Kitty's

By Melon1294

Y/n is sick of being lonely. Her parents died three years ago, her only friend moved away. So whats the harm... More

Chapter 1 😸
Chapter 2 😺
Chapter 3 😺
Chapter 4 😺
Chapter 5 😺
Chapter 6 😺
Chapter 7 😸
Chapter 8 😺
Chapter 9 😺
Chapter 10 😺
Chapter 11😺
Chapter 13 😺
Chapter 14 😺
Chapter 15 😺
Chapter 16 😺
Chapter 17 😺
Chapter 18 😺
Chapter 19 😺
Chapter 20 😺
Annoucement
Chapter 21 😺
Chapter 22 😺
Chapter 23 😺
Chapter 24 😺
Chapter 25 😺
Chapter 26😺
Chapter 27 😺
Chapter 28 😺
Chapter 29 😺
Chapter 30 😺
Chapter 31 😺
Chapter 32 😺
Chapter 33 😺
Chapter 34 😺
Chapter 35 😺
Chapter 36 😺
Chapter 37 😺
Chapter 38 😺
Chapter 39 😺
Chapter 40 😺
Chapter 41 😺
Chapter 42 😺
Chapter 43 😺
Chapter 44 😺
Chapter 45😺
Chapter 46 😺
Chapter 47😺
Chapter 48😺
Chapter 50 😺
Chapter 51 😺
Chapter 52😺
Chapter 53 😺
Chapter 54 😺
Chapter 55😺
Chapter 56😺
Chapter 57😺
Chapter 58😺
Chapter 59😺
Chapter 60😺
Chapter 61😺
Chapter 62😺
Chapter 63😺
Chapter 64😺
Chapter 65😺
Chapter 66😺
Chapter 67😺
Chapter 68😺
Chapter 69😺
Chapter 70😺
Chapter 71😺
Chapter 72😺
Chapter 73😺
Chapter 74😺
Chapter 75😺
Chapter 76😺
Final Chapter 😺

Chapter 12 😺

34.9K 1.4K 354
By Melon1294

(FLASHBACK)

~Y/N POV~

"Y/n! It's time for bed!"

"Yes mom!"

I was in the bathroom anyway getting ready for bed. I was shattered from the hike my dad insist we do to pass the day and enjoy nature. It was fun and a good way to spend time with each other and I wasn't gonna pass on that opportunity since my parents work a lot.

"You know for a sixteen year old your very well behaved." Dad

I flinched out of surprised when my dad literally popped out of nowhere from around the corner. Spitting out what toothpaste I had in my mouth and washing the brush and putting it away to the side and turned around to face him with a smile.

"What's that suppose to mean?"

He shrugged and walks in closer.

"Nothing much just how surprised I am that I have a sixteen year old that doesn't go out partying, taking drugs and rebelling. We're very lucky that way." Dad

Now I shrugged at him.

"I don't have any interests in partying and drugs. It's not my style."

I flip my hair playfully and walk to the bathroom door around my dad as he laughs at me.

"Well I'm away to bed now. Goodnight."

"Okay, love. Goodnight. Love you." Dad

"Love you too dad."

I blew him a kiss and walked out the bathroom leaving to do whatever he was gonna do. My bedroom was the next room over so I opened the door and went straight to my bed since o was already in my pjs. Already for bed, prepared for the sleep to take over my body and after the hike, it didn't take long for that to happen.

.
.
Later on that night
.
.

SMASH

Immediately sitting up alarmed to then sound of glass smashing I stayed frozen as to what that could be. We're in the middle of the woods, what could that be unless my parents we up in the night and my mom has dropped something again. But that was too loud to be a simple drinking glass that resembled more of a window smashing like out of the movies.

Running footsteps pasted my door and I pulled the covers up to my chin in bid to protect myself. Moments later my mom screamed out and there was a thud with a shot from a gun.

I jumped out my bed with already tears in my eyes to what was happening. The first thing I could think about was to quickly make my bed to make it look I slept in and crawl underneath my bed and place my hand over my mouth just as another shot was made with glass shattering.

I was so scared as to what was going on? Where my mom and dad?

I wanted to check on them but I was too scared to leave my room. Moments later the house remained quiet until multiple footsteps, heavily footsteps on the hard wood floor appeared just outside in the hall.

I pressed myself more into the floor under my bed, preparing myself for what might happen next. They might come into my room.

The doors in the hall started opening one by one, banging open loudly to echo to my room so I could hear it perfectly clear. Mens voices were talking as their steps came closer and closer to my door. I was too frightened to even try and concentrate on what they were talking about.

BANG

My door was kicked open and at least three pairs of feet came charging into my room, searching the place. Are they looking for me too?

"She must of been in here." Man 1

"Her bed's made though." Man 2

"She's clever, to make it." Man 1

"What makes you so sure she made it. Maybe she's not here?" Man 2

"Oh she's here somewhere. I've been watching this place all day and night. I would of seen her leave." Man 3

They started picking up my things and dropping them to the floor. Hopefully they don't pick up anything because if they do then I'm screwed.

"She's close anyway. This room smells like her." Man 2

"It's her room stupid! Of course it will!" Man 1

There was sudden shatter from downstairs and one of the men cursed.

"GUYS! HE'S STILL ALIVE!"

Someone shouted from outside the room. He must be talking about my dad. I squeezed my hand over my mouth tightly, muffling my sobs. They're here to kill us, who are they? What do they want?

They rushed out the room and stomped further away from my room. I need to get out of here. I dragged my body along the floor from under my bed, freeing myself from the mattress that was above me and jumped to my feet. My room was dark and so far it was clear to move and even looking out the room and into the hall their was no sign of anyone. I bit  my lip to stop myself from crying out loudly. I could be killed if I'm caught and clearly they've got my parents.

There's a window down at the end of the hall that has the porch roof underneath it outside. I could crawl out the window and jump off the porch roof, it's not that high up. There was no one here so I stepped out  my room, looking in both ways in case someone pops out one of the bedrooms. It's not that far away to the window. I'm sure I'll make it and get out.

I wiped my eyes but just as I did someone grabbed me from behind and pulled my back into the room with a hand over my mouth as I screamed into his glove, muffling my sounds. I smacked him repeatedly over the arm and kicking out my legs.

"Shhh. Stop it or I'll kill you." man

I didn't listen, he's still gonna kill me no matter what I do. I threw myself forward to immediately throw myself backwards and hit him in the face with the back of my head. He let go but what I didn't realise was that he had a knife to my neck and it sliced my flesh, releasing my blood to pour out and I placed my hand over the wound.

The man yelped just as I made my break for the door again. I had hope I could make it out the window and ran towards it but again I was tripped over when I felt a hand on my ankles forcing me to fall to the floor on my side. He crawled on top of me waving the knife in my face.

"Stop, you're only going to make this worse." man

He had a black mask over his face with a navy blue beany hat. I could barely see what he looked like or even know what his hair colour was. I punched him in the face and tried to wriggle away but that angered him and he pinned my hands above my head to then pull up my vest above my belly button and drag the knife along my skin.

I screamed in pain and I could hear my dad calling my name.

"Y/N!!" Dad

"DAD! DAD PLEASE HELP ME!"

The man dug the knife into my flesh again and slowly turning the blade into me. I was kicking trying to push the mans hands off mine but it didn't work. Why is he doing this?

A loud gunshot went off and my moms loud cries echoes up the stairs and through to the hall I'm in. Never inmy life have I ever heard someone scream like that. Just after another shot went off and I flinched and came to a still. The man stopped dragging the knife along my stomach and pulled back to now sit on top of me with his knees on either side.

"Good you've stop. Now this can be done easier." man

He lifted hi hand with the knife again but stopped when shouted on him.

"Hyung! We better go!"

"I'll be there in a minute!" Man

He turned around to shout so while he was distracted I kneed him where the sun don't shine and dragged my body up off the floor as he fell backwards in pain holding his privates when he dropped the knife.

Now I was running as fast as I could while he was distracted. I approached the window very quickly but didn't bother opening by hand since the man got back up and started running after me. So instead I ran  into the window, shattering the glass around my body and rolling along the porch roof until I fell off at the edge and onto the outdoor soil in front of the house. The fall winded me and I groan at the pain with now glass stuck in my body, but I dint have time to stick around I needed to get out of here before they come after me.

I forced myself to stand as quickly as I could possibly move at this point and run to wards the woods, disappearing into the trees. They ran after me of course with multiple shouts from different voices and movements of the bushes rustling around as they tried to find me but I knew they wouldn't be able to. My parents have been taking me here every since I was born so I know these woods like that back of my hand and I know exactly where to hide for them to give up. I hid up a tree, thankfully they never once passed the tree I was in but eventually they gave up as their shouts and movement sounds died off. But I wasn't going down anytime soon, I was going to stay in this tree all night and cry, sobbing over my parents death. They had to be dead after hearing those gun shots.

I could go back to see if they are but again those men could be there and I have no idea how many there are. All I know is that tonight is going to be a long night until morning.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

57.6K 3K 43
When Jimin adopts a cat hybrid, he gets more than he bargained for when he discovers that not all hybrids make good pets. Can a mistake like this tur...
226K 9.7K 27
Hybrid bunny Jungkook Hybrid fox Taehyung Hybrid wolf Yoongi Hybrid kitten Jimin Hybrid squirrel Hoseok Hybrid tiger Namjoon Hybrid deer Seokjin Sequ...
855 54 23
Jin is lonely, despite his two best friends. Hoseok worries about Jin non stop. Yoongi is a hybrid with trust issues. Namjoon's parents are dead and...
Jamais Vu By Nyx

Fanfiction

196K 12.4K 90
This is a hybrid ot7 fanfic! What happens when 8 outcasts, banished from their packs for various reasons come together to make their own pack? can th...