The Vampires Little

By brandiengland1

A story where a Vampire wins a little in an auction. these are there adventures in ddlg. More

prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Epilouge
Sequel? what do you think?

Chapter 27

8.6K 218 10
By brandiengland1

Marco took Brandi into the living room " well my sweet a beloved is a very special person." Brandi looked at Marco with the big red doe eyes " I special?" Marco looked at her" yes my sweet you are very special to me." Brandi started to blush at his words, just then Zoey came through the door with a bottle of A positive blood for Brandi. Marco thanked Zoey for bringing it, and handed the bottle to Brandi." Your snack my love." Brandi took the bottle " Thankies sir." To this Marco looked at her with love in his eyes " you can call me daddy love, see being a beloved is not only special it means I get to love and care for you for all eternity." Brandi looked confused at this; but deep down she felt happy hearing those words coming from him." You my new daddy?" Marco lifted Brandi from the couch and sat down with her on his lap " yes love I am your new and only daddy from now on." Brandi felt so happy she didn't even think before she leaned in and kissed him on the lips; but it felt like the right thing to do; and she felt like she had to do it.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

256K 8.7K 26
When a beautiful girl meets a shy boy and they fall in love. But the boys dad gets this crazy obsession with the young girl. What will happen? P.S. I...
5.5K 119 1
Jon takes his responsibilities towards his girlfriend seriously, so when his innocent little is tasked with the job of killing someone that only a hu...
2.7K 197 9
a sequel of sorts.
43 3 9
Dark short stories. Many of them will be for competitions, but others are just to clear out things I need to clear up. Each chapter will be a complet...