Got it

Galing kay Sean_kaycee1234

Sean Lew and Kaycee Rice are best friends, but what happens when love gets in the way. Join along with them a... Higit pa

One
Meet the characters
Two
Four
Authors Note
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Nineteen
Twenty
Twenty One
Twenty Two
Twenty Three
Twenty Four
Twenty Five
Twenty Six
Twenty Seven
Twenty Eight
Twenty Nine
Thirty
Thirty One
Thirty Two
Thirty Three
Thirty Four
Thirty Five
Thirty Six
Thirty Seven
Thirty Eight
Thirty Nine
Forty
Forty One
Forty Two
Forty Three
Forty Four
Forty Five

Three

2.3K 57 10
Galing kay Sean_kaycee1234

<Sean POV>

The drive to the dance studio was surprisingly quite uncomfortable. Neither of us dared to say a word after the abrupt conversation. Who did Kaycee like? Why didn't he like her back? Should I tell her how I feel? All of these thoughts were running through my mind until the journey stopped and we arrived in front of Tim's studio.  We seemed to have been pretty early since they're were only a few other cars parked around the parking lot. I looked around and noticed that Julian and Josh's cars were both here as well as Tahanis and Baileys. 

We headed into the studio, with Kaycee walking a few steps in front of me. Her head was bowed down lower, her fingers fidgeting with the hem of my  jumper and her strides were longer than usual. She looked sad almost. 

But this changed quickly when Kaycee's head shot up when she heard her friends ' Kayceeeeeee, oh my I've  missed you so much' Tahani squealed. Kaycee ran over to them, enveloping her friends in a bone crushing hug. I couldn't help but smile at this, I knew Kaycee hadn't seen Tahani and Bailey for awhile now and I know she's been missing them.

<Kaycee POV>

I ran over to my friends, I hadn't seen them in ages and it felt so good to be reunited again. I was feeling so zoned out and seeing them again just made me so refreshed. While Tahani, Bailey and I started to catch up., I heard Julian and Josh ' GIIIIIIT'. I saw Sean walking over to them and giving them both hugs before proceeding to talk.

My mind was in a different place after the conversation with Sean today. Who did he like? Ughhh why does it matter, it's not me anyways. I didn't notice but I was actually staring at Sean but I was quickly pulled out of my thought when I realized my friends we're giving me weird looks.

'What. Why are you looking at me like that' I objected.

'Oh I see, looks like you've finally fallen in love with Sean, huh?' Bailey exclaimed

'What, umm, no... why would you even think that?' I tried to argue

' don't even try K, we know you pretty well and it seems to me like your having some boy trouble' tahani said.

Letting out an exasperated sigh, I said ' well-' but I was cut short when both girls started squealing around causing everyone to turn their heads to our direction including Julian, Josh and Sean.

Sean quirked his eyebrows at me and I just shrugged my shoulders and shook my head before regaining my focus on the excited girls in front of me. I shushed them down before I explained ' okay look guys, stop being so excited and I'll tell you', both Tahani and Bailey gave each other one look before placing their index finger on to their lips.

Letting out a giggle, I spoke ' okay so, in the car today I asked Sean if he had, you know a crush on anyone, and he- he said yes but I think I might like him like, really like him and now I guess I've got no chance', I bent my head down and closed my eyes as I tried to keep my tears back. Realizing that I dint get to see their reactions, I peered up but  I was surprised to see both girls had both of their hands covering their mouth as they tried to stifle a laugh. Confused, I looked up and shot them a dirty look before whining, ' guysss, your supposed to be my friends, stop laughing at me and my situation'. Tahani and Bailey regained their composure before speaking up. 'K, we love you and all but You can be really stupid at times you know'

'What do you mean'

' Kaycee, you have to figure this out on your own, but what I will tell you is that even if you may be scared or nervous, you should tell Sean how you feel, it'll help you feel better'

Shaking my head in disapproval, I covered my face with my hands before saying ' it doesn't work that way, love doesn't work that way. What if he rejects me? What will happen to our friendship then, I can't  lose it'

What did Bailey mean when she do said ' you have to figure it out for yourself'. Does she know something I don't.

But before Tahani or Bailey could give me any more advice, Brian came in clapping his hands followed by two people. One which I knew was Tim and the other must have been an assistant. The choreo was definitely not easy. It was fast, and you had to have sharp movement to nail every beat. Their was a little bit of flexibility required but nothing too drastic. I was enjoying myself learn the choreography, although it may have been hard, it was definitely still fun and upbeat.

But when ever I thought of possibly having to dance with Sean, my stomach was doing flips. I loved dancing with Sean, he made me feel super comfortable and relaxed but after our conversation that thought totally went down the drain.

<Third person POV>

'Okay, 5 minute break guys, and then we'll get to filming, okay?'. Everyone nodded and replied with yes' as they went over to the side to retrieve their water bottles. 

As Kaycee gulped down every drop of her water as she panted with exhaustion ,Sean approached her slinging an arm over her shoulder. 'How you doin'?' Sean said. Both Kaycee and Sean let out a chuckle as they heard the F.R.I.E.N.D.S reference. 

'So are you ready for filming', Sean spoke up as their laughter died down.

'Mhm, yup ready as always'

'Something wrong, Ricebowl?'

'Nope, just tired, you know this choreography definitely isn't easy for people who aren't geniuses' Kaycee lied.

The break was over as fast as it had begun and Brian danced first and killed it before calling people up one by one. After three or four trios and two groups. Brian called out Sean.

'Okay, let's see next can I have Sean and.... Kaycee'. The crowd erupted into cheers as they heard Sean and kaycees name being called out. 

Both teens walked to the middle of the floor before getting into their first position. Sean gave Kaycee one look through the mirror before the music started. From the very first beat of the song, the crowd was cheering Sean and Kaycee on as they danced their hearts out. Both Sean and Kaycee were sharp, clean and in sync as they performed. They were definitely the heart of dance.

As the song finished up, Sean leaned over to give Kaycee a light hug as they walked off from the centre.

'Oh my gosh', 'you guys killed it', ' that was unreal'- were some of the comment Sean and Kaycee were hearing. 'Okay guys, that wraps up today's class, thank you Sean and Kaycee, and thank you everyone for joining me for my class today. You guys are all so talented' Brian said as he dismissed his class.

<Kaycee POV>

As soon as the class was let out, Tahani, Bailey, Julian, Josh, Sean and I decided to head out for some Boba. We all decided we'd get there in Julian's cars since it was an eight seater and then just come back to the studio later to pick our own cars up.

Julian took the front seat with Bailey riding shotgun. Sean and I sat in the middle row while Josh and Tahani sat at the back. It was a Fun ride, as everyone shared their experiences from teaching abroad and so on. I felt a smile escape my lips when everyone explained their classes in detail, I was so proud of my friends, they've done so much and they deserved all of the recognition they were receiving.

Realizing that I wasn't talking much, Sean nudged my shoulder lightly. Looking  up at him, his eyes were filled with joy with a slight pang of worry as he gazed at me. I shook my head and squeezed his knee lightly to show him that I was okay. 

All heads turned to me as Sean and I grew silent. Bailey had a smirk etching her lips as she looked at the placement of my hands- on Sean's knees-, she looked at me once more before turning her head back to her phone to change the song. Feeling relieved I laid back on the seat as I began to close my eyes, before Bailey spoke up. 

'So K, what have you and Sean been up to, any new choreo'. I instantly knew where Bailey was going with this conversation.

After taking a gulp, I responded ' um, just the usual, photo shoots, classes and I guess you could say we've been working on something'

'Mhm. So where's your relationship, oh I mean friendship going' Bailey asked, smirking

'Mm. I don't know what you mean Bails, me and Sean are just friends, best friends in fact'. I looked over at Sean as he stared out the car window, how could he not even be paying attention to the conversation that was unrolling, I mean he was part of it. 

<Sean POV>

'me and Sean are just friends, best friends in fact'  Kaycee said. My heart plummeted at the use of her words. Yes, she was my best friend but would it be too selfish for me to want more. She meant everything to me and she knew that.

'GIIITTT, we're here' Julian exclaimed. 'Josh is really starting to rub on you' I said shaking my head. 'Whatever, we're HERE'. Everyone made their way out of the cars into the Boba store. I watched as Kaycee tried to make a decision between popping Boba and Black Boba. Her tongue was stuck out to the side, her knee was popped out and her fingers placed in between her lips as she bit the skin on the inside of her cheeks as she tried to make a decision.

Chuckling to myself, I placed an arm on kaycee's shoulder, making her drift her attention towards me. ' You buy the Black boba and I'll buy the popping boba and then we can share, got it'. Scrunching her face up, she nodded approvingly.  'Got it , shamu'. She ordered for the both of us while I paid for our drinks, although Kaycee had attempted to fight me for it.

Kaycee and I made our way back to our friends as they all looked at each other and quirked their eyebrows before resuming to drink their drinks. Shrugging my shoulders, i took a seat beside Kaycee and Tahani. 

<Third person POV> 

 Everyone continued to drink their Boba in silence, as they went on Instagram and followed feeds and daily messages. It was like everyone had just agreed upon doing this. It was mostly silence, apart from the occasional giggles and small talk of 'look at this', ' this is so me'. 

Eveyone had their eyes glued to their phones until Julian dropped his phone smack down in the table. This caused many other customers to turn around and give them dirty looks but the six friends kept all their attention focused on Julian.

'Dude, what happened' Josh asked.

'No way, she's back' was all Julian could muster up as a smile left his lips.

' who's back' everyone questioned in unison.

'Tate McRae'.

AN- THANK YOU TO EVERYONE WHOSE BEEN READING AND VOTING FOR MY BOOK. I CANT BELIEVE THAT IM ALREADY ON 30 VIEWERS, ITS INSANE TO ME. 

SO THIS CHAPTER WAS A LITTLE BIT LONGER THAN USUAL BUT I COULDNT SHORTEN IT WHENI TRIED TO EDIT IT. LMAO. ANYWAYS HOPE YOU ENJOY MY BOOK AND ILL BE IPLOADING MORE OVER THE WEEKS DUE TO QUARANTINE.

I HOPE EVERYONE STAYS AT HOME ANS ATAYS HEALTHY. MAKE SURE TO USE PROPER COUGHING AND SNEEZING ETTIQUETTE AND TO WASH YOUR HANDS AND TO STAY HYDRATED.

ALSO, LAST NOTE, @Chaarrming09 ON INSTAGRAM GOT ONE OF HER DRAWINGS REPOSTED BY THE  KAYCEE RICE ON HER STORY. SO WELL DONE TO CHARM AND SHOW HER SOME LOVE.

LOVE YOU GUYS,

XXX

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

169K 3.9K 63
imagines as taylor swift as your mom and travis kelce as your dad
311K 21.8K 157
Tác phẩm: Toàn thế giới đều đang đợi người động tâm. Tác giả: Tố Tây Người gõ: Mia của bạn nè Beta: Hoa Hoa của bạn đây Ý là truyện này gõ nhanh quá...
148K 4.4K 22
"you touch me and it's almost like we knew that there will be history..." the instant that they danced together for the first they knew that nothing...
303K 5.4K 47
"What did you call me?" I asked in shock. "I-I said love. It's a British thing..." Tom blushed. "You've never called me that before," I stepped clo...