When Destiny Plays Its Game |...

By its_sanjh

What is Destiny? Does something like destiny exists in 21 century? When life has turn all modern. Where peop... More

When Destiny Plays Its Game
~{PART 1}~
~{PART 2}~
~{PART 3}~
~{PART 4}~
~{PART 5}~
~{PART 6}~
~{PART 7}~
~{PART 8}~
~{PART 9}~
~{PART 10}~
~{PART 11}~
~{PART 12}~
~{PART 13}~
~{PART 14}~
~{PART 15}~
~{PART 16}~
~{PART 18}~
~{PART 19}~
~{PART 20}~
~{PART 21}~
~{PART 22}~
~{PART 23}~
~{PART 24}~
NOTE
~{PART 25}~
~{PART 26}~
~{PART 27}~
~{PART 28}~
~{PART 29}~
~{PART 30}~
~{PART 31}~
~{PART 32}~
~{PART 33}~
~{PART 34}~
~{PART 35}~
~{PART 36}~
~{PART 37}~
~{PART 38}~
~{PART 39}~
~{PART 40}~
~{PART 41}~
~{PART 42}~
~{PART 43}~
~{PART 44}~
~{PART 45}~
~{PART 46}~
~{PART 47}~
~{PART 48}~
~{PART 49}~
~{PART 50}~
~{PART 51}~
~{PART 52}~
~{PART 53}~
~{PART 54}~
~{PART 55}~
~{PART 56}~
~{PART 57}~
~{PART 58}~
~{PART 59}~
~{PART 60}~
The New Book

~{PART 17}~

6.6K 559 130
By its_sanjh

Vikas and Asim moves out of the car, making their way inside the studio. The moment they enter inside they see Paras discussing something serious with Aarthi. Vikas and Asim glances at each other to get ready with all the excuses. Aarthi looks at Vikas been curious and her face is showing that she is ready with the question, Paras has implanted in her head. 

“Vikas what I heard from Paras is it true? Shehnaaz got unconscious and she has asthma? Is she fine now?” Aarthi asks small hint of concern in her voice. 

“She is fine and is going to get discharge very soon. Paras might have told you everything.” Vikas says glancing at Paras. Paras smiles at him but he doesn’t return it back showing that he is not at all pleased with this behaviour. 

“Where is Siddharth? He too moved with you both.” Paras asks getting curious not finding him along with them. 

“He is there where he should be, you don’t need to worry about him. You just worry about yourself.” Asim says glaring at Paras, Paras is really confused that why he has problem with him? 

“Why you behave with me like that? You should ask Shehnaaz, she will tell you that I am not responsible for her that condition. She saw someone in that café and reacted like that. I am not the one to be blame.” Paras tries to justify himself but it has no effect on Asim. 

“But because of you she went there. What was the need to ask for coffee?” Asim asks getting furious, Vikas senses that situation can turn worse so he decides to take Asim from there. 

“We will discuss this later now everyone back to work already lots of time is wasted.” Vikas says and moves inside followed by Asim, he before moving glares Paras once. 

“I told you right there is something strange.” Paras says seeing at the direction they moved. 

“I already knew it that Asim really likes Shehnaaz and today this behaviour proved it too. There is nothing strange, you would have behave the same way if you were in his position.” Aarthi says moving inside. 

“He likes Shehnaaz…” He is lost in deep thoughts. 

//

New day and like always Shehnaaz is arguing that with Mahi that she wants to go for shooting while Mahi is not ready to agree with it. She is adamant to make her rest for at least two days. Jay and his mom are just sitting there watching the sisters fight. 

“Handsome what are you doing over there? Tell your wife not to behave like a Hitler.” Shehnaaz says making faces, listening to it Mahi widens her eyes while Jay bits his lowers lips stopping him from laughing. 

“You called me Hitler?” She asks narrowing her eyes, “did you just called your di, Hitler. Now it done you’re not going anywhere.” Mahi says fully determined. 

“Di! Please now really don’t behave like one. I was just kidding di, please allow me to go.” Shehnaaz makes a puppy face trying to melt Mahi but she turns her face not coming in her trick. Shehnaaz seeing her trick not working look at Jay for a help, he tries to open his mouth. 

“Mahi for…” he is not able to complete his statement as Mahi’s one glare makes him to shut his mouth. 

“Not a word, I don’t want anymore argument. It is clear that…” She is interrupted by a door bell. 

Shehnaaz looks at the door and pouts, “it might be Siddharth. Di please,” she again tries to plead her but seeing she not getting affected. She moves towards the door to say that she won’t come to shoot. 

The moment she opens the door, she is surprised to see the people standing in front of her. She is shock to even react, she never thought that she will be able to meet them all so early, yesterday only she has been missing them so much. Jay glances at the door finding Shehnaaz standing there still. 

“Cupcake what’s the matter? Why are you standing like a statue?” Jay calls her out but there is no reply from her side making Mahi who is the nearest to the door to move there. 

The moment she sees the people standing outside her door, her eyes starts getting moist. She never thought that she will ever be able to meet them again in her life. She has seen them after so many years, the first time after her marriage. 

“Mahi won’t you call us inside your house?” An elderly woman asked her, listening to her voice both Jay and his mom too moved there. They are so happy seeing them. 

“Come inside, she might be surprised seeing you both after so many years.” Jay mom says inviting them in. The lady moves inside and hugs Mahi and everyone smiles seeing mother and daughter meeting after so many years. At that moment Jay eyes lends on Shehnaaz, oh shit! What should he do now? For the first time he feels like it has been better if Mahi parents have not come to meet them. 

“How are you Mahi?” Another person who too is elder in age asks Mahi cupping her face. 

“I am fine. How are you both?” She says wiping her tears, “and who gave you address of this house?” Mahi says been all excited to meet her parents after so many years. Jay sees that she has forgotten about Shehnaaz for a minute but Shehnaaz has not forgotten anything. She is staring at Mahi’s parents been all sad that they didn’t even look at her for once, why? They are angry on her? That she came to stay with her di going against them? But if they were talking to di now then why are they angry on her then? 

Jay is trying to think something when his eyes lends on Siddharth who is coming near their flat. He takes a breath of relief; he came on time before situation turns worse. Jay moves towards Shehnaaz making her to look at Siddharth. 

“He is already here. You go with him before Mahi gets to know or she won’t allow you. Don’t worry she won’t get angry on you; I will take care of it.” Jay says trying to make her leave. 

“But mom and dad, I want to meet them.” She says sounding sad. 

“They will be over here only. You can meet them after coming back from shooting, now you go before Mahi sees you.” Jay says been desperate. He just wants her to leave once. As if by any chance Mahi’s parents say that she is not their daughter then a big mess with be created. 

“Really? They will be there, right? I will get to meet them.” She asks her eyes shining with hidden happiness, he just nodes feeling sorry that he is lying to her. She smiles and moves towards Siddharth. 

Jay keeps staring at her retreating figure with a guilt hidden inside, his mom keeps her hand on his shoulder. “What happened Jay?” She asks him knowing that his son is sad due to something. 

“Nothing mom just feeling sad for Shehnaaz. She is in this condition only due to us; she thinks that Mahi parents are her own. She might have built so many expectations about them. Today I saw that happiness in her eye’s mom, that happiness which we can see in a person eyes who is craving for that love from their parents. I am feeling so bad for hiding truth from her, we should not play with her feelings like this. If her memory comes back she will hate us mom, she will surely hate us for playing with her like this.” Jay says expressing himself for every first time, he always tried to handle Mahi and in all this always tried to act cool but today he is feeling helpless. He is tired of acting all cool after all he is human too. 

“I agree that might if that accident didn’t look place then today she might be having her memory but what about the person she is getting nightmare and panic attack about? Due to that she is with us, if that accident didn’t took place then might that person had harm her by now. Who knows that maybe she was running from that person when the car hit her? You can’t blame yourself for its Jay, this everything has been planned by destiny that was the reason that she hit only on your car rather than someone else. I know that her parents might be worried about her but I don’t think she have her parents if they were then after seeing her on tv they might have come by now in search of her.” Jay mom speaks making Jay to nod, he has not share about Vikas knowing Shehnaaz to his wife or his mother. 

“Might be you’re right mom. I should not worry about it so much.” Jay says smiling at his mom. 

//

Past…

“She doesn’t have parents; she is orphan and her name is Shehnaaz.” Vikas says a tear drop flows from the corner of his eyes. 

“How do you know her?” Jay asks been shock after knowing that she is orphan and curious to know his connection with Vikas

“She is staff member on set.” Vikas says not going in detail, and moves towards the doctor, “doctor can we know that if she lost her complete memory or only sudden part to it?” Vikas asks been concerned. 

“As I heard from my nurse she was not remembering her own name so that means she has completely lost her memory. And I will request you all not to force to remember it too.” Saying so doctor moves out. Vikas keep on staring at Shehnaaz totally confused what to do? 

He then looks at Jay, “I want to make you meet someone. You will have to come along with me.” Vikas says but takes a promise from him, “but you will have to promise me that you won’t share whatever I am going to tell you with someone else.” Vikas says looking at him keenly. 

“Why are you stressing me? Is something serious?” Jay asks been tensed. 

“You will get to know everything but first promise me.” Vikas says getting desperate, Jay nodes. 

“I promise you that I won’t share it with anyone.” Saying so Vikas takes him along with him. 

//

“I have kept the promise till now but what if a situation comes and I have to share it?” Jay asks who is talking to someone on his cell. 

“If something like that occur then we will have to tell that person. And I can smell that situation like that will arise soon but why all of sudden that question came in your mind?” Vikas asks been confused with his such type of question early in the morning. 

“Nothing big just Mahi’s parents came to meet her.” Jay says trying to act cool but he is still sounding tense.

“And Shehnaaz met them?” Vikas asks getting slightly tense. 

“Not in real sense but saw them and would have met them if Siddharth have not came on time. I made her to go with Siddharth so she was not able to meet them.” Jay says making Vikas to relax. 

“At least he reaches somewhere on time.” Vikas says in sarcastic way making fun of him been late for his shoots. 

“But I am sure that a doubt is implanted in her mind. The way they behaved like a stranger; I hope that she doesn’t give that much pressure on it.” Jay says still sounding tense. 

“Don’t worry she is Shehnaaz, she will forget about it in a minute. After she gets busy fighting with Siddharth by now they both might have started their tom and jerry fights.” Vikas says making Jay to chuckle and agreeing with him. 

//

Siddharth is driving the car but time and again glancing at the person who is sitting beside him on the passenger seat. For the very first time she is sitting there been all quiet. What is wrong with her? 

“What happened Shehnaaz?” Siddharth asks glancing at her, she looks back at him pouting. He stares at her been curious, what the matter? 

“Today after so many months I met my parents but they just ignored me. I felt like worthless when their whole attention was on di rather than me. I felt they even didn’t noticed me as if I was a mere stranger for them. It felt so bad.” She says her eyes somewhat getting moist. 

Siddharth stares at her than diverts his graze on road, “anyone will be upset with those daughters who goes on date with anyone.” He says in stern voice. 

“Siddharthhh… I already told you that it was not date. It was just a coffee with a friend.” She says narrowing her eyes at him. 

“How can I forgot coffee with your very good friend, right?” He says been pissed; she stares at him with a slight smile on her face. What is wrong with him? 

“What happened if I went with my very good friend to coffee. Why you have any problem?.” She says trying hard to hide her smile. She intentionally stresses on ‘very good’ to annoy him more. 

“Why on earth I will have problem? You go on coffee with your very good friend or I am suggesting that why don’t you all hang out with your kind girl too. She will love to joint you both, then go for trips. It doesn’t affect me, go where you want to go.” He is fully pissed now and Shehnaaz can sense it so she decides to stop teasing him as the outcome with be worse. 

“I was just kidding I don’t want to go with anyone for coffee,” She says moving towards him and trying to hold his arms but he don’t let her to. 

“Shehnaaz let me drive.” His voice stern looking straight on the road. She nodes in a negative manner and again tried to hold his arm, looking at his face with a pout. 

“Can’t I even joke with you?” She asks pouting. 

“Why you have to joke with me? go and fool around with your very good friend and kind girl.” Siddharth says in a taunting manner and pushes her away. 

“Siddharthhh…” she again tries to hold him but he doesn’t let her to. 

“Shehnaaz don’t irritate me. Move away from me.” Siddharth says been annoyed. 

“No! I won’t,” saying so she holds his arms and resting her head on his shoulder. “I was just kidding.” She says making a crying face and this time he didn’t push her away. Staring still straight on road, trying to ignore her but also not pushing her away from him. 

***

How is the part?

So many of you're requesting for frequent updates so I will try to post daily. I am not promising but I will try but may at times I won't be able to.

Please do take care of yourself and your family, if possible do be at home. That's the only way we can be safe from this coronia virus.

Thanks for reading, voting and commenting.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

68.7K 6.3K 36
Two people who love each other very much , what if on a random day one of them forgets the other...... Will they be able to hold on to love ? Will d...
7.1K 685 29
This is a story about two different people who bound in a contract marriage & believe that they will pull apart in the fixed time... lets see what de...
652 173 9
• An Eternity Of Love • .•☆ If you hear something that you haven't felt, it doesn't mean t...
143K 12.7K 61
this story is about a girl shehnaaz who has every luxurious things one can ask for but is devoid of love and care and a boy Sidharth who belongs to m...