestly, I really had no idea about who that could be. I admitted I got a lot of haters but I don't think they have gut to murder me. My doubted, furrowing eyebrows continued to knit all day until my parents asked.

"What's with that look? Is it too hard for your first day?" - My dad teased before he sipped his wine. I just rolled my eyes.

"Darling, don't stress her so much, okay? She must be so tired." - My mom said.

"Again, honey. You really spoil her."

Then my mom just slightly giggled before she uttered, "You said you have something to discuss with our daughter, right? And how can it work if you start with your complain?"

My dad then sighed before straighten his face and began to call my name, "Lisa?"

"Yes?" - I nonchalantly answered.

"Hmm we have a discussion.." - My dad was hesitant. So I annoyedly allowed him to let it out.

"Just say it!"

My dad sigh and said, "You know you're our only child and we love you so much, don't we?" - I then nodded, he continued, "So as parents, we always want the best for you." - He paused to flash a slight smile. I frowned hard with his sudden action. He then went on, "I'm glad that you finally graduated and you now can hold some part of our company, we do appreciate it. But Lisa— my daughter, you should think about this too. As you can see, your mom and I are getting older and older every day." - He started to wrap his arm around my mom's shoulder and she just softly caressed his hand caused me shook my head. Honestly I sometimes feel cringed every time my parents acting like they're young teenagers.

My dad went on his speech, "Yes, we're old now, my prince and one wish we got before our eyes close is... to see our grandchildren."

"WHAT?!?!!!" - My jaw dropped wide as soon as I heard his wish. 'What is he up to? Omg!!'

"Please listen first, Lisa." - He continued but I was just here sitting in front of him with speechless expression.

"I know you're still young and you haven't seen what true love looks like. However we are here, admitted that you used to have one but it wasn't last long because you guys were still a teen back then. So... to be a good parent, I would like to arrange you your marri—"

"What the fuck??" - I immediately jumped off the couch, cut off his speech, "What do you get in mind, Pa? Are you serious to arrange me a marriage? And is it really a fucking discussion when I am here just listening to your none sense explanation about what you've already decided??"

"Lisa, be careful with your language!" - My mom warned but I don't care.

"Whatever mom! This is so unfair!!"

"Lis, calm down first, will you?"

"What? Calm down?" - I smirked before disappointedly continued, "How many more years do I have to be this fucking calm? In my life? Do I even have 'my own choice' thing? I started my kindergarten, you dad who forced me to join basketball team while I wanted was dancing. Art was what I addicted when I was in secondary school... but what's funny? Instead of buying me paint brush, you sent me to experiment lab. You wanted me to be a doctor back then. Sadly, your wish wasn't fulfilled, and thank for the fucking God's sake, I was so bad in science." - I laughed in sarcastic tone, "I cried my lung out that time. Did you hear me? No? Yes, you were on your business trip so why did I expect you to hear? I was there didn't know how to run away from that damn place so I calm myself down again, standing up, wiping my tear, and continued with those Laboratory Equipment. Time didn't rest, it flew fast until I ended up in high school. I was happy, actually, I was growing up, and I thought you would at least let me have my own choice because you knew that I love photography so much. In contrast, you kept reminding me about you, offered me your precious company. Unbelievable, right? Whatever, I didn't mind tho. I'm your only child and after you, it's me to continue your worthful business. I accepted it anyways, it makes you happy, didn't it? Even if I am not. I've followed everything you want me to do, but there is one thing, Pa. One freaking thing that I wish you to know because it's my fucking life, Dad. It's my own's marriage, my own god's sake, and it's not you to decide whom I need to marry with." - I ended in sharp tone, hoping him to understand what I've been through. I wanted him to know that his child needed her own damn choice. Just for once, if I couldn't get many.

The atmosphere became tense, it went silent. No one decided to talk. 'Well, he might've been rethinking and he will understand me.' I thought as I was waiting for his answer.

"Lisa... I know- I -umm- I'm sorry okay? I know I forced you a lot, I decided everything for you even the subject you study. But Lis, I love you, I want the best for you... I know it is really too fast for you to accept but it doesn't mean you have to marry tomorrow, you guys can meet up and learn about each other first, can't you? I can assure that we are in a good hand because your bride is actually your bestfriend." - He finished and it was beyond my expectation.

"WHAT DID YOU JUST FUCKING SAY???!"

I sweared I couldn't hold my anger no more. He doesn't understand me, he will never try to understand me.

Fortsett å les

You'll Also Like

172K 4.3K 23
"How old are you?" Jennie asked as she started eating. "Guess." Y/N teased her making her let out a sigh. "25" she first guessed which made Y/N shook...
No Homo Av romi.

Fanfiction

56.4K 2.1K 19
(Jenlisa Completed) Two best friends in a room, they might kiss- just kidding. Anyways. Two best friends, contraries who are always either there for...
1.1M 30K 68
"I'm afraid that telling you this will ruin our friendship, but I can't help myself any longer. I can't hide these feelings any longer. I'm madly in...
143K 4.7K 39
Bare in mind that this is a Fanfiction. Everything you read here are all imagination ;) No hate lets just support Includes *MATURED* content, read a...