babysitter / s.m

By muffin_mendes

When Megan is asked to babysit new neighbors that have just moved in next door, some things happen that she w... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Shawn
Chapter 42
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
You Again
NEW STORY
NEW NEW NEW STORYYYY

Chapter 43

17.7K 406 121
By muffin_mendes

Megan's POV

I wake up in a daze. I look next to me and I see Shawn. Last night was great. I was glad he was my first because I do truly love him.

I look at the time and it's 10:00. Our flights is at 2:00.

I get up, puts some pajamas on, an walk to the bathroom. I look at myself in the mirror.

I brush my teeth, brush my hair, and left it down.

I put on a white tank top, black sweats, and a brown sweater. (<<<<Photo)

"Morning beautiful." Shawn says tired looking. He comes up behind me and kisses my cheek.

"Hi." I say giggling. "Getting ready for the flight?" He asks. "Sí." I say. "Merry Christmas Eve." he says to me.

We look at ourselves in the mirror. We stand there for a minute. I can tell that he's thinking about all the past events that has happened. "I love how you've been there for me through thick an thin." I say to him. He smiles at me. "I love how you're you, and you don't care abut what other people think about you."

We walk out of the bathroom and sit on the bed together. I cuddle up into his warm chest.
Shawn starts singing Stay With Me by Sam Smith very softly.

Oh won't you stay with me
Cause you're all I need
There's ain't love that's clear to see
But darling stay with me

I drift off to sleep in his arms.

---

I wake up and look at the clock. 12:30. We have 30 minutes to get to the airport.

"Shawn wake up!" I say in a rush. I hit him with a pillow. "Holy fuck! Alright! I'm up!" He says chuckling. He slowly gets out of bed while I'm throwing all my clothes in my suitcase.

I grab my suitcases and go through the door. Shawn grabs his with his clothes already ready.

Back to Toronto for Christmas Eve! WHOOT!

----

-@muffin_mendes

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 11.2K 200
Welcome to my third book of imagines! {*} = smut! Requests are closed! MEAN OR HATEFUL COMMENTS WILL GET YOU BLOCKED!!!!
179K 5K 34
In which a boy falls in love with her fake identity. A Shawn Mendes Fanfiction DISCLAIMER: this is probably more cliche than those magcon bully books...
877K 10.5K 200
Welcome to my second book of imagines! I don't write smut. REQUESTS ARE CLOSED!!! IF YOU WRITE A MEAN/HATEFUL COMMENT, YOU WILL GET BLOCKED.
287K 6.7K 54
"I know you're broken, and I know you're a mess. But I will try to fix you." ♡ completed 03.13.17 ?