In Love With a Super Villain...

By Hannah_OBrien13

Teddy was your average normal girl at school. She dressed nicely, she had her one and only best friend, she... More

1. The New Boy
3. Adopted
4. Sleepover
5. Ice Cream
6. Dad?
7. My Dad Works For Superheros?
8. How To Be A Villain
9. Asked To The Dance
10. Super Fever
11. Dancing
12. Swellview
13. Plane Ticket To The Man Cave
14. Kicked In The Gut
15. Valentine's Day - Part 1
16. Thunderman's Visit
17. Awkward
18.
19. Leaving Swellview
20. First Time
21. Sneaking In
22. Back Together
23. Back To School
24. Flams
25. I Missed You
26. Ava
27. That Happened
28. Teddy's Back
29. Let's Go To Mass
30. Last Chapter
Because I can't make a full book...
New Story!

2. Secret Revealed

19.3K 397 176
By Hannah_OBrien13

Max's Point of View

"Are...you a...superhero?" Teddy asked me.
What just happened!? How did she find out, how did Teddy know? I thought in my head.

"What?" I say, pretending I didn't know what she was talking about. I sucked at lying to Teddy.

"Max!" Teddy said, "I know that you just met me today, but you can tell me."

I didn't know if I should admit it to her or not. Maybe ask her how she found out.

"Why are you asking me this?" I ask Teddy.

"On the walk over to your house I heard you yell at Nora and Billy to stop using their powers. Then Nora said something, and that weird alarm thing." Teddy said.

"You heard that from outside? My house is supposed to be soundproof", I say realizing I just admitted I said those things.
Why didn't I deny the things she said?

"So you are a superhero!" She said.

I didn't know what to do, so I used my freeze breath and froze Teddy.

"PHOEBE!" I yelled up the stairs. I saw Phoebe walking down the stairs with an angered face.

"What Max?" She said. I pointed over to Teddy and Phoebe looked over and gasped. "Is that Teddy?"

"Kind of..." I said trailing off.

"What happened?"

"Well she found out we had powers", I say.

"How?" Phoebe asked.

"She said she heard me talking to Nora before she even got here."

"That's not possible...unless" Phoebe trailed off into her own thoughts.

"Unless WHAT Phoebe."

"She must have powers too!" Phoebe yelled.
"Really Phoebe...That's what you think?" I say. Her idea was stupid, Teddy wasn't a superhero. Could she? No she can't!

*Flashback*

"On the walk over to your house I heard you yell at Nora and Billy to stop using their powers. Then Nora said something, and that weird alarm thing." Teddy said.

So she could have powers.

"Okay...unfreeze her", I tell Phoebe. Phoebe let out her heat breath.

“Teddy?” I ask her.

“You have superpowers!” Teddy yells out.

“How did you figure out, Teddy?” I ask.

“You told Nora to stop using her powers, while I was outside. And you had a special alarm that warned you when people were coming to your house.” Phoebe and I turn to look at each other, with surprised expressions on our faces.

The alarm did say ‘Unknown superhero is approaching’, I thought.

“How did you hear that?” I ask looking back to Teddy.

“Oh, right…I forgot…I have powers too”, Teddy blurts out.

“YOU DO!” I yell in excitement. Teddy nods. “Oh my god! This is awesome!” I jump up, pumping my fist in the air.

“It is?” Teddy and Phoebe ask. I hear footsteps walk down the stairs.

“What’s with all the yelling?” Nora asks.

“Teddy has SUPERPOWERS!” I yell out.

Then I began to think, this is awesome! Teddy has superpowers, I could tell her I like her and I would have a girlfriend who is just like me, not a non-sup. Should I tell Teddy I like her? Maybe, maybe not, I don’t know.

Teddy’s Point of View

“Teddy has SUPERPOWERS!” Max yells out.

Why was Max so happy that I had powers? I had no idea why. But then I thought that we both have powers! I could have friends who are like me, but it seemed his whole family had powers, not mine. I was the only one in my family with powers, I never told them. I always kept it to myself. I never told anyone, not even Cherry. She was my best friend, and I never told her. But I told Max, not even knowing for sure if he had powers. Was it just a gut feeling? Then I thought, the guy I have a crush on that started today was just like me. Were we somehow connected?

“Max, why are you so happy?” I ask strangely.

“Because, Teddy you have powers!” He says, “That is awesome, does anyone know? What about your family? What powers do you have? How often to you use them…” Max asks me so many questions, but I later on block him out.

“Teddy…” Phoebe says.

“Yeah…?” I reply, turning my attention to her.

“Does anyone else know?” Phoebe asks calmly. I nod no. “What about your family?”

“I’m the only one…out of my parents and little sister”, I answer.

Then I see Max calm down and turn to Phoebe surprised.

“What?” Max says.

“I’m the only one, it’s just me, I don’t know anyone else with powers…except you now…obviously.”

“That’s not possible”, Nora says.

“How?”

“You can only get your powers from your parents…” Max says.

“What?” I yell.

“Are you sure, you aren’t…adopted?” Phoebe says.

“No! I’m not adopted! I know that.” I was angry, how could they assume I was adopted? I wasn’t.

I got so angry that I through my books into my backpack, then I used my telekinesis to slam the door open. I charged through the door, and when I was about to slam it closed I heard Max yell out.

“Teddy, wait!”

“What Max?” I yell turning around.

“We didn’t mean to”, Max says.

“I don’t care what you meant to do or not, you guys can’t just go assuming -” Then I was shut up by a pair of lips on mine.

It was Max. He kissed me, putting his arms around my waist. I decided it was worth kissing back, even though I was mad. Then I broke the kiss.

“I’m sorry” Max says, then starts to smile, “Be thankful I apologized, ‘cause I never apologize.”

“I got to go”, I tugged my way out of Max’s arms and began to walk home.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

21.9K 422 26
Bella lives with her older and twin brother. Her father is in the navy and is overseas, which means that Jace has to take care of his sister and brot...
215K 7.2K 36
Nathaniel Knox has only ever seen Phoebe as one thing: forbidden. He's no good for anyone - especially not someone as sweet as his best friend's litt...
362K 7.9K 45
Have you ever had that one very important secret that you weren't never supposed to tell that it was just so impossible to keep. This story is about...
12.4K 149 17
Phoebe Monroe, gorgeous and intelligent, known by everyone. Phoebe is feared by the school, anyone who comes across her path, actually. Her grades ar...