How to Top

By onelasttae

in which the school's resident badboy helps a seemingly unattractive loser win the heart of his best friend... More

01 :: milk tea & pork broth
02:: life scarring things & feelings
03 :: ugly pajamas & ugly people
04 :: ugly crushes & pretty deals
05 :: smart asses & dumbasses
06 :: makeovers & disasters
07 :: subpar flirting & shitty liars
08 :: pick-up lines & put downs
09 :: pals & not so good pals
10 :: fake & faker
11 :: fake dates & the real deal
12 :: right & wrong
14 :: remember & forget
15 :: controlled chaos & messes
16 :: want & need
17 :: besties & little shits
18 :: broken hearts & broken dicks
19 :: on purpose & accidental grinding
20 :: arguments & questionable news
21 :: road trips & home
22 :: true feelings & careful lies
23 :: country boys & flower fields
24 :: stars & everything in between
25 :: questions & literally no answers
26 :: magical sticks & heartwarming gays
27 :: boyfriends & boy friends
28 :: the part & the whole
29 :: new friends & annoying flirts
30 :: redos & no turning back
31 :: lost & found
32 :: temporary & permanent
33 :: moving on & remembering it all
34 :: happy surprises & dirty plays
35 :: saying always & being okay
36 :: happy thoughts & painful conversations
37 :: the nerd & the fuckboy
EPILOGUE
HOW TO BE HUMAN (PREQUEL)

13 :: platonic hickeys & heated stuff

108K 5.8K 39.1K
By onelasttae

hahah you guys are probs
gonna kill me & these chapter titles...
i don't know LMAO

♡♡♡

Things returned to normal between Jeongguk and him; it was like nothing ever happened.

Taehyung didn't mind that they didn't talk about it. He supposed the younger would bring it up when he was ready, and all he could do was wait for him. It wasn't cool to force people to do things they simply weren't ready for.

When Jeongguk felt it was the right time, Taehyung would support him like all friends do.

So business continued as usual. He walked to every class with Jeongguk by his side, spent every lunch with him at Sunshine Sips, went to meetings after making sure Jeongguk got to the dorm safely and came back from practice with his favorite cereal.

When it came to night time, Taehyung practically dragged Jeongguk away from the table to his bed. The younger was still pretty stubborn, not listening to him when he demanded he go to sleep at ten.

Most nights ended up with Taehyung rolling the younger into blanket burritos on his bed, making sure he was all warm and content before hugging him tight.

Jeongguk was like a giant cuddly teddy bear, and he was all cute and pouty when he was delirious.

"Why am I always the little spoon?" Jeongguk grumbled the previous night, half-asleep as the older ran his fingers through his surprisingly soft hair.

"Because you're a big idiot," Taehyung whispered back, and that was basically the end of their discussion.

The next morning, Taehyung bit into an eggo waffle, typing away at his laptop as he wrote his essay on the dangers of gay conversion therapy. It was Saturday, and Seokjin and Hoseok made sure to tell him they went home for the weekend, leaving him alone.

Well, he wasn't entirely alone. Jeongguk couldn't go back to Busan on weekends due to volleyball. This was usually how it went anyways. Taehyung would lounge around in his room, watching netflix while Jeongguk went out to practice and came back with food.

It surprised him Jeongguk wasn't going out with different people lately, which struck Taehyung a little confused since that was practically a side hobby of the younger's. He didn't really care what he did, but he supposed it felt nice he chose to stay here with him.

Maybe Jeongguk wasn't that bad of a friend after all. 

"Hey Specs, I've been meaning to ask you," Speaking of the devil, Jeongguk came out of the bathroom, a toothbrush in one hand and toothpaste dribbling from the edge of his mouth.

"Ask me what?" He glanced away from his screen to see a shirtless Jeongguk, but honesty, he wasn't that shocked anymore. The guy hated wearing shirts at the dorm.

"I was talking to Jimin the other day," He quickly ran back into the bathroom to finish brushing his teeth before saying,

"Why have you been denying him Specs?"

"O-oh. You know about that," Taehyung froze, blinking a couple times at the younger as he stood by the door with a towel around his shoulders. Frick, he wasn't supposed to know about that.

"We have a banquet to go to next weekend," The younger said. "The plan was to get him there, but why aren't you making a move right now?"

"N-no reason," He mumbled, averting his attention back to his essay, which honestly he didn't care for right now because it looked like a jumble of words. "I just haven't been feeling well."

That was kind of a lie, and honestly he hoped he didn't catch it, but knowing Jeongguk, he probably already did. He could hear his footsteps echo on the flooring, and it didn't take much for him to realize he was standing beside him; he could feel him looming beside him.

"Is it because I'm taking all your time?" Jeongguk asked. Taehyung's brows furrowed, head whipping up to meet the younger's gaze.

"Because we can end this a bit earlier."

"What? No. I'm just not ready, that's all. I-I need more practice before I date him, you know?" He said, chuckling uneasily. Jeongguk frowned.

"There's only so much I could teach you, Specs. We're already in Phase 2," Jeongguk said, resting his hand on the back of Taehyung's chair and leaned forward, their faces inches apart from one another's.

"Phase 2? You know, you've never explained all the phases to me," Taehyung murmured, shutting his laptop before Jeongguk could read all of it. The younger grumbled 'hey', earning an eyeroll from the older as he pushed him away to get up.

"Well Phase 1 was the makeover. Phase 2 is all about the skills. That's where we are at," Jeongguk said, following Taehyung while he put away his dish in the sink.

"Phase 3 is when... Is when I give you to Jimin."

He didn't know what he exactly meant by that, but he merely hummed. When he turned around, he gasped softly, his chest bumping into Jeongguk's. He pressed his lips together, swallowing as his gaze met the younger's.

There was something in his gaze that he couldn't quite decipher what it was. Hurt? No, Jeongguk wouldn't feel that way. If he was pained, he would tell him eventually, and honestly it could just be some figment of Taehyung's imagination.

Maybe he was just sad that morning over something else?

"Well then, we'll make the most out of Phase 2, right? Please, I still need your help," Taehyung said, capturing his bottom lip between his teeth. "I don't think I can go on a date with Jimin just yet."

I don't think I can do this without you. He didn't say that out loud; it would be embarassing.

"But you'd go out with me? Aren't we pals?" The younger teased, never failing to bring a smile to his lips. Taehyung lightly punched his shoulder, unable to help himself from rolling his eyes.

"Friends. We're friends," He corrected him softly, watching calmly as the sweetest smile spread across the younger's lips. Jeongguk raised an eyebrow at him, not aware that he stepped closer toward him.

"I've upgraded to a friend now?" Jeongguk said, wiggling his eyebrows in that stupid way Taehyung absolutely hated.

"I've just made fucking history!"

"Shut up," Taehyung murmured. "Don't make me take that back," He threatened half-heartedly.

Jeongguk raised an eyebrow at him, "What? I was literally your friend for a second, and I'm getting that privilege revoked?!"

"What have I done to you, Specs?" A lot of things.

"If you don't step back, I might consider revoking it," He said, tilting his head a little to the side as he adjusted the towel around Jeongguk's shoulders.

"And what if I don't step back?" Jeongguk asked, challenge sparkling in those big, doe eyes of his that honestly didn't match his fuckboy identity.

It still didn't make sense how this guy became one of those fuckboys in cliche highschool dramas. He was too caring for his own good, and the guy was smart. Jeongguk owned the biggest heart Taehyung's ever seen, and yet he chose to be known as a fuckboy.

But there was a reason, and Taehyung appreciated that reason. He did it not because he cared about his own reputation but his family. He was capable of love, which Taehyung thought he wasn't before.

And he knew this Jeongguk would never see the light of anyone else beyond the two of them, yet for some reason, he liked the idea of that.

Just Jeongguk and him. Maybe Jeongguk would be his best friend someday.

"Then I'll break your fingers," Taehyung murmured, bumping against the counter. Jeongguk snorted.

"What is your obsession with my fingers? Do you want them in you, or something?" At that, Taehyung choked in horror.

"I saved that for a later lesson, but if you're down—,"

"—I never said that," Taehyung cried out, smacking his chest as the younger snickered. "What's your issue with saying really dirty things?!"

"I dunno. I just find it funny when your eyes get all big," Jeongguk shrugged, flicking his chin. The older didn't expect that, and before he could talk, the younger was already leaning down.

"Excuse me," Taehyung squeaked, his hands flying up to Jeongguk's chest, though he didn't push him back. "The sink is watching."

"Relax," The younger snorted. "I'd never do things you don't want me to do. We're learning on your own time."

"And plus we're learning something different today."

"Are you gonna kiss me again?"

"What? I didn't mention kissing," Jeongguk raised an eyebrow at him.

"We know you're thinking about it," Taehyung said in a matter of fact tone. "You could've just asked. It's for practice, after all."

"God. M'afraid what you're going to do to me, Kim Taehyung," He murmured, unable to fight back the grin fitting itself onto his lips.

"I'm gonna make you fall in love with me," The older teased, missing the way Jeongguk's smile crumbled a little at the edges.

"I'm kidding. We're just friends."

"That's bold. But are you bold enough for this next quick lesson?" Jeongguk asked, practically pining the older against the counter. His hands were on either sides of him, his chest pressing against his own, still a bit damp from his shower.

"This lesson requires you to channel your inner fuckboy."

He returned his stare without hesitation, his heart stilling in his chest when he realized how close their faces were. If Jeongguk moved a little bit more, he would be kissing him, like actually kissing him.

And Jeongguk was still kinda wet— not like that though. His hair was still tangled and damp from his shower, and his skin was awfully cool against his touch. Taehyung usually didn't mind him being shirtess, but this was a whole other level of what the frick.

"Tell me," Taehyung challenged, smirking directy at the younger. "I can take anything." He declared.

"You sure, 'cause I don't think you're gonna last," Jeongguk shrugged, teasing him. The older rolled his eyes at him.

"I can beat you in anything."

"But you can't beat your own meat," He yelped, flinching when Taehyung punched his shoulder. "I was kidding, Specs." He muttered, lips pulling into a pout as he rubbed his arm.

"Just tell me what is. I have a fat research essay to do," Taehyung said, gesturing his at his laptop. "If you're not worth my time I can—,"

"— Make out with me Specs."

What did he just say?

"W-what? I-I thought you were g-gonna ask me something else," He squeaked, stumbling over his words as he struggled to even think when Jeongguk's sentence repeated in his mind like a broken record.

"You said you could take anything, but if you wanna step down from the challenge— oh," The older cut him off by cupping his face in his hands, gently squeezing his cheeks together.

"You want to make out with me Jeon Jeongguk?" Taehyung swallowed, trying to channel every drop of confidence he could muster. There was no way he was letting Jeongguk see how much he was freaking out on the inside.

He was supposed to learn how to be a 'top', not a freaking 'bottom' like Jeongguk mentioned.

"That's what friends are for right?" Jeongguk asked, his voice cracking slight as Taehyung eased his grip on his cheeks. "Ouch, my face hurts."

"Can I kiss you again? I promise I won't hurt you," Taehyung said, gently patting his cheek when the younger gave him a skeptical look. "C'mon, I messed up once."

"You missed my mouth. How could you miss my mouth?"

"That was an accident! Let it go!"

"You literally smushed your face against my face hoping it was my lips. You went in blind for no reason."

"Shut up. Trust me, I'll get better at it," He jutted out his bottom lip into a pout, hoping it worked like it did with Seokjin and Hoseok whenever he wanted something.

Jeongguk stared at him, hesitance dancing in his eyes before he let out a sigh. "Fine." He murmured, rolling his eyes when Taehyung squealed, excited.

"If you give me a concussion before our final preseason tournament, I'm not gonna forgive you, Specs," Jeongguk grumbled, rolling his eyes when Taehyung gave him the giddiest grin.

"You won't regret this!"

"Oh I—," Taehyung shut him up by kissing him.

Great! He didn't miss his lips this time! He wanted to celebrate, but he realized screaming in excitement into Jeongguk's mouth might make him choke so he decided to do that later.

Okay, they were kissing now. Jeongguk's lips were somehow really soft against his own, like wow, how was that even possible? Focus Taehyung, he told himself as Jeongguk suddenly pressed foreward.

It caught him off guard, and somehow his hands accidentally slipped to Jeongguk's hair, pulling him closer as Jeongguk did most of the cool stuff. He gasped against Jeongguk's lips, feeling something wet swipe across his bottom lip.

He pushed him off, breathing heavily, "W-what the heck was that?" He asked, panic rising up his throat, unfamiliar with whatever that was.

"Do you want me to stop?" Jeongguk's brows knitted together, confusion in his gentle gaze. "I mean if you aren't ready, I'm not—,"

"— No I mean, d-did you just lick me?"

"Specs, what the fuck," The younger groaned. "You just ruined the mood."

"I-I'm sorry, but like, you licked me."

"Please shut up. You're ruining kissing for me."

"BUT YOU LICKED ME. Excuse you, I am not a lolipop, I am a person. With lips."

Jeongguk captured his lips with his own, taking control like he always did and successfully shutting him up. Taehyung decided to just 'frick it' and let Jeongguk do whatever, after all, he knew more than him.

Exhaling through his nose, he wrapped his arms around Jeongguk's neck, letting him deepen the kiss.

He supposed he should open his lips a bit more and he did, finding it rather odd that Jeongguk's tongue was in his mouth, and it surprisingly felt good albeit a little weird at first. Frick, he didn't know what to think because at this point, he was putty.

He ran his fingers through his locks, tilting his head to the side, letting Jeongguk take over. He moaned slightly, surprised the sound even left his lips as the younger nipped at his bottom lip, sending waves of little shocks through every one of his nerves.

And somehow, Jeongguk lifted his entire weight onto the counter. He wrapped his legs around his waist, tugging gently at his hair as Jeongguk popped his lips off of his. He moved his head back, exposing his neck while the younger trailed kisses down his jaw, completely lost in the daze of the moment.

Jeongguk was too good at this, unraveling him with something as small as kisses. He left wet opened mouth ones down his jugular, even biting playfully at the sensitive skin on his exposed collarbone whilst Taehyung accidentally pulled at his hair.

His skin was cold against Taehyung's touch, a complete contrast to the warmth of his lips that made his stomach twist into knots. Just when he thought Jeongguk was going to stop there, he connected their mouths again, his hands running down Taehyung's thighs.

In this moment, he felt everything and nothing at all. Every sense of his amplified as he focused solely on Jeongguk and Jeongguk alone. Every accidental moan and yelp that left his lips was all because of him.

Were friends supposed to make each other feel this way?

The younger's hands were everywhere: feeling the space between his thighs, thumbs hooked beneath his shirt and stroking the bare skin of his waist, and sometimes he would occasionally squeeze his ass. He wasn't sure what else he was doing, too distracted by the way Jeongguk kissed him like there was no fracking tomorrow.

Like if he stopped, he would leave him.

Taehyung let him do whatever he wanted, touch him, kiss him wherever he wanted since it felt good, and of course, it was just practice— he was mentally keeping notes.

"Oops," Jeongguk was kissing his shoulder blade when he finally spoke, voice hoarse as he tried to catch his breath. Taehyung pulled back, blue hair falling over his eyes when he met the younger's hooded gaze.

"Guess what I just did."

"W-what did you do?" He breathed, removing his fingers from Jeongguk's hair after gently patting his head, realizing he was tugging too hard.

"I left a hickey," The younger murmured, freeing his hand from its grip around his waist. He shivered when his thumb brushed against the tender spot on the dip of his collarbone.

"You l-left a what now?" Taehyung frowned, lightly pushing him back to see what he did. He wasn't that stupid; he knew what a hickey was, but he never knew what it looked like until now.

"A hickey. I marked you, Specs."

Right there, on the canvas of his tanned skin, was a blossom of red, pink, and faint purples. It was small, and he supposed he could hide it, but holy frick, he did not expect to get a hickey from Jeongguk ever.

"I'm sorry," Jeongguk chuckled, pulling away from the older with a lopsided smirk on his lips.

"I couldn't help myself."

"No it's okay," Taehyung immediately regretting looking down.

"Well then if you're okay, I can teach you something else later?" The older nodded slowly, but he wasn't focused on that. "What's wrong?"

"Jeongguk?" Taehyung swallowed, that being the last thing on his mind. His eyes were wide, and holy shit his own face was burning, but not because he was kissing Jeongguk.

"Yeah?" He lifted an eyebrow at him.

"A-are you hard right now?"

"W-what no— oh shit."

"Goodbye. It was nice kissing you, friend," The younger immediately scrambled away, not looking back at the older who started to laugh. Taehyung clutched his stomach, trying to call out to him, but he couldn't as his lungs seemed to squeeze.

God this was just too good. He, out of all the people in their school, gave the Jeon Jeongguk a boner.

That was what friends were for, he guessed.

♡♡♡

"Specs, are you home?" Jeongguk called out as he came back from volleyball, dropping his things by the door where Taehyung's backpack was.

"Right here!" He made his way to the couch where Taehyung was sitting with a laptop on his lap and a bowl of sliced apples. He guessed the guy didn't move since he left for practice, but he didn't mind.

He wanted payback for that morning.

It was partially his fault for getting hard, but he had to place the blame on Taehyung. For fuck's sake, he let him feel his heavenly ass! Like that ass wasn't a joke, and the second Jeongguk had it in his hands, he didn't want to let that shit go.

Of course, he did because they were friends, and friends weren't supposed to like grabbing their other friend's ass.

But then again, they were a weird pair of friends, so Jeongguk guessed it didn't matter.

Anyways, he wanted to get him back, let Taehyung feel how it felt to get a boner and have nobody take care of it. The guy must have had one before; it was practically human nature to pop one, but he wasn't sure if Taehyung ever experienced actual 'arousal' in his life at this point.

So Jeongguk, like the amazing person he was, was going to teach him!

He locked their door twice, making sure all the locks were in place just in case a dumbass was going to try and unlock their door. Jeongguk thought about this plan all day, even during volleyball, and nobody was going to keep him from getting his ultimate payback.

However, when Yugyeom tried to keep him for an extra scrimmage, but Jeongguk wasn't quite know how to explain that morning to him, so he just said he had personal business to attend to.

There was no way he was going to say, "Oh you know, my friend gave me a fucking boner so I'm gonna give him one. Just a casual, typical Saturday morning, you know."

"Are you down for another lesson?" Jeongguk asked, sitting down beside him and snatching one of his apples. Taehyung nodded, typing something just before he was going to shut his laptop.

"I think you want to keep that," The younger said, taking his laptop from his grip. Taehyung raised an eyebrow at him, setting his apples on the table.

"Why would we need my laptop?" Taehyung frowned, watching as Jeongguk entered his private browser. It took a couple seconds for the older to realize what was going on until—

"WE ARE NOT WATCHING PORN TOGETHER."

"Specs, we agreed to this the other day," Jeongguk snorted, trying to keep his composure while the older shook his head beside him, repeating 'nope' over and over again.

"We're gonna watch hot gay porn and write a detailed two page analysis on it."

"No we are not," Taehyung squeaked, screaming a little when he noticed Jeongguk was already on that sight. "Jeon Jeongguk we are not."

"Fine," Jeongguk shrugged, unable to fight the smile on his lips when Taehyung shrieked at the category he just now entered.

"We'll just watch and comment on it. Think of it as a cool example lesson."

"T-this is not cool. I-I don't k-know why we're doing this," Taehyung nearly shouted, but Jeongguk shushed him, trying so hard not to laugh as he scrolled through these ridiculous porn videos.

"Does 'Fat veiny cock destroys whiny twink's tiny asshole' sound appealing to you?"

"Jeongguk!" Taehyung covered his face, and for the first time, his entire features were bright red. At that, the younger smirked, proud he was already getting to him.

"If not, there's 'The assventures of rim tim tim' if you're down," Jeongguk snorted, a laugh bubbling in the hollow of his throat as Specs curled into a ball, leaning on his side.

"There's a lot more. Fist Bang Bang, Fill Guy the Science Gay, Watch Twinkies Get Filled. Fuck, Specs who makes these?" He cried out, finally letting out a laugh as he continued scrolling through every video with Taehyung refusing to look at it.

"Jeongguk please," Taehyung wheezed, and it took him a moment to realize that he was laughing to. "I don't know why we're doing this."

"I just thought you should learn how it works," Jeongguk shrugged, wincing when the video titles get worse and worse. He wasn't sure if he should show Taehyung a video about BDSM— that could potentially scar him.

He didn't quite pinpoint Taehyung as a very kinky guy, honestly. Maybe a muscle fetish? He saw him staring the other day while he was working out in the living room. Other than that, Taehyung probably wasn't into those things; he wasn't either.

"Would it be inappropriate to say this is going to be a contest, too?" Jeongguk asked, only to burst into more laughter when Taehyung shot up in his seat, horrified.

"A-a contest? About w-what?" He stumbled over his words, adorably flustered over all of this. Jeongguk was trying his best to keep a straight face but it was virtually impossible.

"A contest to see who breaks first." Taehyung raised an eyebrow at him.

"First one to have to jerk off, or at least wants to touch themselves loses."

"I THOUGHT THIS WAS A LESSON!" Taehyung cried out, running his hands down his face as the younger finally found a video that wasn't cringey, or absolutely ridiculous.

"And it is. But also some friendly competition," Jeongguk went to sit on the floor, set the laptop on the table, ready to push the start button. "You in?"

"W-why is this even a thing?" He grumbled, but eventually he nodded, giving in and joining him on the ground. "Fine. I have a feeling this is payback for this morning."

"Indeed, you are correct my dear friend," Jeongguk grinned. "It's okay, Specs. I made sure to choose a video that covers all the bases. It's very much adequate for a virgin like you."

"Please shut up you unvirgin," Taehyung muttered, crossing his arms over his chest. Jeongguk glanced at him one last time, finding it cute how he was fuming beside him and pressed play.

He made sure to keep the volume medium, hoping it would get Taehyung to crumble first. Jeongguk was good at keeping his features still, and he always found gay porn amusing rather than arousing, so he supposed he would be the winner.

Taehyung better give in first, anyways.

It was already weird, getting through the first few awkward minutes of watching the two main leads kiss. The younger kept stealing glances at Taehyung, making sure he wasn't scarring him or anything, but the older was watching it with a calm expression despite his rosy red cheeks.

When they finally got to the foreplay, Jeongguk pressed his lips together, instantly noticing the way Taehyung's features scrunched together when the top made the bottom lie down on their back. The younger already knew what was happening.

"Why are his fingers going into his butthole?"

Jeongguk nearly choked. Oh right. Teaching lesson time. "Uh, well, he's opening him up. It's a bit harder to fuck someone in the ass. You need to stretch 'em out a bit before you go in."

"And does it feel weird?" Specs asked, focused on the video, which surprisingly caught Jeongguk off guard.

"I mean, I don't know personally. I've never bottomed for anyone," Jeongguk said. Taehyung hummed.

"So technically you have your butt virginity."

"What did you just say?" Jeongguk swallowed, not exactly hearing him right. "My what?"

"Because you've never let anyone frick you in the ass, you have your butt virginity," Taehyung pointed out. Jeongguk blinked rapidly, still trying to register what he meant. "Therefore you're a virgin."

"M'not a virgin," Jeongguk chuckled uneasily, scratching the side of his neck. "F-fine I lied. I've bottomed a couple times, but it's rare, okay. Those times only happened because they have big dicks."

"So, you're saying if I have a big dick, you'd let me top you?"

"Excuse me?" Jeongguk did not want that image in his mind. Taehyung didn't say anything and leaned back into the couch, focusing on the video.

He honestly liked to think Taehyung was smaller than him to preserve his own ego, and also the fact that he just couldn't resist a big dick. That was one of the few things absolutely nobody knew about him, but of course, he told Taehyung without thinking.

Call him a size queen, but it didn't matter. It wasn't like Taehyung had a big dick anyways.

Jeongguk wasn't exactly sure how Taehyung wasn't breaking yet. The top got to the weird part, trying to build up the sexual tension for the film, which honestly Jeongguk couldn't watch without cringing. It was overly exaggerated, but there was no other way to teach Specs without doing himsef.

Which he wouldn't do. Ever.

By the time the video got to the actual fucking, he swore Taehyung had to at least be turned on at this point. Sure, the moans were a little exaggerated, but it was fucking porn— what did Jeongguk expect.

At this point, Jeongguk wasn't even focused on the video. He didn't want to glance down there, that would be weird, especially since Taehyung was in sweatpants, and staring down there was not very friendly of him.

Taehyung didn't even blink when the top started to thrust into the bottom. "Are you okay, Specs?" Jeongguk asked, a little concerned when the older wasn't saying anything.

"Is this really how sex works?"

"Not exactly? It's not this over exaggerated," He gestured at the screen, not sure where this was going between the two of them. "They make it like this to turn people on."

Taehyung didn't say anything. Oh? Oh. The corners of Jeongguk's lips curled upward. "Are you turned on right now, Specs?" He wiggled his eyebrows suggestively at him.

"W-what kind of question is that?" Taehyung shoved his shoulder, horror in his widened eyes. "It's porn. Of course I'm gonna be... yeah! Shut up."

"Like what level of turned-on are you feeling right now? Is it like, damn that's hot, or wow I think I wanna go to my room and deal with it?" Jeongguk asked, enjoying the way Taehyung's features redden with each word he said.

"I-I know you're trying to get me back from this morning, but I'm not gonna lose now," The older said, crossing his legs together, and that was when Jeongguk knew he was getting close.

"So you're saying, you're already hard?"

"S-shut up," Taehyung's face was brighter than an actual tomato, and honestly, Jeongguk wanted to laugh but he was moments way from winning.

"Oh my god, you're hard!" Jeongguk shot up, scooting closer to the older with a shit-eating smirk on his lips. "So, how does it feel?"

"W-why would I tell you that?" Taehyung gulped, keeping his attention straight on the screen where the top was pounding into the bottom.

Jeongguk knew this was it, he got Taehyung, all until he cleared his throat and said,

"That's what I'm going to do to you." What.

"D-do what to me?" The younger pressed his lips together, adam's apple bobbing nervously in the hollow of his throat.

"That," Taehyung pointed at the screen. Jeongguk's features paled when he realized the top was basically destroying the bottom's ass.

"I'm gonna fuck you so hard, you're gonna be sobbing my name."

"Whaaaaaaaaaat?" Jeongguk's mouth gaped open and close like a fish. Taehyung nodded, not at all fazed by what he just said.

"I was just practicing what I was gonna say, Jeon," The older simply shrugged. Jeongguk swore he saw him smirk, but before he could call him out, he was focused again.

"Are you hard now, Jeongguk?"

"Huh? N-no, pfft, me? Hard? You gotta try harder than gay porn," He scoffed, staring straight ahead at the screen, but of course, Taehyung chose this time to look at him, and fuck, it was too intense for him.

"Stop that. This is a teaching opportunity."

"So if this is a teaching opportunity, does that mean I can ask questions?" Jeongguk did not like where this was going, but he nodded anyways.

And honestly, he probably shouldn't have agreed to it because right after Taehyung turned off the video, he climbed right onto his lap. Jeongguk swallowed, internally freaking out for two reasons. One, this was supposed to be payback from this morning, and two, holy shit his glorious ass was on his dick.

Fuck, he was screwed.

"If I do this to someone, will it make them hard?" Taehyung asked, and Jeongguk wasn't so sure if he was pretending to be innocent at this point.

"Depends on the person," Jeongguk swallowed, his hands finding their way to Taehyung's hips, holding him in place because he knew damn well if he moved, something would happen.

"Like the video, the guy did this when he was sitting on the top's lap. Can you tell me if it works?"

Fuck, Jeongguk bit down roughly on his tongue, the taste of metal in his mouth when he felt Taehyung roll his hips down on his lap. He instantly winced, feeling heat rush down to a place where it shouldn't.

"It worked didn't it?" Taehyung asked, batting his eyelashes down at him. Jeongguk kept his mouth shut, knowing he would say something stupid if he talked.

Taehyung carefully ran his hands down his chest, just like the guy did in the video, his touch leaving burns behind in its wake. Jeongguk was losing brain cells at this point, gritting down on his teeth when the older pressed his ass purposefully against his straining dick.

"Taehyung what are you—," He was instantly cut off by the older's lips, and fuck, his senses were basically overwhelmed to the point of no return.

His eyes were wide for a moment when he realized Taehyung was leading the kiss. He supposed it was fair to let him take control, and he did, his hands sliding down his hips and to the curve of his lovely ass that Jeongguk couldn't help but squeeze like a good friend would.

Taehyung was getting better at this. He kissed him sloppily, hastily, his hands cupping the sides of Jeongguk's neck as he pulled him closer to him, coercing his lips open for his tongue to enter his mouth.

Oh, so he was a quick learner, too.

Fuck, he couldn't get enough when the older rolled his hips down on his aching hard-on, everything about him clouding his head. He slid his hands up his shirt, feeling his cool, tiny waist against his calloused touch.

Taehyung popped his lips off of Jeongguk's, copying what he did this morning, and who knew it felt that good. He kissed down his jaw, lips lowering down to his neck. He alternated between wet, open-mouthed kisses to playful nips that had Jeongguk gripping at his ass to steady him on his lap.

Fuck, this wasn't supposed to happen— none of this was even planned. The whole plan wasn't to kiss his friend more than once, but here they were making out on the floor by the couch and giving each other platonic hickeys!

What a wonderful fucking friendship this was!

Jeongguk groaned lowly, eyes nearly rolling to the back of his head when Taehyung's nice ass brushed against his throbbing dick again, obviously teasing him with no shame.

Fuck, he wanted some sort of friction, but he knew that was going too far. Jeongguk inhaled sharply when Taehyung's teeth bit into his skin, the sting instantly being lapped up by Taehyung's tongue.

And he left a hickey too. He really did unleash a fucking monster.

But that wasn't what Jeongguk was concerned about. He felt something hard against his stomach, and it took his lazy mind to register what it was until he made Taehyung stop.

"L-looks like you're hard, too Specs," He swallowed, not at all expecting to see a fucking dick imprint that huge, straining against his sweatpants. Holy shit.

Specs was hung. That was impossible.

Jeongguk pushed him off of him, ignoring the weird look Taehyung gave him as he scrambled to his room. When he found what he was looking for, he saw Taehyung was staring at the laptop screen, lips swollen and his dick still probably hard.

"Why did y— why the hell do you have a ruler?" The older asked, watching as Jeongguk joined him on the ground and whipped out his trusty ruler.

"Have you ever measured your dick?" He asked, watching Taehyung nearly choke on his words. He carded his fingers through his blue hair, eyebrows scrunched together.

"No? Why should I?" Taehyung frowned.

"You're seriously telling me you've never gotten curious while you yanked your wank?" Jeongguk waved the ruler at him. Taehyung's features went red again, but it the older was way better at containing himself than other.

"Kim Taehyung, don't tell me you've never beat off."

"I did! I just don't do it often because...," The older drifted off. Jeongguk, who was very much impatient, poked his knee with the ruler, trying his hardest not to look at his raging erection.

"Why?" Jeongguk said, scowling. "Why not?"

"Because it's sensitive alright!" Oh my fuck.

"That's the whole fucking point stupid!" Jeongguk groaned, wanting to bash his head into a wall. "All dicks are sensitive."

"B-but mine is more sensitive," He murmured, and holy shit, Jeongguk didn't know why he found that hot but he ignored it.

"Are you seriously trying to measure my dick!"

"Yes!" Jeongguk tried to put the ruler down, but the older swatted him away. "You can't have a bigger dick than me!"

"Is that what's concerning you right now?" Taehyung said. Jeongguk nodded.

"Yes, now let me make this scientific discovery."

"Oh my god, no! You are not measuring my dick!" The older shouted, pushing his ruler away. "I do not want to find out how big it is."

"Well I do! If it makes you feel better, last time I checked, I was around six or seven-ish?"

"JEONGGUK SHUT UP!"

"C'mon aren't you curious?" He tried to reason with him, but he wasn't sure if it was his dick controling his every will at the moment. Taehyung rolled his eyes.

"This is not a competition," Taehyung grumbled, but the younger wasn't having it. "Why does it matter?"

"YOU CAN'T BE BIGGER THAN ME!"

"And that matters to you?" The older shouted back.

"Well hell yeah! Because if I'm gonna bottom for you, I don't want my ass destroyed!" Oops. That wasn't exactly what he wanted to say.

"Y-You're gonna let me top you?" Jeongguk smacked his shoulder with the ruler, his face practically on fire.

"No! Please take the damn ruler and measure your dick because I'm crying on the inside," The younger whispered, holding the ruler out for Taehyung to take. The older raised a concerned eyebrow at him and took it.

"Fine. Just don't look at me," Taehyung muttered, and Jeongguk gratefully turned away, wanting nothing but to erase his existence. They probably weren't going to talk about this weekend ever again.

"Jeongguk," Taehyung said after some time. The younger muttered a sad 'what' as he turned around to see Taehyung holding the ruler up.

"I don't know if I measure right but it's like 8 inches and roughly a fourth."

"Goodbye," Jeongguk stood up, wincing at the way his dick twitched at the sudden movement.

"It was nice to know you."

"Wait comeback," Taehyung chuckled, reaching out to grab the younger before he left. "C'mon, you can't be mad at me. I can't control my dick size."

"I'll be in the shower," The younger whispered, and with that, he left Taehyung alone to do whatever he wanted with himself because at this point he didn't know what to do.

Part of him regretted doing this plan, and the other half honestly was deeply concerned for him by the time this entire fiasco was over. Sure, the feelings things were a problem, but now the state of his ass was going to be wrecked.

At this point, Jeongguk wasn't so sure if he could recover.

♡♡♡

fun fact i died a couple times writing
this & honestly i love HTT with my
entirety—  lub you guys 💀💛

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

334K 16.1K 53
Your school's most notorious bad boy falling inlove with the school's valedictorian sweetheart? Not the most appealing match. But whatever, Chemistr...
311K 13.8K 56
What if you used to be the bad boy in your school. Always teasing this one person. Then something happens that you never see them again. Until 3 y...
11.7K 757 12
"What a coincidenc-" "I thought Mina was coming with you?" [one set of twins. one boy. one-sided love.] In which popular boy, Jeon Jeongguk, is in de...
19.5K 1.2K 30
Kim Taehyung has had a long-standing crush on his classmate Park Jimin and finds himself engaged to the obedient son of his dad's friend. Taehyung is...