Guilty Pleasure

By QweenKj

* Warning - STRONG SEXUAL CONTENT!! - Aleah loves her husband , But Her altar ego loves the touch of another... More

Authors Note
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
😘
Refreshed
Is love enough?
💕
Troubled Sea's
Characters ❗️
Troubled Sea's pt 2
Only The Strong Survive
For my Readers 🔥
Only The Strong Survive pt 2
Only the Strong Survive pt 3
Weak Or Weep
Friend Or Foe
Drifting Waves
❗️❗️❗️
Sweet Memories
Sinful Pass
Devious Behavior
Love Or Lust ?
News ❗️
UPDATE SOON.
Dreaming ..
Crashing ..
😘
Soul Searching
❤️
Crashing pt 3
Overload
NEWS
Part title
Guilty pleasure pt 2
🗣🗣🗣

Crashing pt 2

1.5K 19 0
By QweenKj

Leah

"Leah first things first I'm sorry .. I told your husband about Trey . I don't know why but I did I was angry and I knew y'all was back messing around . Leah don't be ma-" Michelle started before I slapped her . " why the FUCK would you do that ?!" I yelled before grabbing my shit to Leave "You stupid ass bitch ! I'm going to make your life hell!" I yelled and she followed me "Leah please!" She yelled " Don't leave ! I'm sorry !" She said following me as I rushed out the door . That dumb as bitch ! She was dead to me . Don't play with my marriage at all! I jumped in my range and sped off calling Jonathan immediately "yeah?" He answered "I'm gone kill that bitch ! Keep her from around me ! I don't want to see her face !" I yelled " W-what's wrong ?" He rushed out " Bitch are you getting dick?! Meet me at my house in a hour you slut!" I said to him before hanging up . Then my husband called " what?!" I answered not thinking about it " What's wrong ?" He said " Nothing just frustrated , what's going on Justin ?" I huffed " Can you go by my moms house?" He asked and I rolled my eyes " Sure Justin , love you gotta go bye" I said hanging up . I didn't feel like dealing with him right now . I got a text from Brandon telling me to come by his new house and I couldn't help my smiles . I rushed home to shower and get dressed .

-
An hour later I arrived to Brandon's home and knocked on the door . He opened the door smiling at me " Hey Leah" he said letting me in " Hi" I said admiring the home . " Go upstairs ma" he said locking up and I did "First door on the right !" He said and I went to his bedroom . It was rose pedals everywhere, candles lit also and I just looked around gushing . "This for you ma" he said lowly in my ear and Before I realized what was about to happen , Brandon was on top of me planting kisses on my neck before kissing my lips as I stuck my tongue in his mouth and in that moment I knew I didn't want this to end . I felt his hands over my body and sliding up my dress he quickly snatched my panties off . I was wet and ready for his mouth to explore . He began to kiss my thighs but I couldn't wait any longer I bite my lip in anticipation. He began to lick my clit and I finally let out a breath I didn't realize I was even holding in . "Mmmhm" I moaned slowly grinding my pussy against his tongue and he gripped my waist holding me in place as he devoured me . My moans where uncontrollably loud his tongue explored me again and again making me cum so hard from it . I smirked after admiring his beard with my juices on it. He shared a kiss full of passion to me and I didn't hesitate to grab his dick and pump it with my hand but he pushed my hand away "it's about you ma" he said pushing my legs up and back giving him access to enter my soaking wet kitty . The feel of him stretching my tight kitty was a craving I've had for a while . It was ecstasy feeling him stuff me with his dick "Fuck!" I moaned out and he grabbed my legs holding them before stroking in and out of me slowly . "P-pleaseeee" I begged wanting him to speed up he groaned and sped up as if on cue letting my legs go to get ear to ear with me " Fuck !" He groaned stroking me at a good steady pace it's as if we were both craving each other so badly . He sped up and I bit my lip " Ooou shit!" I cried out digging my nails in his back he held me close . I looked in his eyes grabbing his hand and placing it on my neck for him to choke me . He was intrigued by my behavior but I'm all for being naughty right now . He was a good boy he choked me lightly and fucked me harder . I was at my point but all my scratching and yelling wasn't stopping him .We both came it was bliss I felt his warm juices fill me up and oddly enough I wanted more . "I wanna see you ride it , can you handle that ?" He asked and I had to process what he said before climbing aboard I reversed cowgirl for him and slid down on his thick member . We both cursed that shit won't get old . I started riding him at a nice steady speed before he slapped my ass and I showed him for sure what I was made of . I bounced on him dick showing my ass literally and it felt so good! "Shittttt !" He said hella excited and I moaned throwing my head back I'm claiming this dick . I sped up then slowed down before speeding him making him drool this was going to be a night to remember for sure . He doubled tapped my leg and got up . Before he could say anything I put my ass up and didn't hesitate to slide in from behind . That's my favorite position so I'm ready for a wild ride . " fuck meee" I moaned and he did just that I felt him deep and he snatched my head back pulling my hair and roughly fucking me "Yesss daddy !" I moaned and he bit his lip groaning while throwing dick in my stomach . I was crying out this shit felt so good I was cumming again and I couldn't wait to feel him doing it inside of me. He pulled out after nutting in me and laid down and I laid my head on his chest . "Leah man I love you girl" he said and I looked up at him .

Michelle

I sat home thinking about how stupid I am for telling her what I've done . I wanted her to pay but I was wrong to step over lines and I knew she'd never be back . After getting dressed my phone started ringing it was Jonathan. I rolled my eyes and declined the call . I will no longer do business with these two . I have business to tend to out of town with an old fling and I won't be back . Leah and I have been friends before everything but I feel that this time it's really over . I just wanted to taste her one last time but I'm done here . Fuck her and I stand on that.

Justin

I sat in our business meeting with my mind on Aleah solely, I wanted my wife happy. I loved her and I'm ready to start our family but we need to talk because nothing was accomplished with me flying in . I don't think she's creeping with Trey but I need answers on this new behavior.
-

Once the meeting was over Amber caught me "Hey where you going ?" She asked "I'm not in the mood for the bar tonight" I said and she sighed "Why not ? We always have a few drinks" she said and I just ignored her until she walked away figuring I could hit the mall do something's for my wife . After about 45mins I arrived at the mall and decided to on getting my wife a few bags and heels to match each one . When I walked in one of the stores I browsed some items before a slim brown skinned women with a perky attitude came along . "hi how can I assist you ?" She asked "At the moment I'm browsing" I said "Looking for something for a girlfriend or.." she trailed off "Wife actually" I said "Oh yeah?" She asked "Yeah actually let me get these three bags and the wallets to match please" I said keeping it short " Yes sir" she said seductively . Women are easily attracted to men with money so I found it funny.

Trey

I had been texting cami apologizing for upsetting her . I just wanted her to figure out who's in Leah's circle and help make sense of this with Trina . I sat near my sister as she slept , I wish she'd wake up I needed answers . There was a light knock at the door it was a nurse "Hi , I wanted to come in and let you know that we may be able to take her off the medicine and allow her to wake up in the morning on her own" she said and I stood "Ok but why ? She's ok?" I asked " She's healing well and she's able to stand the pain she may feel . We'll have her on pain medication routinely and she'll be fine maybe fine enough to take home in a few days ." She said and I couldn't believe it . "Thank you ma'am" I said "Yes sir the doctor will be here shortly to go over the process " she said leaving . "Trina , I don't know what's been going on . But I'm going to get you the help you need I promise" I said holding her hand . It's all my fault ..

Leslie

I sat at my desk after my strategy meeting and decided to call Leah . "Hello?" She answered " Hi , I was wondering if you could come by the office ? I'm here and I wanted to just , I don't know can you come by ?" I asked "Leslie this isn't a good time .. if you have a better offer by tomorrow then call me" she said and I smirked "Sure Leah ." I said before hanging up . I decided to call my colleague to discuss a bigger payout , if she doesn't agree I'll personally write Leah an eight million dollar check . I needed to pick her a little longer , maybe I'm getting somewhere . "Hello ?" Kimberly answered "Hi , I'm calling to discuss a bigger pay out " I said "For who exactly ?" She asked "Aleah Smith" I said awaiting a response "How much ? I'm not sure that's a good idea , we have women that will potentially do this for a cheaper payout" she said "She has more connections, she has been modeling her own clothes , she a businesswoman and she's beautiful" I said "We could find another.." she trailed off "Yeah but I could get your product advertised in her clothing store and website" I said putting my own foot in my mouth at this point because Leah and I didn't talk about this and I'm offering her brand . "That'll get people talking Kimberly" I added "Ok how much for the payout ?" She asked "Uh Eight million" I said clearing my throat "Leslie what?! Are you kidding me?!" She asked "Can I talk to her about this ?" She asked "No that's unnecessary, if you can't then she's not doing it" I said as she paused "This is my all Leslie , into something that can build my brand .." she trailed off "Then trust me" I said before she and I came to an agreement. After some girl talk we hung up and I was beyond happy . I decided to leave the office and prepare for tomorrow. I slid into my Benz and sped off .

-

The next morning I woke up refreshed , I took a shower and made coffee before calling Aleah . "Hello?" She answered "Good morning , could you meet me at the office in an hour ?" I asked and she agreed . After hanging up I jumped up to get dressed in my best fitted dress that exposed my boobs and curves . I was hoping she'd noticed and I was sure to wear my red bottoms that matched the ones I sent her , deep cherry red ombré with black . I was in a great mood to seal a deal .

Leah

After speaking with Leslie I wand curled my hair and got dressed . I decided casual sexy would be a go . I had some distressed jeans high wasted with a white long sleeved cropped top with white and gold Giuseppe stilettos . I headed for the door and as I got comfy and headed down the road I received a call from Jonathan "Yes love?" I answered "Don't yes love me bitch , what happened with you and Michelle?" He asked "Don't get me started , that bitch called my husband and told him I was back fucking Trey ! Bitch we fucked him together !" I said trying not to piss myself off . " I told you business and pleasure don't mix !" He said "Ima check that hoe every time I see her , keep that bitch away from me !" I said and he sighed " Ima talk to her" he said before we hung up . About 20mins later I arrived to her office . I walked to the front desk taking my shades off "Morning , is Ms. Stephenson in?" I asked and Leslie laughed behind me " We're so on first names , how are you ?" She asked and I smiled " I'm well" I said following her to her office. I made myself comfortable "So , what's the offer?" I asked "Eight million" she said short and sweet "Hm , did you draw up the paperwork?" I asked "I can send them over immediately" she said "Great at soon as you send them I'll move forward with reviewing and we may have a deal" I said "Aleah , This is the max offer . My contracts are good you know" she said "Why don't you look them over now yourself , I need an answer first thing in the morning" she said "Sure I can look it over , I'll answer when I'm comfortable doing so" I said finding it funny . I sat on her desk "Are you going to pull it up or watch me?" I asked "S-sure" she said sitting at her desk starting to pull up everything . I texted away explaining to Jonathan why I refuse to help Michelle in any way shape or form and the deal is off the table . In the middle of doing so Khloe texted me "Busy? Call me" I smirked reading it I knew she wanted to see me and I wanted to definitely see her . "Ahem!" Leslie cleared her throat and I looked up "You can speak Leslie , just email it . Something came up I have to go" I said "Aleah you just got here" she said standing up . "I'm aware , I gotta go" I said grabbing my purse and heading for the door . Leslie blocked the door "When are you going to stop running from me?" She said getting in my face "I don't run from a soul" I said looking her in her eyes " You have a good day now" I said brushing past her and heading for my car . I got in and took off down the road before calling khloe .

Leslie

"Mrs. Stephenson you have a call from Ken" the receptionist , Kori said . "Take a message" I said before shutting my door . Leah drives me insane how hard she acts . My head is in the game and I am focused , she'll be mine soon enough and I'll make sure it's worth while . I think I'll pay her a visit of my own .. better yet she'll come to me . I sat back in my chair planning in my head how I can get this deal finalized. I looked at the sofa in my office and smirked , she left her Chanel shades , she'll be back I thought . I sent her an email with the contract also instructing her to come over tomorrow evening for a meet and greet with Kimberly.

Khloe

"Aaahhh !" Leah moaned rocking her hips back and forth feeding me her pussy . She didn't hesitate to pull her dress up and allow me to rip off her thong to taste her sweetness . She moaned for me loudly as I licked and sucked her clit she was ready to cum for me I slid my finger in her asshole that made her cum harder . "fuckkkkk!" She yelled cuming and fucking my face faster . When she was done i got her out of that dress and she didn't hesitate to get on top of me to grind her little pussy with mine . "Mmm" she moaned and I moaned a little eying her perky tits and I decided to show them some attention. I moved in sync with Leah this shit felt so good and her moans filling the room was everything . I made her speed up moaning and she grabbed my neck grinding on me before we came . "Shit" she said and I smirked I laid her down spreading her legs I got between them and I shoved my fingers in her "Ooooh!" She moaned and I worked my fingers in and out of her before leaning down to kiss her she started to play with my clit "mmmhm" she moaned before sticking her tongue in my mouth . "Yesssss" she moaned as I sped up and her phone started ringing . She didn't make me stop , she didn't stop . We were so close to our points we didn't want to stop . I shoved my fingers in and out of her she was about to cum and that damn phone rung again . "Ooou fuck!" She moaned out and I bit my lip before my legs started shaking we were done . Before I could say anything her phone started ringing again "Answer it !" I said and she shoved her fingers in my mouth before answering "Hello ?" She said and I licked her fingers teasing before I left her to deal with whomever. After maybe ten minutes, I returned to the room and Leah was fully dressed and looked untouched, like a Barbie or something it was strange. She could just jump back into her day freshly every time . "See you at work I hope you enjoyed your lunch break , these are for you" she said giving me the tore thong and kissing my lips. That damn Leah , she was ..

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

528K 18.4K 172
**BOOK ONE OF THE FORBIDDEN LUST SERIES** "How am I supposed to become your brother when all I want to do is f**k you senseless?!" Aleah just wanted...
645K 24.1K 25
Years ago I had my revenge, and reclaimed my kingdom from the Usurper who murdered my father. Edeva Delsor, his only daughter, managed to escape me...
1K 2 13
He pushes me against the wall and let his body rest on me as I arch mine against his to feel his body closer, slowly caressing my thighs towards the...
21.1K 216 8
She had a picture perfect family . A loving mother and father and bomb best friends, but sadly her world came crashing down. When her father died sh...