He's my Tarzan... (Roman Reig...

By wwepurplevixen

Mia is the daughter of billionaire Vince McMahon. When her brother-in-law convinces her to join the family bu... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
The Wedding
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Back from hiatus!!!
Chapter 42
Chapter 42 continued
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 45 continued
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
SEQUEL SNEAK PEEK

Chapter 32

1.2K 50 2
By wwepurplevixen

My alarm woke me up, it has been three days since the night I messed up my life. I had cried myself to sleep every night, Dean had to leave yesterday as he had to appear on Smackdown.

I had a busy day ahead as Jenna had phoned me last night asking about the New York trip..

I filled her in on what had happened and she said that she would ask Roman for Lucy but not mention anything about why she wanted her back early. Since it was a surprise for Lucy she couldn't spill the beans.

They would be landing in an hour with my dad's private jet , so I had about an hour and a half as I had arranged for a car to pick them up.

I headed into the shower.

I got out and decided to wear my purple bikini with a white sheer top and a white shorts with some sandals. I decided to straighten my hair even though it would be wet in a couple of hours.

I arranged with my dad for us to visit and he didn't mind, I mentioned that I needed to speak to him as well. My nephews and nieces would be there awhile later so that Lucy would have some company.

I made some pancakes as well as waffles with juice and coffee.

I had just finished when the doorbell rang. I went to open the door and I saw Jenna and Lucy standing next to her with her eyes closed.

'' Okay you can open now!''

Lucy opened her eyes and screeched as she jumped into my arms, '' I knew it, I knew it!''

I hugged Jenna and closed the door behind her as she put her bag down on the couch. She was wearing a summer dress over her bikini and so was Lucy.

We sat at my little kitchen table and dug in.

'' So has person contacted you yet?'' I looked up from my waffles and shook my head.

'' I keep checking my phone and then there is nothing.. I miss him so much, but his probably still angry at me. I shouldn't care because we are over, its what I wanted and that's what he has given me. I just need to move on'' I gave my fakest smile ever.

'' Do you really think that you can just forget about him? Mia, he will come around''

'' He wont , the look in his eyes when he told me to leave. He had given up on fighting because to him that's what I had done. But whatever, come on lets clean up so that we can head to my dad's.''

●●●

We were in the driveway and Lucy was so excited by the size of the house. Although Jenna had been here a few times, Lucy had never.

We held her hand and I opened the door, '' Daaaaaad!''

'' In the kitchen sweetie!''

We went into the kitchen and swung Lucy between us.

'' Dad, you remember Jenna? And this is Lucy!''

He hugged us both and bent down to Lucy's level.

'' Hello Lucy, you can call me V... do you wanna meet Aunty Mi's dog?''

She nodded and I called out my dog's name.

'' Vipeeeeeer''

My Golden Retriever given to me by Randy came racing from the yard into the kitchen. He handed Lucy a ball and she ran outside as Jenna followed, giving us some privacy.

I sat opposite him at the kitchen table and filled him in.

He sighed, '' But you guys were fine just last week''

'' Yeah we were... uhm Dad I need a favour.''

'' That would be?''

'' I know I'm in this major storyline with him but because of that I need sometime off. It would just be hard on us both to act like that right now, please. I know its a lot to ask but I honestly need a break from WWE having to see him would just kill me even more than it is killing me not seeing him.''

He held my hand, '' Don't worry I'll give you as much time off as you need and then when you return you can choose if you still want to be associated with him or not, okay?''

I hugged him, '' Thanks dad!''

'' Aunty Mi, I wanna swim!''

●●●

We were splashing around , my dog had decided to join us in the pool. My dad was like the photographer for the day but he loved it, he even took some selfies which I found pretty cute.

'' Dad where's JJ?''

JJ was my dad's little bull dog.

'' He's upstairs, you know that dog is lazy! "

I rolled my eyes and got out of the water, drying myself off with a towel.

'' Aunty Mi, where are you going?''

'' To make us some lunch...''

'' Oh let me help you'' Jenna offered while swimming towards the end.

'' I'll keep an eye on her, don't worry girls'' My dad smiled and we went inside to the kitchen.

'' Why on earth is my phone going off like that?'' I nagged while cutting the cucumber for the sandwiches.

'' Mine is just as crazy, I think I should check.'' She went over to the other counter where our phones were.

'' Bring mine too please''

'' Oh my word''

My dad had uploaded a selfie with us in the background playing around and then another combo of the three of us with Viper on instagram.

There were so many questions as well as rude comments from fans concerning me and how stupid Jenna was for being friends with me and questions on why the dogs name is Viper etc.

I did not need to deal with all of this right now.

'' I want to shout at my dad for uploading these but I know that he only had good intentions''

I got onto the stool and scrolled some more, they weren't all bad, lots of them were glad at the fact that we were still friends and that I was spending time with them alone which showed there was no bad blood. Many of them asked where Roman was.

'' Well it seems like we were defended not only by some of your fans but friends too''

'' What do you mean?''

'' Check the other photo''

I went back to the first photo of us with the dog.

She was right, Randy had commented.

'' Although it is not really any of your business, I just want to set the record straight. Mia and I are not dating at all so those pictures you saw were between two very good friends thus the reason for her dog's name which I gave to her three years ago while we were still in a relationship. She cant very well change the dogs name, now can she? I have a girlfriend and she has a boyfriend, so stop making up shit man. Thanks guys!''

I saw that Roman was among the 50 people who had liked his comment thus far.

There was another one from Nikki.

'' Can you guys just stop hating, its their lives and she has not been a home wrecker. If she were they would certainly not be spending time together without Roman present''

And then another one from John, '' Such a cute picture but yet people are making it negative. They are very good friends and are allowed to spend time together without Roman so it doesn't really matter where he was at that moment''

'' Well Roman liked Randy's comment which was weird, I should let them know that Roman and I are done''

She shook her head, '' Don't be hasty, its not any of their business anyway. His parents might come around and then you'll be together''

'' I doubt it, we still have things to sort out besides that because he is clearly angry at me for giving up on us ''

I walked out with the lunch as Jenna followed with the juice and we set it on the table. My dad helped the dog and Lucy out of the water and they took their seats and Viper went to lie down in the sun.

'' I'll set up the guest room for you two and Mia has her own room, the others will be here soon and I wouldn't want you guys to travel on the road late at night''

'' Thanks Vince''

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2K 9 13
Brooklyn used to have the dream of becoming a WWE wrestler. But after she couldn't make her dream happen after her brother, John Cena, makes it in, B...
9.9K 181 18
When Isabella Guerrero 25 year old daughter of legend Eddie Guerrero starts to do wrestling she is put as a tag team partner with roman reigns in bot...
11.9K 221 64
Nicole Garcia is having issues in her relationship with Artem. Her and Joseph Anoa'i are enemies what happens when they start over again?
338K 4.2K 49
Megan Lopez a.k.a Ashley Rollins is a WWE Diva. She is making her return to the business after almost a year and a half of receiving injuries and get...