Feel Something *•.¸♡ Steve Ha...

By thesupernaturalTeen

DESCRIPTION: "he was a angel surrounded by darkness." SYPONIS: the two boys had cared and loved each other b... More

Feel Something
Graphic Gallary
Epigraph
Summary
Act one
Chapter one
Chapter three
Chapter four
Chapter five
Chapter six
Chapter seven
Chapter eight
Act two
Chapter nine
Chapter ten
Chapter eleven
Chapter twelve
Chapter thirteen
Chapter fourteen
Chapter fifteen
Chapter sixteen
Act three
Chapter one
Chapter two
Chapter three
Chapter four
Chapter five
Chapter six
Chapter seven
Chapter eight
Act four
Chapter one
Chapter two
Chapter three
Chapter four
Chapter five

Chapter two

2.1K 89 21
By thesupernaturalTeen

FEEL SOMETHING
CHAPTER TWO: the weirdo on maple street

☆(ƑƐƐL ₴Ø₥Ɇ₮Ⱨł₦₲)☆

SALEM THORN HAD FINISHED HIS MAC AND CHEESE QUICKLY. "Slow down,you do know there still is a pot full of this stuff?"  Luke chuckled,finding the look in his son's face funny. "I was going through the box filled with the family pictures,found a picture of mom. A couple actually,and, I was wondering if we had frames to put it in one?"

Luke nodded,carefully watching his son for any breaking points. It was something he had done now,not wanting his son to be hurt even more than he already is. "Tomorrow,I'll be out,looking for a job. But,I'd like to see if I could find an abandon place.maybe start a business there."

Salem nodded,they had continued to speak,until finishing the whole pot of Mac and cheese. "Let's finish unpacking the boxes tomorrow." Luke has seen the way Salem had been acting,as if his mind was to far to focus on anything,having taken a while to eat. 

Salem nodded,saying good night and rushing up the stairs,where he collapsed into the bed. His thoughts going a thousand miles,until he had fallen asleep.
☆(ƑƐƐL ₴Ø₥Ɇ₮Ⱨł₦₲)☆

Salem had woken up early the next day. Or at least,early by his schedule. He had quickly gotten up and rummaged through the boxes holding his clothes.

It was only his second day in Hawkins,well third,but he felt as if Hawkins was not the place. That it wasn't a good or safe place. Salem hadn't expected for this to happen. He hadn't expected for him to end up being late. "Salem!" His father yelled out for him,bursting into the room,but only seeing his son sit on the floor,surrounded by photos of his mother.
"Salem..."

Luke sat down,not speaking. Salem started at the pictures for what seemed like forever. "Did I do something?" Luke turned,shocked for a moment before it shifted to confusion. "No,why are you asking?" Salem's voice was quite,not understanding it. "Then why did she leave?"

☆(ƑƐƐL ₴Ø₥Ɇ₮Ⱨł₦₲)☆

Salem hadn't meant to ask the question,the way his father frozen up then immediately starting telling him that it wasn't his fault and that his mother just wasn't a good or responsible person. He had biked to school,going a little slower than he normally did. He wanted to clear his head a bit.

When he walked into the school,he had immediately spotted Steve with Nancy,Barb and his other friends. But,his mind was still on the conversation with his father.
Salem was brought from his thoughts when someone had accidentally shoved against him,quickly saying sorry and making their way to the board. Salem had turned his head,seeing a boy that he didn't recognize. He slowly approached him. "Uh,hi." He looked at him,just realizing that the boy had pinned up a picture of a younger boy,smiling. Which immediately had Salem's heart drop to his stomach. The boy was missing,so,the one handing out the paper's must be his older brother. "Hi."

Salem pointed to the stack of papers,awkwardly. "Uh,I'm new here. And haven't met anyone. But,I would like to help. Can I see one of those?" The boy handed it to him,nodding. "I didn't even know there was a new kid." Salem didn't blame him,after all,his brother was missing. Plus,Salem didn't go out much. "Yeah,I don't really go out. I'm Salem Thorn." The boy nodded,forcing a smile. Which just looked sad. "Jonathan Byers."

Salem has looked at the picture,trying to guess the age of the boy. "Is there a certain place you are looking around today?" Jonathan too the paper back,gently and flipped it around,writing on the back. Salem looked at the address,there had also been a number before smiling and walking towards his locker. Salem struggled to open up his locker,the numbers confusing him. He had remembered the location of the locker,but hadn't remembered the true combination of his locker. He let out a low growl. The side of his fist hit the locker,when a voice had came. "Do you need help?" He turned,seeing someone he didn't know. "Uh,yeah,the stupid thing won't open." The girl held her hand out,asking to to see the paper before he gently handed it to her,her taking it even more gently. "So,your the new boy? Barb mentioned helping you out before."

Salem nodded,awkwardly waiting there. "Yeah,Salem Thorn. And you are?" When a new voice,followed by three new figures approached. "Taken. How's it going Salem?" The boy looked up,seeing Steve and two others he didn't know. "Uh,fine,Steve. Also,wouldn't need to worry of me trying to date..." the girl smiled,awkwardly. "Nancy."

He turned back to Steve,before remembering and swinging his bag to his side. "...Nancy, as she isn't my type." The boy laughed,when another boy and girl smirked at him. "Steve,how do you know him?"
"And,how do you know Nancy isn't your type? You didn't even know her name?"

Salem glances at the two,seeing how they reacted. Before pulling out the hoodie from his backpack. "Here's your hoodie back. Also,my father had wanted to thank you again." Steve opened his mouth,about to say how he hasn't told them what happened,when the girl stopped him. "Thank him for what?" And he way she had said it,made him extremely uncomfortable. He shifted,not wanting to tell those two,as she seemed like a slut,and the boy seemed like a dick.

Still Salem forced a smile,thinking of a quick lie. "My father and I just moved here,Steve here had given us directions to where in town was a good place to eat." Salem didn't notice when the girl stepped forward,her hand out,palm facing the floor. "I'm Carol,this is Tommy."  He had decided to ignore her hand,acting as if he hadn't seen it,having thrown his bag over his shoulder. When he was pushed,not hard,or at least it wasn't went to be,it had meant to be a simple way of getting his attention. "Tommy! You didn't have to push him so hard."

Salem got up,dusting himself off. "I didn't! He's just light and weak." Tommy,a name and person Salem understood he would never like. "I'm not weak. Just,didn't expect it." His head turned to him,glaring. When he was gently pushed back,an arm swinging over his shoulders. "Salem,sorry about Tommy,you know,he can sometimes be incredibly stupid. How about you come over? I'm throwing a little....get together. It'll be; Tommy, Carol,Nancy, her friend;Barb and me."

Salem has looked up,stopping his glare at Tommy and shrugged his shoulders. "Not sure,gotta ask my father." He heard Tommy laugh,mocking him. "Oh god,he's like Nancy. Who cares if it's a school night?" Salem tilted his head,dunking from out of Steve's arm. "It's not just cause it's a school night. He had his reasons." He heard Tommy mocking him,coming up with the dummest reasons. His fingernails digger into his skin,trying not to punch the boy. He forced a smile,which he knew it looked forced,but didn't care. "I don't know your address Steve." His hand was suddenly gripped,feeling a light pressure on his wrist. "And now you do."

☆(ƑƐƐL ₴Ø₥Ɇ₮Ⱨł₦₲)☆

Salem hadn't thought his father would have truly let him go. "Dad,I was wondering...can I go to Steve's house?" Luke looked up,breathing out,thinking of what to say. "Who else will be there?" Salem raked his brain,trying to remember if he had told his father about Tommy. "Uh,his two friends; Carol and Tommy and his girlfriend,Nancy. Also,Nancy's grinds Barb,who was the one who helped with opening my locker."

"I'll be picking you up at ten." Salem looked up,surprised. "Really?" Luke nodded,his smile widening at seeing the big smile on Salem's face.

☆(ƑƐƐL ₴Ø₥Ɇ₮Ⱨł₦₲)☆

Luke drove him towards the address,having stopped a few blocks down. Salem gave him a confused look. "Just listen,now,I am grateful for Steve having saved you. But,if he or any of his friends-" Salem rolled his eyes. "Yes,yes,I get it. I'm in trouble if I drink or do drugs if they are." Luke nodded,but continued. "Also,just tell,I've got a gun,if they try anything."

Salem nodded,chuckling ,he clicked his tongue. He turned to father with a smile. "Okay,got it,no drugs,no drinking,warn the you have a gun. You don't got to worry." Salem opened the door,closing it behind him and waving bye to his father. He turned,his father driving slowly,at the same pace that Salem was walking.

Salem chuckled,shaking his head. His pace staying the same,but taking wider steps. When he had approached the Harrington house, Salem approached the house,him about to knock when the door swung open. "Salem,glad to see you could make it. Come in." Salem followed Steve into the house. "You have nice place." Steve thanks Salem,guiding him towards the back,showing the pool. "I know you might not actually want to go,but,figured you could hang with Nancy."

Salem nodded,walking out and taking a seat next to Nancy. "Hello." She turned to him,smiling. "Hi." Salem and Nancy has spoken,him only speaking to either Nancy,Steve or Barb. He didn't like Tommy or Carol,and didn't think he ever would.

Salem had sat there,speaking to Nancy a little bit of the time. Or having read the book he had brought with him. He heard the loud,but yet low voice,yell at him for being a nerd. He had been reading the book,hardly speaking to anyone. And ignoring the drinks they had. He had heard Barb be forced to drink about to say that she doesn't have to when he has opened the can,slicing her finger.

Salem had gotten up,about to ask if he could have a drink,and if he could,where would he get it,when wet hands pressed against his back and pushed him. The boy,not expecting the shove,fell into the water. And the sudden feeling of being completely underwater had him stop moving for a moment,before panic set it.

The water pressure had built up in his hears,making the outside world sound faded. But,he could have sworn he heard his name being yelled,when he had seen dead,pale eyes at the bottom of the pool. He screamed,water floating into his mouth and lungs. When familiar hands gripped him,yanking him out. He heard panicked voices,but laughs as well,there were curse words being thrown around when he lead to his side,his mouth hung open as the water left him lungs.

Salem looked up,seeing the worried looks on Nancy and Steve,but Tommy and Carol we're laughing. "Let's just get you into something dry." Salem accepted the hand that was offered to him,following Steve and Nancy into the house. When Steve had lead him to a room,handing him a shirt. "I'll be back with a pair of pants,I'm gonna show Nancy another room to get dressed."

Then he was alone,with his own thoughts. And even though he was dripping wet,it was as if that wasn't even happening.as he continued to think back to how Carol and Tommy were laughing,the sounds of laughter and him drowning,shouldn't be familiar. Yet,it was. He hadn't even noticed that Steve had returned. "Salem? Are you okay?"

Salem shook his head,a few droplets flying from his hair. "What? Uh,yeah. I'm fine." Steve turned,deciding not to push it and went to look for some pants in the closet. Salem turned aswell,his back facing the back of Steve and he quickly changed the shirt,but,Steve had turned around,looking just in time to see a couple of scars on his back. What the fuck? Steve's thoughts we're voiced before he even realized it. "What the fuck? What happened to you?"

Salem turned,quickly grabbing the pants that were held in Steve's open hand. Before standing back,into the darkness and quickly changing them running out the door,the wet clothes in his hand. "Salem!"

☆(ƑƐƐL ₴Ø₥Ɇ₮Ⱨł₦₲)☆

The boy was glad that he made it out The house,what he wasn't glad about was the fact that a body had stopped him from running. He looked up,having fallen down from the impact. "Salem,I've been worried sick!" He heard more footsteps coming,when he was hurled up and hugged. "Why are you so cold? And your hair is damp." Salem forcefully shoved himself from his father's grasp. "Why are you here?" Luke raised an eyebrow,as if that was the dumbest thing his son as ever said. "I was suppose to pick you up at this time. What happened to you?"

But,just at that time,out came the two drunk Carol and Tommy. "Salem,come on! It's just a joke! Don't be such a downer!" He heard the two laugh,ignoring them. "More like drowner!" His eye's widen at the remark,when his father's concern face shifted to anger. "You did this to my son?" Salem didn't have the strength to his him back. Both from his shoes still being wet and being so cold. But,luckily Steve had showed up behind the two. "Salem! Come on,I just wanna talk! Oh,Mr.Thorn,I wasn't aware you were here?"

Luke Thorn glared at the teens,Salem running up to him. "Dad,let's just go. You can't do anything,you'll get arrested." He fought the urge to say 'again'. As the first time he was arrested,he was immediately let go after finding out why he did what he had done. Luke shrugged his jacket off,throwing it over the shoulders of Salem before unlocking the car,the drive home was silent.

☆(ƑƐƐL ₴Ø₥Ɇ₮Ⱨł₦₲)☆

Salem had rushed to his room,about to pull Steve's clothing off when his father knocked on his door. "Salem,can I come in?" The boy stopped his movements,simply removing his father's jacket. "Yeah,dad,come in." The door opened,his father looking at him with concern. "That Harrington kid...he doesn't have good friends does he?"

Salem smiled,shaking his head. "No,his friends are awful. I'm pretty sure Tommy is the one who pushed me in. Steve dragged me out,again." Luke nodded,motioning towards the door. "Well,get some sleep. Goodnight."

Luke closed the door,hearing Salem day goodnight before Luke dragged his hand across his face. I'm worried for that kid.

☆(ƑƐƐL ₴Ø₥Ɇ₮Ⱨł₦₲)☆

(2516)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.1K 237 15
Jim Hopper's niece, Delilah Hopper, moved to Hawkins after her parents died in a fire. Delilah was sent to live with Hopper after the accident and sh...
13.4K 388 25
Nova Peters was a snarky girl with overbearing parents and a reputation as someone not often confrontational but still with a penchant for getting in...
30.8K 587 15
who knew the disappearance of one young boy could bring two friends closer together? //\\ Based off Stranger Things- Season One **Be sure to chec...
23.5K 551 10
"I feel like my life started the day we found you in the woods." Will could feel his heart slowly breaking. -- The gang are now all in Hawkins, strug...