How to Top

Af onelasttae

in which the school's resident badboy helps a seemingly unattractive loser win the heart of his best friend... Mere

01 :: milk tea & pork broth
02:: life scarring things & feelings
03 :: ugly pajamas & ugly people
04 :: ugly crushes & pretty deals
05 :: smart asses & dumbasses
06 :: makeovers & disasters
07 :: subpar flirting & shitty liars
08 :: pick-up lines & put downs
09 :: pals & not so good pals
10 :: fake & faker
11 :: fake dates & the real deal
12 :: right & wrong
13 :: platonic hickeys & heated stuff
15 :: controlled chaos & messes
16 :: want & need
17 :: besties & little shits
18 :: broken hearts & broken dicks
19 :: on purpose & accidental grinding
20 :: arguments & questionable news
21 :: road trips & home
22 :: true feelings & careful lies
23 :: country boys & flower fields
24 :: stars & everything in between
25 :: questions & literally no answers
26 :: magical sticks & heartwarming gays
27 :: boyfriends & boy friends
28 :: the part & the whole
29 :: new friends & annoying flirts
30 :: redos & no turning back
31 :: lost & found
32 :: temporary & permanent
33 :: moving on & remembering it all
34 :: happy surprises & dirty plays
35 :: saying always & being okay
36 :: happy thoughts & painful conversations
37 :: the nerd & the fuckboy
EPILOGUE
HOW TO BE HUMAN (PREQUEL)

14 :: remember & forget

83K 5K 27.2K
Af onelasttae

my one & only PSA for today:
they switch

now please, let us focus
on our good friends here🥰

♡♡♡

♡♡♡

"There's somebody waiting for you," Nayeon said, standing by the entrance to the meeting room with her hands folded over her lap. The boy lifted his gaze away from his phone, still smiling from those ridiculous texts.

"Is it Jeongguk?" He asked, knowing the younger liked to drop by on the slow days.

Sometimes he brought food and boba, and the two of them sat there for hours, talking about stupid things and cracking jokes until they were wheezing. Other times, Jeongguk would drop by, kiss his cheek, put his head on the table, and take a nap.

Taehyung didn't really mind those moments as long as Jeongguk was there. Sure, he might be annoying sometimes, but nothing could replace his company. It felt nice to have him there by his side.

Made his day just a little bit more tolerable.

"Actually no. It's the setter on the volleyball team." Taehyung sat up in his chair, blinking rapidly at the girl. That he didn't expect. He gulped, brushing his blue locks in a half-assed attempt to fix his looks.

Park Jimin. His heart still fluttered at the thought of him, and the idea of him was ever so perfect in his mind. He could picture his pretty smile, and the way his eyes turn into little half-moons, which Taehyung could stare at and trace for hours if he got the chance.

But to be honest, it was somewhat weird, finally talking to him when he spent most of his highschool days dreaming to even breathe in the same room as him for a couple minutes.

Now Jimin texted him almost every day, and the older kept asking him out, but Taehyung simply wasn't ready for that yet so he denied him. He was just too nervous, knowing there was a potential for him to mess up and lose Jimin's attention he wanted so badly.

The longer he spent practicing with Jeongguk, the more confident he felt, and he really, really wanted to date Jimin for a long time. Sure, he was avoiding him lately, and the last time he saw him was at that volleyball game, but all of this was for the right reason.

Jimin didn't remember him, and when he finally did, he would date Park Jimin and be perfect enough for his standards. There was nothing else that could possibly change his mind.

Jeongguk was just a friend there to help him, and nothing more.

"The setter?" She nodded. "Let him in then."

Nayeon left the room, and in a couple moments, Park Jimin replaced her. He entered with his hands slipped in his pockets, a crooked smirk on his pretty lips Taehyung just wanted to kiss, and his blonde hair in effortless waves over his head.

"What brings you here?" Taehyung asked, gaze following the older as he sat down beside him.

"You," Jimin winked at him, and frick, he swore his heart stopped. If the room were any quieter, he knew Jimin could probably hear his heart hammer in the cavern of his chest.

"Okay, be serious," He tried to fight the smile on his mouth, teeth sinking onto his bottom lip. "Why are you here?"

"I have to have a reason to see you?" Jimin asked, his eyebrows easing on his soft features. "What if I want to see you just because?"

"Stop," Taehyung murmured, rolling his eyes. "I know you volleyball players. You guys always want something."

"Oh really? I hope you're not comparing me to Jeongguk," He watched as the older pressed his lips into a tight line, and immediately alarms went off in Taehyung's head. Wait, crap, he probably shouldn't talk about Jeongguk at all.

"No, I'm not. Why would I?" He snorted, trying to wave it off, but he could still see the faint irritation in Jimin's narrowed gaze.

"I heard you two were close," Jimin said, crossing his arms over the table, leaning foreward in his seat.

"You did? You know we're just friends," Taehyung raised an eyebrow at him, adam's apple bobbing nervously in his throat.

"Really? I thought you weren't into me because I was best friends with Jeongguk. I didn't know he had any besides me, to be honest. Jeongguk doesn't really make friends," Jimin shrugged. Taehyung, however, didn't understand what he meant.

"Oh! You didn't know that, did you? I've known him for years, and he isn't quite the friendly person. Most of the time he's being fake just 'cause he doesn't want to be that person," The blonde said cooly.

"Jeongguk's not like that," Taehyung murmured, the skin between his brows scrunching together. "He's the sweetest person I've ever met."

"Sweetheart, that's an act. I've never seen Jeongguk genuine with anyone except me," He chuckled lowly. "But I guess he could be fond of you for a... certain reason."

"What do you—," The younger of the two frowned, slightly confused by what he meant, but Jimin simply shook his head, silencing him.

"Enough talk about Jeongguk," Jimin snapped softly, lips curving into an essence of a frown. "I did not come here to talk to you about him when I could be practicing."

"He's irrelevant right now."

"Alright. If you say so," Taehyung said, swallowing. At that, Jimin's features eased, a smile replacing the frown quicker than Taehyung could comprehend.

"Great! Well, tomorrow's our final game for the preseason championship. You're gonna be there, right?" He didn't want to tell him Jeongguk begged him to come so he kept quiet, nodding once.

"I was wondering if you wanted to wear my jersey! I have an extra one, and it's tradition for every ace to give their jersey to somebody that matters to them!"

"You want me to wear your jersey? Like, the number 13?" Jimin nodded eagerly, giving him a sugary smile. Taehyung licked his lips, not quite expecting that to be honest, but it was Jimin— he just couldn't say no to him.

It wasn't like Jeongguk would be mad at him. The younger made jokes about Taehyung wearing his jersey with his last name on it, but those were stupid jokes they made on a daily basis. Jeongguk didn't mean it, and he knew Taehyung liked Jimin.

Jeongguk would understand, right?

"Okay. Sure. I'd love to wear your jersey at the game tomorrow," Taehyung said, telling himself he was sure of this decision over and over in his head. The more he said it, the more he believed it.

"Fantastic. You'd look amazing! Everyone would see that you're gonna be mine," Jimin teased, not failing to erupt a thousand little butterflies in Taehyung's stomach.

"Yeah," He gathered all of his courage into a crooked smirk, feeling that familiar warmth spread across his cheeks.

"But I think it's the opposite, doll."

"E-excuse me?" Jimin raised an eyebrow at him, eyebrows knitted together. Taehyung channeled the confidence inside of him to sit straighter in his chair, the smirk he wore silently teasing him.

"You heard me," Taehyung said, adjusting the cuffs to his white-button up. "Who said I was yours?"

"I? I thought that was already—," Jimin swallowed, eyes slightly widening as he eyed the younger up and down. Taehyung pushed his swivel chair out so that it was next to Jimin's, leaning closer to the older.

He didn't know what he was thinking, really. He was running on what he wanted to do with Jimin ever since he met him, and all the things that Jeongguk taught him.

Sure, they haven't gone on a date yet, but Taehyung wasn't letting this moment pass off.

"Really? You're letting yoursef believe that, doll?" The tip of his tongue flicked across his lip, wettening the skin. "Sure, I'm wearing your jersey, but I'm gonna show everyone that you're already mine."

"H-how so? I can't add anything to my uniform," The older scoffed, his jaw visibly tightening. Taehyung rolled his eyes, reaching forward and playfully yanking at his tie.

"Who said I was gonna do something to your uniform?" Taehyung smirked, leaning back and crossing his arms over his chest.

Jimin glanced back and forth between his tie and Taehyung, mouth slightly ajar, unsure what to say to that. Maybe those lessons were paying off.

"W-who told you to be such a flirt?" Jimin cleared his throat, adjusting his tie, gaze focusing solely on Taehyung.

"Nobody. I was just holding myself back," He said, carding his blue hair, touseling it. Something flashed in Jimin's narrowed gaze, making his heart twitch.

"And you expect me to wait when you're ready? I'm not patient," The blonde scoffed, subtly eyeing him up and down. At that, Taehyung could feel his ego swell in his chest.

"Well you gotta learn, doll. I don't like brats," He shrugged nonchalantly. "I'll accept your offer when I want to."

"I'm done with you," Jimin snapped, getting up from his chair. Taehyung rolled his eyes, shooting out of his chair, hand flying out to wrap around the older's tiny wrist. He pulled him back, smirking at the way Jimin's eyes widened.

"Confident. I don't remember you being this way," He murmured, and it took a moment for Taehyung to realize what he meant. His expression softened, and fuck, his heart was on the verge of palpitating.

"You remember me?" Taehyung whispered, chest squeezing, senses drowned out by the incessant throbbing of his heart against his ribs.

He remembered him.

"Of course," Something flickered across Jimin's features, but Taehyung couldn't quite decipher it.
"I always did. I was just playing with you that time," He smirked up at him, his other hand tucking aside his blonde hair.

"I remember we used to work together. Is that what you wanted to hear?" Jimin lifted an eyebrow at him.

"Yeah," Taehyung found himself saying without thinking. He couldn't hear anything over the sound of his heartbeat thrashing around in his ears. At thay, Jimin's lips eased into the prettiest smile.

"Not so confident now, are you?" Jimin chuckled, freeing his wrists from his grisp. Taehyung held his breath, watching as his hand slid up his chest, his small fingers curling around his own tie.

"What else do you want?" The younger murmured, struggling to even his breathing when Jimin stepped closer. The blonde had to tilt his head up to meet his gaze, and honestly it melted his heart. He swallowed, wondering where the hell this was going.

"For you to go on a date with me," He said, vowels dripping in honey as he traced a little heart over Taehyung's chest. "I won't take 'no' as answer."

"Well you gotta convince me first, doll," Taehyung chuckled, slightly tilting his head to the side, trying to get a better look at the older. He was gorgeous up close, and fuck, he wanted him.

He waited so long to have this moment, and now it was happening. The Park Jimin was inches away from him, and if he just reached out, touched him, then his dreams would be his new reality.

"Convince you? You just want so much from me," The older pouted, his other hand reaching up to pat Taehyung's cheek. His touch was cold against his skin, enough to send a chill down the curve of his spine.

He wasn't lying. He did. "What else do you want me to do? Get on my knees and beg?" Jimin teased, though he missed the way his jaw clenched. "Why the fuck would I do that for you?"

"Fine. I'll go on a date with you," Taehyung didn't know why he didn't fight back, stand his ground just a little while longer. But he supposed it was the way Jimin held all the strings to his heart and tangled them in ways that tugged at it, played with it.

"Good," He smiled brightly, tugging his tie so their faces were a mere couple inches apart. "You're gonna be my date to the preseason banquet!"

The banquet. Wait, wasn't that the one Jeongguk asked him to go to? Before Taehyung open his mouth and explain that he couldn't do that, the older's smile fell from his lips.

"Second thoughts already?" He murmured, words dragging slowly as his grip around Taehyung's tie tightened. The younger simply shook his head, gaze fixating on Jimin's flawless features he remembered spending hours gushing about when he was ugly.

"It's a date," Jimin said, his lips hovering over his.

"You gonna kiss me, doll?" Taehyung teased, swearing everything seemed to stop around him.

"I was thinking about it," The older chuckled gently. "Why should I? You don't deserve it since you kept me waiting."

"If you won't kiss me, I won't wear your jersey," He said smoothly, the edge of his lip quirking upward. "And I won't tell you what I meant by showing everyone that you're gonna be mine."

"Oh? We're gonna be like this, aren't we?" Jimin giggled, his other hand gently smacking Taehyung's chest. "Since you're so desperate." He rolled his eyes, a smile playing on his lips as he leaned forward.

And Taehyung kissed him.

He tasted sweet, his plump lips like heaven on his own. His hand flew up to the side of Jimin's neck, cupping it as he pulled him closer, wanting to taste every inch of him he could reach but he knew he had more chances to do that later.

He bit playfully at the older's bottom lip, teasing the skin between his teeth before pulling away with a soft pop. He glanced down at Jimin, who was staring up at him with a smile. He released his tie, gently pushing him back.

"You gonna tell me what it is?" Jimin asked, and for some reason a part of Taehyung's stomach dropped when he stared a little too long at his face, trying to find that sparkle in his eyes he was used to seeing in Jeongguk's.

He shook the thought out of his mind, masking his mild disappointment with a smirk, "I'll meet you at the lockers at tomorrow's game."

"Fuck you," Jimin rolled his eyes, slowly sauntering backward to the door. "You're lucky you're pretty."

"See you," Taehyung winked at him, and when the setter finally left his office, he let out the breath he didn't know he was holding this entire time.

He collapsed back down on his swivel chair, leaning back as he spun aimlessly on it. It took him a couple seconds to realize that holy frick, he did kiss Park Jimin, and Park Jimin actually kissed him back!

"Holy shit," He whispered, the curse foreign on his lips but at that moment, it summed the jumble of thoughts in his head. He tried to calm his heart bashing against his chest, but all of it was fruitless.

In that singular moment he didn't think would ever happen but did, nothing else seemed to matter. Not even his phone which went off with notifications from Jeongguk.

Park Jimin remembered him, and he kissed him. Who knew things were actually working out like they were supposed to.

♡♡♡

"Ready to beat Ansan Prep ass?" Yugyeom roughly patted Jeongguk's back as the team were in the locker room, getting ready for their game in an hour.

"You know they're an easy team to beat," San said, standing shirtless by his locker as he dug for his special Libero jersey. "Those guys can't block for shit."

"Exactly. That is why we are gonna destroy their asses!" Yugyeom said, ignoring the way Jeongguk snorted. He pulled off his shirt, replacing it for his black jersey— 12.

"Oh that bracelet. Jeon you gotta remove it," San said, but the older merely gave him a dirty look and he quieted down.

While he was shrugging on his jersey, he noticed his spare one hanging with his Olympic team jacket. His eyebrows eased on his features as he quickly put his shirt on to grab it off the hanger.

"Ah, do you have a special someone to give that to?" Yugyeom asked, leaning over to get a better look at his white jersey. "Did you forget tradition already?"

"No, I didn't," Jeongguk murmured, thumbing the material. He knew traditions well. Give your jersey to a person that matters to you, and apparently it helped you play better.

He didn't really believe in that bullshit, and the aces of the team were only allowed to do it. That being Jimin and him, but he hadn't seen Jimin around yet. The guy was probably running late, though he knew Jimin never gave his jersey away either.

And for the last few years he was on the team, he didn't give anyone his jersey and they played just fine. Or well, he did.

But for some reason, a part of him wondered if he should give it to Specs. Taehyung kinda mattered to him, and even though he didn't believe in any of that superstitious crap, he guessed it wouldn't hurt to try it.

"You gonna give it to your hot nerd boyfriend if he shows up?" Yugyeom asked, wiggling his eyebrows at him. Jeongguk glanced up from the jersey, frowning.

"Boyfriend? I don't have one," Jeongguk said, a little confused when Yugyeom and San exchange knowing looks.

"I have a friend. Not a boyfriend."

"Uh, yeah you do. That guy you walk around with to literally every class. The student council president," Yugyeom said, leaning against the locker. Jeongguk, on the otherhand, put the jersey aside and was tying his shoes on.

"Oh that guy? I remember him," San said. At that, Jeongguk's head whipped up, brows drawn together. He expected some mean shit and was ready to defend Specs, but San merely grinned.

"He helped tutor me in math! Really nice guy, and I thought his glasses were pretty cool." Oh.

"His name was Kim Taehyung, and I've heard he got some insane makeover?" San glanced between them, slightly confused why Jeongguk was staring at him.

"You remember Kim Taehyung?" Jeongguk asked, ignoring the weird look Yugyeom was giving him.

"Of course I do," San nodded. "He was chill. I don't understand why so many people judged him for his looks and immediately trashed him."

Jeongguk didn't say anything. He tried to hide the smile twitching at his lips as he pulled his knee pads on, glad to hear there were some nice people out there that appreciated Taehyung for what he was worth.

"You should give him your jersey," San blurted out. "I don't know what you two are, but he looks like he means something to you. Who knows, he might give you some goodluck~."

These guys were fucking idiots, Jeongguk thought, rolling his eyes. "That stuff s'not true."

"So? Still do it," Yugyeom grabbed his extra jersey and shoved it toward Jeongguk once he stood up, nearly making him stumble back.

"Cuff him already. Make him yours."

"Don't ever say that shit again," Jeongguk grumbled, folding the jersey over in his hands. "You watch way too many dramas."

"No I don't," Yugyeom snorted. "I just believe in true love, and I'm getting those vibes from ya'll."

"Yoo me too dude!" San gasped. The two of them reached over a poor freshman changing and high-fived. Jeongguk was not at all impressed.

"Honestly Jeon, somebody could write a 200k word slowburn on you two, and I'd read it," Yugyeom said, earning a weird look from the older.

"What? I'm just saying. You guys would be cute."

"C'mon. This is literally fate telling you to give him your jersey and show how much you care!" Yugyeom reached over and squeezed his shoulder, completely disregarding the disgust on Jeongguk's features.

"You need to lay it off on your dramas," Jeongguk muttered, but eventually he gave in. "Fine. But to make this clear, we are friends. F-R-I-E-N-D-S."

"Sure, and San is not a fucking twink." Yugyeom rolled his eyes, flinching when San hurled a towel in his direction.

"Oh shit! Jeon, guess who's standing by the locker room door! The love of your—,"

"Shut up before I spike a volleyball to your face," He grumbled, but of course, it didn't stop them.

The two idiots ran behind him, basically shoving Jeongguk to go and pursue Taehyung. He almost told them to get a grip, but when he finally looked over to where they were pointing at, every thought of his crashed to an abrupt stop.

There he was— Kim Taehyung, his friend, or pal, or whatever the fuck they were. He was looking around, but Jeongguk couldn't help notice what he was wearing. He actually took his advice up for once on what to wear.

He was in one of Jeongguk's black hoodies that he gave him and matched it with a pair of ripped skinny jeans that hugged his thighs. Too bad at this angle Jeongguk couldn't see his glorious ass, but there was no way he was going to admit that out loud.

Nobody needed to know what they did together, and honestly he didn't need to pop a boner right now.

Besides that, he noticed his blue hair was pushed back by a black bandana, loose strands framing his face. He wasn't even wearing his glasses either, so he assumed he wore contacts.

"Holy fuck he's hot," San murmured. "Ow! The fuck was that for?" He yelped, rubbing the back of his head where Yugyeom smacked him.

"His ass is reserved for Jeongguk, and Jeongguk only," Yugyeom declared.

Jeongguk really hated his team members sometimes.

Taehyung, however, didn't stand there for too long and went off the other way. Jeongguk's brows furrowed, wondering where he was going.

"Go! Give him your jersey before he runs away!" Yugyeom pushed Jeongguk forward. "Shoot your fucking shot."

"I play fucking volleyball not basketball you actual deformed pickle," Jeongguk snapped, trying to shove him off, but it wasn't so easy being held in place by a libero and a middle blocker that was basically a wall.

"So what! We have a fucking net too! Same thing!" He said, shoving Jeongguk again and finally letting go. He spun around, giving them death glares.

"Dude stop staring at us. I know I'm hot and San is a prepubescent teen, but Taehyung is going away!"

Yugyeom gestured him to go, but Jeongguk didn't quite budge. He wasn't so sure if he should, and Yugyeom wasn't exactly helping.

"I will make sure Jimin won't set to you," Yugyeom threatened, which eventually made the older cave in.

"Fine," Jeongguk sighed, turning back around to go down the same hall Taehyung went. "I'll go." And with that, he went, trying to block out the cheers his teammates gave him as he sped up his pace.

Jeongguk knew they were fucking idiots, and as much as he wanted to hate them, his lips betrayed him. A smile unfolded itself over his mouth, staying put despite Jeongguk's best efforts to pack it away.

He glanced down at his jersey, guessing maybe it didn't hurt to ask Taehyung if he wanted to wear it. After all, he shouldn't freak out— they were friends. It wasn't like a sudden marriage proposal.

Plus he couldn't help but wonder what Taehyung would look like wearing his jersey.

Of course, his thoughts remained PG, and the image that formed in his mind beat any other dirty thought (beside the ones about Taehyung's fantastic ass).

Imagine, whenever he looked out to the crowd after a kill, Taehyung would be cheering for him, wearing his jersey with his number and last name on it. In that moment, he would be the only thing that mattered— in a platonic way.

Maybe Taehyung could be his lucky charm.

Just as Jeongguk turned the corner, he stopped, frowning at a weird breathy sound that surely wasn't supposed to happen in a locker room. It didn't take him long to know it was a moan, but who would be moaning?

It was too high-pitched to be Taehyung's moans. He knew what they sounded like from the last time they made out. Jeongguk could identify it anywhere if he got the chance (not in a weird way).

Curious, he decided to glance over the corner of the lockers, expecting to see stupid freshmen getting nasty before a volleyball game. He was ready to break it up and threaten them to get out, or else he would report them to the coach like he usually did.

He loved seeing their scared reactions. Freshmen were literal idiots.

But it wasn't freshman that he saw. It was Jimin, being pressed up against locker, and it didn't take him long to realize who the person that was pining him with their face buried in his neck was.

The blue hair was a dead give away.

Jeongguk stood there, stunned as he hid his jersey behind his back. He swallowed thickly, noticing over Taehyung's hoodie was Jimin's jersey 13, and his last name PARK on his back. Jeongguk blinked, hoping he was seeing things, but he knew that wouldn't work.

His stomach dropped.

Jimin's eyes were hooded as he let out airy moans, his small hands grasping at Taehyung's hair, pulling at while Specs sucked purple hickies down his neck.

Before Jeongguk could leave, his gaze met Jimin's, and the older merely smirked at him. He winked, knowing damn well what he doing, and that was enough to piss Jeongguk off.

His jaw clenched, teeth trembling as he gritted them together, blood practically boiling. Jimin kept his eyes on him the entire time, a sly smile on his lips as he moaned louder for him to hear.

Fuck, Jeongguk couldn't stand there, watching Specs do that to somebody that wasn't... him, yet his legs refused to even move. He witnessed Jimin push his Specs off of him, looking up at him before leaning forward, kissing him on the lips.

Jeongguk didn't know why he felt so dizzy. It was as if a wave of nausea crashed over him and yanked him under without any warning. He wasn't supposed to feel like this; he knew this was going to happen.

He knew Taehyung never liked him. They were just friends, yet standing there, watching this go down was enough to have his insides twisting into knots.

There was no fucking way he was giving him his jersey.

His final straw was when Jimin started to trail kisses down Taehyung's jaw just like he did and leave a hickey on his neck the same way Jeongguk did. He squeezed his eyes shut, inhaling sharply to get a grip of himself and turned the other way, leaving.

He ran back to their main lockers, keeping his head down. He brushed past Yugyeom and San, not in the fucking mood to dea with their questions as he went back to his locker. His teammates silenced when he threw his locker open, the metal crashing against the other lockers, echoing throughout the room.

Jeongguk shoved his jersey inside, seeing nothing but red. He slammed the door shut, unable to meet the eyes of anyone— not even Yugyeom and San.

"Meet me on the court," Jeongguk murmured, unable to control his breathing, his hands coiling into fists by his sides.

Everyone in the room murmured in agreement, watching as Jeongguk stormed out of the locker room without another word.

"What happened?" Jimin came out, breathless while he adjusted his jersey to see his teammates standing in a circle, nobody saying a word.

"Did I miss anything?" He batted his eyelashes innocently at them, pretending to be genuinely lost.

Yugyeom and San glanced at one another, both sporting uneasy expression. They weren't the only ones to notice the line of hickies, flowers of purple, red and pink blossoming on the side of Jimin's neck.

It wasn't the first time he went to a game like this, but Yugyeom and San weren't stupid.

"Nothing. We're just heading out," Yugyeom smiled, patting Jimin's shoulder, eyeing the hickies on his neck with distaste. He glanced over at the team, gesturing at them to follow them.

All Yugyeom and San knew, was that, thanks to Jeongguk being angry, this game was going to be horrifying.

♡♡♡

big question here: vmin or taekook

also hihi i love u guys & this is my last
update until monday ((: i also start online
school this week as well, so i may not
be constant with daily updates! i'll try to get
one out, but apologies in advance for
no daily posts💛💛 lub u guys!
— mela

Fortsæt med at læse

You'll Also Like

11.8K 760 12
"What a coincidenc-" "I thought Mina was coming with you?" [one set of twins. one boy. one-sided love.] In which popular boy, Jeon Jeongguk, is in de...
23.2K 1.3K 30
Kim Taehyung has had a long-standing crush on his classmate Park Jimin and finds himself engaged to the obedient son of his dad's friend. Taehyung is...
291K 8.6K 17
Taehyung was a playboy kookie was innocent what will happen if they meet? #71 btssmut #87 btstaehyung #92 btsscenarios #162 yaoifanfic #210 happyendi...
139K 7.5K 35
Taehyung moves to a new city with his father. There he meets and befriends Jimin. They both become so comfortable with one another and wish to be tog...