BE GONE ONCELER X READER ADDI...

Bởi CringeConcern

HI THIS IS CHAD the Frat boy. nahhh, not really.... Just a pre-teen girl who has a crush on THe once-ler in... Xem Thêm

Fallin' For Him
UPDATE!
Really use a Wish Right Now
Promise
The Opimitisic Fools
Pure Bliss
Thank You for the +400 Reads!
A Thing that Everyone Needs!
New Alliance
A New Day
Red Handed
Forgive and Forget
The Beginning of Something...
Just like in the Movies
The End (or is it? >:))
Thank you for the 2,900+ reads!
To the Fools who Dream
Money Runs the World
Strong (Duct Tape) Family Bonds
The Other Woman
Thank you for the 5,600+
Heart Broke
It's a cold cold world
Million Dollar Man
Because I Love You
Every Man gets his Wish
Wake me up inside
You're beautiful, and I'm insane
New Moon
Oh no not another A/N...
2 Days Ago
Obstacles of Love
Daddy Devito Approve
Home Sweet Home
Thank you!
Shoutout: To anyone who wants a shoutout pls let me know here.

Are You Flirting with Me?

11.5K 233 2.3K
Bởi CringeConcern

P.S. Play this song while reading this chapter if you want to. 

'Did he just call me a bunny?' You thought confusingly. 

'Onceler just call me a bunny?' You ask yourself again.

'Me?'

???

'Not even just any bunny...'

'But a cute bunny!'  You touch your face with your hands as you can feel your face blushing furiously. You are secretly fan girling about how Onceler hit on you. 

How he really flirted with you!!

But then your doubts devour your brain!

'Maybe, he tried to be funny?' You thought while your hand cups your chin with doubt.

'Maybe, he just tried to lighten up the mood?' You look up at the baby blue sky and then to the emerald green grass. You try to remember all the Onceler x reader fanfictions you read in DevianArt, Wattpad, and Tumblr at 3am. 

"As far as I can remember, he is a really shy socially awkward, cute guy type. He is definitely not the confident, attractive guy to even be flirting with some random bunny.... I mean girl hiding behind a bush."

Still, you are secretly fan girling about Onceler hit on you.

.

And then it hit you.

.

Like really...

.

Something really hit you.

.

On your shoulder.

.

Yikes!

You react slowly to the hit and scream in pain!

"MAMA MIA PIZZARIA GIVE ME THE KRABBY PATTY FORMULA!" You yell.

"WHO IS RESPONSIBLE TO OVERTHROWN THE GREAT EMPRESS OF BUNNY  TOWN, Y/N!?!?!?"

"I did." You heard a stern jerky voice.

You look up and sees a green fist.

It was the Grin-

.... I mean 

THE ONCE-LER!

'Why would he punch such a cute bunny?' You thought.

"What was that for?" You ask to the skinny hipster with the strength of ten men.

"Because you called me "the not confident, attractive guy."  He replies back.

"Wait, how do you know? Can you read my thoughts?" You asked.

"No," He reply. "The narrator accidently puts double quotation marks around that disturbing thought of yours. Shame on you." 

NARRATOR: SIIIIIIIKKKKKKKEEEEEE!

You holler at the sky, "WHHHHHHHHHHY!?!?!"

NARRATOR: I actually did that on purpose in order to thicken the plot. Got to be real thick!

You look at the screen with disgust or laughter.

"Anyway, I am sorry for the disturbing comments, Onceler." You said while looking Onceler with such pity eyes.

"Do not worry about it. I am sorry that I punched you." He replies while grabbing your hands and help you get up on your two feet.

"Wait, how do you know my name?" he asks suspiciously.

'Crap, how am I supposed to explain this?' You thought, panicking internally.

'Hey, sorry to break this to you but this world is not real since it's a movie, and I watch this movie 24/7 just because I am soo oooo ooo obsessed with you even though you turn into a greedy jerk during the movie but I still love you and your overly large sunglasses and your guitar solo, and your nice green suit, and ....' you thought.

You were about to speak up until he interrupts you. You snap out of your obsessive thoughts and put all your attention to Onceler.

"I know how you know my name. You probably heard me introduce myself to the Lorax." he says cheerfully.

"Yes!" You exclaim with your fists in the air like a cheerleader doing a high v-pose.

"Yes! Exactly, I eavesdrop your conversation." You laugh while having a panicking look on your face.

Onceler gives you a stern look. Your smile turns into a frown, and your fists fall to both sides of your body.

"I mean, I just pay attention to that part of the conversation." You stuttered while placing your arms behind your back. You look at the ground.

He laughs.

Onceler takes a step closer to you with his hands behind his back and says, "So, you must be THE GREAT EMPRESS OF BUNNY TOWN, Y/N!" 

Onceler smirks at you. He was mocking you but in a cute, adorable way. You can feel your heart beating fast, ready to vroom out of your chest like a cheesenoddle. 

'Yes, but no. I mean..." You stuttered, avoiding eye contact with Onceler.

'Gosh, now I'm the socially shy awkward...' You thought while rolling your eyes.

After you calm down, you gather up your thoughts and you introduce yourself with pride.

For the second time.

"My name is Y/N."

"Glad to properly meet you Y/N." Onceler replies back, giving you a warm smile.

'It was actually nice to meet Onceler. Even though we got off from a rocky start, but now it feels great to have this bonding moment together.' You thought.

This song is playing in the background.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

"Hello?"

"I'm still here."

The Lorax interrupts the beautiful moment and The Wanted's beautiful song with his stern, handsome voice. You turn around to look at the Lorax and introduce yourself to him. 

"Hi. How are ya! The name's Y/N." You hold out your hand towards him.

He shooks you hand.

"Good to meet you kid. You already know that I am the Lorax. I speak for the trees. And no, I am not a hippy." He says.

"'ight." You respond back, with a smile on your face.

"I assume you are not with that bean pole, are you?" The Lorax asks. He is pointing at Onceler with an annoying look on his face.

"Of course not. I'm not with Onceler. In fact, I am glad that we are not even related that way I can- ....Wait, what?" You say confusingly.

The two males look at you with a concerning look. You just cover your face with one of your hands, ashamed of the things that the narrator made you say.

"Anyway, I advise you guys to leave." The Lorax says and begins to mind his own business. He left, leaving you and Onceler alone. You can see the Lorax's beautiful orange fur shine under the great gleaming golden sun. Oh how the fishes sing within his present as the Lorax walks pass them. They treat him the king he is!

What a beautiful view!

You keep staring at the Lorax until you can't see his silhouette anymore. 

"Well, anyway I guess I see you later." Onceler says.

"Yeah, sure." You said.

Onceler walks back to his house and he turns to see you staring at him.

"Would you like to see how bad can I be?" He blurted out. 

(NARRATOR: Enough to go to jail.)

You replicate the same facial expression too.

"Are you flirting with me?" You ask while tilting your head to your left.

"No."

"I am foreshadowing" He replies back. 

TO BE CONTINUED...

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

129K 3.1K 15
You have been working for the Once-ler as his trusted secretary for one year. However, you have grown tired of his ruthless deforestation and decide...
14.2K 210 45
You are a successful businesswoman who made her way to fame through hard work and independance. Business as usual, until a collaboration with an upco...
143K 2.7K 18
Hoping for the best in your toxic relationship with the greedler you debate whether being with him is the best option
64K 1.4K 16
#1 on the #onceler tag by June 2021 #1 on the #lorax tag by October 2021 EDITING!! playing their song by joseph lorusso Y/N was just like the man in...