Immortal Magic

Per HogwartsTillTheEnd

Join Allison Rose Weasley as she goes into her third year at Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry. This... Més

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Allison Weasley Faceclaim
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Chapter Twenty-Eight
Chapter Twenty-Nine
GOBLET OF FIRE STARTS HERE
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty-One
Chapter Thirty-Two
Chapter Thirty-Three
Chapter Thirty-Four
Chapter Thirty-Five
Chapter Thirty-Six
Chapter Thirty-Seven
Chapter Thirty-Eight
Chapter Thirty-Nine
Chapter Forty
Chapter Forty-One
Chapter Forty-Two
Chapter Forty Three
Chapter Forty-Four
Chapter Forty-Five
Chapter Forty-Six
Chapter Forty Seven
Chapter Forty-Eight
Chapter Forty-Nine
Chapter Fifty
Chapter Fifty-One
Chapter Fifty-Two
Chapter Fifty-Three
Chapter Fifty-Four
Chapter Fifty-Five
Chapter Fifty-Six
Chapter Fifty-Seven
Chapter Fifty-Eight
Chapter Fifty-Nine
Chapter Sixty
Chapter Sixty-One
Chapter Sixty-Two
Chapter Sixty-Three
Chapter Sixty-Four
Chapter Sixty-Five
Chapter Sixty-Six
Chapter Sixty-Seven
Chapter Sixty-Eight
Epilogue
Immortal Magic Part 2/ Part 3

Chapter Twenty-One

311 5 0
Per HogwartsTillTheEnd

Hermione's Point of View.

I watch as Allison walks away, most likely heading for the Room of Requirement. I just sigh and turn around and continue walking to the Entrance Hall to find Ron and Harry. Soon enough I run into them walking towards me. 

''Come to gloat have you. Or have you come to laugh?'' Ron snaps. I stop in front of them. ''I thought you ought to know,'' I start. ''Hagrid and Buckbeak lost. Buckbeak is set to be executed,'' I tell them handing Harry the note. 

He reads the letter out loud for Ron to hear as well. ''They can't do this. Buckbeak isn't dangerous,'' Harry tells us. ''Malfoy's father frightened the committee into It. You know how he is,'' I say struggling to keep myself together.

''The committee is a bunch of old fools. They were all frightened. There will be an appeal though. There always is. Though I don't see much hope,'' I tell them wiping my eyes. ''Nothing will have changed,'' I tell them. 

''Yes, it will. You won't do this alone Hermione. I will help you and Allison this time,'' Ron says. At his comment, I brought him into a hug. I could feel Ron waving his arms around not knowing what to do with them. Soon enough he just petted my head.

 I pull away from him ''Ron, I am so sorry about Scabbers,'' I tell him. Ron just shrugs ''He was pretty old anyway. Hardly did anything,'' Ron tells me. ''Who knows maybe Mum and Dad will get me an owl,'' Ron tells me. 

I look at Harry and see him looking around. ''Where is Allison?  The last we saw her was when she was making her way back to Gryffindor Tower?'' Harry asks me. 

I look down at the ground before looking back at him. ''I know. I ran into her on the way to tell you three. When she read the note she said she is going to blow off some steam,'' I tell them. 

They share confused glances. ''What do you mean to blow off steam?'' they ask. ''Well hadn't Hagrid told you two about the training she had been doing with her other brothers and sisters?'' I ask them. They nod at me. ''Yeah he did,'' Ron tells us. I nod and turn around and lead them away. 

I turn and look at the two. I noticed that they were looking at each other confused. ''You two coming?'' I ask them. They look at each other before looking at me and following. I lead them to the Room of Requirement. 

Once I got there I walked back and forth three times before standing in front of the place where the door would appear. I watch as the door appears listening to Ron and Harry ask me questions. 

I open the door and lead the boys inside. I watch as Allison throws a mix of kicks and punches at the boxing bag like a pro. 

Allison's Point of View.

I stop punching the bag when I was breathing heavily. I turn around and walk towards the table that had a water bottle on it.  I grab the water bottle and take a few gulps of water. ''Allison,'' I heard Hermione call out to me. I turn around and see Hermione walking towards me, Harry and Ron following behind staring in shock. 

''Hey,'' I say to her placing the bottle on the table. ''We are going back up to the Common room to write to Hagrid. You want to come?'' Ron asks. ''Yeah,'' I say nodding. ''Just let me change back into my other clothes,'' I tell them. 

Once dressed in my clothes I exit the changing room. ''You guys coming I ask them walking towards the door to exit the Room of Requirement. They look at me and nod before getting up. 

''So have you worked through all of your issues?'' I ask the three mainly looking at Ron and Hermione as we walk towards the Common room. Hermione and Ron look at each other before nodding. ''Thank Merlin. I don't think I could go another day with you two fighting,'' I tell them. 

Over the next two months, Hermione and I got back into a routine with the boys. Hermione and I spent every free minute we had working on our school work. All while I had to continue lessons with my other family in the Room of Requirement. 

Wood had been pushing Harry, myself and the rest of the team during practice. Ron's fourteenth birthday had passed as had the twins sixteenth birthday. 

With everything going on with Sirius Black the only time we had time to talk to Hagrid was during our Care of Magical Creatures lessons. 

''It's my fault. Kept dropping all my notes and forgetting all the information that you two gathered for me. The Malfoy senior got up and said his bit. And of course with the committee being so frightened,'' Hagrid tells us. 

''Don't worry Hagrid we still have the appeal. We will work on it!'' Ron tells him. Hagrid smiles sadly. ''Thanks, Ron. But with the committee so scared of Malfoy. I am just going to make the remainder of Beaky's days as happy as they can be,'' Hagrid tells us before moving along to help a classmate. 

As we were walking back up to the castle I heard Malfoy making fun of Hagrid. I turn around and march towards him well aware the others are following behind me. Before Malfoy could react I punched him in the face so hard he fell to the ground. 

''How about you shut the hell up Malfoy. You do realise we could stop your father from executing Buckbeak by having the committee use my memories of that day as proof,'' I begin to tell him. 

''Proof that Hagrid told us not to insult a Hippogriff to the part where you marched right up to Buckbeak and ignored what Hagrid said,'' I tell him glaring. ''I bet you wouldn't want that, would you. So I suggest you shut the hell up,'' I tell him. 

I then turn around to start moving away but not before I heard what Malfoy said. ''You think I would take a threat from someone who looks like that Dr Cullen guy and his wife!'' I turn around and look at him. I slowly walk up to him. 

''Well considering that Carlisle and Esme Cullen are my biological parents it would make sense that I would look like them Malfoy,'' I tell him. I smile when I see the smiles slip from his and the other Slytherin's faces. 

''That would mean,'' Malfoy was saying before I felt people come and stand beside me. I look beside me and see Edward, Jasper and Emmet. ''That would mean she is our sister and that she is half-vampire half-witch, yeah,'' Emmet says placing an arm around my shoulder. 

''So that means you leave her, Harry, Hermione, Ron and the rest of the Weasley's alone,'' Jasper says. The boys then turn me around and start leading me away motioning for Harry, Ron and Hermione to follow. 

''I swear Harry, Allison you two better win that Quidditch Match. I don't think any of us want Slytherin to win,'' Emmet tells us. Hermione nods in agreement. 

Jasper looks at me and smirks ''Nice punch by the way,'' he says. Emmet and Edward grin while I just groan. I look between my three vampire brothers. 

''What are the chances this all will be around the school by dinner and Carlisle and Esme are going be pissed?'' I ask everyone. 

They all just grin, ''good luck,'' Edward says tapping my shoulder gently. I groan as Hermione, Ron, Harry and I make our way to Charms. As Harry and Ron enter the classroom Hermione and I pull back and use our time turners to go back an hour.

Time Skip.

''Allison wake up,'' I hear a voice say as they shook me. I open my eyes and see Harry standing above me looking concerned. I sit up and look around seeing that Hermione was doing the same. 

''Which lesson have we got now?'' Hermione asks while I gather all my books and papers. ''Divination. But it's not for another twenty minutes so we have time,'' Harry tells us. 

''Why did you guys not come to our Charms lesson?'' Ron asks us. ''Crap,'' I mutter gathering all of my stuff and placing it in my bag. While Hermione was freaking I stood up. ''I should go and clear this with Professor Flitwick,'' I tell no one in particular. 

Harry grabs my hand and pulls me back towards him, Ron and Hermione. ''You know what. I think you two are taking on more then you can handle,'' Ron says. Harry nods in agreement.

''Especially you Allison. With all of your classes, Quidditch, training with the Cullens and on top of all that helping Hagrid with his case,'' Ron says turning his attention onto me. Harry nods once again ''Ron's right Allison,'' he says taking my other hand and leading me towards the fire.

''You need to rest take the rest of the day off. Catch up on some rest,'' He tells me. I look into Harry's concerned eyes. 

''Look I can't afford to miss class. So how about we compromise. I won't go to training with Jaz, Emmet and Edward tonight,'' I tell him. Harry and I look at each other in the eyes for a few moments before he reluctantly nods. 

I smile at him and lean over and kiss his cheek. ''Thank you for being concerned and for understanding,'' I tell him smiling. I then turn and get up walking to Hermione who was holding my bag. ''Come on we have to get to Divination,'' I tell them. 

Hermione and I follow behind the boys as we near the trap door leading to our classroom. Once we entered the familiar room the four of us found our way to our normal table. 

''I thought we weren't starting Crystal balls until next term,'' Ron mutters under his breath. On our table sat one Crystal ball. 

''Don't complain. I think Harry is sick and tired of Trelawny flinching where ever she would read his palm,'' I tell my brother smiling. 

I struggle not to laugh when Harry playfully glares at me and gently kicks me under the table. Soon enough Trelawny makes herself known and starts explaining the lesson.

 ''Crystal gazing is a refind art of foretelling the future. I do not expect all of you to see anything when you first gaze into the depth of the Crystal ball,'' Trelawny then continues to tell us what we would be starting off with first. We then started staring into the crystal ball. 

I yawn into my hand. ''This is pointless. I am tired enough as it is. This is just making it worse. Can't she teach us stuff like dream interpretation,'' I mumble lough enough for Ron, Harry and Hermione to hear me. 

''Now that would be useful in my case,'' I say. Harry and Ron chuckle while Hermione continues to mumble under her breath angrily. 

Another few moments pass before Harry speaks up. ''See anything yet?'' he asks as his chin rests on his arms crossed in front of him. ''Only this burn on the table. Someone must have spilt their candle wax,'' Ron says scraping at the dried candle wax. 

''This is such a waste of time. Allison and I could be using this time to catch up on cheering charms,'' Hermione hisses sitting up. I nod sitting up myself. ''Does anyone want some help to interpret the shadow within the Crystal ?'' Trelawny asks. 

''I don't need any help. It's clear that this means there is going to be a lot of fog tonight,'' Ron says halfway asleep. Harry, Hermione and I laugh as Ron lightly chuckles at what he said.  

Everyone's attention turns on us and I cough to cover up that I was laughing. Trelawny makes her way over to our table and peers into the Crystal ball. 

''I see something here. My dear growing nearer and nearer is the'' Trelawny was interrupted by Hermione. ''Oh for Merlins' sake,'' Hermione says ''not the rediculous Grim again,'' she continues.

Trelawny looks at my best friend with her bushy eyebrows raised. ''My dear from the moment you walked through the door I knew you do not have the inner eye. You see Divination requires minds that aren't hopelessly mundane,'' Trelawny says. 

''Well, surely Professor she mustn't be that bad considering she predicted that you were going to continue on with this stupid prophecy about the Grim,'' I speak up in defence for my best friend.

''Granted that is all you talk about during these lessons of ours isn't it. Can't find anything more original,'' I say as Hermione packs her stuff and leaves. I grab my back and get up and walk past Trelawny. 

''Oh and surely you would know that Hermione is Muggleborn. She grew up thinking she was mundane as you put it. Surely you would understand that she grew up being taught that reading helps forward the mind,'' I say quietly so she could hear me. 

I then turn around and leave the classroom. Right before I climb down the ladder I turn to the Professor. ''Oh, and you should look up the definition of walking. Because to get in this room we have to climb not walk,'' I say sending her a bittersweet smile. 

''Thank you for standing up for me,'' Hermione tells me as she and I walk to the Library. I smile at her. 

''Hermione you are basically my sister. No teacher should say that to a student. Especially one who grew up thinking she was a Muggle,'' I tell her.  

''You grew up learning from books. You can't change that and no teacher should expect you too,'' I tell her as we walked into the Library. She and I make our way to our normal table in the corner. 

Over the next week were all given much more homework from most of our classes. Wood had bumped Quidditch practise to every day this week. Harry and I had to fit all our homework in with practice and regular discussions about tactics. 

I had to talk to Oliver about personally meeting up with Katie and Angelina to practice and discuss what I had missed when I was with the Cullens.

''Allison,'' I look up from my homework only to see Wood, Fred, George, Ron, Harry and the rest of the Quidditch team surrounding the table Hermione and I were sat at doing our homework.

''What,'' I ask the tone in my voice coming out bitchy. ''Go up and get some rest. You need your strength for the game tomorrow,'' Harry tells me. 

I shake my head gesturing to my work. ''I can't guys I have tons of homework to finish,'' I tell them. Wood smiles at me. ''Don't worry we talked to McGonigal. She agreed to give you an extension,'' he explains. 

I look at each and everyone surrounding my table. I sigh and nod in defeat before gathering all of my books before making my way up to Hermione's and I's bedroom. 

Once all my stuff had been neatly placed on my desk I changed and got into bed. As soon as my head hit the pillow I was out like a light. 

Continua llegint

You'll Also Like

343 1 24
Hope Dumbledore is a witch! And a unique one at that. Hope will be entering her third year at Hogwarts school of witchcraft and wizardry and this yea...
2.6K 37 57
Allison is back and on her way to Hogwarts for her fifth year. Voldemort is back and he wants her power. Join her, her adoptive brother, best friend...
10.3K 393 71
Bella Swan is about to start her third year at Hogwarts school. She's excited but as soon as she gets there she finds out things she never knew about...
421K 8.3K 50
What if a Weasley fell in love with a Malfoy? Bella Weasley, twin to Ginny Weasley, is going into her first year at Hogwarts. She is a year younger t...