He's my Tarzan... (Roman Reig...

By wwepurplevixen

Mia is the daughter of billionaire Vince McMahon. When her brother-in-law convinces her to join the family bu... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
The Wedding
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Back from hiatus!!!
Chapter 42
Chapter 42 continued
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 45 continued
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
SEQUEL SNEAK PEEK

Chapter 34

1.4K 52 4
By wwepurplevixen

''I shouldn't have gone to the arena Nikki''

I was in my room at my parents house.

I called my dad to pick me up from the arena and Nikki came over after she was done with her segment as she asked Steph where I was.

I made her promise not to tell Roman where I was or give him my new number.

Nikki turned on her side to look at me, I was lying and staring at the ceiling.

'' Mia he is not going to simply give up on you, you cant decide for him. You say that all you do is mess up his life but by doing this? It is destroying him. He left immediately after he finished his segment, he didn't even acknowledge me. He just walked past me. This is killing you as well''

I turned to face her, I couldn't stop my tears, '' I want to be with him but the look of disgust on his father's face and the way they were arguing with each other because of me.. ''

'' That man loves you so much, and even if you don't believe it, you love him more than Randy or Paul. Please just speak to him and let him in, tell him everything and then let him decide''

'' I cant''

She took my phone off the counter.

'' Yes you can, now phone him and tell him to come over. I'm pretty sure he's not sleeping right now.''

She dialed his number in and the phone rang before I could protest. That's the thing about Nikki, she could be extremely persuasive at times.

The phone rang thrice and then he finally picked up.

'' Uhm hello?'' his voice sounded so low .

'' Its Mia...''

'' Where are you? I'm outside your apartment. I'm hoping you aren't home because I have been here for the past hour just hoping that you would either open the door or step out of the elevator''

I could hear the urgency in his voice.

'' I'm at my dad's. I'm sorry I just left, I couldn't...''

'' Its fine I get it. I was expecting too much too soon and especially since it was the first time we had spoken for more than three months. I would like to see you right now more than anything but if you need more time I'll...''

I didn't want more time, I wanted to be with him.

'' No, Roman I want to see you''

'' Okay I'll be there in 5 minutes'' he hung the phone up.

'' Get in that shower and be strong, do not cry okay? You guys need to sort things out and you crying will just leave him not saying anything because that's one of his weaknesses concerning you! I'll be leaving so you guys can have some privacy. Here's the key, your dad gave it to me when I came in, he said he wouldn't be here whole week so you have the house to yourself. But if you feel lonely, John and I can visit''

She hugged me, '' Thanks for everything babe''

'' The only way you can thank me is by telling me the next time I see you that you and Roman are together again!'' She screamed back at me as she left and I headed into the shower.

●●●

I got out of the shower and put on my pj shorts and tank top.

I went downstairs to the living room to wait for Roman. I sat on the huge ass couch Indian style facing the hallway when I heard the door open.

'' Mia?'' his voice echoed.

'' In here'' Within seconds I saw him enter with his hair in a bun and sweats with a grey vest.

He stood in front of me. I got up and stood on the couch so that I was a little taller than him. I knew we were suppose to be talking but I needed him.

He placed his hands on my waist hesitantly and stared up into my eyes.

'' I love you so much'' that was all I needed to hear I pressed my lips against his .

I'm sure he could feel the urgency in my kiss as he kissed me back and deepened the kiss. I wrapped my hands around his neck as his hands travelled down to my ass and lift me up against him.

I wrapped my legs around his waist as he fell and sat on the couch. I ripped his sweater and he broke our kiss and flipped me onto the couch, lying on top of me. He kissed my neck and I could feel his hand pulling down my pj shorts , I pushed his sweatpants down and he kissed me again as he slid into me.

Slowly and then picking up the pace.

●●●

I could feel his breathing was still pretty heavy as he rested his head on my chest. He was still inside me as he lift me up and sat back so that I was now straddling him.

He kissed me and held onto my thighs.

My fingers were playing with the nape of his neck as he pulled back and smiled at me.

'' Baby girl, please don't tell me you just called me for a booty call?'' he raised his eyebrow at me with a smirk on his face.

I laughed and stared into his eyes and shook my head. '' Nope, but please get dressed first !''

I got up and put on my shorts and threw his pants at him.

'' I guess I will have to stay shirtless'' he picked up his torn vest.

I rolled my eyes and wanted to head to the kitchen when I felt him pull me against him and kiss the back of my head and let me go, following me into the kitchen.

Viper jumped onto Roman, he was a pretty friendly dog.

'' So this is the famous Viper that had the entire instagram going haywire'' he stated as he played with Viper.

'' You saw that?'' even though I had seen him like Randy's comment I decided not to mention it.

'' Yeah I did, I was a bit upset that Jenna never told me that she was bringing Lucy here.'' He got onto a stool as I stood with my back against the fridge.

'' Yeah she told me you were angry but I figured that I had promised Lucy she could visit so I didn't want to let her down completely ..''

He smiled at me. '' I'm not mad anymore, I realized how much I liked the fact that you spent time with them without me and Lucy couldn't stop raving about the horses and Viper. While I was wishing I could be with you. I tried to call you, I didn't know you had left until I got onto John's bus and he said you were taking a vacation''

'' I needed to get away Roman... and at that time you weren't speaking to me so I figured it would be best for both of us if I left''

He got up and stood against the counter opposite me. '' I was such a fucken idiot. I got lectures from Dean, Nikki you name it'' he laughed recalling something '' Nikki was pretty mad at me because I was the reason you left without a goodbye to anyone. She was the one , well and the other three people convinced me to call you and realise that I handled everything the wrong way..''

'' I shouldn't have left, Roman. I know in every relationship there are tests but I feel like every week there is a problem and I cant live like that. You know I told my sister at the arena that I was just sick of love because of what it does to us...that's why I was crying when I bumped into you. I love you so much Roman but sometimes I really feel like its tainted with the amount of shit that we go through. ''

He moved closer to me and placed his hands on my waist.

'' Believe me Mia I have thought about that loads of times but then I wake up in the morning next to you while you are in my arms and I realize that its worth it. Now listen to me? My parents, I love them but they are not the ones whose dating you I am. I want to be with you, so forget about them they will see that this...us is for keeps baby''

I smiled up at him.

'' It is worth it Roman but before we go back to being 'us' I need to tell you... about my past ''

'' Mia you don't have to do this right now...''

'' I want to , I love you Roman and I don't like hiding a part of me from you'' he nodded.

He moved back and leaned onto the counter looking at me as I got onto a stool.

'' My mom and I did not have a good relationship at all. I hated her husband so much and one night I remember he tried to make a move on me. I was like 13, but I kicked him in the balls and ran to my room and locked the door. My mom went on like it was all my fault when I told her the next day, I got so caught up in how I hated my life that at 13 I had begun doing drugs which was pretty messed up but I grew up in the Bronx and for the next two years I was a wreck and a loner.
I hardly recognised myself when I looked in the mirror and I had no friends at all. I was so isolated, my mom didn't care about me , I had no one. I felt love through doing drugs cause my mom had clearly stopped loving me. She died soon after and then I found out that Vince was my father and everything changed. Even though I was happier I felt like an outsider I was a teenage mess at 15 , picture me all goth that's how I was but Randy with his silly tactics helped me open up to him. We were just friends and well Paul knows as well, I guess its why now as an adult.
I turn to alcohol whenever I'm depro, I have completely left the drugs and shit in the past''

I looked up at him, he was looking down with his fingers tangled together.

He turned to look at me, he moved towards me and turned me so that he could stand between my legs.

'' So you were afraid that you would lose me because you were addicted to drugs as a teen?''

I nodded as he gazed into my eyes.

'' Baby girl , sure I'm shocked that you have been involved with such extreme shit and at such a young age but considering the circumstances you were in. You didn't know any better and if I had to love you any less for making a mistake like that then I would've been lying whenever I told you I loved you ...''

He lifted me onto the counter so that I was level with him and his hands rested on my thighs as he stood between them.

'' And I was definitely not lying, we all have a past although mine is pretty boring just the usual fights at school, getting arrested for a few silly things but I accept you Mia with all that shit because that's what has shaped you as the woman I have fallen in love with and especially this purple hair is what made me notice you I was intrigued..''

'' Oh tell me more Mr Reigns '' I joked.

'' Oh and well this..'' He grabbed my ass and pulled me towards him, '' and the way your sweet lips tasted''

He was staring at them and then leaned down and bit my bottom lip. '' You still mine baby girl?''

'' Yes Tarzan''

He leaned in and kissed me lifting me up into his arms ,carrying me up to my room.

I knew we would be doing lots of making up.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.9K 269 50
Nikki & Roman just got out of tough relationships and find it hard to move on but until they start having feelings for one another Its whole differen...
151K 3.1K 88
Rosalie Salvatore becomes a WWE Diva. She has dreamed of being a Diva since she was little. She gets the chance to do her dream in the big business...
11.7K 221 64
Nicole Garcia is having issues in her relationship with Artem. Her and Joseph Anoa'i are enemies what happens when they start over again?
7.5K 135 16
Nikki bella and Roman reigns; ) Brie bella and dean ambrose