Second life ⇒ Jumanji: Welcom...

By dishsoapbubbles

"Don't worry, there's like a five percent chance you will have to save me." ♦︎♦︎♦︎ Our four high school stud... More

Introductions
01- What happened to Alex Vreeke and Davina Bell
02- During detention
03- Welcome to Jumanji
04- Jefferson McDonough and Jessie Playger
05- The Transportation Shed plan
06- Helicopter problems
08- One step closer
09- The last level
10- Back to square one
Thank you!

07- He lives another day

6.3K 140 23
By dishsoapbubbles

❗️Disclaimer ❗️
I do not own Jumanji: welcome to the jungle in any way, shape or form except Jessie Playger and Davina Bell.

♦︎♦︎♦︎

He lives another day

"Oops..." Fridge said, disturbing the positive atmosphere.

"What do you mean 'oops'?" Davina asked; she felt the tension in her shoulders slowly coming back.

"I dropped the jewel." Fridge bluntly stated and looked back at the group.

"What!"

♦︎

"We need the fricken jewel!" Bethany shouted, with annoyance lacing her every word.

"I know. That's the crazy part because I know we need it." Fridge said calmly, the information not sinking in properly. Their lives depended on that emerald jewel and now that it's at the bottom of a ravine, the players have been put a step back.

Davina didn't know how Fridge could stay calm during this 'accident' but all she wanted to do was to go home. Davina wanted to strangle Fridge for dropping the jewel but she knew she couldn't because he was her favourite player out of the four high school students.

Davina's thought were interrupted by Fridge speaking again. "Yeah, let's loop around and look for it."

Swiftly, Alex turned the helicopter around. The players were now above the ravine, looking out for the jewel like their lives depended on it; because they did.

"There! I see it!" Bethany points out, her hand extending rapidly. The rhinos that had once chased them now were circling the jewel. "Of course! Why can't one level be easy!" Davina shouted over the helicopter blades.

"What are they doing?" Martha asked.

"It's like they're protecting it or something." Spencer guesses, looking at the rhinos below.

"Alright. How are we gonna do this?" Alex asks, turning to face the rest of the players.

"I don't know." Spencer admitted.

"We have to do something! Anyone got any ideas?" Davina asks, her eyes not moving from the rhinos.

"Well, you gotta go get it, right, buddy?" Fridge asks, facing Spencer. "What do you need? Your boomerang? Maybe some scissors? A pipe wrench? Some shoelaces? I'm your valet. Whatever you need I can get for you."

"I've got it! A distraction! We need a distraction!" Davina yells from behind Spencer and Fridge.

Spencer looked down at Fridge's arm and then back up at him. "I'm sorry buddy." At that moment, Spencer pushes Fridge out of the helicopter.

Gasps were heard around the helicopter. "Spencer!" Davina yelled in shock.

"You said we needed a distraction." Spencer defends himself.

"Yes, a distraction, not a sacrifice. Finbar just lost a life." Davina explained, looking at Fridge who was now running for his life.

Alex flew the helicopter over to were the jewel lay. Spencer jumped out the helicopter, grabbed the jewel, threw it to Martha and grabbed onto the helicopter as it flew away.

"Alex get ready to roll us to the side." Spencer informed. "What?" Alex asked out of shock as Davina and Martha gave him confused looks.

Chimes were heard in the sky, followed by Fridge's shouting and screaming. "When I tell you, roll ninety degrees to the right." Spencer said. He waited a couple of seconds until shouting "now!" The five players gripped onto anything they could as the helicopter tipped to the side. Fridge flew through the helicopter and Spencer caught him at the last second.

"You pushes me out of the helicopter, jackass!" Fridge shouted in annoyance.

♦︎

"Spencer you were amazing." Martha stated. The six played disembarked the helicopter with them getting closer and closer to the statue.

"You're a killer pilot, Alex." Bethany complemented.

"That was so scary but fun at the same time." Davina states, resting her palms on her knees.

"You to, Spencer, you were incredible!" Bethany compliments Spencer.

"Hey! Excuse me. Excuse me." By the second time, Fridge had everyone's attention. "I'm the one that was the human sacrifice. You don't know what's on the underside of those rhinos. And you don't want to know. I've seen a lot of things, felt them on my face to. Things that I will never be able to erase from my memory." After Fridge's dialog, the three high school students tried to hold in a laugh but they couldn't; they all burst out laughing.

"Oh that's funny to you guys. Go ahead, laugh it up. Get it out." Fridge began sarcastically but at the end, he had a slight smile on his face.

"Guys, we've been trying to get across this canyon for more that ten years, Okay?" Alex says from behind the four high school students. "Do you realise how huge this is?" Alex and Davina's smiles sit widely on their faces.

Alex pauses for a second before slapping his neck. "Mosquito..." He whispers, falling limp to the ground. "Alex!" Davina shouts, rushing to his side. "Alex, no, no, no, no!" Bethany shouts.

"Come on Alex, wake up, wake up!" Davina says, kneeling down beside him. "No, he's dying!" Davina starts to freak out. Her and Alex had now been best friends since what felt like forever, she couldn't lose him now. Not now. Not to one mosquito.

"Does anyone know how to do CPR?" Bethany panics, looking around the group for help.

"Y-Yeah. Start with three chest compressions and mouth to mouth." Davina's voice was shaking, just like her hand. She was never good in these kinds of situations; she felt useless.

Bethany started compressions. "One, two, three... How do I do this?" Bethany panicked even more.

"Okay. Pinch his nose, open his mouth, full lip-lock." Bethany complied to what Spencer had said as Davina began to panic more. "One breath, two breaths, then repeat."

"Come one Alex." Bethany said. Davina was frozen still, she couldn't move at all. All the tension that she previously had felt during her time in Jumanji was now hitting her twice as hard. Fridge came over to where Davina was kneeling and hugged her, trying to comfort her while Alex was dying.

"Bethany stop. Your tattoo." Martha pointed out making Bethany look at her arm. "It looks like you're giving him one of your lives."

"I'm okay with that." Bethany simply stated. The two glanced over at Davina who was in Fridge's arms with tears glazing her eyes. "I want Alex to come home to."

After a couple of seconds, Alex gasps for air. Davina cried out in happiness as she hugged Fridge, silently thanking him.

Fridge let her go so she could get up. She ran towards Alex and hugged him. "Oh thank god!" She whispers, making Alex smile. Davina pulled away and went to hug Bethany. "Thank you, thank you." She said to Bethany. She pulled away to let Alex hug her. "Thank you." He said, as he pulled away.

"What? What are you looking at?" Bethany asked because of Spencer and Fridge staring at her.

"You got a situation." Fridge simply said.

Bethany looked down. "Oh, my god, these things are crazy!"

♦︎♦︎♦︎

Well... hello there!

Yay another chapter complete! 🥳 I did it.

There will be two or three more chapters left so watch out for those.

Like I always do I thank everyone for reading but even though I do that every time, I still mean it!

I'm thankful for everyone who reads this. We hit 700 reads 🥳

Question- if I were to write another fanfic what tv show or movie would you want to see?

Please comment so I know what you all will find interesting because I like 'older' movies like the maze runner. I was thinking on doing the maze runner, the vampire diaries or teen wolf but if you have any other suggestions please comment.

Thanks again, bye!

-Bubble

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

17.4K 616 55
Welcome to The World Highschool. This is in the POV of mostly Crutchie, Jack, and Davey. Watch as they struggle though highschool and all its challen...
32.5K 990 43
Previously 'Cherries & Cigarettes' When Riverdale High's popular queen bee Cheryl Blossom dared resident bad girl Toni Topaz on a night of mischief a...
449K 10.6K 33
𝙲𝚄𝚁𝚁𝙴𝙽𝚃𝙻𝚈 𝙶𝙾𝙸𝙽𝙶 𝚃𝙷𝚁𝙾𝚄𝙶𝙷 𝙼𝙰𝙹𝙾𝚁 𝙴𝙳𝙸𝚃𝙸𝙽𝙶! "A car pulled up and a friendly looking guy invited us in. We may not have k...
20.1K 551 7
Completed (✓) ! × WARNING × ! ! × WARNING × ! [SAFETY PROTOCALS OVER RIDDEN] [𝐺̶̵͕̙͉̻͇̽̈́̐̿̕͘𝑙̶̵̡͕͔̠̝̪͊́̓͑͝𝑖̶̵͍͙͖̘͖̘ͥ͆́̓̒͠ᴛ̶̵̡̝̙͉̻ⷮ͐̓̽̿͝𝑐̶̸̫̘̼ͨ͐͒͝...