She's dating the nerd

By SkyWrites102

Lisa Manoban is a popular Hiphop Dancer in college, she's cool and popular in her college, unfortunately she'... More

Lalisa Manoban
Jennie Kim
Dance Practice
Car ride
Early Bird catches Jennie
Dance ≠ Seduction
Early Lunch
Manoban is a weirdo
Eventful afternoon
Weekend with the Weirdo
Weekend Shoe Shopping
Saturdate with the weirdo
Morning after
Nerd but a potential wifey
Monday with Lisa
Jealous Fits
Day before the contest
Day of the contest
Breakfast with the gang
Dance as if life depended on it
First Day as a couple
Rainbows and Butterflies
More Studies, More Fun
New York: Where dreams are made
Day of the Semi-finals
World Hip-hop Finals
Dreaded Tuesday
Babo Lisa
Our Future

Saturday Night with the Nerd

1K 17 2
By SkyWrites102

After our dinner we decided to go clubbing andito na kami sa club, we were just drinking and listening to loud music, I glanced at Jennie who seems to be used to the night club scene. I don't know but it seems like she's used to this scene. She caught me just now and smiled at me, she leans in and said. 

"Tagal ko nang hindi nakaka-punta sa club, mga a few months ago pa." She said to me. 

"Wow, you surprise me. Akala ko hindi ka pa nakakapag clubbing ever." I said laughing at her.

"I do go out most times, hindi lang ako nerd noh, I could be anything I wanted to be. My friends are not your typical it girls, lahat sila merong brains, study first before anything else is what our motto sa barkada namin, lalo na si Irene." She said. 

"Cool ka din naman pala. So you've been to this club?" I asked her. 

"Yeah, I've been here, pero mas madalas kami sa Damian's, medyo less crowded kasi ang Damian's if you know what I mean." She said smiling.

I took another shot of tequila and nodded at her as she downs her third shot. She's a little tipsy after the fifth shot so hindi ko na nilubayan ang pag-tingin ko kay Jennie. I maybe someone who parties a lot but when it comes to drinking out with my friends, I protect my friends most especially Rosé. The only time I'd be flat out wasted is if we were at home or I am drinking alone at home. Any of those two instances, but other than that I can hold up my alcohol pretty well. Tama naman si Jennie, less crowded sa Damian's because Damian's was an exclusive club for rich people. I've been there several times but quite enjoyed it at Sparx's. It's not an exclusive club, but the crowd here is lit and could dance. As a matter of fact I already scouted someone who I'd like to grind up against and do the dirty. Pagkaupong-pagkaupo pa lang namin ni Jennie, she was already in the dance floor grinding her cute ass in her mini off shoulder dress. Goodness it should be illegal to be this sexy, we've locked eyes a couple of times now, she smiled just now and winked at me and gestured a come hit her motion to me. Her dress leaves little to the imagination, it hugs her body tightly. Her hair was long and wavy, it flows freely and sexily to her sides and back, her hair was dyed blonde. Her butt and her boobs was what caught my eyes.

She dances carelessly as she looks at me sexily, her eyes piercing into me. She bit her lip as she danced sexily, bringing her arms up and waved it in the air, she brings them down to her head at hinaplos nya ang kanyang buhok, her hair bounces and fell right into the sides of her face. Even that was sexy. Jennie caught my attention just now as she spoke above the noise that fills the place. 

"Lisa, I need to go to the bathroom." She said as she simultaneously got up.

"Do you need any help?" I asked Jennie. 

She smiled at me and shook her head no as she spoke to me and said.

"I can handle myself." She said.

Once Jennie was away, I decided to approach the beautiful blonde girl dancing. I grinded up at her. She allowed me to do this, she even leans over to my chest, she grounds her butt against me. She faces me and places her hands over my shoulder. She cutely speaks to me and said.

"You might get in trouble with your girlfriend." She says as she bites her lip.

I pulled her closer against my body as we danced to the slow RnB music. My hand went up her butt, I gently squeezed her butt and said.

"She's my classmate, she's straight." I said to her.

"You sure?" She asked me and smiled.

"Sure. Hello, I'm Lisa and you are?" I answered her.

"Minatozaki Sana." She answered me.

"Lisa Manoban, Hiphop Dancer and a member of our school's Hiphop crew." I said to her and smiled.

"I see. I am a member of our school's all girl hiphop crew too." She said as she swayed her hips.

I don't know how long we've been grinding up each other but I felt Jennie grab me by the hand causing Sana to trip a little. Jennie dances in a sultry and hot way. Idinikit nya ang dibdib nya sa akin, since I was taller than her by a few inches, tumama ang dibdib nya sa underboob ko. Jennie had perky breasts, they're bigger than Sana's mounds. Jennie was preppy but sexy, that's her fashion. Sana took my hand back at hinila ako papalapit sa kanya ulit.

"Excuse me, we were dancing." Sana said irritably at Jennie.

"Excuse you, we are out on a date." Jennie said to her.

"Friendly date." Sana laughed at Jennie.

Now Jennie not to be outdone held me by the wrist and pulls me closer to her at hinalikan ako sa lips ko. Her lips were fighting mine for dominance, I let her have her way. She pulls away eventually leaving Sana dumbfounded at the exchange.

"I'm her girlfriend." Jennie said smiling at Sana.

Jennie walks away pulling me with her. She must have had her 7th shot or something for her to do what she had just done. She drags me over back to our seat, she pulls out a 60,000 won and paid for our orders. She walks out of the club dragging me with her. Hindi pa din ako over sa halik ni Jennie, stunned pa din ako sa kanya at sa pagka-wild nya kani-kanina lang. Once makarating na kami sa parking lot, she pushes up against me causing me to be pressed against my car door.

"Am I not enough?" She asked me.

This scene made me chuckle just a little, paano kasi para siyang baliw. I rode along her feels.

"Tinatawa-tawa mo?" Her eyes turned into slits.

Her breathe stinks of alcohol.

"You are more than enough Jennie." I said to her as I tried to keep a straight face.

She looks like she'll pass out any time soon.

"Let's get you home." I said to her as I guided her pasakay sa kotse ko.

She didn't protest, she walked with me. Since I don't know if may tao ba sa kanila, I decided to bring her home with me. Medyo mabigat si Jennie na alalayan, buti na lang hindi siya naka-heels, naka-sneakers lang din ito gaya ko. Must be her twin melons kaya mabigat siya. Kaliit-liit nyang babae pero yung bigat nya nananapak. Kaloka din yung 'jealous fits' nya kanina. I was horny for Miss Minatozaki, namention nya din na kasali siya sa hiphop crew nila sa school nya. It took me 30 minutes of driving bago pa kami makarating sa distrito namin. Nasa bandang bungad ang bahay namin. Habang si Jennie bandang dulo na ng distrito yung bahay nila. I looked at my watch and saw that it was almost 12 am. I looked into the beauty sleeping soundly beside me.

She looks like an angel when she's asleep but almost like a monster when she's mad. Wala ding preno ang bibig nito, she tells her mind exactly as it is. She's easy to please and she's a beautiful and complex soul. Last week was a surprise to me, sa ikli ng panahong magkasama kami ni Jennie, she was easy to fall for. If I wasn't thinking straight baka inupakan ko na to unang instance pa lang na nag-taray siya. Alam nyo yung sabi-sabi nila, mga masusungit kulang sa sex. 🤣✌️

I bet no one did her for a long time now, paano ba naman ice princess eh, tapos sobrang talino pa. Debate pa lang matatalo ka na, paano pa yung hahawakan mo siya sa V nya. These were my thoughts as I parked my car in our garage. I shook my head as I unbuckled myself from the seat. After kong ma-unbuckle ang sarili ko, I unbuckled Jennie from her seat. I stared at her for a few moments, tinatantya ko kung paano ko siya bubuhatin. She was wearing skinny jeans, medyo loose na white shirt and a zip up hoodie. Her hoodie was in the backseat as she removed it earlier before we went to the club. I was wearing a pull over hoodie, skinny jeans and sneakers, I also removed my hoodie at ngayon ay naka-tank top ako na itim, the tank top was loose on me, kita ang sports bra ko. It was spring so we dressed lightly.

Hindi rin naman kami mga idol star to dress up, a lot of the people at Sparx's don't even dress up nicely, you just go and chill in there, it was a stark contrast to Jennie and Sana. Oh God Sana, ano bang ginawa mo sakin. Jennie stirs from her sleep,  she groans softly as I picked her up from the car into an arm carry. Auntie Yerin opened the main entrance door.

"Jusko kang bata ka, bagong babae nanaman yan!" Auntie Yerin said.

Si Auntie Yerin ang isa sa mga old maids namin sa bahay, she raised me all these years because both Mom and Dad were busy. Mom in her hospital and Dad in his restaurants. They only come home for about two hours, mostly just to take a bath or just have breakfast with me. Mostly every Sunday lang sila umuuwi, so I have this big house to myself mostly.

"Auntie, classmate ko to, naparami lang ng inom." I said to her.

"Lokohin mo mama at papa mo, pero ako di mo maloloko. Sinasabi ko sayong bata ka." Auntie Yerin said.

"Auntie, chill. Pabukas na lang ng pinto." I said to Auntie Yerin.

She does so and I brought Jennie up my room, sobrang bigat nya po talaga, mabuti na lang at nag-strength training din ako at 125 kilos na ang kaya kong buhatin. Jennie hugged me as soon as I lifted her off the car seat, in fact I could feel her breathing down my neck, naka-siksik kasi ang mukha nya sa neck ko and Auntie Yerin teasing me doesn't do much with my arousal for Miss Minatozaki. God damn it, Jennie cockblocked me earlier, she succeeded in blocking me earlier. Sana was just left with her mouth open earlier, but Jennie here did her thing which also left me to a similar state as Sana was earlier tonight. I laid her on top of my King Sized bed, but before I could get up and leave her there, she grabbed me yet again making me fall on top of her.

She slowly opens her eyes and stares at me for a few seconds, her eyes was hot with need, you can see how she's aroused with our position as well. Walang sabi-sabi bigla na lang akong hinalikan ni Jennie, mapusok at mainit ang mga halik nya. Lumalaban na din ako sa halik nya, aba magpapatalo ba ang isang Lisa Manoban sa isang Jennie Kim? We were equals in visuals, in mind and in skills, I believe that every one is my equal. May mga iba't-ibang skills and charm lang ang ibang tao kesa sa akin, like I could dance hiphop, while Jennie raps and sings. Like Rosé can be exceptional in playing the piano and the guitar and singing while Rabbit could be exceptionally witty and could dance as graceful as I do.

She pulls away from the kiss, I looked her in the eyes, her eyes were full of lust and fire, love and excitement and what ever mixed feelings she was having right at the moment. She looks back into my eyes, it was as if she was memorizing the look that my eyes gave her. I speak to her eventually and said. 

"Are you sure about this?" I asked her. 

I don't want to take advantage of my friend Jennie, I know she was just drunk and isn't in the right mind tonight, she said she was straight and now we are here, kahit naman nalilibugan ako kay Miss Minatozaki at sa pag-halik ni Jennie sa akin sa dance floor, I will never take advantage of her. So I asked her now just to make sure. She could only nod at me.

"I want you to say it, Jennie. Be vocal about it." I said looking into her eyes. 

Kumurap-kurap muna ito, she bites her lip. Which was a turn on to me.

"Don't do that. Jennie, please." I breathed to her. 

"Yes, Lisa. I want to do this." She said and as soon as she did we kissed again. 

I kissed her lips, inching slowly down, I eventually found my way down her neck. I licked her neck and sucked it, careful not to leave any marks on her. Even if she said yes, I don't want any trouble with her in the morning. Baka mabugbog pa ako ni Miss Kim mahirap na, nakasalalay sa kanya ang pag-pasa ko ngayong sem sa English Literature. I just placed some more wet kisses on her neck, before I inched down towards her big mounds, oh my God these mounds are threatening to spill out of her shirt almost. I stopped kissing her and got her out of her white shirt. She was left clad in her bra, she was wearing a white lacey bra, it cups her mounds beautifully, bahagya akong natameme sa dibdib ni Jennie. I looked at her with admiration for her flawless figure, itinukod nya ang elbows nya sa kama ko, she lifts her self up and scoots in the middle of my King Sized bed, she removes her bra and tosses it somewhere on the floor. She unbuttons her pants and zips down the fly, I helped her get out of her pants. She was now left half naked as she laid on top of my bed, she looked beautiful and any thoughts of Miss Minatozaki was now gone. It was Miss Kim and only her that I am seeing. 

She looked good in her white lacey panties just like her bra, she pulls me on top of her and resumed kissing me. Every kiss she made sent a trail of fire within me, she raised my hands and got me out my tank top. We kissed some more, I inched myself down her big breasts, I cupped each of them now, I reverently sucked her breasts like a hungry child, any child would be lucky to be sucking her breasts. Ito ang naiisip ko ngayon as our bodies ground with each other and as I sucked on her breast. I softly nipped her pink nipple and licked her nipple after. 

"Uhhhmmm... Shit... Lisa..." she groaned at what I did on her breast. 

I squeezed her ample breast before I inched slowly down her navel, I trailed wet kisses down her navel, I can smell her wetness as I trailed some more wet kisses on her navel. I swiftly pulled down her panty, the last clothing that protects her from my touch and kisses. I went back to sucking on her breasts as my other hand gently caresses her labia in circular motions, I eventually found her clit. I brushed her clit lightly, a whimper and a moan came out of Jennie's mouth.

"Uuuggghhhh... Yes.... Mmmmmmm..." She said as she sank deeper into my bed. 

As if to offer me her pussy, she pushes up against my palm. 

"Patience, Miss Kim. We'll get there." I whispered to her and licked her ear.

"Mmmmmmm... Yes.. Please... Right... Fucking... There..." She said as she breathed raggedly.

Idiniin ko ang pag-haplos ng daliri ko sa clit nya, I went down on her pussy. I licked her inner and outer labia, before I licked her clitoris. 

"Ahhhhhh... Uhhhhmmmmm... Shit... Oh God Manoban!" She said as I did these on her pussy. 

I looked up at her as I licked her pussy, I stiffened my tongue and flicked some licks on her clitoris. Gaining some more moans from her.

"Ohhhhhhhhh... Shit.... Babe... Yeah... Keep... Doing... That.... Ahhhhhhhhhhhh... Ohhhhhh Goddddddd.... Yeah." 

This pushed me to lick her even harder on her clit. 

"Ooooohhhhh.... Ahhhhhhhh... Hmmmmmmm... Ohhhhh.. Gggodddd.. I... Mmmmmmmm about to burst..." She moaned out loud. 

I stopped licking her clit just then, I looked up her face and watched as she looked down at me and frowned at me. 

"Baby... Please..." She called out to me.

When I didn't move she sighs again and tries to call me with a different name.

"Daddy, I need you in and on me." she said begging for her release.

"No, Miss Kim." I said smiling at her.

I said as I brushed my finger on her core's entrance. 

"Lisa.... Ohhhhh Shit... pleaaassssseeee.." She moaned at me as I still rubbed her outer labia.

Satisfied with her calls, I licked her clitoris as I eased in two fingers at once. She was tight and slick from wetness. I pumped inside of her slowly and with all of my hands trying to reach deeper inside of her. Slowly and steadily.

"Oooooohhhh.. Aaaahhhh... Lisaaaaaaa... Oh shit." She moans louder.

Her ragged breathing filled the room as I thrust in and out of her, reveling the feeling of her tight hole. I pumped faster into her, thankful for the weights I lifted on the gym, my arms weren't tired from pumping just yet. I pumped some more as I licked her pussy, looking at her as I licked her pussy. She was in heaven right at this moment, I called out to her.

"I want to see your eyes, Jennie." I said to her as I worked on her pussy.

She opened her eyes slowly, she bit her lip as she groaned barely audible. Her eyes lovingly looked at me as I brought her to orgasm. She widens her legs accommodating my thrusts. I wonder if this was Sana, would it be awkward the morning after? I can feel my arms are about to give in at the thought of Sana. I focused on Jennie's eyes and her beautiful moans.

"I... Uhhhmmmm... About to.... Cum..." I heard her moan.

I pumped into her tightening hole and suddenly felt her walls tighten around my fingers. She groans, grunts and moans one last time.

"Ooohhhhh Ggggoooddddd.... Ahhhhhhhhhh... Shit..... Lisaaaaaaa.." she moaned and right after she did, she released her cum.

I lapped up her pussy, licking every crevice where her cum spilled, making sure she was clean. Once I was done, umulo ako sa tabi ni Jennie. My ragged breathing was starting to come back to normal. Jennie had just come down from her orgasm. She hugged me from the side and kissed me on my lips yet again, she climbed on top of me and I supported her as I scooted on over to the headboard. She whispered to me and said.

"You were great. Thank you Lisa." She said softly.

"Go and sleep now, Jennie." I said to her as I flipped her carefully over to the side. I trailed a couple more kisses down her shoulder, we were on a spooning position.

"Good night, Lisa." She said eventually as I felt her breathing become even.

Oh my God what did just happened? Parang panaginip lang lahat ng ito. I tightened the hug and kissed her nape. I eventually fell asleep myself.

A/N:

Naku! Naku! Jennie? Lisa? Anong ginawa mo Jennie? Patay tayo neto bukas. 🤣😂✌️

Bawi ko sa inyo ang chaptet na ito. Maraming salamat kay tsong_J at kay staywithusbp for helping me come up with this chapter. Mostly kay staywithusbp dahil walang kwentang kausap si J. 🤣🤭✌️

Stay safe! Spread light and love!

-Sky

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.9M 60.1K 37
Lisa Manoban is a star basketball player of Seoul University but she always finds herself to be in trouble. Jennie Kim is the head cheerleader of Seo...
381K 11K 61
JENLISA FANFIC STORY Jennie Ruby Jane Kim is an outstanding student. She's always on top when it comes to academics. She is beautiful, soft hearted-p...
260K 7K 26
what will happen if two people who hate each other, suddenly had a baby to take care of? Jennie Kim, the college student president of yonsei univers...
1.2M 34.4K 27
Never been with anyone, Jennie Ruby Jane Kim certain of herself that a partner wasn't her source of happiness but money, party, and a bunch of friend...