𝐁𝐋𝐎𝐒𝐒𝐎𝐌 𝐇𝐈𝐆𝐇 𝐒𝐂�...

By Eddy622

****A Wattpad Featured Novel**** • • • (Book one) Many of us, have read lots... More

|| Cast ||
||1.
||2.
||3.
||4.
||5.
||6.
||7.
||8.
||9.
||10.
||11.
||12.
||13.
||14.
||15.
||16.
||17.
||18.
||19.
||20.
||21.
||22.
||23.
||24.
||25.
||26.
||27.
||28.
||29.
||30.
||31.
||32.
||33.
||34.
||35.
||36.
||37.
||38.
||39.
||40.
||41.
||43.
||44.
||45.
||46.
BONUS CHAPTER
Author's Note
Books Written By Me

||42.

2.8K 616 99
By Eddy622

This chapter is dedicated to sarahknightly welcome back!!! 💓💓💓💓

Enjoy.

                         • • •

            ||Felix's POV||

I carefully maneuvered into Uncle Gerald's compound and parked at my reserved spot. Getting down from my car, I spotted Jeremiah's black Land Rover, close to uncle Gerald's one of a kind red sport car.

I grasped my backpack and hung it on both shoulders, before strodding towards the house.

Walking into the sitting room, I yelled. "I'm ho__" I stopped myself once I'd realised that everyone was in the sitting room. And when I said everyone, I meant everyone.

My mum, uncle Gerald, my two cousins; Rachael and Oge, aunt Chidinma, Jeremiah, aunt Itoro, uncle Genesis and the man who thought he still held the title of being my father.

I slowly placed the backpack on the floor, close to my feet. "What's going on?"

"Son," Aunt Chidinma began slowly, as she walked towards me.

"Aunt Chidinma," I looked at her. Aunt Chidinma said nothing but closed her eyes and nodded her head.

"You just have to sit, Felix." Aunt Chidinma adviced.

"I'll sit, when this man leaves." I declared.

"How about you just sit down and hear what he has to say." Uncle Genesis, whom was sitting with his wife, voiced out.

"Felix please," I looked at the one person I care about the most, which was my mother.

I angrily walked far away from my father, and then sat at a coffee table.

"Son___"

"Straight to the point," I muttered, interrupting Dad.

Dad sighed and nodded his head at the same time. "I was wrong son, and I'm sorry." I kept quiet and waited for Dad to continue, but he remained silent.

"That's it?" I asked with a hint of surprise. I wouldn't lie, I was expecting a reharsed speech or something.

Dad took really bold steps towards me. "I know now that there's nothing I would or will say, that will justify my wrong doings. So I'm here, to apologize to you and your mother." I felt stuck, as all my attention were drawn towards my father. "I need both of you back into my life."

Once father was done talking, I readjusted my sitting position. "One question goes to you, father."

Father nodded his head, as he waited patiently for my question.

"If Je..... Whatever her name was, hadn't left you for her main boo," I began. "Would you have come after your wife and I?"

Everyone was quiet, as they waited patiently for dad to speak. Uncle Genesis focused on his wife; aunt Itoro, as he listened to what she was saying to him. Uncle Gerald and aunt Chidinma stood upright, as they held their children in place. Mother paused her lips in anticipation to dad's reply. While Jeremiah, watched the scene in front of him, with a straight face.

"I wouldn't," Dad finally said. "And that would have ruined my life completely." I scoffed at that.

"But I believe that this is all God's doings." Dad rushed in. "He allowed all this to happen. He gave me a second chance, in other to go back to my family."

"I still love your mother and I know she loves me too," Dad went on. "Even after everything and you don't want me back into your life, why not just accept me cause of your mother."

"The reason why I don't want to accept you, is because of my mother." I pointed it out to him. "Do you think it was easy for me to watch mother breakdown cause of some man? If going back to that house only meant mother would become more heart broken than ever before, then I won't let her go with you!"

I tried so hard to even my breath but I couldn't cause I was so angry. I wished Eno was here to reassure me that everything was going to be alright.

I felt a calm touch on my shoulder, which prompted me to glance sideways.

"Son," Mother began. "I know you're upset and I know you're scared. But this is what I want, to go back to the man I love. And I can't do that without you, cause I want my son by my side, every step of the way."

"Mo__"

"I don't want to live in my younger brother's home for the rest of my life, Felix." Mother continued, interrupting me in the process. "I'm a married woman, who deserves to be in her husband's house."

"Even though it would cost you your own happiness?" it was Jeremiah's turn to speak, which earned him a knock in the middle of his head, from his mother.

"Shush it," Aunt Itoro instructed.

"Even though it would cost me my own happiness." Mother answered Jeremiah's question, but her eyes never left mine.

Mother kept on pleading with me to accept that beast back, which I knew was difficult in my book.

"Alright," I closed my eyes shut. "We'll go back home with you, Dad. And I'll pretend that everything is alright. But make mother cry again, then the divorce papers you shall sign." Dad couldn't help but smile.

"Deal?" I asked, as I stretched out my hands towards him.

"Deal." Dad grasped my outstretched hand, to close the deal. When I tried to pull out my hand, Dad surprised me and everyone, by dragging me towards him, me to give me a manly hug. "Thank you, son."

"You're welcome," I hated when he tried to be the bigger person, it normally made me regret most of my actions. Taking deep breaths, I replied. "Dad."

                        • • •

I rested my elbow on the balcony upstairs, while Jeremiah stared down at God knows what. I had called him out not to long ago, to discuss something important.

We've been quiet for some time now, as I tried to collect my thoughts.

"I need your help," I decided to start with that. Jeremiah kept quiet, as he studied me.

"With what?" He replied, but his voice held lack of interest.

"Finding someone," I shrugged a bit.

"Eno?" He asked. I looked at him, feeling a little stunned.

"I wanted to say Alex," I said to him, then paused my lips. "But can you find Eno?"

Jeremiah shrugged, "Do you want me to find Eno?"

I scoffed, typical Jeremiah. He was only interested in the yes and no, and not unnecessary questions.

"Yes, please." I nodded my head "We've tried finding her, and even that stupid son of a bitch. But we've got nothing to show for it. Even the police are still on it."

"Finding Alex won't be difficult. But are you quiet sure he's the one responsible?" Jeremiah asked. "I've heard a story about suspecting the wrong person from my mum, countless times."

"We suspected the wrong person last time," I said to Jeremiah.

"Who?" He asked.

"Osas," That made Jeremiah, to chuckle. "What is it?"

"She ain't the one," Declared Jeremiah. "She was having sex with the biology teacher that day. Got them red handed."

I opened my mouth in shock. "When was that?!"

"After the basketball's game, before the presentation of the medals in the auditorium. I happened to be in the male restroom as at that time. I was in one of the stalls, when the biology teacher and Osas, badged in to do their business. It lasted close to an hour, and that was after Eno's disappearance. So Osas, is out of the question." Jeremiah focused his attention on the cars downstairs.

"And Alex?" I asked him. Jeremiah, like I'd said before, was a really smart kid. So asking for his advise and opinion, wasn't new to me.

"It's a possibility," Jeremiah shrugged. "He might be the person you're looking for and also, he might be innocent." He looked down at his wrist watch, "Give me nine hours, to look for Alex."

I smiled, "So am I expecting something useful tomorrow?"

Jeremiah's face went back to his normal 'I don't care' look. "You can say that." I sighed in satisfaction. I knew Jeremiah's last words were equivalent to yes.

"Alright, thanks." I nodded my head. "Hey, so what's up with my cousin and you?"

"Hey," Jeremiah looked at me. "How can I escape your cousin?"

That made me laugh. "She's into you."

"And I'm not. She's insane." Jeremiah's fingers raked his rich curly black hair. "I just can't ignore her, we're family friends, which means we're bound to have a conversation now and then."

"Well," I sighed as I stepped away from the balcony. That's your cross brah. Just tell it to her straight, it ain't that hard."

"I've tried," Jeremiah sighed.

"Try harder, it's just six words." I brought out my fingers. "I'm. Just. Not. That. Into. You."

"Easier said than done. Your cousin is one hell of a being." Jeremiah stood upright. "well, time to go. Glad you've settled with your dad. I'll find some information about Alex tonight."

After saying all that, Jeremiah strode passed me and walked back into the house.

Just be patient Eno, I'm coming for you.

A/N - I'm so so so so so so so so so so so so sorry, for not updating soon.

But look on the bright side, I'm here now.

And I'll update back to back cause I'm at home now. No school cause of the Corona outbreak.

What do you think about this chapter and about Felix's father?

And what about Jeremiah, do you think he'd be able to help the gang out?

Vote and Comment below and also, make a writer happy by sharing this to other readers.

And if you've got me on Whatsapp, take note that my account got hacked this morning and I've been advised to wait for a week. The good news is that, a friend of mine locked the hacker from using the account any further.

So that's it with my boring life.

Next update : Tomorrow.

Words : 1653

Till next time,

Much love,

X
-Eddy

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.6K 2.2K 53
ʙᴏᴏᴋ ᴏɴᴇ ᴏғ ᴛʜᴇ sᴇᴇ ᴛʜʀᴏᴜɢʜ sᴇʀɪᴇs(sᴛs) "𝑈𝑛𝑡𝑖𝑙 𝑤𝑒 𝑏𝑒𝑐𝑜𝑚𝑒 𝑓𝑢𝑙𝑙𝑦 𝑓𝑟𝑒𝑒, 𝑤𝑒 𝑝𝑢𝑡 𝑢𝑝 𝑎 𝑓𝑎𝑙𝑠𝑒 𝑓𝑟𝑜𝑛𝑡, 𝑎 𝑓𝑎𝑐𝑎𝑑𝑒...
69K 10.6K 35
*Nigerian Themed Novel* FRIENDSHIP.ENVY.BETRAYAL.LOVE.LUST AND OBSESSION. Six screaming words in this drama filled story. Having met in the universit...
176K 55.1K 122
After a long anticipated party hosted by one of the most popular boys in school, a rumour goes round the entire school and gets the names of the two...
56.3K 12.6K 38
*COMPLETED* -A recipe for disaster- "Childhood frenemies, Nara and Tife must work together to prevent Imade (Nara's best friend/Tife's sister) from...